S.H.I.E.L.D vs Aliens & Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
SHIELD investigates a pyramid found in the artic, and find Aliens & Predators in it. Do they get out alive?

keak da sneak
nope cuzz if 1 predator sets its bomb its all over for everyone

PRAYERRUN
yeah but that always happens at the end of predator movies lol.

keak da sneak
yup and the end of nick fury

PRAYERRUN
I don't know, Nick might actually survive lol. i mean he survived everything elsestick out tongue

Metalmanx
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
SHIELD investigates a pyramid found in the artic, and find Aliens & Predators in it. Do they get out alive?

More details please? I mean, how many SHIELD agents? What vehicles? Weapons? You've got to make this more clear.

rotiart
IF its the shield helicarrier.... they captured all of the predators and aliens... and begin experiments with crossbreeding.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by rotiart
IF its the shield helicarrier.... they captured all of the predators and aliens... and begin experiments with crossbreeding.

Exactly. That's why I need to know the roster of the SHIELD unit sent out there.

Is it the Helicarrier? Is it their #1, Top-Notch operatives with the best gear?

capt it up
ya what shield agents we talking about here? you mean like elektra, wolverine ,capt and so on there a lot of hero shield agents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.