will there be a Real star wars ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
with technolgy changing everyday will we see a real star wars ??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

will we be living in a galaxcy far far away laughing

Prodigal Knight
No, because Star Wars happened "a long time ago" thus we can never be Star Wars. Sorry confused

Blue_Hefner
I hope so. I would love to blow up entire planets. Especially Pluto.

Dessel
Yeah, fuvk Pluto.

S_W_LeGenD
A real Star Wars seems impossible.

We still are far behind in terms of technology that has been shown in Star Wars.

And travelling to space from a planet's surface and then back to the Planet's surface is not so easy as shown in the SW movies, because this kind of travelling in real life a very risky thing as we have seen a "Space Shuttle" blown up in the Earth's atmosphere due to some minor issues about 3 years ago on its return.

General G
Wow, we suck.

Darth revan202
it would be cool but it would never happen

coolmovies
we can have our own death star ! GL did want us to see what the future would look like . e.g space shuttle, x wing . insted of cars

Lord Coal
But we can never have lightsabers. That's an impossible technology.

Council#13
We can have short lived "lightsabers." Blow torches! stick out tongue

no expression

Lord Coal
Oh, in that case all is okay and the Jedi order shall be formed from the all-powerful welders unions. LOL

Tangible God
First we have to increase the speed of light so as not to hit the event horizon when we travel from one place to another.

Null ARC Avis
I find it quite possible in the next 500 years. Our technology has increased 10 fold in the last 50 years with the creation of computers, which are becoming increadebly advanced. lightsabers and blasters are only a small step away, and faster then light speed travel will follow only a little while after.

Ogami Itto
Also unlike Star Wars, if we were to somehow travel from Earth to a planet the size of say, Jupiter (and it was solid) we would have severe difficulty moving around the planets surface

Council#13
I honestly don't know why we would build laser weapons where you can see the bolts flying at you, when you could have a perfectly good gun where you can't see the bullets.

zephiel7
You guys REALLY need to get out more...

Lord Coal
Originally posted by Council#13
I honestly don't know why we would build laser weapons where you can see the bolts flying at you, when you could have a perfectly good gun where you can't see the bullets.

According to some book I read on the weapons and technology of the SW saga, those red and green bolts aren't actually the laser beams, but are simply side effects of some chemical reaction or whatever within the weapon.

A load of crap when you consider the jedi deflect the coloured bolts away, not some invisible energy source or whatever....

Council#13
Cool. no expression

FistOfThe North
I heard "Star Wars" takes place in the 1700's our time.

Tangible God
I heard that Anakin was really Cain.

Escape81
I heard that I am going to takeover the planet. no expression

Tangible God
Woah, calm down Jack.

Darth Zedster
You it not be such a good thing if we have sws future what if we use the new technology to destroy all .

Eg At the moment it is within our grasp for scientists make bombs that can obliterate continents even after that the bomb might be nuclear therefore releasing poison gas that get into the water supply or travel the air killing..... Millions.

At the moment some places have come close to a laser that scrambles satellites.In time it could be used to destructive ends.

The tec is getting closer to a sws future though I just hope we don't use it to kill but in a way it is inevitable.

confused

General G
Originally posted by Darth Zedster
You it not be such a good thing if we have sws future what if we use the new technology to destroy all .

Eg At the moment it is within our grasp for scientists make bombs that can obliterate continents even after that the bomb might be nuclear therefore releasing poison gas that get into the water supply or travel the air killing..... Millions.

Billions.

And yes, very true.

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by General G
Billions.

And yes, very true.

Thanks....

What do you think it may be used for other than destruction?

General G
I don't think that the leaders of todays world can process in their minds anything other than taking over places and getting ahead of othe places in terms of getting into space first, thinking "uh-oh, they have weapons that could be better than ours, lets think of a reason why we should invade and take over" We live in a world of war. Now, in a couple of decades, there may be some more intelligent people ruling and capable of making more reasonable decisions.

But right now, everybody wants the latest computers, mp3's, cameras, and any other electronic gadgets.

I think that they could stop making "weapons of mass destruction" and focus more on how to help the people that they are leading.

This may not be the answer you were looking for Zedster, but that is what i got out of it.

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by General G
I don't think that the leaders of todays world can process in their minds anything other than taking over places and getting ahead of othe places in terms of getting into space first, thinking "uh-oh, they have weapons that could be better than ours, lets think of a reason why we should invade and take over" We live in a world of war. Now, in a couple of decades, there may be some more intelligent people ruling and capable of making more reasonable decisions.

But right now, everybody wants the latest computers, mp3's, cameras, and any other electronic gadgets.

I think that they could stop making "weapons of mass destruction" and focus more on how to help the people that they are leading.

This may not be the answer you were looking for Zedster, but that is what i got out of it.

Thank you General G, me , myself doubt it would be used for anything but death.

The battle in Iraq was because America wanted more oil in the first place, so they made up loads of excuses to invade eg they may have nuclear weapons, their influrencing terrorists etc.

It's all greed and no respect now, it's been like that for centeries I doubt it will change. Why?

P.S This has a disscussen in philosophy club for quite sometime now.

OOPS I'VE GOT TOO FAR OF THE SUBJECT

coolmovies
one day we might have star wars

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by coolmovies
one day we might have star wars

If we did would it be a good thing? What if it was misused? Is the loss of life that could be a result of that adceptable? Will our planet live that long?

Because the lungs of the Earth the rainforest will no longer exist in 54yrs!

sad confused

JaehSkywalker
dibs on the death star!

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by coolmovies
with technolgy changing everyday will we see a real star wars ??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

will we be living in a galaxcy far far away laughing

yes, one day there will be a real star wars.

there will also be a time when you move out of your parents house, and you'll have a 10" wang and Jenna Jameson and Jessica alba will want to bang you every day for the rest of you life. Then you will be elected supreme pimp of the world and we will rename the moon after you and again, you will have more outstanding sex with Jessica Alba. You will be the only one with a lightsaber and we will all bow to your presence.

So just keep your eyes peeled and don't let it pass you by.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
yes, one day there will be a real star wars.

there will also be a time when you move out of your parents house, and you'll have a 10" wang and Jenna Jameson and Jessica alba will want to bang you every day for the rest of you life. Then you will be elected supreme pimp of the world and we will rename the moon after you and again, you will have more outstanding sex with Jessica Alba. You will be the only one with a lightsaber and we will all bow to your presence.

So just keep your eyes peeled and don't let it pass you by. Wow, you just summarized everything that happened to me in the past 6 days.

Darth Subjekt
lol

aldisyoyo
laughing out loud

Nellis Munn
maybe starwars is happing in a disstant planet or so.... we never know untill we can venture there, then we will have................

Happy Dance Happy Dance dance Happy Dance Happy Dance <alien dancers....

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Nellis Munn
maybe star wars is happening in a distant planet or so.... we never know until we can venture there.

Maybe it is possible because time is irrelevant .

P.S Times just measurement, so could be poss.

big grin eek!

Jack Daniels
Hey there are wars going on right now on a planet near you ...its called your anus...... I mean uranus..LOL little parasites and micro lifeforms are battling on ur anus! ask your doctor! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!(I think its bedtime)..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.