Spiderman and Venom versus Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
They fight in Times Square.

rotiart
Well considering Iron man probably has files on venom.. he'll be able to use sonics or heat/fire... jet boots for example... to easily defeat venom...

Spiderman... then loses in magnificient fashion. Seeing as how Spidey is wearing a suit devised by Iron Man. big grin

masterbruce
they are fighting in Times Square though. Spiderman and Venom will be a lot more mobile and can rely on cover much easier than Iron Man can.

Metalmanx
After seeing the recent issue posted in the Civil War scans, my opinions have been altered a bit. Where were Tony's crazy Extremis reflexes when Spidey socked him? That's right, Spider-Man can still react and move faster than Tony can.

For this battle, however, I don't know where I stand yet. Lemme think.

NiņoAraņa
Spidey and Venom take it......mostly because of the Speed/Strength double team..

MrHeavySilence
I'm gonna pick Spiderman and Venom.

1) Venom doesn't have sound as a weakness anymore
2) One Spiderman is enough to hold his own against Iron Man; now we have two of them
3) Peter isn't stupid; if Tony built a contingency plan on the suit, chances are that Spidey already knows about it, and has disabled the device.
4) The Venom Symbiote could potentially seap through IM's suit

fsufan89
The duo takes it. Iron man would have trouble with each individual, the duo combined would be too much

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

2) One Spiderman is enough to hold his own against Iron Man; now we have two of them
3) Peter isn't stupid; if Tony built a contingency plan on the suit, chances are that Spidey already knows about it, and has disabled the device.

Waitaminute. Iron Man recently held his own against the Sentry. I'm a huge fan of Venom and Spider-Man, but they're dead. Very, Very dead.

What If...
Spider-man got owned by a window sad

xmarksthespot
Iron Man blows up Times Square.

LordFear
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Waitaminute. Iron Man recently held his own against the Sentry. I'm a huge fan of Venom and Spider-Man, but they're dead. Very, Very dead.

Completely agree
I mean lets not let our fanhood here cloud better judgement.
IM are taking these guys down, he is very versatile and his AI can assist him too

Jyppe
Venom isn't hut by sonics anymore.. WTF?

Starhawk
Yeah, I say Spidey and Venom, Spidey distracts him and Venom comes up from behind for the kill.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Metalmanx
After seeing the recent issue posted in the Civil War scans, my opinions have been altered a bit. Where were Tony's crazy Extremis reflexes when Spidey socked him? That's right, Spider-Man can still react and move faster than Tony can.

For this battle, however, I don't know where I stand yet. Lemme think.

As far as I'm concerned that STILL isn't Extremis Iron Man despite appearances. Due to the delays and stuff EIM has yet to appear in any other book besides his own titles and the latest New Avengers.

Innerhype

WTF?

2) One Spiderman is enough to hold his own against Iron Man...

No it isn't

Just because Spidey doesn't know about something like this doesn't make him stupid. Iron Man has protocols to stop each and every Avenger.

Only way thats happening is if Iron Man's armor gets cracked which Spidey and Venom isn't able to do

thedude1948
Originally posted by Innerhype
As far as I'm concerned that STILL isn't Extremis Iron Man despite appearances. Due to the delays and stuff EIM has yet to appear in any other book besides his own titles and the latest New Avengers.
I'm not quite understanding you. His own title was leading up to Civil War, why wouldn't he be in Extremis Armor?

Also Iron Man takes this 9/10.

Howard_Jones

He's using the Extremis model in Civil War.

Innerhype
Originally posted by thedude1948
I'm not quite understanding you. His own title was leading up to Civil War, why wouldn't he be in Extremis Armor?

Also Iron Man takes this 9/10.
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
He's using the Extremis model in Civil War.

What is true is that during Civil War, Tony appears to be using the "Extremis" armor which is something he can't even do without the Extremis enhancile but what's also true is that the new abilties that Tony now has isn't reconzied just yet in any book save his own.

Currently Iron Man is being written as pre-Extremis and Marvel has gone down on paper saying that we'll be seeing Iron Man at his post-Extremis power more soon.

The last Iron Man story-arc written by the Knauf brothers began to dive into Iron Man's new abilites and the story-arc itself was taking place before the events in Civil War but the book came out during the same month of Civil War.

Newjak
Iron Man flies into the air and using his scanning lock on abilities basically nukes the area from afar.

And if there are people there for someone to wants to use CIS IM simply sonics the entire area until they are all down.

thedude1948
What is true is that during Civil War, Tony appears to be using the "Extremis" armor which is something he can't even do without the Extremis enhancile but what's also true is that the new abilties that Tony now has isn't reconzied just yet in any book save his own.

Currently Iron Man is being written as pre-Extremis and Marvel has gone down on paper saying that we'll be seeing Iron Man at his post-Extremis power more soon.

The last Iron Man story-arc written by the Knauf brothers began to dive into Iron Man's new abilites and the story-arc itself was taking place before the events in Civil War but the book came out during the same month of Civil War. That is what his book is for, to explain Extremis. They don't need to explain it again in Avengers or Civil War. The only Iron Man armor in any book right now is Extremis Armor.

the_satan32
Spidey and Venom because both of them aren't easy oponents on there own so as a team they would hand IM's ass to him. Also Spidey and Venom have gone up against powerhouses like The Hulk and Juggernaut and won (well okay Spidey has I'm not sure about Venom) so you shouldn't underestamate them. All Spidey fans know that no matter what Spidey doesn't give up so Iron man may have an advantage but many of Spider-Man's opponents are more powerful then him but he finds a way to win and he has Venom backing him up. But this is pointless will see who comes out on top in the new ASM.

Howard_Jones
Iron Man doesn't fight Spidey. Right now he's in critical condition and owes his life to Frank Castle.

As for beating Hulk and Juggernaut, Spider-Man has outsmarted both of them. He's not outsmarting Iron Man. Also, Iron Man has beaten Venom as well, and with little trouble.

hulk10
Ironman's ''DEAD''.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by hulk10
Ironman's ''DEAD''.

Mind explaining how? I seriously wanna know how the heck Venom or Spider-Man could come close to fighting Iron Man.

keak da sneak
they cant iron man is too much for then all iron man has to do is heat blast venom and he is done and iron man is way stronger than them i think he is nabout as strong as colosus

the_satan32
IM is stronger than Spider-Man but is not stronger than Venom. After all the curent Venom is class 75 and is faster than Spider-Man. Besides strength isn't the most important thing. Didn't Spider-Man defeat some future version of Iron Man.

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by the_satan32
IM is stronger than Spider-Man but is not stronger than Venom. After all the curent Venom is class 75.

Iron Man isn't stronger than Venom?

laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Venom can bench a max of 11 tons. That's hardly a class 75.

Since when?!?!? As far as I know, Venom is still vulnerable to both sonics and fire.

How is Venom going to harm Tony? The symbiote isn't going to penetrate the armor's forcefield.

Tony can use sonics to disorient the both of them long enough to blast them. Sonics may not be as effective on Venom as they used to be, but they'll definitely affect Spidey. The symbiote is still vulnerable to heat/fire, so Iron Man can easily exploit that.

Iron Man FTW 10/10.

the_satan32
As far as I remember the Scorpion is now Venom. And as such he's more powerful than the previous Venom. I can't remember where I read it but Venom III can lift about 75 tons. Oh and Venom could lift more than 11 tons. It was really up to the writher some depicted him as being only a little stronger than Spidey and some showed him as lifting medium class tanks (wich is alot more than 11 tons).

Trolt
yeah bad writing for IM too. I mean in some spiderman arc (dont think it was NA) after busting outta a hydra site, he has trouble supporting a falling crane. But shound't 75 tons be cake walk for IM ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.