Cable vs. Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Current Vulcan and the Cable who is called around here God-Like, let's say the one last shown using his mutant powers...
So who wins this fight....

I won't take my stand until I look into every little feat of current Vulcan. That means he hasn't got Darwin in him. So his mind is weaker too. And he can't control other people's abilities as far I know.

hunbu04
Vulcan with relative ease, the guy took on the entire imperial guard and was stop only by galdiator

Validus
Cable

From what I've seen Vulcan still hasn't performed on a top level. Could be wrong though.

Rewmac
What do you guys think, would the brain-explode trick work on Vulcan just like it worked on DP ?? Would Cable's TK shield block Vulcan's blasts?

Omega-level
God-like Cable 36875624642524521/10

He's much more powerful (this is the guy whom could only be stopped by the Silver Surfer) and has much more experience. Even current Cable would have a serious chance.

Priest
Cable at full potential easily should take the majority, his TK surpasses Professor X.
Also he pretty strong as well, was able to break surfer's "unbreakable" board.
Mindrape fo the win.

Roldz
Tough fight, but my moneys on Godlike Cable.. Matter manipulation, I think trumps Energy manipulation...

celestialdemon
Tough battle. Both are extremely powerful. Cable was unstoppable until Silver Surfer came and put him down. Vulcan was unstoppable until he ran into Gladiator. But Vulcan did take down Rachel like nothing and she, like Cable, is an immensely powerful psychic.

But if I had to choose, I would say Cable 6/10.

Roldz
I do beleived when Vulcan put down Rachel it was before his depowerement which at that time he had the combine powers of his teamate.. If it was this version of Vulcan id give him the win but if its the current one id gave Cable the win...

Rewmac
Originally posted by Roldz
Tough fight, but my moneys on Godlike Cable.. Matter manipulation, I think trumps Energy manipulation... Where did you get the info that Cable has matter and energy manipulation ???? confused

Roldz
The Godlike Cable or what you call Full potential Cable story arc both him and SS destroyed and repaired. Id call that matter manipulation or how about putting Graywalkin back together there's gotta be some kind of matter manipulation involved in that.. Or how bout healing the sick by destroying and making new cells out of the old one... The Energy manipulation was reffered to Vulcan but the Normal Cable has done a little somethin in regard to that as well... Low level dough...

Murda Ma$e
Cable has some matter manipulation. He can heal things and put things together, but he can't like...turn a rock into a dog.

Rewmac
The Godlike Cable or what you call Full potential Cable story arc both him and SS destroyed and repaired. Id call that matter manipulation or how about putting Graywalkin back together there's gotta be some kind of matter manipulation involved in that.. Or how bout healing the sick by destroying and making new cells out of the old one... The Energy manipulation was reffered to Vulcan but the Normal Cable has done a little somethin in regard to that as well... Low level dough...

You wrote this. It really seems to me you were referring that Cable has matter manipulation. He doesn't.

Tough fight, but my moneys on Godlike Cable.. Matter manipulation, I think trumps Energy manipulation...

Originally posted by Murda Ma$e
Cable has some matter manipulation. He can heal things and put things together, but he can't like...turn a rock into a dog.

Then he doesn't have matter manipulation. HE can manipulate the human body's healing factor and accelerate it. That ain't matter manipulation.

grey fox
Cable ftw

ThePittman

Xplosive
For now, it's God-like Cable.
I don't think God-like Cable would be taken out so easily by Gladiator as Vulcan was, if he would be taken out at all by Gladiator.

ThePittman
Damn I got it switched around, I thought they were talking current cable (my bad) God like Cable would eat the current Vulcan.

wiccan999
and how Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ichigo66666
Did you get the idea because i said Full Cable is on Vulcan level? mad

Nice one, i think Cable would win 6-7/10. Vulcan hasn't shown himself yet, neither does he have alot of experience.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Did you get the idea because i said Full Cable is on Vulcan level? mad

Nice one, i think Cable would win 6-7/10. Vulcan hasn't shown himself yet, neither does he have alot of experience.
Vulcan has the intelligence of a 15 year old kid. no expression

So he wins 10/10 stick out tongue

Turtlethomas
cable

Roldz
Originally posted by Rewmac
You wrote this. It really seems to me you were referring that Cable has matter manipulation. He doesn't.

Then he doesn't have matter manipulation. HE can manipulate the human body's healing factor and accelerate it. That ain't matter manipulation.
He does.. If you desentegrate an object and remade it again wouldnt that be called matter manipulation which G Cable has shown on panel..
His also replicated healthy cells a biomolecular manipulation, another form of matter manipulation..
Giving Grywalkin the essential to support daily living for its inhabitant.. Ie.. life support /electrictiy would'nt that be called energy manipulation... Most high TK possess this abilities by the way...

Rewmac
This kind of makes sense. Okay. You have proven yourself big grin big grin Nice debate by the way...

Trolt
Better question : Can gladiator take Cable ?

Roldz
Originally posted by Rewmac
This kind of makes sense. Okay. You have proven yourself big grin big grin Nice debate by the way...
Yep, cool.. Thought you like Cable, kinda downgrading him sad big grin ...lol

Originally posted by Trolt
Better question : Can gladiator take Cable ?
GCable, I think he can.. Telepathic attacks should work against Glads giving him all time low in confidense but first his got to survived the killer blitz..

Rewmac
I like Cable. He is my favourite. But I know the boundries. I'm a fanboy of him but I also know what he is capable of and I won't give other meanings to scans just to proove myself. If I like a character or even a favourite of mine that ain't a reason of upgrading him giving him a couple more "fan" or "kmc" abilities like Wolverine has here in matter of fact if you are a fan of a character you should know better what he can do than the others. Am I not right?

Pyron_Knight
Cable 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.