Rogue's X-men run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega-level
The current Adjectiveless X-men team (Rogue, Iceman, Cannonball, Mystique, Cable, Karima, Sabretooth & Lady Mastermind) run this Gauntlet. 1 day of prep. and rest between the battles. Their adversaries have a day prep. too (except Dr. Strange)

Level 1: Namor, Storm and Black Panther
Level 2: Ms. Marvel, Wonder Man and Spider-Man
Level 3: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Wolverine, Beast, Shadowcat & Colossus
Level 4: Thor without the Mjolnir
Level 5: Gladiator & Grey Hulk
Level 6: Mr. Sinister
Level 7: Apocalypse
Level 8: Black Bolt
Level 9: Dr. Strange with no prep.

python99
they lose at Dr Strange

stormfront13
shoot...they go down at battle 1

Omega-level
Hey, talk about different opinions smile

Mace Skywalker
Cannonball, Iceman and Cable are the difference makers here. Theyre going all the way to the Fourth Round. Thor is no joke, Canonball witll have a hell of a time with him, even if Rogue were to borrow his power and try to help out, Cannonball just doesnt have the power to take this guy down. Lady Mastermind may the be difference here, btu i doubt she is fast enough to handle him. Gladiator and grey hulk i would place after sinister and not before, but if they could get past Thor, and i dont mean clor lol, then maybe they could make it to Dr. Strange. This IS a Gauntlet were talking about, like one after another. They'd be doen after Thor, so maybe they wouldnt make it that far after all.

And for the record, its Mike Carey's X-men. stick out tongue

stormfront13
they wouldn't make it past battle 1...they'b be facing atlantis, wakanda, and storm, namor, and black panther...that's a bit too much

Mace Skywalker
They would be fighting the characters, not their nations. Lady M could handle the lot of them on her own.

Omega-level
Originally posted by stormfront13
they wouldn't make it past battle 1...they'b be facing atlantis, wakanda, and storm, namor, and black panther...that's a bit too much

Of course they are going to face the characters alone, not the ENTIRE NATIONS! roll eyes (sarcastic)

stormfront13
Originally posted by Omega-level
Of course they are going to face the characters alone, not the ENTIRE NATIONS! roll eyes (sarcastic)

you said they have prep...what's to stop Bp and Namor from getting their nations to battle with them?

Omega-level
you said they have prep...what's to stop Bp and Namor from getting their nations to battle with them?

So, in the fights in which Gladiator has prep he calls the Imperial Guard? Cap. America calls the Avengers? Batman gets the JLA? roll eyes (sarcastic) If i said Namor, Storm and BP, is Storm, Namor and BP.

stormfront13
So, in the fights in which Gladiator has prep he calls the Imperial Guard? Cap. America calls the Avengers? Batman gets the JLA? roll eyes (sarcastic) If i said Namor, Storm and BP, is Storm, Namor and BP. \

well it would have been a viable stragety since you never specified

Soljer
So, in the fights in which Gladiator has prep he calls the Imperial Guard? Cap. America calls the Avengers? Batman gets the JLA? roll eyes (sarcastic) If i said Namor, Storm and BP, is Storm, Namor and BP.

Don't worry, stormfront is a little...special. It takes him a little extra time to grasp the basic concepts. wink.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Soljer
Don't worry, stormfront is a little...special. It takes him a little extra time to grasp the basic concepts. wink.

honestly, are you for real 5 years old? your like a flippin stalker, do you realize that in every thread i've posted in you've insulted me in every one? that is really pathetic even for your standards. besides, the thread starter never specified, so it's a viable stragety.

Soljer
I read threads. I point out ignorance.

It just so happens that you spout it out more often than most.

stormfront13
I read threads. I point out ignorance.

It just so happens that you spout it out more often than most.

nope check again...you've jjust done rando insults...which is quite pathetic. i thought you were an adult? if so..start acting like one

Soljer
nope check again...you've jjust done rando insults...which is quite pathetic. i thought you were an adult? if so..start acting like one

Not a single one of my insults has been unfounded. You've earned each and every line of text I've typed.

Also, who said I was an adult? I'm a college student - there's a far cry of difference, wink.

stormfront13
Not a single one of my insults has been unfounded. You've earned each and every line of text I've typed.

Also, who said I was an adult? I'm a college student - there's a far cry of difference, wink.

1) nope, they've just been immature, and making you seem pathetic

2) yeah, apparntlly there's a huge difference between the maturity level, and the temper levels

Soljer
1) nope, they've just been immature, and making you seem pathetic

2) yeah, apparntlly there's a huge difference between the maturity level, and the temper levels

Pathetic? Take a poll and check yourself. You're one of the few pathetic posters on this forum.

stormfront13
Pathetic? Take a poll and check yourself. You're one of the few pathetic posters on this forum.

no, pathetic is calling someone stupid for difference of opinion...which is all you seem to do. either way, your immature, pathetic, and incredibly stupid to the point it's pitiful. your not good, nor smart so you minuswell get off your damn pedestal and start acting like an adult

Soljer
I'm not calling you stupid for your opinion, I'm not even calling you stupid. I'm calling you ignorant for your lack of knowledge. You know, the definition of ignorant. You claim I'm unintelligent, lowly, and on a high horse? You can hardly type coherent sentences! You go in and out of threads, spouting nonsense, and then get upset when someone calls you on it? Yeah, one of us needs to grow up, but I can assure you that it isn't me. Perhaps that 13 on the end of your name means something more, hm?

stormfront13
I'm not calling you stupid for your opinion, I'm not even calling you stupid. I'm calling you ignorant for your lack of knowledge. You know, the definition of ignorant. You claim I'm unintelligent, lowly, and on a high horse? You can hardly type coherent sentences! You go in and out of threads, spouting nonsense, and then get upset when someone calls you on it? Yeah, one of us needs to grow up, but I can assure you that it isn't me. Perhaps that 13 on the end of your name means something more, hm?

1) you've called me stupid and slow multiple times

2) i leave threads when shits like you come in and ruin them for everyone

3) your the college student, your the one who needs to do some growing

3) 13 happens to be that date of my birth, i can assure you it's not my actual age

Soljer
1) you've called me stupid and slow multiple times

2) i leave threads when shits like you come in and ruin them for everyone

3) your the college student, your the one who needs to do some growing

3) 13 happens to be that date of my birth, i can assure you it's not my actual age

*You've
*I
*You're
*You're
*Thirteen
*I

Eff Why Eye. wink.

stormfront13
wow soljer...didn't think i could ever see anything more pathetic than your immature temper tantrums...but there it is

Soljer
Temper tantrum? I'm just trying to help educate the ignorant. Spread the love, babe.

stormfront13
Temper tantrum? I'm just trying to help educate the ignorant. Spread the love, babe.

nope, you throw temper tantrums when you spew out random insults and tell everyone your superior

Soljer
nope, you throw temper tantrums when you spew out random insults and tell everyone your superior

*you're.

Show of hands! How many people on this board have I claimed superiority to? *looks around*

Hmmm....

I'd say the majority here would disagree with you, sweetheart.

stormfront13
*you're.

Show of hands! How many people on this board have I claimed superiority to? *looks around*

Hmmm....

I'd say the majority here would disagree with you, sweetheart.

do you really think that the american race is a small population? because you've said that your superior to us

Soljer
do you really think that the american race is a small population? because you've said that your superior to us

I never once claimed superiority to Americans.

Which, by the way, isn't a race.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.