tony stark vs lex luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
ok this is a continuation of my business battles last time according to you all tony would mop the floor with bruce on the business battle field soo lets see how he does with lex who out shines who

Booyah
Tony Stark 10/10

rotiart
Tony's had his businesses either completely collapse, be bought out from him in a hostile takeover... or go bankrupt... and the kid started rich....

Lex came from nothing... and built up a corporation so powerful... it has metahumans working for it, and it can create metahumans... He even gained presidency... whereas Tony became a lower level member of the government...

I'd go with Lex.

Superherovandal
Lex. for both intelligence and business. he was villian for years and became president. that alone beats any business savy of tony. and he'll get down and dirt.

Deathstroke
Lex. He isn't afraid to bend the rules to get what he wants.

PRAYERRUN
Tony Stark builds weapons for Shield. HE wins because he caught the attention of a secret organization.

lando005
hmmm good points

Entity
Trying to redeem yourself from other recent post? LMAO

As long as their not dancing this is set to be a hell of a fight but, is this one on one in a physical fight, a corporate takeover, outwit match, armor vs armor, or an overall?

lando005
Originally posted by Entity
Trying to redeem yourself from other recent post? LMAO

As long as their not dancing this is set to be a hell of a fight but, is this one on one in a physical fight, a corporate takeover, outwit match, armor vs armor, or an overall? i'm showing you that i haven't lost my mind this is a corporate take over but if lex decides to get a lil shady i think tony will answer in kind and no there wont be any dancing

PRAYERRUN
Good god I hope not. We don't need to watch Tony dance while drunk.stick out tongue

LordFear
Lex was trained to be a corporate shark and he can sniff out any weakness from his opponents. This guy doesn't worry about bending the rules and doing what's needed to win

Starhawk
Lex wins,

Tony's best thing is his Iron Man Armor.

Lex has Armor of his own, Plus alien artifacts, plus kryptonian tech, plus magical aritfacts, plus a host of super-villians.

There's a reason Lex can go to jail, be publically humiliated and called a psycho and the next day his business is booming and he's back on top.

Most of Stark International's business succes comes from the grunts and not Tony himself.

If things got too tough Lex would play dirty and dirtier and dirtier until he won. He would go to a party with tony and spike his drink with vodka and make Tony fall off the wagon.

Lex 10/10

Innerhype
Originally posted by Starhawk
Lex wins,

Tony's best thing is his Iron Man Armor.

Lex has Armor of his own, Plus alien artifacts, plus kryptonian tech, plus magical aritfacts, plus a host of super-villians.

There's a reason Lex can go to jail, be publically humiliated and called a psycho and the next day his business is booming and he's back on top.

Most of Stark International's business succes comes from the grunts and not Tony himself.

If things got too tough Lex would play dirty and dirtier and dirtier until he won. He would go to a party with tony and spike his drink with vodka and make Tony fall off the wagon.

Lex 10/10

You've got to be kidding.

There has been numerous times where Tony has lost Stark Enterprises, countless times when the company was close to going under or had to shut down all together and all those times it was only one person able to turn that around: Tony Stark

Stark Enterprises is still around by not only because of Tony's unparalleled engineering genius but also because of his equally impressive business skills. Everyone wish they can have S.E.

S.H.E.I.L.D.

The US-government

countless tycoons using corporate espionage, Spymaster and the Ghost come to mind here.

Sigh... S.I. 10/10

LordFear
well the guy contracted with SHIELD I mean thats pretty sweet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.