SOTE Luke vs. Mighella

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Luke from Shadows of the Emperor vs. Mighella (from the Darth Maul comics). As you know, Luke took on a portion of Black Sun with help from Chewie, Lando and Dash and would have been defeated had Lando not dropped a Thermal Detonator in the garbage chute. Maul took on all of Black Sun at once and won, killing Mighella, the leader of Black Sun's bodyguard. Here's the scenario for this fight:
Luke, Lando, Dash and Chewie enter Xizor's Palace through the sewers, go and rescue Leia (just like in the novel). Then Xizor appears and shoot at Luke, Luke blocks it (also like in the novel). Then, suddenly, Mighella drops down from the ceiling just in front of Xizor. Xizor instructs her to finish off Luke, then leaves. Luke instructs Leia, Lando, Chewie and Dash to escape the building. It's just Mighella and Luke left. Who wins?

I go with Mighella. When she faught Maul her Darksword was unable to withstand the energy of his lightsaber and it broke. The same will happen in her fight with Luke. Like Maul, Luke will assume that he has won. As with Maul I believe Mighella will shoot Luke with Force lightning but, unlike Maul, I don't see Luke being able to withstand it like Maul did. I see Luke being electrocuted to death.

kamikz
Well, Luke as of Return of the Jedi could actually block Sidious lightning for a very short while without a saber, that is nothing short of amazing. I belive that if he has his saber he can deflect it, and if he doesn't he might be able to at least hold her lightning off like Maul did, but probably go down after a while.

In a saber fight, I don't know, but standing up to Vader (even if Vader is toying) is pretty good, I think he at least has a chance.

Escape81
According to the novel... which isn't canon because it contradicts the movies.

Still. I see Luke winning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.