Spiderman vs DC Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Does anybody have any pics of Spiderman vs DC comic Characters?

doctorstrongbad
He has fought superman before, and he beat up super boy in the Marvel vs Dc big cross over.

steverules
which was stupid cause spider-man can't beat superboy. He beat superboy cause their fight was fan voted as to who should win mad

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by steverules
which was stupid cause spider-man can't beat superboy. He beat superboy cause their fight was fan voted as to who should win mad

Now we can talk about it forever, and quote it in battles.

steverules
I think I'll just sit back and watch

PRAYERRUN
So nobody has any pictures of Spiderman battling DC characters?

doctorstrongbad
Yeah I'm waiting for the day when spider-man finally beats superman in a cross over. Now that will be a glorious day.

Mace Skywalker
ill try and get up a pic of supes vs. spidey soon

steverules
Link doesn't work no expression

doctorstrongbad
I remember there was a panel where superman is talking and spiderman punches him in the face.

cloud_99
i love both superman and spiderman
but superman almost killed spiderman in a comic book

NoFate007
Originally posted by cloud_99
i love both superman and spiderman
but superman almost killed spiderman in a comic book

Rightfully so. Spider-Man's just not as strong as Superman is. That's why I hate these fan-voted battles. As much as I like Storm better than Wonder Woman, there shouldn't be a contest on that.

pr1983
THE HORROR!!! messed

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by pr1983
THE HORROR!!! messed

Spider-man's powers were temporarily boosted by....I think Lex Luthor

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spiderman vs Mr. Miracle would be cool to see.

PRAYERRUN
THE HORROR!!! messed

You know, this is the only pic on here for pics for Spiderman VS dc characters lol. I guess he hasn't battled that many DC enemies huh. lol

doctorstrongbad
THE HORROR!!! messed

Where's my money ho? hehehehe

Kal875
my brother had this comic book where all these superhereos (both Marvel and DC) were taken off earth to battle to save there worlds, I'll search my room for it (I now have all his comics) and If I find it I'll let you guys know who faced who.

doctorstrongbad
That has to be one of the best comic panels ever. Spider-man punches Superman so hard that he is too scared to ever do a cross over again. hehe

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Kal875
my brother had this comic book where all these superhereos (both Marvel and DC) were taken off earth to battle to save there worlds, I'll search my room for it (I now have all his comics) and If I find it I'll let you guys know who faced who. Cool deal. big grin that I'd love to see.

doctorstrongbad
They should rename this "Spiderman whoops up on Superman". hehe

spiderman/venom
Superman sucks, GO SPIDER_MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by spiderman/venom
Superman sucks, GO SPIDER_MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Its true, its damn true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.