starting vigilantes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

special_night_
i am 16 years of age. I know there are intelligent people here. So i need to know do any of you know how i should start of. My vigilante gang is no more and it's me and i am stuck not knowing what to do

Doc Potato
um... welcome back, dark night. i knew ya wouldnt stay away for long. but why do you have this obsesson with vigilantism?

smiley8
I remember you!!! What happened to your group?

Gregory
Is this guy serious?

Doc Potato
Yes, he is. me and Etrigan joined him to see how serious he was when he went by the name "Darknight" and he honestly is. this guy needs help... fast... 'cos throwing yer life away ain't a very clever thing, kiddo...

NoFate007
Go ahead and become a vigilante...I want to hear the news story haha.

Doc Potato
laughing yeah...

cowboy
Talk to a guy called MasterBruce in the forums he'll help u

WrathfulDwarf
Joking aside...don't take the law into your own hand. That is why we have police officers who get paid with our tax money.

Super Guy
True, true... Special Night, honesly, you're not gonna be a little Batman and end up as the police's best buddy, you're gonna get your head blown off or stabbed to death most likely, else you'll just get arrested/ blown to bits by cops who actually don't like dumb asses jumping around, beating up SUSPECTED criminals and wearing bright spandex...

special_night_
well, i dont know it's not for the thrill, its to protect the ones i love. My city has gone corrputed. THe police officers are cruel to non-white citizens. And the world just needs a hero. And i think i have what it takes. Thanks for your concern. everyone.

Gregory
You're going to get killed by a criminal, shot by the police, or arrested by the police. You're not being "heroic"--what Batman does is only acceptable because he's a comic book character, and different rules apply.

For God's sake, your sixteen! You have your entire life in front of you. But if you decide to do this, your "entire life" is either going to be extremely short or spent mostly in prison.

bigbran
Originally posted by special_night_
well, i dont know it's not for the thrill, its to protect the ones i love. My city has gone corrputed. THe police officers are cruel to non-white citizens. And the world just needs a hero. And i think i have what it takes. Thanks for your concern. everyone. laughing laughing laughing laughing
Profiled.

Super Guy
I'm still wondering whather to roll about on the floor, pissing myself and laughing, or to call the men in white coats... confused

Martian_mind
blink intersting....How many of these nuts do we have on kmc exactly?

NoFate007
Enough. Lol.

Super Guy
Originally posted by Martian_mind
blink intersting....How many of these nuts do we have on kmc exactly? 1, i THINK, but he has at least one sock, I believe...

Myth
I know a certain 16 year old that is craving attention over the internet wink

So tell me, how does a 16 year old plan to fight crime? What type of crime are you going to fight and how are you going to find it? Are you going to listen to a police scanner and try to stop the baddies before the police do, or are you going to march around the streets at night waiting to be attacked so you can fight?

Super Guy
laughing that's another fair point... he hardly has a superfast turbo speed Batmboile to beat the police to the scene of the crime...

Martian_mind
He sets a trap fools.he puts $100 in a dark alley and when a person comes to pick it up he screams"theif" and smashes their head in with a crowbar.Simple really.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by NoFate007
Go ahead and become a vigilante...I want to hear the news story haha. tonight at 10 vigalnte cought and guned down at mc donalds more infromation at 11 tom

Super Guy
Originally posted by Martian_mind
He sets a trap fools.he puts $100 in a dark alley and when a person comes to pick it up he screams"theif" and smashes their head in with a crowbar.Simple really. laughing Very nice... but learn to spell thief!

Super Guy
Originally posted by MR.Grum
tonight at 10 vigalnte cought and guned down at mc donalds more infromation at 11 tom LEARN TO FRICKIN' SPELL, MAN!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.