Wow, three years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
Almost exactly, in fact. Damn.

Yep, I've been on KMC for three years. I'd been wandering google about 1 am, looking for pics to make myself a Matrix wallpaper with, it being November 2003 and me being a huge Matrix fan. Google gave a page that was on KMC...and I thought it looked interesting, and joined.

I never would have thought that I'd still be here, three years later. Wow. I don't usually stick around message boards very long, I normally get bored with them and stop visiting after a while. It didn't happen here, though, because I got sucked into the RP section right away...Ush's Matrix RP, in fact. I made a few friends in that game (Ush, Rex, and Tpt in particular)...and ultimately, that's kept me around here.

And now three years later I'm still here, I'm a mod, I'm one of the most active members, I'm directly or indirectly responsible for a ton of things that have changed in the time I've been a member, I've made a lot of good friends on here...and three years ago at this time? I never would have thought of any of that.

Party time!

(I'm such a geek. I know. I don't care. Yay!)

Tptmanno1
Woooot paaarty!
yay for being more vet than Lana!
*wins*

D-Double
Happy anniversary, Trinity... big grin

... glad you're still around. hug

Lana
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Woooot paaarty!
yay for being more vet than Lana!
*wins*

I'm repeating the same statement I made on MSN stick out tongue

Originally posted by D-Double

... glad you're still around. hug

Yay big grin hug

Punkyhermy
congrats. sounds like fun was had. smile

Strangelove

... glad you're still around. hug Wow....when D-Double said that, I actually remembered Trinity_Matrix from the old days...a loooong time ago shock

D-Double
Originally posted by Strangelove
Wow....when D-Double said that, I actually remembered Trinity_Matrix from the old days...a loooong time ago shock

I wasn't actually here yet, but I heard she was hot. huh

Strangelove
I wasn't actually here yet, but I heard she was hot. huh Come to think of it.....hmm

Lana
Wow....when D-Double said that, I actually remembered Trinity_Matrix from the old days...a loooong time ago shock

Being as I haven't used that name in over two years...

It's always fun when people recognize and remember it happy

D-Double
shakefistPrincess Lana kicks ass!!

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
Being as I haven't used that name in over two years...

It's always fun when people recognize and remember it happy Yeah...it is...but people don't remember Soth because he wasn't memorable noneno

Lana
shakefistPrincess Lana kicks ass!!

blushing

Yeah...it is...but people don't remember Soth because he wasn't memorable noneno

Nah, that's simply how you really pick out the members who were around - and active - 2-3 years ago. I remember when you were Soth stick out tongue

Strangelove
I remember when you were Soth stick out tongue I was baiting you for that happy

bogen
sounds gud lana, keep on posting wink

LanceWindu
Where's the beer?

Lana
In the fridge stick out tongue

bogen
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Where's the beer?
* pulls a slab of crown larger from nowhere*

Tptmanno1
Well then, I have my same response...

LanceWindu
In the fridge stick out tongue

IM IN UR FRIDGE

DRINKIN UR BOOZE

Strangelove
IM IN UR FRIDGE

DRINKIN UR BOOZE IM IN UR BOOZE

FERMENTIN

Tptmanno1
IM IN UR FRIDGE

DRINKIN UR BOOZE
beer whore.

Lana
laughing out loud niiiiice....

Captain REX
Happy three years of not having a life! eek!

I'll be five years on Saturday. ermm

Tptmanno1
haha
Jordan has less of a life than the rest of us

Captain REX
Obviously!

But then there's Ush.

And then there's Raz. ermm

Strangelove
Originally posted by Captain REX
Happy three years of not having a life! eek!

I'll be five years on Saturday. ermm yikes...and you're only 2 months older than me blink

Syren

Yep, I've been on KMC for three years. I'd been wandering google about 1 am, looking for pics to make myself a Matrix wallpaper with, it being November 2003 and me being a huge Matrix fan. Google gave a page that was on KMC...and I thought it looked interesting, and joined.

I never would have thought that I'd still be here, three years later. Wow. I don't usually stick around message boards very long, I normally get bored with them and stop visiting after a while. It didn't happen here, though, because I got sucked into the RP section right away...Ush's Matrix RP, in fact. I made a few friends in that game (Ush, Rex, and Tpt in particular)...and ultimately, that's kept me around here.

And now three years later I'm still here, I'm a mod, I'm one of the most active members, I'm directly or indirectly responsible for a ton of things that have changed in the time I've been a member, I've made a lot of good friends on here...and three years ago at this time? I never would have thought of any of that.

Party time!

laughing

You are, really. Such an unbelievable geek geek

But I love you all the better for it hug

Mišt
IM IN UR BOOZE

FERMENTIN

laughing

BakaXero
You're all a bunch of net junkies!!

PandoraMomo
Congrats Lana!
hug
Is this like a birthday type thing? Can I give out spankings?

ThePittman

Party time!

(I'm such a geek. I know. I don't care. Yay!) pitt_woot

Shelbert Lemon
Happy KMC Birthday sweetie. hug

Kongu Dude
Congratulations. santaw00t

Impediment
Way to go! I hope I can make that same statement down the road.

Council#13

Party time!

woot

BlackSunshine
YAY!!! Congratulations!!! eek! hug

Lana
Originally posted by Syren
laughing

You are, really. Such an unbelievable geek geek

But I love you all the better for it hug

Yay hug

Originally posted by PandoraMomo
Congrats Lana!
hug
Is this like a birthday type thing? Can I give out spankings?

I suppose stick out tongue

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Council#13
woot
Failure. w00t

PandoraMomo
Yay hug

I suppose stick out tongue
SPANKING TIME!!!

Lana.. come here sweety... I only get three spankings and Im going to make the most of it!

Lana
laughing out loud fine...stick out tongue

Kongu Dude
laughing out loud fine...stick out tongue
Cool new sig and avvy.

Lana
Thanks happy

Figured it'd be appropriate to use a Matrix one, and finally after three years of searching, found screencaps of Trinity from the Animatrix.

LethalFemme

Party time!

FYI the "yay" part made you a geek.ermm

HAPPY KMC B'DAY

Kongu Dude
Thanks happy

Figured it'd be appropriate to use a Matrix one, and finally after three years of searching, found screencaps of Trinity from the Animatrix.
Cool. happy

Spartan005
Woot! Go Lana eek!

Strangelove
Originally posted by BakaXero
You're all a bunch of net junkies!! You're one to talk....your three years comin' up in a month wink

RogerRamjet
Happy 3rd Anniversary! wave

Vinny Valentine
Happy KMC Birthday.

Do you want the Hot Naked OTF Strippers now? They're in the huge cake !

Naz
Congrats Lana! Happy Dance

Wolflet

Party time!

HIGH FIVE eek! dance

FoxMeister
Thanks happy

That Animatrix was one of the good ones

Strangelove
Originally posted by FoxMeister
That Animatrix was one of the good ones Most of them were good

SpikeSpiegel
Wow, I didn't realise I'd been here longer than you stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Happy KMC Birthday.

How hot are they? stick out tongue

Originally posted by FoxMeister
That Animatrix was one of the good ones

Detective Story was my favorite, followed by Final Flight of the Osiris and Beyond, I think.

Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
Wow, I didn't realise I'd been here longer than you stick out tongue

Hah stick out tongue

Kelly_LS

Party time!

Happy KMC Anniversary. stick out tongue

Scottie
Happy KMC Birthday Lana

birthday

Barker
Start the thread at exactly 12 AM MST, why don't you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nerd.

no expression

Congrats.

Piggle Humsy

Party time!

cutehug

Thank god for google!! It brought me here too yes

danceemo

LanceWindu

So hot that it hurts...

He put me in the cake before he baked it. sad

Lana
Originally posted by Barker
Start the thread at exactly 12 AM MST, why don't you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nerd.

no expression

Congrats.

Hah stick out tongue I made it at 1am CST (aka my time) because I was up, I was bored, and yeah.

I like being a nerd, damnit stick out tongue

So hot that it hurts...

He put me in the cake before he baked it. sad

Ouch sad

amity75
Wow 3 years. My 3 year KMC bday is on the 28th November. I never even thought my PC would last as long, never mind my interest here! Though the sig forum is where I'm happiest and that's what's kept me here. All the cool people hang out there. stick out tongue

Strangelove
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
cutehug

Thank god for google!! It brought me here too yes

danceemo I honestly can't remember what brought me here.....it might have been Google. hmm

masterkit

Party time!

YAY go you

*hugs till whole head turns purple*

Great the Vraya
wow, that's awesome. thumb up

Lyna303
amazeerrring...

Kongu Dude
dance
dancedance
dancedancedance
dancedancedancedance

Vinny Valentine

Detective Story was my favorite, followed by Final Flight of the Osiris and Beyond, I think.

Hah stick out tongue

Well, lets just say you could cook an egg on them.

Haha....Yeah, They may be in the cake but I don't think they're moving much now ninja

People Don't cook well lookaround

Roulette
eek! Congratulations! youpi

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha, as if anybody actually cares about Lana.

*Middle finger to everyone*

-AC

Thorinn

Party time!

(I'm such a geek. I know. I don't care. Yay!) hug

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC
Well, you obviously cared enough to post.

Kongu Dude
Seems like it.

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

I'm sorry, was that you that messaged me last night, or do you have a doppelganger now?

stick out tongue

Kongu Dude
I'm sorry, was that you that messaged me last night, or do you have a doppelganger now?

stick out tongue
How's it going at Infamous? stick out tongue

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Happy KMC Birthday.

A treat for the eyes... and the mouth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.