Firelord vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
blood lust on....

doctorstrongbad
Firelord wins this battle, I don't see Aquaman with a chance of winning this.

Priest
FireLord is a jobber

manjaro
i know what everyone's gonna say, water puts out fire right? not necessarily in this case. FL is cosmic flame, if he can stay ablaze in the vacuum of space, water should be no problem, plus you gotta realize aquaman's innate weakness, or kyrptonite if you will, is dehydration.. fire lord burns the shit out of him, or increase the heat in the environment to make him dry out, the ass kicking possiblites are endlessbig grin

King Kandy
God... This is so ridiculous. Spite thread.

Soleran
I was actually thinking AM magic hand cures Firelord of his jobber aura however due to the irony in curing him AM wins by default and Firelord continues his jobber aurasad

Validus
Originally posted by manjaro
i know what everyone's gonna say, water puts out fire right?
Yeah, I don't think anyone was going to say that. stick out tongue

You'd have to be a real Homer to take Orin in this fight.

Lucid Lui
Orin brings in the full might of Atlantis for the win.

Hah. Who's a Homer now?

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
blood lust on....

Pyreus Kril FTW

Hercules
Firelord.

Juntai
Originally posted by manjaro
i know what everyone's gonna say, water puts out fire right? not necessarily in this case. FL is cosmic flame, if he can stay ablaze in the vacuum of space, water should be no problem, plus you gotta realize aquaman's innate weakness, or kyrptonite if you will, is dehydration.. fire lord burns the shit out of him, or increase the heat in the environment to make him dry out, the ass kicking possiblites are endlessbig grin If you mean Orin, then he doesn't get dehydrated and has no problem with it.

Photon009
Firelord 10/10

Aqua-pimp
Isn't Firelord the punk that got thrashed by Spiderman? happy
He should change his name into a more fitting name like Jobberlord because Orin wil be the one who wil bring in the fire and burn his ass...

Aquaman 100/10

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.