O.J. Simpson... "If I did it."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
O.J. Simpson Discusses 'If I Did It' on TV

Fox plans to broadcast an interview with O.J. Simpson in which the former football star discusses "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, for which he was acquitted, the network said.

The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29, the TV network said.

Simpson has agreed to an "unrestricted" interview with book publisher Judith Regan, Fox said.

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.

Messages left with Simpson and his attorney Yale Galanter were not immediately returned.

Copyright 2006 Associated Press.

I think it's part guilt and part boasting on his behalf.

Darth Macabre
I don't understand why he would do this...If he is innocent, you'd think he'd be a little more respectful than this.

WrathfulDwarf
O.J. is a walking riddle.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I don't understand why he would do this...If he is innocent, you'd think he'd be a little more respectful than this.

Remember when he said he would spend the rest of his life looking for and bringing to justice the murderer of his wife? Maybe this is one of his super-sleuth means, get inside the mind of the killer to catch the killer.

<that was pure sarcasm>

Shakyamunison

The short answer: MONEY!

Deathstroke
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
O.J. is a walking riddle.

O.J. is a walking *******.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Deathstroke

Pandemoniac
O.J. must be really low on cash. I mean, how long has it been? I remember the O.J. cop chase appearing as a joke in Duke Nukem 3d, and that game is prehistoric.
I guess his royalties for The Naked Gun finally ran out, he must have been living cheap

Strangelove
Well, because of double jeopardy, he can't be convicted even if he confessed.....I'd go ahead and admit it srug

noirchick
Isn't there some law against profiting from your crimes? Like when Manson wrote songs in jail. I wonder if that holds true for murderers who have been found guilty in civil cases? I guess probably not.

Strangelove
Originally posted by noirchick
Isn't there some law against profiting from your crimes? Like when Manson wrote songs in jail. I wonder if that holds true for murderers who have been found guilty in civil cases? I guess probably not. No...there's no law against it as far as I know

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Strangelove
No...there's no law against it as far as I know

Actually there is...if you are convicted. OJ was acquitted, remember,

botankus
He's getting $3.5 million for the book and another six or seven figures for the TV show. I'm sure he still owes money to the jury members, so this will help him settle his debts.

PVS
he needs the money to find the real murderers roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
Wait?

So he's going to on a TV show to tell everyone how he would have commited a murder.

Tasteless.

What a slimy and disgusting man.

ThePittman

PVS
oj is a very simple and stupid man. he honestly thinks that this will make people say "wow, i guess he didnt do it". he has the mentallity of a child.

botankus
He inherited Johnnie Cochran's Wal-Mart purchase on gloves from the clearance bin. He only took one but they charged him for two, and now the debt is coming back to haunt his credit score.

http://members.aol.com/jackjs/glove3.jpg

Strangelove
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Actually there is...if you are convicted. OJ was acquitted, remember, I know that he was convicted, I said I'm not sure that there's a law on the books that prevents you from profiting form your crimes after the conviction. It sounds probable, but I wan't sure. If you are, that's fine by me

lord xyz
O'J' did it, if not, someone else did it and went to O'J.'s house to dump some of the evidence.

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
He inherited Johnnie Cochran's Wal-Mart purchase on gloves from the clearance bin. He only took one but they charged him for two, and now the debt is coming back to haunt his credit score.

http://members.aol.com/jackjs/glove3.jpg I remember that picture........Ooo that was a big turning point........Good thing for civil cases...

ThePittman
There is no law that prevents gaining profit if it is only a civil case, only criminal.

Strangelove
Originally posted by lord xyz
O'J' did it, if not, someone else did it and went to O'J.'s house to dump some of the evidence. roll eyes (sarcastic) everyone knows he did it

lord xyz
roll eyes (sarcastic) everyone knows he did it It's a joke....

manjaro
boy that OJ is one bad mofo:: io mean shouldnt he be leaving well enuff alone? its bad enuff he got away with it, but now he's gonna throw it in ppl's faces... thats stone cold

Strangelove
Originally posted by lord xyz
It's a joke.... I know petpet

debbiejo
Originally posted by ThePittman
There is no law that prevents gaining profit if it is only a civil case, only criminal. I don't believe the family could get any profit if it was only a criminal case. Only civil cases can a profit be made, if I remember right......

Are we agreeing or not........hmm confused

botankus
Yes, I agree with everyone that O.J. was/is a dumbass.

debbiejo
Thank god for the legal system. huh

Fishy
Normally I'm not a big fan of taking justice into your own hands, but I really wouldn't care if this guy get shot...

Then again I usually don't care unless I know them

Quiero Mota
I'm looking forward to seeing what The Juice has to say. I'm a big fan of him; he's arguably the best running back of all time and the first man to get 2,000 rushing yards in a single season.

Go Juice!

Robtard
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I'm looking forward to seeing what The Juice has to say. I'm a big fan of him; he's arguably the best running back of all time and the first man to get 2,000 rushing yards in a single season.

Go Juice!

All that and he's a talented actor! Check out "The Naked Gun" movies.

heru
"He's crazy, He escaped the fire, just to play with matches again. I guess he miss the spot light.

FistOfThe North
Mostly White people say he did it and most Blacks say he didn't do it. So it's definitely just another nauseating racial issue but I wonder; what would whites say if O.J. were white and Nicole and that guy she had sex with, was Black.

?

"He didn't do it ! "

§noopy
Originally posted by Deathstroke

FistOfThe North
^ I think DS meant to type "O.J. is a walking miracle".

lol

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
^ I think DS meant to type "O.J. is a walking miracle".

lol

Either statement would apply. laughing out loud

FistOfThe North
Hey. Whites blame O.J. instead of their own U.S. judicial system.

PVS
this is a conspiracy by the white man to keep FotN down

Darth Macabre
His book was cancelled.

KidRock
Hey. Whites blame O.J. instead of their own U.S. judicial system.

Hey. Blacks blame slavery instead of their own lack of work ethic.

FistOfThe North
White people of the world, you won't have to worry about the series being broadcast nor O.J. recieving the 3 mil he was contracted for.

The show has been cancelled. REJOICE!

Robtard
White people of the world, you won't have to worry about the series being broadcast nor O.J. recieving the 3 mil he was contracted for.

The show has been cancelled. REJOICE!

Why just white people? You are aware that most U.S. citizens regardless off their skin color or ethnic background think O.J. is guilty from the evidence disclosed at the case.

I know the media broadcast of the group of black people cheering and the group of white people looking in disgust after O.J. was acquitted repeatedly shown is enough for you to think all blacks were happy and all whites were upset with the outcome. But in reality, it is not so. The majority of people simply saw that a man walked free after killing two people because of his fame/fortune.

Madvillain
Black Man: 1

White Man: 1239482937523

The black man still has a long ways to catch up. Good job O.J.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Madvillain

I quote this only because it is the thought turd of the day.

shit

Robtard
Originally posted by Madvillain

You and FistOfTheNorth should get together...

Strangelove
Mostly White people say he did it and most Blacks say he didn't do it. So it's definitely just another nauseating racial issue but I wonder; what would whites say if O.J. were white and Nicole and that guy she had sex with, was Black.

?

"He didn't do it ! " You're a racist and a moron. White people, unlike black people, don't especially care about skin color when human lives have been extinguished. Most of us, anyway. You don't care whether he murdered his wife or not, you only care that he's black and he got off.

Jedi Priestess
Back on the topic, the whole thing has been cancelled. There is a report that he admitted his guilt to the reporter doing the story. The pity is, if this is indeed true the most they can get him for is perjury during the civil case and nothing on the criminal case. erm

reggie_jax
OJ Simpson is a ****ing mack...

FistOfThe North
You're a racist and a moron. White people, unlike black people, don't especially care about skin color when human lives have been extinguished. Most of us, anyway. You don't care whether he murdered his wife or not, you only care that he's black and he got off.

Your an idiot. Racist white people do especially care about skin color when human lives have been extinguished.

It's too bad the murder happened. What i get pissed off about is White people blaming O.J. for getting off and the you're fcuked up, White run judicial system. I never hear White people talk about their judicial system that failed in the court case cause "we have to look out for each other" when it came to O.J. It's always. O.J. ...huff puff that negger.. he did it." Noo!! Your fcucked up White run judicial system did it, fhag.

crazy
Everyone knows he did it but for him to admit it is pretty crazy.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by crazy
Everyone knows he did it but for him to admit it is pretty crazy.

Every white person, meaning?

I swear, I've never heard a person of color say O.J. did it. And when I say "person of color" i mean non-white people of every color.

I've never heard not one non-white say "he did it". But every White person i've ask had said "Yes!" with a passion.

lol.

Imperial_Samura

I swear, I've never heard a person of color say O.J. did it. And when I say "person of color" i mean non-white people of every color.

I've never heard not one non-white say "he did it". But every White person i've ask had said "Yes!" with a passion.

lol.

Most people, "colored" and "non colored" who I have spoken to about it in the past years have thought he was guilty, but they have mostly been Australian and English, so perhaps they don't count in your view.

xmarksthespot
I suppose being not white, I'm "coloured". And he did it. Clear as day.
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Wait?

So he's going to on a TV show to tell everyone how he would have commited a murder.

Tasteless.

What a slimy and disgusting man. Was the "would have" really necessary?

xmarksthespot
Your an idiot. Racist white people do especially care about skin color when human lives have been extinguished.

It's too bad the murder happened. What i get pissed off about is White people blaming O.J. for getting off and the you're fcuked up, White run judicial system. I never hear White people talk about their judicial system that failed in the court case cause "we have to look out for each other" when it came to O.J. It's always. O.J. ...huff puff that negger.. he did it." Noo!! Your fcucked up White run judicial system did it, fhag. Originally posted by FistOfThe North

lol. So basically you blame white people for everything and think you speak for all black people, in fact, all people other than white people. No wonder you love Kanye West.

Kinneary
Dave Chappelle.

Quiero Mota

lol.

You believe he's innocent?

darthsecretus30

lol.

WTF is that supposed to mean? I'm black! And any idiot knows he killed his wife an Goldman. What does "color" have to do with murder?

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by darthsecretus30
And any idiot knows he killed his wife an Goldman.

Yeah. The 2 main reasons he walked was because of the Fuhrman tapes and the prosecution was pathetic.

darthsecretus30
I could of done a better job than those ****in idiots. But anyway, whoever the guy was that purchased OJ's Heisman Trophy and busted it up like a red headed step child ..mad props

Darth Macabre
Yeah. The 2 main reasons he walked was because of the Fuhrman tapes and the prosecution was pathetic. Correction: Christopher Darden is pathetic.

reggie_jax

I swear, Ive never heard a person of color say O.J. did it. And when I say person of color i mean non-white people of every color.

Ive never heard not one non-white say he did it. But every White person ive ask had said Yes! with a passion.

lol. you been spending too much time with your BLAK POWER coon frenz. every nigga i know knows OJ did it. niggaz denying OJs guilt was a 90s thing... get with da times.

PiruBlood
speaking as a white man first off i was a kid when the murder happned so i truley dont know the story. but however i do find it strange that many years later he writes a book titled if i did it. now i can sit here and say yeah he did but honestly i cant give a verdict on it. imv i think its a publcity stunt. cause why talk about it now?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by reggie_jax
you been spending too much time with your BLAK POWER coon frenz. every nigga i know knows OJ did it. niggaz denying OJs guilt was a 90s thing... get with da times.

Fcuk the times. I'm supose to hop on some catpiss trend cause it's now cool to say O.J. did it?

FistOfThe North
You believe he's innocent?

My view on it is I don't know what happened because i wasn't there when it happened.

Ok. If he didn't do it. Then whites are suffering now for being racist by blaming him because he was a Black guy and his wife was a White woman and they were inter-racially married. A practice which is still frowned upon by most Whites in the U.S. Good. Let the racists suffer.

But if he did do it, I hope karma comes back in some form or another and bites him in the groin real hard and then those Whites that after all did believe he did do it will experience justice and peace, a last.

But how am I going to say he did it, and i wasn't even fcukin' there..lol

And with how flawed the case was, too..

But to me, honestly, whether he did it or not, it's still all racial.

crazy

lol.

I am non white colored and I think he did it. Did you assume I was white?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by crazy
I am non white colored and I think he did it. Did you assume I was white?

lol

First off, I don't know if you're Black or White or just a White person acting Black in a pathetic attempt to impossibly throw me off.

Try something else. But try thinking first on your next try, kunts.

ThePittman

lol. I have never meet anyone that said that he didn't do it no matter what race.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by ThePittman
I have never meet anyone that said that he didn't do it no matter what race.

Try asking.

Rogue Jedi
i want to say my piece on why i think he is guilty or not guilty, but i dont want to start a heated debate.
i'll just say this.......i think he is guilty, to a certain degree.

but, guilty or not, writing this book is arrogant as hell.

ThePittman

Rogue Jedi
Try asking.
he didnt do it. at least not alone.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
he didnt do it. at least not alone. You think his son was the one?

Rogue Jedi
You think his son was the one?
nah. i think he paid someone to do it. when the job was done, they blackmailed him for more money. when he didnt pay, the evidence was planted.
i know its out there, but its what i think.

The Core

Innocent people don't run away, then lose $35 M in civil suits based on pulling things out of the air, Spike. Circumstancial crimes don't have a prejudice.

I never hear White people talk about their judicial system that failed in the court case cause "we have to look out for each other" when it came to O.J. It's always. O.J. ...huff puff that negger.. he did it." Noo!! Your fcucked up White run judicial system did it, fhag.

You are aware Judge Lance Ito was specially selected to preside over the hearings because he's Japanese?

Damn that Nip!

xmarksthespot
Fcuk the times. I'm supose to hop on some catpiss trend cause it's now cool to say O.J. did it? Why not, teenybopper? You hopped on the Kanye West bandwagon, when he attention whored about Bush.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Why not, teenybopper? You hopped on the Kanye West bandwagon, when he attention whored about Bush.

Your proof?...(preferably a link referring to my hopping onto this bandwagon coming out your hind-hole)

I'll be waiting for it, you speculating ****.

xmarksthespot
Your proof?...(preferably a link referring to my hopping onto this bandwagon coming out your hind-hole)

I'll be waiting for it, you speculating ****. Calm down, don't shank me.

I'm not going to wade through the various Katrina threads to find you jerking off Kanye West and his untalented claptrap.

Rogue Jedi
the prosecution seemed to like not show up at all.

FistOfThe North
Calm down, don't shank me.

I'm not going to wade through the various Katrina threads to find you jerking off Kanye West and his untalented claptrap.

That's what I thought you smear ****.

Darth Macabre
the prosecution seemed to like not show up at all. That's because Christopher Darden is an idiot...

xmarksthespot
That's what I thought you smear ****. You're witty. You must've gotten a good ejumacation.

FistOfThe North
You're witty. You must've gotten a good ejumacation.

Ye, yea ...

ThePittman

Oncewhite

lol.

I come from a multi-racial background (this includes blacks), and I believe he did it. I heard from blacks that he saw his exwife or estranged wife givng oral to Goldberg, and he snapped and killed them. I told them that even if she was doing this, did she deserve to die? Did he deserve to die?

And I know a black guy I was going to tutor in math, my ex-roommate was in love with him, but he was married (and also married to another woman too). My ex-roommate was upset at his second wife, and decided to tell him that his second wife had a lover. This man went to Atlanta, killed her, killed the guy next to her (not sure if that was her lover) and he killed himself. I moved out asap, I heard of strange stories like this, but not too close to me. I didn't know the guy, but was suppose to tutor him in math.

There are folks who are capable of doing this, even though this guy had a wife he didn't fully divorce, he was so jealous hearted, he ended the life of a lot of people including his own.

Again, I think OJ DID IT. HE IS GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!!!!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
well, OJ must have done something to drive her away. maybe he was a bad husband. or, maybe she was just a skanky ass hobagslut.

Oncewhite
well, OJ must have done something to drive her away. maybe he was a bad husband. or, maybe she was just a skanky ass hobagslut.

I've heard some blacks claim that he never beat his first wife (black)...I've heard so many things.

I think he did it. I think he was a bad husband, becuase why would she call the police so often and ask for help because he was beating on her, if he's not use to women like her, he shouldn't have married her. Just left her alone. She was a very pretty woman, and he married her for her beauty, so, he shouldn't have been surprised or trying to control a full grown woman. If he wanted a merry-nun housewife, then he should have married a woman who would submit to that. But not marry a woman who was her own individual, and murder her and her friend just because he THOUGHT something was going on. We never truly know if this was the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He could have been a very jealous person, who was not able to control his anger and couldn't handle a woman as pretty as Nicole. So, he let his imagination get to him.

ARSECLOWN
Insert pretentious and condescending comment here

- AC

Oncewhite
Originally posted by ARSECLOWN
Insert pretentious and condescending comment here

- AC

??????????/

Rogue Jedi
could be a few different reasons why she cheated on him.

maybe he beat her

maybe he didnt give her the attention she deserved

maybe he cheated first

Oncewhite
could be a few different reasons why she cheated on him.

maybe he beat her

maybe he didnt give her the attention she deserved

maybe he cheated first

It doesn't matter why, I don't care why she cheated, many people cheat on the spouse, esp. when things are going bad...and if she's being beaten on, I would imagine that she would take shelter.

cheating happens, couples either forgive or breakup/divorce, not kill the person and whoever they suspect. That's just not civil. I've been cheated on, you feel like throwing up (if you loved that person)...but you do move on.

Rogue Jedi
righto. although, i think there is no room for forgiveness when a wife cheats on her husband, or vice versa.

Kinneary
My view on it is I don't know what happened because i wasn't there when it happened.

But how am I going to say he did it, and i wasn't even fcukin' there..lol

That's a great stance to take. No one can be prosecuted for anything because we weren't there when it happened.

My BROTHER is black. Shut the hell up with the whites hate blacks thing already. Jesus. And if whites do think he did it, do you think that that could be because maybe the evidence against him says he did? And that blacks think he didn't do it because that means that an upstanding member of black society is a bad person, and they therefore feel that tarnishes their reputation? It seems that many blacks revel in black success, so it only makes sense to me that they would feel embarrased to see such a famous black man commit murder. Therefore, they deny it. I mean, to me that makes sense.

Just another way of looking at the situation from the eyes of blacks instead of whites. Something to chew on.

Oncewhite
righto. although, i think there is no room for forgiveness when a wife cheats on her husband, or vice versa.

Yes, but civil people just file for divorce and leave the person to themselves.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Kinneary
That's a great stance to take. No one can be prosecuted for anything because we weren't there when it happened.
It seems that many blacks revel in black success, so it only makes sense to me that they would feel embarrased to see such a famous black man commit murder. Therefore, they deny it. I mean, to me that makes sense.

Yeah, a black person may have benefited from white society and structure, and then have to deal with being heckled by other blacks for "talking white" or "proper".

And, I heard a lot of them say that this was for revenge for black men who had been wrongly accused, and this was justice, in other words, THEY KNOW HE DID IT!!!!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Oncewhite
Yes, but civil people just file for divorce and leave the person to themselves.
i didnt mean murder was ok, just that there is no room for forgiveness.

ie: leave the byatch/bastard.

Oncewhite
i didnt mean murder was ok, just that there is no room for forgiveness.

ie: leave the byatch/bastard.

Yeah, I understand you. I was talking about OJ (when I said some folks would just divorce...and maybe she wanted a divorce but he would beat her...you never know)...but I wasn't implying anything about you, sorry if it seemed that way.

I just want to add that if people do marry for love, sometimes, they will forgive a partner who skips out on them, and some can never see that person the same way, so they divorce or break up.

Rogue Jedi
i think that if you pay attention to your significant other, shower them with love, treat them like they are the king/queen of your universe, then all will be well.

Oncewhite
i think that if you pay attention to your significant other, shower them with love, treat them like they are the king/queen of your universe, then all will be well.

That's assuming they love you back in the first place.

Some wise person told me ..."it's better not to be married at all, then to be married to the wrong person..."

People do make mistakes in marriage, some marry for money, status, family pressure, and sometimes, people marry for love or obligations (baby on board).

I understand your position, if folks cared for each other, they certainly wouldn't cheat or treat each other badly, but the same could be said about neighbors and coworkers and nations.

And, I've read some threads in which some don't even believe *love* exists, can you image giving your heart to someone such as that? Maybe it's their sun-sign that makes them disinterested in love and thinking it's a fool hearted game. Either way, there are those who believe in money and success, but not love.

If you find love, you have found something special IF that person loves you in return and doesn't abuse you for giving of yourself to them.

Marriage isn't always based on love. Idealistically it is, but realistically, it's not always the case.

reggie_jax
Fcuk the times. Im supose to hop on some catpiss trend cause its now cool to say O.J. did it? not quite, ****..

nobody said anything about you accepting that OJ is guilty. you said you never heard a non-white nigga say OJ is guilty. im sayin you must be stuck in the ****in 90s then, cause everyone says he did it these days.

Rogue Jedi
well, my first marriage failed. it was the status thing. she thought she was getting some kind of status by marrying an american, but she was mistaken.
FJ and i? unending, undying, everlasting love. i never believed in soulmates til i met her.

Oncewhite
well, my first marriage failed. it was the status thing. she thought she was getting some kind of status by marrying an american, but she was mistaken.
FJ and i? unending, undying, everlasting love. i never believed in soulmates til i met her.

I wish you the very best with the love!! smile

Rogue Jedi
thanks kindly, pardner.

Oncewhite
thanks kindly, partner.

thumb up

Rogue Jedi
anyways, her cheating on OJ was hardly grounds for murdering her.

Oncewhite
anyways, her cheating on OJ was hardly grounds for murdering her.

Yeap, I agree. And she may not have cheated on him, he may have just flipped out.

Rogue Jedi
thats a good point. or she might have been about to cheat on him. after all, that ron guy was quite the looker.
btw, is it just me or did nicole look like a porn star?

Oncewhite
thats a good point. or she might have been about to cheat on him. after all, that ron guy was quite the looker.
btw, is it just me or did nicole look like a porn star?

Ron was a great looking guy. And Nicole was a pretty woman, she was pretty before she met OJ, and OJ just put money into a woman who was already a good looking female.

Nicole didn't need the money to look good, but it did add value to her, but again, she still looked pretty without the money, I saw pics on the news or internet of her, before she married OJ, she was a pretty woman.

And most sport-wives are good looking, very good looking.

Rogue Jedi
she looked like a porn star to me.

Oncewhite
A pic of her before she married...

(her highschool picture)

http://www.cnn.com/US/OJ/victims/simpson/nicshighschoolpic.jpg

This is a pic of her after she married him...she was pretty regardless of the money...

http://edition.cnn.com/US/OJ/daily/9-26/am/Nicole_brown.jpg

And I don't think she looked like a porn star (maybe you are attracted to her or something), I think she looks conservative, and the stories of what I heard from blacks about her dressing skank, maybe that was because she had competition and thought that if she created tension by dressing provocative, she would win his attention back, some of these sports heros can be male-whores.

I saw a pic with him and two women (young), and I think this wasn't before the crime, not sure. Either way, it must be tough being married to an athlete, who is a male-whore, he doesn't have to be a male-whore for her to worry about other women. So, I don't look down on her dress style b/c I can understand that as a woman, if she thinks he's cheating, she may decide to dress provokative to get his attention.

Rogue Jedi
what i meant was that there is a porn star named amber lynn and nicole looks just like her.

Oncewhite
I've heard some blacks say that he was still married when he met Nicole (not her fault),and that he divorced his black wife to be with a younger woman (I think she was 19). And maybe the other family from the first wife didn't like her, I can't imagine how they got along. I just heard from other blacks that *he left his black wife for a white one*, and I think anytime a man leaves his wife, it's bad (if he never loved her it's good,because he's no longer wasting her time!!!) but IF he leaves her for someone BLACK or WHITE, and he is the opposite race, I believe it creates tension in some people. Some will never see the person just the skin color.

And Ron Goldman was a model and actor, so yeah, he was good looking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Goldman

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/Simpson/Brown-Simpson.htm

"He met his second wife, Nicole Brown, when she was 17. They began an affair before he'd divorced his first wife, and married in 1985"

http://www.nndb.com/people/390/000022324/

Oncewhite
Nicole Brown doesn't look like amber lynn, yes, they are both white, and blond, but they don't look like sisters.

Nicole is pretty in a simple way, little makeup and natural beauty.

amber lynn, from what I just searched online, has a ton of makeup on, has had surgery (so it seems, nose and all) and just doesn't look like a natural blond anyway. I would say, if you took off all of her makeup, and pit her against Nicole Brown, NB would look better BY FAR.

Rogue Jedi
to me they look similar.

Oncewhite
i DIDN'T completely read the first link that shows nicole and ron, and i will delete it, because he says things that are speculative (mentioning her sex life, how would the writer know about her sex life??) and I just read something that i find offensive..

Rogue Jedi
i dont know all the facts, but i do know that everyone thinks OJ did it.

Oncewhite
yeap, I think he did it, and I agree that a majority of people think he did it.

Rogue Jedi
not me.

Oncewhite
why not?

I think some try to JUSTIFY why he did it, without wanting to say outloud, "yeah, he did it"

Rogue Jedi
i think he paid someone to do it.

Imperial_Samura
i think he paid someone to do it.

Though he'd still be criminally liable in such a situation. Conspiracy to commit murder or something.

dr. pookie
he definately paid someone to do it, but i still think the books name should be changed to "i did it"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.