vigilante business

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

special_night_
I need some advice on equipment i want to be a vigilante but i need some pointers

great_dane
guns. gaps, and straps.

westside is the bestside

grey fox
A hell of a lot of pain tolerance , considering the amount of times some cop is going to blow a chunk out of you.

special_night_
you dont have the balls to do anything you loser so stop ..i have what is neccessary to defeat evil

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by special_night_
you dont have the balls to do anything you loser so stop ..i have what is neccessary to defeat evil
laughing laughing laughing laughing

special_night_
LAughin aint nobody laughing up in this *****

grey fox

No I may not have the balls to 'stop evil' . But i have enough brains to realise that it's a lot better leaving it to a group of trained professionals and not some punk with a nightstick who thinks he's the friggen punisher.

V for Valentine
Seriously dude, We know you're trying to do the right thing. But being a vigilante really isnt the right career choice confused

You've probably got the highest chance of getting killed, arrested or injured being a vigilante than any other job in the world.

I'd advise you against it smile

special_night_
yeah your right. But i am training in my ninjutsu school and i have a little training in criminology i just need some pointers

special_night_
i know what my risks are trust me its not like the movies i know. but i can think out every action and plan dont have to neccessarily fight and flip like batman.

Soljer
i know what my risks are trust me its not like the movies i know. but i can think out every action and plan dont have to neccessarily fight and flip like batman.

Ignorant, immature, wannabe punk.

special_night_
hey i am not a punk or immature, I am a zealot to justice and if think this is funny. THen you have another thing coming. I came here thinking some of you can help me but in the end you all are immature and have no open minds. I shouldn't have even come here i can get help somewhere else

grey fox
hey i am not a punk or immature, I am a zealot to justice and if think this is funny. THen you have another thing coming. I came here thinking some of you can help me but in the end you all are immature and have no open minds. I shouldn't have even come here i can get help somewhere else

Your 'fighting evil' lines are cornier then the 60's batman.

special_night_
thank you very much

Darth Macabre
hey i am not a punk or immature, I am a zealot to justice and if think this is funny. THen you have another thing coming. I came here thinking some of you can help me but in the end you all are immature and have no open minds. I shouldn't have even come here i can get help somewhere else Yeah, like a psyche ward.....or maybe the Batcave.

Soljer
A Zealot of Justice?

laughing

Jesus christ, put down the video games, son. The real world ain't a motion picture. You're gonna get ridiculed, stomped, shot, beaten, and arrested for your trouble!

Tassadar

Why are you asking this on a GODDAMN COMIC BOOK VERSUS FORUM!!!!!! Why would we know?

special_night_
dang you guys are right... i should be a vigilante. i dont wanna get hurt. or killed.

masterbruce
dang you guys are right... i should be a vigilante. i dont wanna get hurt. or killed.

don't let the opinions of others dissuade from your dreams and goals so easily. Or else, you were never cut out to be a successful vigilante to begin with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.