Liz' Lover Survey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
This one's going out to you, JD 4 Life!!

Please pick one of three choices and explain your answer, please. THANX!!

Red Two
KILL YOUR GOD!!!KILL YOUR GOD!!!KILL YOUR TVVVVVVVVVVVV
jack

Mistypirate
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
This one's going out to you, JD 4 Life!!

Please pick one of three choices and explain your answer, please. THANX!!

Can we invite people from KMC to vote as well?, well they are gonna have to create an account.

Red Two
this is KMC big grin

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Red Two
this is KMC big grin

LMAO I mean KTTC people laughing out loud

Is that I'm @ work and I'm writing in a hurry, I don't want to get caught using the Internet becuase I'll get in trouble. big grin

Red Two
Originally posted by Mistypirate
LMAO I mean KTTC people laughing out loud

Is that I'm @ work and I'm writing in a hurry, I don't want to get caught using the Internet becuase I'll get in trouble. big grin
BUSTED!!!!! evil face

Mistypirate
laughing out loud I wont get busted.Well I hope not.

Red Two
laughing out loud I wont get busted.Well I hope not.
Well see about that evil face

SarahB
ok..........yh we shud invite ppl frm kttc, more peeps

willofthewisp
Yeah, don't get busted. I once did and had to do like 60-pgs worth of work as punishment.

Jack!

Red Two
вот так тиы и нада

SarahB
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Yeah, don't get busted. I once did and had to do like 60-pgs worth of work as punishment

omg rly thts annoyin must ov gt u annoyed

Mistypirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Yeah, don't get busted. I once did and had to do like 60-pgs worth of work as punishment.

Jack!

LOL well I have gotten a few verbal warnings about this in the past. Is that I just don't like being here, I get bore. I rather be out in the field. So I hated when they put me behind the desk.

willofthewisp
What line of work are you in?

Mistypirate
Law enforcement, crime scene Tech, but when there is no evidence to collect, they put me behind a desk. I do reports sick , prepare and package the evidence thats going be sent out to court . And all that boring stuff that I don't like do.

ToddianGirl
I voted for Jack of course. They is one else for Lizzie but Jack and there is no else for Jack but Lizzie.

SarahB
lol, i think nearly every1 on this thread or joins this thread is gna pick jack

SarahB
wud u be really vexed if it ended up with W/E in pirates 3 or wud u be like oh well......( im just sayin cos if it did, im gna hav 2 prepare myself nd nt give my hopes up)

Red Two
Interesting will somebody vote for wil?

Mistypirate
I dont think any one will vote for Will. stick out tongue

SarahB
lolbig grin

Red Two
Poor Will.Everybody hates him

LovelyOne
Jack man....

someone did this poll before Will got 5 i think Jack got 27 or 28 I cant remember

tee_pirategirl
maybe someone will but that someone ain't gonna be me...I voted for jack..cause I rather watch Jack and Liz chemistrey instead of lack of it with will/liz. Today I asked my MOM who she thinks Liz should pick she said :"ummm Jack cause I think their so exciting together...but then again will has no purpose in the story but Jack's this funny character...if they take liz from will he'll have no use...so Will" after I assured her that there is gonna be a purpose for will in AWE (his dad, captaining the flying dutchman yada yada yada) she went back to "definitely Jack then."

*jcd*gmc*
Can we invite people from KMC to vote as well?, well they are gonna have to create an account.

I guess so--as long as nothing happens, such as an arguement. That happened in another post I brought up, and it wasn't pretty. Anyway, I thought they were mostly W/L shippers. I don't care--it's just we know what to expect, and they have to make the choice of signing up to this too. I thought they hated us (or vice-versa?)!

*jcd*gmc*
Law enforcement, crime scene Tech, but when there is no evidence to collect, they put me behind a desk. I do reports sick , prepare and package the evidence thats going be sent out to court . And all that boring stuff that I don't like do.

Law enforcement sounds interesting--I take a program after school called "Science Crime Busters" for Science Olympiad, a nationwide event that's really fun. It's not law enforcement, but we get to dust fingerprints, and do other kinds of tests.

I know--I'm such a hippocrite--but we have to stay on topic. I've never had one of my posts closed before!

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
maybe someone will but that someone ain't gonna be me...I voted for jack..cause I rather watch Jack and Liz chemistrey instead of lack of it with will/liz. Today I asked my MOM who she thinks Liz should pick she said :"ummm Jack cause I think their so exciting together...but then again will has no purpose in the story but Jack's this funny character...if they take liz from will he'll have no use...so Will" after I assured her that there is gonna be a purpose for will in AWE (his dad, captaining the flying dutchman yada yada yada) she went back to "definitely Jack then."

I see...my mom has never seen the movie so she'll think I'm crazy if I ask her any questions about it. Even my dad saw the movie, but he'd be like...."What?" Anyway, I kind of agree with your mom (lol)--the whole "Liz being taken from Will" thing. It makes sense. But I think I could still be okay if Will ripped his own heart out for Liz while she's like, pregnant with Jack's baby!! Happy Dance lol

Swann&Sparrow
I voted Jack. And I don't really think anyone would vote for Will, even Surreal wants N/E. I'd rather have Norrington be with Lizzie than Will, cause Norry's sexier and plus he's more of a man, a man with a past of fake white wigs and gay tights is manlier than Will...

Shameful. LMFAO, seriously though, if you want the reasons why I chose Jack, look up the last 50 threads about POTC.

Swann&Sparrow
And I don't think having a child would make anything better. Firstly, how in the world is Lizzie going to move or sail if she's with child?!

And someone's going to notice it and Will wouldn't be so heartless as to leave HIS SON ( Remember he doesn't know if it could be Jack's) and HIS FIANCE to save his CURSED father. It'll be a headscratcher for sure. But the idea of a child would be a very...nose crinkling notion.

I mean, I honestly hate hate hate the fast forwards in time. Like a 9 years later?! BULL! And the fourth being a continuation?!

That just isn't going to work with alot of the audience, even though some may like it. T&T wanna please as many people as they can, I don't think a child would please many people. Even if it was Jack's.

It'd be like Jack's son is going to take over the whole show. As I've said before :

That's not the way I'd imagine the world saying good bye to Jack and Elizabeth and the whole crew. I don't wanna see an 11 years later with a kid that's going to continue the legacy, I wanna see the legacy myself...in the form of the heros, our heros.

I have faith in T&T.

Lmfao, I want that to be the ending. Not that crazy Liz get landed with a kid and who's the father, too soap-opera-ish.

With Gibbs, Marty, Cotton and the whole crew. Everyone, the scurvy ridden little bastards and even that annoying undead monkey. All of them, and off in the corner under the stars...Elizabeth and Jack.

That's my perfect ending, with no madness, no twisted messed up spin right before the credits. I want Pirates Of The Caribbean to be a ride, a thrill, a beauty till the burning end.

willofthewisp
"Law enforcement, crime scene Tech, but when there is no evidence to collect, they put me behind a desk. I do reports , prepare and package the evidence thats going be sent out to court . And all that boring stuff that I don't like do."--------misty

That's really cool. My dad up until recently was in law enforcement as a police officer, so I've been in the crime scene tech session. At least you know if you have a slow day, there isn't a big crime going on.

Are we almost unanimous in putting the pairings in this order:
J/E
N/E
W/E?

I know Surreal would put N/E first and maybe sailorleo would too, but I was just wondering.

LovelyOne
so you gonna cast a vote or what Willo? stick out tongue

PirateDiva
My Explanation as to choosing JACK:

*The BILLION DOLLAR KISS* that told me everything i needed to KNOW!! Nuff said!!!

LovelyOne
S&S she may raise the kid as a pirate..DMC suggested that if there will be a child he's gonna call himself pirate..

again..lack of WILL in that scene..the scene suggests it will be Jack's and hers if there is to be a kid at the end that isconfused

PirateDiva
Originally posted by LovelyOne
S&S she may raise the kid as a pirate..DMC suggested that if there will be a child he's gonna call himself pirate..

again..lack o WILL in that scene..the scene suggests its Jack's and hers

Im sorry did i miss that scene which one was that?

is it when Gibbs says "bad for any mothers son who calls himself a pirate"?

LovelyOne
yip..she looks at Jack in an odd way once that line is said..If she doesnt protect the chest then pirate kind will die and if she's a pirate and so is her son..they will need to protect the chest from Beckett

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Im sorry did i miss that scene which one was that?

is it when Gibbs says "bad for any mothers son who calls himself a pirate"?

Yes that one smile

PirateDiva
oh ok!! Cool!!! Little JACKY RUNNING AROUND i hope he has DREADS!!! big grin

Mistypirate
LOL imagine that, a little kid with dreadlocks. AWWW that would look so cute.

JD_4_Life
You just love making me confused, don't you?

Okay..um, I choose BOTH, Will and Jack. I'm sorry to choose two, but I just HAVE two. Why? Well, the reason I chose Jack is because I would PREFER to see him with Liz. I think they would have exciting adventures together, but I just think they're relationship is lust, which brings me to Will. I know that you all despise Will and "bash him to pieces" like one post said, but you need to face it, Will is a GREAT guy! He risked his life for Liz, for goodness sake. Yes, I agree, that sometimes he may do stupid things, but the reason he does stupid stuff is because of LIZ. I mean before Liz began to do all the "teasing" with him ,he was just a simple little blacksmith, doing his job. Then when she gets taken by Barbossa, what do you know...Mr.Stupidity comes out of Will. It's not his fault, though. I know it's hard for us Johnny Depp lovers to admit it, but some of the main reasons you want Liz and Jack to be together is because you think it's "hot". (correct me if I'm wrong) And for me, I think that Liz is too much of a tease. I love her character, but she uses people way too much. She did it with Norrington, Will, and Jack. And, honestly we all know that she could have hand cuffed Jack WITHOUT kissing him. Liz, just needs to sail away to her own little island and figure out what she wants. And even though we WANT certain things in the third movie, we kind of have a little idea of what's going to happen. Liz will probably beat around the bush with Will, do some flirting with Jack, and end up all sad again. It's like a cycle with her, she's so predictable. I actually would be HAPPY if she ended up by herself in the third movie.
Oh..and LoveyOne, I'm going to have to disagree with you, when you said that W/L will make the box office go down, because POTC in general is a great movie and all that love stuff in it, is like icing on the cake. It will still be awesome without it. Jack and Liz may add a couple of money, but I don't know. People didn't even know that Jack and Liz were going to even flirt in DMC. Trust me, if that kiss or flirting hadn't of happened we wouldn't even have any type of conversations about Jack and Liz. We would carry on talking about how brave WILL is. Face the FACTS.

JD_4_Life
i just looked at the poll results and they're...interesting...lol.

willofthewisp
"so you gonna cast a vote or what Willo?"----------LovelyOne

I don't think I need to. It's infinity vs. ..........2? rolling on floor laughing

Mistypirate
LOL Not even 2

Surreal_44
Norrington, duh. They just are super-fabulous together, that is why.

big grin

CaptinJackLover
YAY! finally sumoine has chn=anged the JE streak...not that im for anyone else but JE but it was kinda gettin boring...lol

kiwibird
I voted...no prises 4 guessing which 1 wink

CaptinJackLover
hahah i know....surreal is the only one i really suspected of voting differently..but thats good she has a different opinion

kiwibird
but better norrie den will

Surreal_44
On a totally off-topic note, how likely do you think it would be for Norrington to kill us for calling him "Norrie"? big grin

tee_pirategirl
LOOOOL depends on WHO you are like if jack sees him and he's like "aaaaaaaah norri me boy..great to see you again" you can bet anything his head'll be shopped off in a jiffy but if it was Elizabeth or just another lady of fine class I think a warning would do.

though I think the pirate Norrington is more likely to loose his temper

kiwibird
Lol he probably would appreciate the name nd the fact that "norrington" takes to much effort to type

LovelyOne
yay Norrie got 1

"so you gonna cast a vote or what Willo?"----------LovelyOne

I don't think I need to. It's infinity vs. ..........2?"--Willofthewisp

lol come one get it up to 20 stick out tongue

PirateDiva
LOL...Wow even NORRIE is doing better than Will and he's supposebly with her....LMAO!!!!

LovelyOne
I wish I could vote twice. I'd vote once for Norrie and once for Jack..Norrie rox my sox

katelovespirate
i'd be happy with n/l, if only because of the HILARIOUS commentary Jack D and Keira did on the dvd of 1.

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by JD_4_Life
i just looked at the poll results and they're...interesting...lol.

Well...I had a choice to let people have the chance to pick a total of 2 people....BUT that would get too crazy. But what you said--no one has voted for Will yet--he he laughing *laughs uncontrollably* *tears pour out of eyes* *wipes eyes* sor-soorr--sorry *continues laughing*
^^^^^^^^^^^trying to say sorry yall!

Mistypirate
Imagine that...No Will eek!

PirateDiva
LMAO....and the sad part is that HE SUPPOSEBLY IS WITH HER...LOL!! and still no one choses him to be with her...LMAO!!! laughing

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
LOOOOL depends on WHO you are like if jack sees him and he's like "aaaaaaaah norri me boy..great to see you again" you can bet anything his head'll be shopped off in a jiffy but if it was Elizabeth or just another lady of fine class I think a warning would do.

though I think the pirate Norrington is more likely to loose his temper

i must correct you that Liz is no lady of fine class....she is quite trashy now considering the life she has moved onto and wat she did to poor Will betraying him for Jack (although smart, still not classy)

Surreal_44
Well, this was an opinion poll, not a canon poll. big grin

If it were a canon poll, I would have gone with "Will", but I took the question to mean, on who would we rather see Liz with...so obviously, I chose Norrington.

I'm also sick (again) so I could have misread the question. big grin Did I?

LovelyOne
whats wrong?? cold?

Surreal_44
A bit of a cold and a lot of stomach issues, I got laid off from my job (not fired, just laid off, but it still sucks) and I'm bummed, and to top it off, my dear old wonderful female bit is making me utterly miserable.

*whimpers* I'm probably going to crawl under a blanket soon with a heating pad and vapor rub. laughing

LovelyOne
lol

is it a stress thing thats causing the tummy ache?

Surreal_44
Nah. I have a weird stomach problem...a regular doctor might call it IBS, a naturalist might call it candida.

I just call it a pain in my a** and I would like it very much if it would stop tormenting me for just one day. It's been weird now for almost three years, and it hasn't gotten any better. The most annoying thing though, is that you'd think I'd be thinner since I can't ever keep any food in me. laughing

LovelyOne
oh dear..that sounds really bad confused

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through that. I cant imagine what its like to just be in pain almost constantly

Surreal_44
It's all good. My life is rather like one of those dreadful "Lifetime" movies...you know, the ones with a mediocre plot and painful acting, and they last nine hours but you can't change the channel in case it gets better?

Yeah, that's me; drama since I was born. laughing

I've gotten used to stomach pain, just some days it is worse than others, like when the rest of my body is run down. It doesn't help that it's so cold here. sad sad I don't mind the cold normally, but not when I feel so crummy.

LovelyOne
You are like my friend. She has constant migranes..and a constan sore throat and she just learns to get on with it despite how much it hurts..She has a stronger threshold to pain than most people I know. probably because she has to constantly live with it.

LOL yeah those movies are aweful..and i slways pray for them to get better laughing out loud

hope the cold clears up soon.

Surreal_44
Thank you big grin

LovelyOne
BUMP

CaptainJacksLuv
okay, DO NOT get mad at me, im a j/e shipper, but for sum reason it seems jack and liz for sum unknown reason, it feels like its not right. ya know? i chose will coz i feel sorry for him, and i like him, not as much as jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hambah
i do feel sorry for will, but i could give you like 3589347402765089494509859769584734 reasons why the J/L ship is better. =]

sparrobethroxmy
idk i dont feel sorry for will at all yea he is goin threw crap but i mostly feel sorry 4 jack and norrington and liz. jack for bein played norrington for being played and liz for being the player lol anyways yea j/l end up together will be the best or no one ends up with liz that will be intersting too.

Mistypirate
Wow I'm surprise Will got 1 vote. Humm I wonder who that was?

PirateDiva
Ewwww Yuck...someone actually voted Will!! *starts to gag*

ivebeendepped43
im getting a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach knowing that we still have 2 wait 2 weeks 4 the release.

LovelyOne
Oh snap nearly 30!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.