masterbruce vs streetlevels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
Ok here it is.
You pick any streetleveler you can think of, and pit them against the almighty (not Jesus... but close).
For those unfamilar with masterbruce, here it is.
Originally posted by masterbruce
Train your body, mind and soul.

Body: Work out 6 days a week doing weights and cardio. Learn Akido, Jujitsu, Caipera, greco wrestling, taekwando, street defense, and any other method you have time for.

Mind: Take forensics classes, chemistry, bioology, anatomy, calculus and anything else that would broaden your scope. Take law classes as well.

Soul: Take a trip to nature where you can be one with nature. Go live in a forest for a month without any technology and human communication. The insight you'll gain will be priceless.

After 2 years of doing the above, when you have reached a physical and mental peak, you will be ready for your initial street duties.

First, equip yourself. buy light kevlar, hockey goalies mask, shin guard, wrist and elbow pads, a helmet, and spiked shoes. Buy everything in black as you want to blend in. Then get some darts and ninja stars, a dagger, and a PDA.

Once you've geared up, go to the most dangerous neighborhood you know at midnight and start beating the crap out of people you think look suspicious.

Good luck, I'm on my 3rd year of vigilantism and I'm still alive and fine. Don't listen to the other geeky losers on this board, they dont have the balls to do what you and I choose to do.

Do any of them have a chance?
You decide.

Oh ya, no prep.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
Ok here it is.
You pick any streetleveler you can think of, and pit them against the almighty (not Jesus... but close).
For those unfamilar with masterbruce, here it is.

Do any of them have a chance?
You decide.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

ExtraMision5555
rofl
is this real?
cuuz thats the fgugin jam

lando005
and people thought my dancing with the heroes idea was undignified

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by lando005
and people thought my dancing with the heroes idea was undignified

it was very dignified

smile

Badabing
Masterbruce is the Undisputed Champ of BS. He may be able to talk his way out of this. Other than that, Batkick ftw. stick out tongue

King Kandy
laughing laughing laughing

Masterbruce.

He's the kind of guy my friend beats the shit out of.

masterbruce
I'm not a comic book character (at least I'm not aware of) so this may be closed.

In all honesty, I probably will lose to all the street levelers in comics (maybe I can take Robin on a good day, assuming I'm stronger than him and he is too overconfident). But they're just too good and unrealistic, they can dodge machine gun fire, I can't.

I'll be the first one to admit that I'm not the best fighter out there. I'm no where near Bruce Wayne's level in either knowledge of the martial arts or physical prowess. I have however maximized most of my physical abilities as much as my god given genes have allowed, so I'm no slouch either. I'm certainly close to peak human in the real world, not Captain America level peak human.

I am however gifted with extreme intelligence. My mind is my best weapon and I keep it sharp. This is a huge advantage against the dimwitted thugs that I usually encounter. They often underestimate me because I don't look very intimidating, therefore they fight with less effort and less smarts and I take that into my advantage and usually clean their clocks. The 2 or 3 times when I wasn't so lucky, I was able to get out without being too badly injured (just broken nose, black eye, some internal bleeding) but I was prob fortunate.

My success is that I account for every possibility in a situation. Therefore if I do decide to use force in a situation, i already have a contingency plan if I am unable to subdue my enemy.

But yeah, I would lose to every streetleveler in comics.

King Kandy
Dude... You're so arrogant. It's realy quite appaling.

masterbruce
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dude... You're so arrogant. It's realy quite appaling.

how am I arrogant? I just said I would lose badly to any streetleveler.

bigbran
I'm not a comic book character (at least I'm not aware of) so this may be closed.

In all honesty, I probably will lose to all the street levelers in comics (maybe I can take Robin on a good day, assuming I'm stronger than him and he is too overconfident). But they're just too good and unrealistic, they can dodge machine gun fire, I can't.

I'll be the first one to admit that I'm not the best fighter out there. I'm no where near Bruce Wayne's level in either knowledge of the martial arts or physical prowess. I have however maximized most of my physical abilities as much as my god given genes have allowed, so I'm no slouch either. I'm certainly close to peak human in the real world, not Captain America level peak human.

I am however gifted with extreme intelligence. My mind is my best weapon and I keep it sharp. This is a huge advantage against the dimwitted thugs that I usually encounter. They often underestimate me because I don't look very intimidating, therefore they fight with less effort and less smarts and I take that into my advantage and usually clean their clocks. The 2 or 3 times when I wasn't so lucky, I was able to get out without being too badly injured (just broken nose, black eye, some internal bleeding) but I was prob fortunate.

My success is that I account for every possibility in a situation. Therefore if I do decide to use force in a situation, i already have a contingency plan if I am unable to subdue my enemy.

But yeah, I would lose to every streetleveler in comics. I dissagree.
Didn't you spend months in the woods, and have 3 years of crime fighting under your belt.
In comics, I don't know if even Batman has 3 years of crimefighting.

Badabing

But yeah, I would lose to every streetleveler in comics.
Good God man! Why? Seriously, just why? confused

masterbruce
I dissagree.
Didn't you spend months in the woods, and have 3 years of crime fighting under your belt.
In comics, I don't know if even Batman has 3 years of crimefighting.

It doesn't matter what kind of training I do. I'm a real person, not a fictional comic book character like Bruce. He's basically written to be like a superman.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Badabing
Good God man! Why? Seriously, just why? confused

why what?

ExtraMision5555
....what if i told you i was superman? would you still try to make me smile?

bigbran
It doesn't matter what kind of training I do. I'm a real person, not a fictional comic book character like Bruce. He's basically written to be like a superman. I don't think even the Batmiester has endured the stuff you have.

Badabing
why what?
If you can't figure it out then I'm sorry. sad

masterbruce
I don't think even the Batmiester has endured the stuff you have.

i don't know. maybe, maybe not, its all useless conjecture. I do know that Batman has gone through shit I couldnt even imagine of surviving.

bigbran
i don't know. maybe, maybe not, its all useless conjecture. I do know that Batman has gone through shit I couldnt even imagine of surviving. Like what?

ExtraMision5555
i don't know. maybe, maybe not, its all useless conjecture. I do know that Batman has gone through shit I couldnt even imagine of surviving.

its okay, you still got the 22x muscls smile

masterbruce
Like what?

getting his back broken by Bane after fighting everyone who escaped from Arkham and then retraining to retkae Gotham. Also Bruce is one rich dude, he had access to alot of opportunities (travel to the east) that I will never have in a million years. I can only rely on taking some classes, meeting some special people, and learning from books.

bigbran
getting his back broken by Bane after fighting everyone who escaped from Arkham and then retraining to retkae Gotham. Also Bruce is one rich dude, he had access to alot of opportunities (travel to the east) that I will never have in a million years. I can only rely on taking some classes, meeting some special people, and learning from books. We aren't talking about money. Batman doesn't have prep.
Also, many people have survived getting there back broken.

rotiart
I have a feeling aunt may kicks his but... provided she's allowed her handbag (aka death's door!)

masterbruce
We aren't talking about money. Batman doesn't have prep.
Also, many people have survived getting there back broken.

ummm, nobody was able to get their backs broken and then recover to their prior health.

rotiart
just to be sure... we should try that method on you. big grin

Scoobless
they're just too good and unrealistic, they can dodge machine gun fire, I can't.

How do you know unless you try?.... anyone got an M16?

shifty

rotiart
Originally posted by Scoobless
How do you know unless you try?.... anyone got an M16?

shifty

That's so cold... mad

I just wanted to cripple the man for life... not kill him. I'm a nice guy after all.

King Kandy
how am I arrogant? I just said I would lose badly to any streetleveler.
You said you are physically optimal as humanly possible.

masterbruce
Whatever, I'm gonna go do some work. You guys are a complete waste of my time. mad

Like one of my masters used to tell me, "Don't let negative energy surround you, or you will become that which you despise"

SpunkySmurph
I'm gonna go do some work. You guys are a complete waste of my time. mad

erm We havent really done anything

You soley destroyed your integrity, your dignity, and any repsect that you held.

But, you know, your peak human, and a prodigy, so, it's all right confused

King Kandy
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
erm We havent really done anything

You soley destroyed your integrity, your dignity, and any repsect that you held.

But, you know, your peak human, and a prodigy, so, it's all right confused

Agreed.

Your probably the second most arrogant, overhiped person on the board, next to Damo. And Damo thinks he's god.

Run too fast, and you'll destroy the universe! Be careful!

Darth Macabre
Whatever, I'm gonna go do some work. You guys are a complete waste of my time. mad

Like one of my masters used to tell me, "Don't let negative energy surround you, or you will become that which you despise" Are you sure it's homework, and not crime fighting?... shifty

Scoobless
JP would kick the asses of everyone who ever posted on KMC.... at the same time!

no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
JP would kick the asses of everyone who ever posted on KMC.... at the same time!

no expression

That's exactly what I was coming to this thread to say.

Damn you.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by King Kandy
Agreed.

Your probably the second most arrogant, overhiped person on the board, next to Damo. And Damo thinks he's god.

Run too fast, and you'll destroy the universe! Be careful!

I am?

Also, it looks bad when you quote Great Dane's stupidity in order to make fun of someone else

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I am?

Also, it looks bad when you quote Great Dane's stupidity in order to make fun of someone else

He agreed with you, hence the quote.

I do believe he was talking to masterbruce with the rest.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
He agreed with you, hence the quote.

I do believe he was talking to masterbruce with the rest.

Thats what I thought. I just wanted to be sure wink

Soujaboy
I literally lauphed so hard I cried when I read Masterdumbass bullshit post. I mean wow, he's not really serious?

That has to be the funniest post even in the history of KMC message Boards.

Welcome to the hall of fame Masterdumbass!!

Howard_Jones
ummm, nobody was able to get their backs broken and then recover to their prior health.

Chris Benoit.

Remember that name, because he's had his spinal column broken before and healed up.

grey fox
*squints at Masterbruce*

JP ?

MC Hammer
laughing

No normal person thinks hes that good. What a dumbass. laughing

King Kandy
It's like, he'd probably claim he had reality altering powers if he had any less respect for us.

Jyppe
I want to see how Masterbruce looks like. Someone nearing his physhical perfection must be quite ripped smile

King Kandy
Probably some fat guy who watchs too many "Do it yourself Martial Arts" videos.

Soljer
Aye! Post a picture of yourself, Batman!

rotiart
Originally posted by Soljer
Aye! Post a picture of yourself, Batman!

What if Masterbruce posts a pic of that girl from the fifth element... big grin

According to the movie she was genetic perfection... big grin

Are we all sure Masterbruce is a guy?

Cause you know... girls are the ones known for gossiping, exaggerations, and plain outright lies...

(This is meant as a joke... )

lando005
yall leave that man alone before you make him cry

special_night_
Originally posted by lando005
yall leave that man alone before you make him cry Honestly Every single person here might not know what he is talking about because he is in a higher level than you he might not fight crime. But If you try and compare him to Bruce wayne at least he has attempted to get his physical ablitily and knowlegde very high you mock him for what to make fun of him, i dont think he really cares cuz he knows that he should waste his time on immature comic book geeks who talk about certain fictional heroes. Dont ever try and tear someone's personality down because in the end they will prevail and you wont. You will stand corrected, and you wont like it. What is the point of talking about Master bruce. We get your point you like to make fun of very intelligent people. Drop it. Relpy and let's see if you can talk more.

batdude123
Originally posted by special_night_
Honestly Every single person here might not know what he is talking about because he is in a higher level than you he might not fight crime. But If you try and compare him to Bruce wayne at least he has attempted to get his physical ablitily and knowlegde very high you mock him for what to make fun of him, i dont think he really cares cuz he knows that he should waste his time on immature comic book geeks who talk about certain fictional heroes. Dont ever try and tear someone's personality down because in the end they will prevail and you wont. You will stand corrected, and you wont like it. What is the point of talking about Master bruce. We get your point you like to make fun of very intelligent people. Drop it. Relpy and let's see if you can talk more.

crylaugh

This thread is el MEJOR!!! laughing out loud

juggernaut66666
Honestly Every single person here might not know what he is talking about because he is in a higher level than you he might not fight crime. But If you try and compare him to Bruce wayne at least he has attempted to get his physical ablitily and knowlegde very high you mock him for what to make fun of him, i dont think he really cares cuz he knows that he should waste his time on immature comic book geeks who talk about certain fictional heroes. Dont ever try and tear someone's personality down because in the end they will prevail and you wont. You will stand corrected, and you wont like it. What is the point of talking about Master bruce. We get your point you like to make fun of very intelligent people. Drop it. Relpy and let's see if you can talk more.
laughing laughing laughing

bigbran
Honestly Every single person here might not know what he is talking about because he is in a higher level than you he might not fight crime. But If you try and compare him to Bruce wayne at least he has attempted to get his physical ablitily and knowlegde very high you mock him for what to make fun of him, i dont think he really cares cuz he knows that he should waste his time on immature comic book geeks who talk about certain fictional heroes. Dont ever try and tear someone's personality down because in the end they will prevail and you wont. You will stand corrected, and you wont like it. What is the point of talking about Master bruce. We get your point you like to make fun of very intelligent people. Drop it. Relpy and let's see if you can talk more. hysterical

lando005
Honestly Every single person here might not know what he is talking about because he is in a higher level than you he might not fight crime. But If you try and compare him to Bruce wayne at least he has attempted to get his physical ablitily and knowlegde very high you mock him for what to make fun of him, i dont think he really cares cuz he knows that he should waste his time on immature comic book geeks who talk about certain fictional heroes. Dont ever try and tear someone's personality down because in the end they will prevail and you wont. You will stand corrected, and you wont like it. What is the point of talking about Master bruce. We get your point you like to make fun of very intelligent people. Drop it. Relpy and let's see if you can talk more. what are you talking about i was telling them to leave him alone

Scoobless
i dont think he really cares cuz he knows that he should waste his time on immature comic book geeks who talk about certain fictional heroes......

Dont ever try and tear someone's personality down because in the end they will prevail and you wont. You will stand corrected, and you wont like it.

I like the way you mixed anger/outrage with blatant hypocrisy.

Very nice!

big grin

We get your point you like to make fun of very intelligent people. Drop it. Relpy and let's see if you can talk more.

If they were "very intelligent" they wouldn't be so easy to make fun of.

stick out tongue

batdude123

1. Robin would kick your ass any day of the friggin' week.

I am however gifted with extreme intelligence. My mind is my best weapon and I keep it sharp. This is a huge advantage against the dimwitted thugs that I usually encounter. They often underestimate me because I don't look very intimidating, therefore they fight with less effort and less smarts and I take that into my advantage and usually clean their clocks.

2. Did you use your "extreme intelligence" when you said Magneto would beat Galactus? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
1. Robin would kick your ass any day of the friggin' week.

2. Did you use your "extreme intelligence" when you said Magneto would beat Galactus? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Owned, freakin' OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneone

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/owned_short_bus.jpg

rotiart
When I read what Special_Night and Masterbruce have to say... I feel like I'm reading Bushisms.

And for your delight, I googled a collection of Bushims. big grin

"You know, when I campaigned here in 2000, I said, I want to be a war President. No President wants to be a war President, but I am one." --George W. Bush, Des Moines, Iowa, Oct. 26, 2006

The only way we can win is to leave before the job is done." --George W. Bush, Greeley, Colo., Nov. 4, 2006 (Watch video clip)

"Anybody who is in a position to serve this country ought to understand the consequences of words." --George W. Bush, interview with Rush Limbaugh, Nov. 1, 2006

Maria Bartiromo: "I'm curious, have you ever googled anybody? Do you use Google?"
President Bush: "Occasionally. One of the things I've used on the Google is to pull up maps. It's very interesting to see -- I've forgot the name of the program -- but you get the satellite, and you can -- like, I kinda like to look at the ranch. It remind me of where I wanna be sometimes." --interview with CNBC's Maria Bartiromo, Oct. 24, 2006 (Watch video clip)

"We're never been stay the course, George." --George W. Bush, attempting to distance himself from what has been his core strategy in Iraq for the last three years, interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, Oct. 22, 2006

"This morning my administration released the budget numbers for fiscal 2006. These budget numbers are not just estimates; these are the actual results for the fiscal year that ended February the 30th." --George W. Bush, on the fiscal year that ended on Sept. 30, Washington, D.C., Oct. 11, 2006 (Watch video clip)

"One has a stronger hand when there's more people playing your same cards." --George W. Bush, on holding six-party talks with North Korea, Washington, D.C., Oct. 11, 2006

"I will not withdraw, even if Laura and Barney are the only ones supporting me." --George W. Bush, talking to key Republicans about Iraq, as quoted by Bob Woodward

"I like to tell people when the final history is written on Iraq, it will look like just a comma because there is -- my point is, there's a strong will for democracy." --George W. Bush, interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, Sept. 24, 2006 (Watch video clip)

"You're one of the outstanding leaders in a very important part of the world. I want to thank you for strategizing our discussions." --George W. Bush, meeting with the prime minister of Malaysia, New York, N.Y., Sept. 18, 2006

"The Patriot Act has increased the flow of information within our government and it has helped break up terrorist cells in the United States of America. And the United States Congress was right to renew the terrorist act -- the Patriot Act." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C. , Sept. 7, 2006

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --George W. Bush, interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"I said I was looking for a book to read, Laura said you ought to try Camus. I also read three Shakespeares. ... I've got a eck-a-lec-tic reading list." --George W. Bush, interview with NBC's Brian Williams, New Orleans, La., Aug. 29, 2006 (Watch video clip)

"And I suspect that what you'll see, Toby, is there will be a momentum, momentum will be gathered. Houses will begat jobs, jobs will begat houses." --George W. Bush, talking to reporters along the hurricane-ravaged Gulf Coast, Gulfport, Miss., Aug. 28, 2006

"I would guess, I would surmise that some of the more spectacular bombings are done by al Qaeda suiciders." --George W. Bush, on violence in Iraq, Washington, D.C., Aug. 21, 2006

"The United States of America is engaged in a war against an extremist group of folks." --George W. Bush, McLean, Va., Aug. 15, 2006

"See, the irony is that what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this s**t, and it's over." --George W. Bush, chomping on a dinner roll while talking about the Middle East crisis with British Prime Minister Tony Blair at the G8 summit, St. Petersburg, Russia, July 17, 2006 (Watch video clip)

"One thing is clear, is relations between America and Russia are good, and they're important that they be good." --George W. Bush, Strelna, Russia, July 15, 2006

"I've reminded the prime minister-the American people, Mr. Prime Minister, over the past months that it was not always a given that the United States and America would have a close relationship." George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 29, 2006

"We shouldn't fear a world that is more interacted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 27, 2006

"I think -- tide turning -- see, as I remember -- I was raised in the desert, but tides kind of -- it's easy to see a tide turn -- did I say those words?" --George W. Bush, asked if the tide was turning in Iraq, Washington, D.C., June 14, 2006
President Bush: "Peter. Are you going to ask that question with shades on?"
Peter Wallsten of the Los Angeles Times: "I can take them off."
Bush: "I'm interested in the shade look, seriously."
Wallsten: "All right, I'll keep it, then."
Bush: "For the viewers, there's no sun."
Wallsten: "I guess it depends on your perspective."
Bush: "Touche.
--an exchange with legally blind reporter Peter Wallsten, to whom Bush later apologized, Washington, D.C., June 14, 2006 (Watch video clip)

"I tell people, let's don't fear the future, let's shape it." --George W. Bush, Omaha, Neb., June 7, 2006

"Trying to stop suiciders -- which we're doing a pretty good job of on occasion -- is difficult to do. And what the Iraqis are going to have to eventually do is convince those who are conducting suiciders who are not inspired by Al Qaeda, for example, to realize there's a peaceful tomorrow." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 24, 2006

"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound largemouth bass in my lake." --George W. Bush, on his best moment in office, interview with the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, May 7, 2006

"If people want to get to know me better, they've got to know my parents and the values my parents instilled in me, and the fact that I was raised in West Texas, in the middle of the desert, a long way away from anywhere, hardly. There's a certain set of values you learn in that experience." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

"You never know what your history is going to be like until long after you're gone." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

"The point now is how do we work together to achieve important goals. And one such goal is a democracy in Germany." --George W. Bush, D.C., May 5, 2006

"That's George Washington, the first president, of course. The interesting thing about him is that I read three -- three or four books about him last year. Isn't that interesting?" --George W. Bush, while showing German newspaper reporter Kai Diekmann the Oval Office, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

"That's called, A Charge To Keep, based upon a religious hymn. The hymn talks about serving God. The president's job is never to promote a religion." --George W. Bush, showing German newspaper reporter Kai Diekmann the Oval Office, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

"I was not pleased that Hamas has refused to announce its desire to destroy Israel." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 4, 2006

"I can look you in the eye and tell you I feel I've tried to solve the problem diplomatically to the max, and would have committed troops both in Afghanistan and Iraq knowing what I know today." --George W. Bush, Irvine, Calif., April 24, 2006

"I aim to be a competitive nation." --George W. Bush, San Jose, Calif., April 21, 2006

"I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of Defense." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C. April 18, 2006

"I strongly believe what we're doing is the right thing. If I didn't believe it -- I'm going to repeat what I said before -- I'd pull the troops out, nor if I believed we could win, I would pull the troops out." --George W. Bush, Charlotte, N.C., April 6, 2006

"No question that the enemy has tried to spread sectarian violence. They use violence as a tool to do that." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 22, 2006

"If the Iranians were to have a nuclear weapon they could proliferate." --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., March 21, 2006

"After the bombing, most Iraqis saw what the perpetuators of this attack were trying to do." --George W. Bush, on the bombing of the Golden Mosque of Samarra in Iraq, March 13, 2006, Washington, D.C.

"And so I'm for medical liability at the federal level." --George W. Bush, on medical liability reform, Washington, D.C., March 10, 2006

"People don't need to worry about security. This deal wouldn't go forward if we were concerned about the security for the United States of America." --George W. Bush, on the deal to hand over U.S. port security to a company operated by the United Arab Emirates, Washington, D.C., Feb. 23, 2006

"I like my buddies from west Texas. I liked them when I was young, I liked them then I was middle-age, I liked them before I was president, and I like them during president, and I like them after president." --George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Feb. 1, 2006

"He was a state sponsor of terror. In other words, the government had declared, you are a state sponsor of terror." --George W. Bush, on Saddam Hussein, Manhattan, Kan., Jan. 23, 2006

"I'll be glad to talk about ranching, but I haven't seen the movie. I've heard about it. I hope you go -- you know -- I hope you go back to the ranch and the farm is what I'm about to say." --George W. Bush, after being asked whether he's seen Brokeback Mountain, Manhattan, Kan., Jan. 23, 2006

"It's a heck of a place to bring your family." --George W. Bush, on New Orleans, New Orleans, La., Jan. 12, 2006

JuanJohnboy
lol

Grimm22
Just going to put it out there no expression

Me with Shovel >>>>> MasterBruce on a good day wink

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123

That coming from Batdude = Owned laughing

King Kandy
Thanks for the bushisms.

Turtlethomas
why are you picking on masterbruce?? any reasons?? he said it as it was... if he studys martial arts, let him. i do it myself, and most of you is too lazy to do it, so youre jealous and destroys it for the less-lazy people... losers

King Kandy
Originally posted by Turtlethomas
why are you picking on masterbruce?? any reasons?? he said it as it was... if he studys martial arts, let him. i do it myself, and most of you is too lazy to do it, so youre jealous and destroys it for the less-lazy people... losers
Oh, and his claim doesn't seem the slightest bt ridiculous to you? not at all?

MC Hammer
Um I only know him from this thread but how do you know him, saying everyone picks on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.