Why End HoM?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
From the heroes point of view why should they have fought to restore the normal 616 universe. Almost all had what they had always wanted and deserved, there was not much wrong with this world except for the mutant racism and the problems, imo, would've been greatly less difficult to fight and stop. So, why fight to change it back?

Captain America had the life he wanted except for the world not turning out the way he wanted but, that the same as the 616 world.
Spiderman had the life he always wanted he was rich famous, Gwen was alive and his wife, he had a son and most of all Ben was alive. With the exception of the being the Goblin CRAP he got what he so rightly deserves. Even after the Goblin BS he was finally able to be happy.

I don't want to go hero by hero but if they had only made a very few changes to the world it seems to me they would have had the world they are trying to create. I am not saying that I wanted the HoM to continue, I love the 616 verse way to much, but aside from it being a story where they have to change things back, why would THEY have really wanted the old life back?

Lucid Lui
When reality's been altered by an insane mutant, and one of the worst villains in history is now running the world, you don't just leave it be.

Validus
The heroes probably thought the storyline sucked too.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Validus
The heroes probably thought the storyline sucked too. laughing Deadpool gave HoM a 2/10! and that's just cus he like'd the pretty colors! eek!

Entity
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
When reality's been altered by an insane mutant, and one of the worst villains in history is now running the world, you don't just leave it be.

I really don't classify Magneto as a "villain" and that would be one of the few things the other heroes could take care of, just remove him from power. As for Wanda, just let her be and she will be fine, just monitor her to be sure.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Entity
I really don't classify Magneto as a "villain" and that would be one of the few things the other heroes could take care of, just remove him from power. As for Wanda, just let her be and she will be fine, just monitor her to be sure.

Magneto's a villain, alright.

Lucid Lui
When reality is suddenly altered on such a massive scale, you don't just leave it. It's not natural. The could be repercussions such as the universe imploiding or some shit. The heroes know this.

And Magneto is definately a villain.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
When reality is suddenly altered on such a massive scale, you don't just leave it. It's not natural. The could be repercussions such as the universe imploiding or some shit. The heroes know this.

Pretty much.... Just listen to Doc Strange talking about the cost of using magic for five minutes and you'll want to blow the head off of every spellcaster in the MU for the sake of your own sanity.

yes

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Scoobless
Pretty much.... Just listen to Doc Strange talking about the cost of using magic for five minutes and you'll want to blow the head off of every spellcaster in the MU for the sake of your own sanity.

yes

Like at the end of Avengers Dissasembled?

Starhawk
I think they should just find Wanda, tell her she has her kids back and have her turn sane and forget it ever happened.

Juntai
From the heroes point of view why should they have fought to restore the normal 616 universe. Almost all had what they had always wanted and deserved, there was not much wrong with this world except for the mutant racism and the problems, imo, would've been greatly less difficult to fight and stop. So, why fight to change it back?

Captain America had the life he wanted except for the world not turning out the way he wanted but, that the same as the 616 world.
Spiderman had the life he always wanted he was rich famous, Gwen was alive and his wife, he had a son and most of all Ben was alive. With the exception of the being the Goblin CRAP he got what he so rightly deserves. Even after the Goblin BS he was finally able to be happy.

I don't want to go hero by hero but if they had only made a very few changes to the world it seems to me they would have had the world they are trying to create. I am not saying that I wanted the HoM to continue, I love the 616 verse way to much, but aside from it being a story where they have to change things back, why would THEY have really wanted the old life back? Same reason DC didn't let Hal build a 'perfect' multiverse in Zero Hour.
It's not their role to play god.

Galan777

I don't want to go hero by hero but if they had only made a very few changes to the world it seems to me they would have had the world they are trying to create. I am not saying that I wanted the HoM to continue, I love the 616 verse way to much, but aside from it being a story where they have to change things back, why would THEY have really wanted the old life back? Why end it?
Because It was the work of Bendis, and thats enough reason to end anything sad

But serously, I think they needed to end it because they couldn't live knowing that they existed in another person's dream world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.