Day Break

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Macabre
Wow....What a show! It had me intrigued from the get go.

Anyone else find this show, which aired its 2 hour season premier tonight, amazingly creative? Its an interesting storyline.

forumcrew
yea its filling in for lost while lost is on break... im gonna give the first ep a try.

Darth Vicious
I missed it, rather skipped it. Didnt thought it was gonna be good at all. Its supposed to be just 13 episodes.

Solo
I thought it was pretty awful.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I missed it, rather skipped it. Didnt thought it was gonna be good at all. Its supposed to be just 13 episodes. As of right now, it's 13 episodes....But supposedly its going to get picked up for another season. It would be another "day" if it does.Originally posted by Solo
I thought it was pretty awful. Did you? What did you find awful about it?

forumcrew
Originally posted by Solo
I thought it was pretty awful.

this is more what i expected.. i thought it looked awful at first.. i have the first 2 hours sitting on my computer... ill watch it at some point.

Solo
It'd be nice if they decided to fit acting lessons into their budget. It's pretty hard to take Diggs seriously when it looks like he's reading off a cue card. The show lacks any emotional depth. It's a poor man's "Groundhog Day" with action and and no Murray. It's storyline becomes pointless fifteen minutes in. It's just silly.

Darth Macabre
It'd be nice if they decided to fit acting lessons into their budget. It's pretty hard to take Diggs seriously when it looks like he's reading off a cue card. The show lacks any emotional depth. It's a poor man's "Groundhog Day" with action and and no Murray. It's storyline becomes pointless fifteen minutes in. It's just silly. Acting lessons cost too much....you should know that. stick out tongue

But, true, those are valid opinions that I agree with...It's just a matter that I find the story, not the necessarily the show, intriguing.

InnerRise
Well I wanted to see this show. But Medium happen to come back on the exact same night and time and I couldn't abandon Medium, so it won over Daybreak sadly enough.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Darth Vicious
It'd be nice if they decided to fit acting lessons into their budget. It's pretty hard to take Diggs seriously when it looks like he's reading off a cue card. The show lacks any emotional depth. It's a poor man's "Groundhog Day" with action and and no Murray. It's storyline becomes pointless fifteen minutes in. It's just silly.

Thats the first thing that came to mind whn I saw the first previews, Groundhog Day.

forumcrew
theres some problems with it. I think it might get old quick. Also his injuries compound... so hes gonna be dead soon he has been shot, messed up ribs, and been in a few fights.. he wont be able to walk after another day or 2.

So how does he make it stop? He has to solve the mystery in under 24 hours to end the "curse"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.