Lost break in US

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bullmaniac
I live in UK but download the episodes from the US weekly since we are behind here in UK.

Why is there this 3 month wait in US? are they allowing UK SKY TV to catch up so that we are getting weekly episodes at same time as you guys in the US?

cain marko
i know thats annoed me! plus i dont have sky one!! also uk is only 3 episodes behind!!!!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Bullmaniac
I live in UK but download the episodes from the US weekly since we are behind here in UK.

Why is there this 3 month wait in US? are they allowing UK SKY TV to catch up so that we are getting weekly episodes at same time as you guys in the US? dont know...

it starts up in Feb... and there are going to be 16 episodes.. non stop -with no breaks

charmedFairy
uhuh what MG said. It's because people complained last season that there were too many repeats so they're doing it this way.

come on msn chica

SheWants
Maybe these little tidbits will help you deal with the 14 weeks of a Lost free life.
There's this video of Yunjin Kim (Sun).
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/asiancelebs/stills/qdig-files/converted-images/yunjin-kim-june29/med_yunjin-kim-june29-9.jpg

ToMacco
This is bullshit. How dare they make us wait this long?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.