What character has changed the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan777
What character in all of comics do you think has undergone the most changes over the years as far as appearence, abilities, and overall writing of that character are concerned? (The changes can be for the better, or for the worse).

I personally think Ironman has changed the most.

Here is Ironman when he first was revealed:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c3/ToS39.jpg

Here is Ironman now-adays:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b6/IM78.jpg

Newjak
For personaility I would go with Juggernaut. He went from being a tough as nails beer swilling rough guy to a Crying low self esteem pansey.

Galan777
Originally posted by Newjak
For personaility I would go with Juggernaut. He went from being a tough as nails beer swilling rough guy to a Crying low self esteem pansey. Thats true, I never really thought of him

Priest
superman
they guy gets upgrades like christmas presents
when he first appeared i think he couldent fly.

Galan777
too true

Dinalfos
Marvel's Captain Marvel laughing

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Dinalfos
is dead no expression

invisiblewoman
namor has changed alot too, imo

grey fox
Hulk.

Kid Kurdy
Galactus - From Almost God to just another cosmic dude no big deal.

Hulk also has gone through some very serious changes.

Others are Storm, Quicksilver and Magneto. Oh and Beast, definitely Beast.

Galan777
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Oh and Beast, definitely Beast. yes

Validus
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Seriously. Genis was around for a little over a decade and had 3 major revisions.

Darth Vegas
The Beetle is another one.

What is he at now, M.A.C.H. IV?

H. S. 6
Superman, easily.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
The Beetle is another one.

What is he at now, M.A.C.H. IV?

Three
1st-Dan Garrett
2nd-Ted Kord
3rd-Jaime Reyes

All vastly different powers/abilities and overall look.

The Fake Macoy
Spidey's changed a fair bit too.. he goes from huge nerd with glasses, to a far stronger nerd married to a model, with far greater strength and powers, without glasses.

Takion
Spawn.

King_Mungi
Whoops just clued in you probally meant Bettle from the marvel universe, yeah he is on M.A.C.H Four

SpunkySmurph
Scarlet Witch. no expression

bigbran
Captain America...

NoFate007
Dick Grayson has changed a lot from his days as "the kid with the gay outfit on".

Nearly all X-Men characters have gone through revisions. Look at Wolverine.

Pym....his basic concept hasn't changed, but that guy can't stick to a name to save his own life.

Jyppe
Michael Jackson... Hands down...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by bigbran
Captain America...

How so?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by H. S. 6
How so?

There have been many who donned the mantle of Captain America, and the characters has gone through many variations of their costumes and abilities to even their names.

I actually agree, Captain America has changed a great deal. The most, naaa

psy_blade
Psylocke and Polaris

DarkCrawler
Spidey has changed quite a lot. I think he is one of the few characters have really matured over the years.

SpunkySmurph
I change my answer.

Halloween Jack, ftw

srankmissingnin
Midnight Sun. Who else has gone from a Shang Chi villain to a Silver Surfer foe.

darthgoober
Adam Warlock. He started of as a cosmic brute trying to kidnap Sif to be his mate, and evolved into bearer of the Soul Gem and defender/messiah of Counter Earth, then went on to become God(through the IG), then leader of the Infinty Watch, and is now the second biggest authority on mystical matters(behind Strange) and guardian of the anchor of reality.

S-Ranger
Doctor Doom just another jealous science freak foe to the man he is today.

Howard_Jones
I would probably say Venom. He's gone through a lot of evolution in his character up til the point of his ex-wife commiting suicide. Then the writers just kinda did whatever they wanted with a great character. sad

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
I would probably say Venom. He's gone through a lot of evolution in his character up til the point of his ex-wife commiting suicide. Then the writers just kinda did whatever they wanted with a great character. sad
Mac Gargan as Venom=shit

Howard_Jones
Yeah. Still to this day don't know why Millar did that.

bigbran
Originally posted by King_Mungi
There have been many who donned the mantle of Captain America, and the characters has gone through many variations of their costumes and abilities to even their names.

I actually agree, Captain America has changed a great deal. The most, naaa I was joking.

How has Captain America himself changed?
I really don't think Steve has changed one bit.

boriquaking55
I gotta go with my boy Iron Man

30+ years of change in his armor -- leading up to its latest incarnation, the dickhead armor.

http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/1/1a/Iman1.jpg

FULL A$$HOLE POWER RESERVES, ACTIVATE

King_Mungi
Originally posted by bigbran
I was joking.

How has Captain America himself changed?
I really don't think Steve has changed one bit.

Steve has changed a great deal, going from different names: Captain, NOMAD, and with each name gained a different costume to go along with it

He even briefly had superhuman powers and wore armor-suit liked Iron Man. He lost the SSS serum and regained. He has gone through many changes

bigbran
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Steve has changed a great deal, going from different names: Captain, NOMAD, and with each name gained a different costume to go along with it

He even briefly had superhuman powers and wore armor-suit liked Iron Man. He lost the SSS serum and regained. He has gone through many changes But has he changed from his first appearance, to what he is today?

How about we look at his first appearance, then we look at the last camic he appeared in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.