Holiday Card Project

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Something I support and definitely plan on doing this year, please if you can spare time, some effort, and a few bucks, I think its an amazing gesture and really doesnt cost you at all.
I hope other fellow KMCers will consider participating.

deviantART holiday card project
deviantART

The first link is directly to the article. It seems like a lengthy read but it contains instructions in case people are interested.
Basically the whole idea is to go out and buy or stay at home and make cards wishing people happy holidays and best wishes type deal.

All cards must be postmarked by December 15th.
Just as reference, the address:

Where do I send a card?
Send the cards to this address:

deviantART, Inc.
Holiday Card Project
7095 Hollywood Blvd., #788
Hollywood, CA 90028

Again I urge you guys to participate even if you're not a deviant, because everyone can use a little extra happiness during the holidays.

Please don't turn this thread into complete rubbish and off-topic talk about the growing demands of healthcare etc. It's simply a thread to provide information. Although if you're participating it'd be lovely to hear it. And keep in mind you have the complete option of anonymity. No one needs to know who the card/cards are from.

Lana
I've done that every year since I joined DA (so the past two years), and will likely do it again this year.

debbiejo
Lana can I pm you for some Mithra cards this year.????

I really want to send them out to special friends evil face

silver_tears
Originally posted by Lana
I've done that every year since I joined DA (so the past two years), and will likely do it again this year.

Bravo lanacakes smile
I've finished all my assignments and have some time before exams that I plan on investing wisely.

silver_tears
Originally posted by debbiejo
Lana can I pm you for some Mithra cards this year.????

I really want to send them out to special friends evil face

New record for you? doped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.