Clor vs. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
If this was the real Thor, I'd obviously give it to him. But this is a cyborg clone, with an artificial hammer.

Grimm22
Clor is basicly amping up to be Thor's Cyborg Superman

He isn't as powerful as Thor, but considering that he still has an artificial godblast, I would say poor O'Rorro is screwed here

DarkCrawler
That wasn't a godblast he did, just a regular energy blast from the hammer.

Soljer
Why all the storm hate?

The last seventeen threads she's been in, she has had NO chance of beating her opposition.

don't shiv
trust Miss Monroe to lubricate Clor's circuitry with a lill' acid rain.

stormfront13
clor's a cyborg...and the fight is being written by hudlin...storm FTW

MC Hammer
confused

Omega-level
Originally posted by Soljer
Why all the storm hate?

The last seventeen threads she's been in, she has had NO chance of beating her opposition.

Depends on whom her opposition is. If you put her fighting Jean Grey, Thor or Ultimate Namor, she will lose.

Howard_Jones
Is this inspired by the next issue of Black Panther?

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Is this inspired by the next issue of Black Panther? Of course.

Howard_Jones
It's a white man in a Hudlin story. Storm will win.

Soljer
Yeah, we're aware of Hudlin's biases.

Luckily the forum shares none of them.

Clor would destroy her.

Validus
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
It's a white man in a Hudlin story. Storm will win.
Not before Clor comments on how Storm is such a beautiful African Goddess of course.

grey fox
I thought Clor was a clone ? No cybernetics involved ?

Priest
Originally posted by grey fox
i think reed was drillin into clor's nogin, maybe re programing him.
combination of organic parts with machinery is a possiblitity,

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox

The latest Civil War leads us to believe otherwise.

Validus
I guess we'll find out after the real Thor disects him like 9th grade science project.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Priest
i think reed was drillin into clor's nogin, maybe re programing him.
combination of organic parts with machinery is a possiblitity,

hmmm...I'd give this to Storm. Real Thor's ability to control weather was magic based. Clone thor (being cybernetic/cloned tissue, with a mechanical hammer) shouldn't be able to pull it off at all. Storm should be able to wreck clone thor from a distance with a cat 5 tornado/lightning blasts etc.

Priest
Originally posted by Space M ummy
hmmm...I'd give this to Storm. Real Thor's ability to control weather was magic based. Clone thor (being cybernetic/cloned tissue, with a mechanical hammer) shouldn't be able to pull it off at all. Storm should be able to wreck clone thor from a distance with a cat 5 tornado/lightning blasts etc.
Clor's "lightining" was able to put Hecules down. Storm will be deep fryed after one of those attacks.

Space M ummy
Clor's "lightining" was able to put Hecules down. Storm will be deep fryed after one of those attacks.

Storm has electromagnetic control and immunity to effects of the weather as well as extreme heat/cold. "clor's" lightning is generated by the hammer and likely nowhere near as powerful as she's used to producing.

it's a moot point, as she's able to hit him from MUCH MUCH farther away. he'll likely never get the opportunity.

HandOfFate

I haven't got my comics yet so...

Was that mortal Hercules or has he regained his godhood?

I see you're a Silver Surfer fan, so just for fun, nothing else stick out tongue

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1651/stormsurfer31ad.th.jpg

Geez, the artwork makes my head hurt sad

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
Not before Clor comments on how Storm is such a beautiful African Goddess of course.

No, he'll more likely say something like

Clor: I hate all black people, because i'm evil and thus I hate you because your skin is a different color than mine, GRRR EVIL!

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Storm has electromagnetic control and immunity to effects of the weather as well as extreme heat/cold. "clor's" lightning is generated by the hammer and likely nowhere near as powerful as she's used to producing.

it's a moot point, as she's able to hit him from MUCH MUCH farther away. he'll likely never get the opportunity. Didn't the real thor ko her with lightning?

complexbrother
Originally posted by Validus

Thats right brother SPEAK THA TRUTH !!! big grin

stormfront13
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Didn't the real thor ko her with lightning?

no...she absorbed it. as ridiculous as it sounds, he kissed her unconsious

Validus
He actually sucked the air from her lungs IIRC.

That Thor, quite a sucker...

Priest
Originally posted by HandOfFate
I haven't got my comics yet so...

Was that mortal Hercules or has he regained his godhood?

I see you're a Silver Surfer fan, so just for fun, nothing else stick out tongue

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1651/stormsurfer31ad.th.jpg

Geez, the artwork makes my head hurt sad
nice scan, i never knew surfer and Storm fought. Yea that seems kinda impressive, tho surfer didn't look to damaged after the lightning attack.
this is an example of how powerful Clor's lightning is.

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan0022fl3.jpg

this is also sweet big grin

http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan0010zl7.jpg

The Weather God
nice scan, i never knew surfer and Storm fought. Yea that seems kinda impressive, tho surfer didn't look to damaged after the lightning attack.
this is an example of how powerful Clor's lightning is.

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan0022fl3.jpg

this is also sweet big grin

http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan0010zl7.jpg

That's a very impressive lightning attack by thor/clor

This is dark storm but this was one hell of a blast
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7715/omegapotentail24oe.th.jpg

manjaro
storm is immune to lightning, and electricty, which is what lightning isbig grin Clor didnt produce the bolt that zapped hercules himslef, he justt ionized the environment to pull a bolt of lightning out of the sky, then he must have stored a charge in the hammer b4 he blasted a hole thru golaith...

the only clear advantage he has is, the fact that he's a cyborg simulcrum of thor, he must have some measue of his stentgh...even if it is no where near the orignal..and robots dont get tired..but im sure a good zap of her own or maybe some acid rain, or flash freezing mind do the trick. its the same thing when the avengers squared off against ultron all the time. even tho his exterior is made of adamantium they always manage to bring him down by fubaring his internal circuits..cyborg's inherent weakness

RisingStorm
I can't believe people are insisting that Clor could win this. Enough with the Storm hate, give her some damn credit PLUS read some DAMN COMICS.

Storm would wash this clone down the drain without breaking any sweat. Being a cyborg and all already puts him in a disadvantage. Lightning's a ***** to cyborgs.

Lightning (not even full powered), EM control, Immunity to effects of weather and IMMEDIATE production of any weather phenomena >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Clor being a cyborg

Thor vs. Storm, then that's another story. We all know Thor's a god. But Clor is nothing but food to Ororo, especially when everything he can blast is nothing to her. Yeah, even with the blast that killed Goliath. And besides, like hell he can create something like that again fast enough before Ororo could create a similar thing, and even more powerful.

xmarksthespot
Storm isn't immune to lightning. Magneto's thrown it back in her face and fried her.

The Weather God
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Storm isn't immune to lightning. Magneto's thrown it back in her face and fried her.

But storm does indeed have the power to redirect lightning,
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4208/redirectinglightning4sx.th.jpg

During her fight with magneto she was trying to take control over the lightning but magneto was more stronger. Not to mention this was a younger and more weaker storm then today.
http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/3832/stormandmagneto40hw.th.jpg

xmarksthespot
Nightcrawler teleported a burnt woman into saltwater... not the brightest of X-Men.

Notice Colossus is the lightning rod and not Storm. Being fully prepared for it she can channel electricity. But Clor is a cloneborg of Thor, he would have similar physicality including reflexes and speed. His lightning is arguably more powerful than Storm's considering I doubt she could punch through Goliath like that or make the Invisible Woman break a sweat let alone a nosebleed.

And I doubt Reed Richards and Hank Pym would engineer a cloneborg that uses lightning that would be taken out by lightning. They're smart like that.

The Weather God
Nightcrawler teleported a burnt woman into saltwater... not the brightest of X-Men.
You are correct eek!
Originally posted by xmarksthespot Notice Colossus is the lightning rod and not Storm.
Storm can still redirect the lightning while being the lightning rod as well, the magneto scan can prove that.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot Being fully prepared for it she can channel electricity. But Clor is a cloneborg of Thor, he would have similar physicality including reflexes and speed. His lightning is arguably more powerful than Storm's considering I doubt she could punch through Goliath like that or make the Invisible Woman break a sweat let alone a nosebleed.
I don't see how clor can have more powerful lightning when his mechanical hammer manipulates the weather as well.confused Also keep in mind that storm rarely uses a fully charged lightning bolt and instead uses bio electric bolts because they are less dangerous. Clor uses his powers mercilessly so he would probrobly use the most powerful ones the most. Storm should also be more experience in controlling the weather unless clor haves all of thor memories, storm could also EMP his machanical hammer to shut it down.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot And I doubt Reed Richards and Hank Pym would build a engineer a cloneborg that uses lightning that would be taken out by lightning. They're smart like that.

Wasen't my point if storm's lightning can destroy clor. Redirecting it was.

S-Ranger
Originally posted by Grimm22
No, he'll more likely say something like

Clor: I hate all black people, because i'm evil and thus I hate you because your skin is a different color than mine, GRRR EVIL!

Or

We need a bigger hole and chains for this one...

S-Ranger
Lighting aint the only weather element she can use she can make whirlwinds to batter him and stuff.

Soljer
Doesn't matter. Storm goes down.

ExodusCloak

True...here's another....

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4949/xmen198311uncannyxmen17cg2.jpg

I have another...one...will post it when I get home.

The Weather God
Originally posted by Soljer
Doesn't matter. Storm goes down.
No she doesen't

Grimm22
Clor 10/10 no expression

The Weather God
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

The magneto scan i showed pretty much confirms she's not immune to lightning, she can still redirect it tho.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by The Weather God
The magneto scan i showed pretty much confirms she's not immune to lightning, she can still redirect it tho.

Never said she couldn't redirect lightning, I'm just backing up yours and X's point that she's not immune to lightning.

The Weather God
Never said she couldn't I'm just backing up yours and X's point.

Ok i see. wink

Originally posted by Grimm22
Clor 10/10 no expression

That remains to be seen, i'm not sure just how powerful clor is so i'll wait before i really choose who wins.

HandOfFate

That scan really doesn't count, seeing that this battle is all a mental illision. The illision was so great that even Prof. X couldn't see through it.

FearMe
Clor hasn't shown to be any less than the real one. In fact even more than him because he doesn't hold back. I don't see why Thor wouldn't kill her in 1 minute flat. Anyone who thinks other is daft.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by FearMe
Clor hasn't shown to be any less than the real one.

Other then making a big lightning bolt what has he done that compares to Thor.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by HandOfFate
That scan really doesn't count, seeing that this battle is all a mental illision. The illision was so great that even Prof. X couldn't see through it.

It may have been an illusion but throughout the issue...his aim is to make them kill each other. He uses their powers against them.
In any event there's still the Magneto scan and that issue from one of the UXM 440's the one where Storm and NC are dancing...Sage interfers and Storm shocks herself.

Rutog98
Originally posted by The Weather God

This depends on the story. In some stories, she is immune to lightning. In others, she is not. She is always supposed to be immune to it though since when her bond is fully intact with the Earth, none of its weather manifestations are supposed to be able to directly harm her. She has channelled the full electrical power of storms through her body without hurting herself at all as well as taken electric blasts from the likes of Blitzkrieg in Conteest of Champions 1 and it not have an affect on her.

guy222
Clor vs Herc

http://i104.imagethrust.com/t/863173/civilwar007016.jpg http://i106.imagethrust.com/t/863174/civilwar007017.jpg

Troop
That was random lol.

guy222
Clor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.