Is Hudlin ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC Hammer
Shaping up to be the next Liefeild ??? I mean who here really likes either of them, is Hudlin starting to become as disliked as Rob ??

Forgive me if this is stupid. I never really pay attention to allot of writers ETC.

Soljer
Eh.....

Hudlin seems a wee bit prejudice to me.

But what do I know?

ScarletSpider
Hudlin's a poor writer, a racist and an idiot. After saying he wasn't going to get involved in debates about his piss-poor Black Panther series on some message board, he made another account pretending to be a fan and arguing with everyone else.

Here's a pretty good thread at another messageboard that just illustrates how useless the man is http://www.comicboards.com/blackpanther/view.php?trd=061115073508

Validus
The disrespect towards the Priest BP series is laughable. Priest's run was legendary.

Howard_Jones
Hudlin's a piece of garbage.

Murda Ma$e
Liefeild seems like a nice guy. Hudlin doesn't so far to me.

MC Hammer
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Hudlin's a poor writer, a racist and an idiot. After saying he wasn't going to get involved in debates about his piss-poor Black Panther series on some message board, he made another account pretending to be a fan and arguing with everyone else.

Here's a pretty good thread at another messageboard that just illustrates how useless the man is http://www.comicboards.com/blackpanther/view.php?trd=061115073508

laughing laughing laughing

but I actually like Lei but I know his abilities. sad

Grimm22
Hudlin's a piece of garbage, who is as accessible to race relations as Jesse Jackson is laughing

Note: That means he is only hurting race relations

MC Hammer
Um Grimm what race are you ? Just wondering.

Grimm22
Originally posted by MC Hammer
Um Grimm what race are you ? Just wondering.

What does it matter?!?

Whether I have white skin or black skin or even red skin

It dosen't matter

Oh and just to agknowledge you're question, i'm an american wink

MC Hammer
It doesn't I am just wondering.

And being American doesn't answer the question on whether your black or not. laughing

grey fox
Question : Is Hudlin Black ?

MC Hammer
I have been wondering that myself.

Grimm22
It doesn't I am just wondering.

And being American doesn't answer the question on whether your black or not. laughing

Fine no expression

I'm a Portugese/French-Canadian/Scottish American no expression

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Grimm22
What does it matter?!?

Whether I have white skin or black skin or even red skin

It dosen't matter

Oh and just to agknowledge you're question, i'm an american wink It may matter if you have green skin.

MC Hammer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Fine no expression

I'm a Portugese/French-Canadian/Scottish American no expression

I meant are you black or white. schmollOh and Fox Hudlin is white.

inamilist

wow

I know if I had an employee who said such terrible stuff about my company, using a psudonym or not, I'd fire their ass so fast it wouldn't be funny.

You want to trash Marvel writers, guess what, you shouldn't get to work as one.

I meant are you black or white. schmollOh and Fox Hudlin is white.

No, hudlin is black

do a google image search for Reginald Hudlin, hes quite the black man

not to mention that this would be the WORST case of white guilt EVER if he wasn't

roughrider

For those who aren't aware, Hudlin is black. He's a part of the Hudlin brothers filmmaking duo - House Party 1 & 2, Boomerang with Eddie Murphy, and others. One of many writers who have come in from another medium (film, TV, novels) to write comics; a trend for several years now.

It's interesting to hear him called a racist; I remember Spike Lee once retorted that it's impossible for a black person in America to be a racist. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And for the record, I'm a White Canadian of English/Irish descent.

ScarletSpider
Hudlin is also the president of entertainment for the Black Entertainment Television channel (BET).

grey fox
Then he's over-reacting and playing the race card.

thedude1948
I dont think Hudlin is that bad. The first couple of arcs in BP weren't great but not THAT bad. The storyline started sucking when BP was looking for a wife and when he was getting married, but the last issue was pretty good and it seems to be starting to pick up. You guys are straight trippin' boo. stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
The issue with Namor would have been good if he would not had Namor kiss the ass of Black Panther all the time. I mean, there were some good points in there. Like Namor's quote of Doom:

"Doom? Hmh. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

That IMO pictured excatly the relationship Namor and Doom have...even though it is hard to explain. They have this sort of odd hate/love relationship between them.

Anyway, Hudlin isn't THAT bad, but he is probably on top 3 worst writers Marvel has at this moment. And he is a very annoying guy.

Oh, and I was surprised that he didn't poke on the fact that the only white guy among thousands of blue-skinned ones is their emperor. stick out tongue

Grimm22
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
The issue with Namor would have been good if he would not had Namor kiss the ass of Black Panther all the time. I mean, there were some good points in there. Like Namor's quote of Doom:

"Doom? Hmh. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

That IMO pictured excatly the relationship Namor and Doom have...even though it is hard to explain. They have this sort of odd hate/love relationship between them.

Anyway, Hudlin isn't THAT bad, but he is probably on top 3 worst writers Marvel has at this moment. And he is a very annoying guy.

Oh, and I was surprised that he didn't poke on the fact that the only white guy among thousands of blue-skinned ones is their emperor. stick out tongue

Pretty much laughing

Honestly, his writing wouldn't bother me that much if he didn't make Race the #1 factor in EVERY ISSUE!

Seriously, the issue with Doom is up for one of the WORST comics EVER!

Accel
Has any one ever seen this article yet?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/?column=13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.