what if jack and will switch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazychic
what if jack and will switch? will would be the deviuuse pirate and jack would be the wimpy pansy boy as you will hateters would say by the way you suck will is hot!

JD_4_Life
Gosh! That's what I've been trying to say, but I wasn't sure how to say it. If Jack was the wimpy whelp and Will was the lustful true pirate, everybody would want W/E to be together. We need to be more fair!

johnnyforever
eek! OOOOHHH! that would be cool! but i doubt that it will happen sad

JD_4_Life
sorry about freaking out...lol.

crazychic
i know i was bored so i just put this yhread on but it would be cool

johnnyforever
Originally posted by JD_4_Life
sorry about freaking out...lol. don't be! that's what this forum is for!!!

w00t AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! laughing.....................see no expression

JD_4_Life
People treat Will way too mean. I'm a true C. Jack Sparrow and Johnny Depp love, and I STILL think Will is a good guy. He just needs to stop letting Liz make him into some love struck, loser.

johnnyforever
People treat Will way too mean. I'm a true C. Jack Sparrow and Johnny Depp love, and I STILL think Will is a good guy. He just needs to stop letting Liz make him into some love struck, loser. Thank you. I'd tried telling the others that but they thougt i was crazy. i mean, i want a j/e ending, but i feel sorry for him! laughing out loud

JD_4_Life
I know! Did you see my post under the "Liz Lover's" post? I tried to explain!

willofthewisp
Well of course if Will were a pirate we would all be fine with W/E, and to be honest, I was fine with W/E. I liked COTBP. I loved it. But then I saw DMC and saw the potential that J/E had. Whatever pairing is the least stale is the one people want.

CaptinJackLover
i was actually only slightly happy with WE in COTBP...i thought Norri deserved a chance..i felt sp bad for the guy...Liz that liar! saying she would marry him! and ten jsut say oh i was just kidding i odnt wnat to! i love Will!...thats bs man! but nobody could ever beat JE match

crazychic
ya they could and liz never really loved norri anyway so its fie

CaptinJackLover
i know but i still fekt bad for the guy...i mean he couldnt have been that bad!

PirateDiva
If Will was JACK then ya there would be nothing wrong with WILL/LIZ because it would be exciting, Hott and Passionate....BUT WILL is NOT JACK and never will be so therefore JACK and LIZ are the HOTT COUPLE TO BE!!!!

tee_pirategirl
totally agree with will being a good guy..I like him and he's really HOT but it's about his CHARACTER if he could just take control more(you've seen him take control during battles right? he's good) and stop letting Liz dominate him so...I know you say he does it for love and it's true but sometimes if you love someone u should do what's best for them...

ok not making any sense here...but my point is : YES we would all want WE if will and jack switched which just proves that this is not about with will, his looks or the fact that we love Johnny it's just in term of character and the way Ted and Terry WRITE it ...SURE if will was a dangerouse pirate we would want WE...cause MOST girls like love to be full of CURIOSITY and if jack was a heroic guy he wouldn't have that with lizzie anymore..making any sense? ok maybe I aint making FULL sense but you guys catch the drift

anyways I really like will...never mean to bash him...he's hot especially when he has his hair around his face

SarahB
lol.....i never thought of tht.....if tht happened in awe tht wud be a real surprise .....(let alone interstin)

LovelyOne
Jack could pull of a pansy better than Will can in about 1 million years..People would probably like it if Jack did this..and would want him to get the girl all the more..

LovelyOne
Gosh! That's what I've been trying to say, but I wasn't sure how to say it. If Jack was the wimpy whelp and Will was the lustful true pirate, everybody would want W/E to be together. We need to be more fair! not when he ****s over our favorite character who is Jack Sparrow

Will is a bastard so is Elizabeth

Elizabeth is a complete ***** because she uses Jack's good side against him all the time and I think she's taken it a step too far this time..and the ***** can just **** off..I damn well know thats the part of herself she cant live with at the end of DMC that is why the cow is crying her selfish little eyes out....Its not that she behaved like a pirate and killed a man that is the biggest load of shit I have heard in a long time..its because she did that and hurt someone she may indeed love..she's just killed the good man that is Jack sparrow..the man she probably loves.

Will is a complete selfish **** because even though he thinks Liz loves Jack and vise Versa he still tades Jack over..

LovelyOne
That scene where the jar of dirt smashes to reveal the heart missing..the heart he had close to his..the one he buried in a jar of dirt for a while..the one he ultimately LOST...don't you think that scene seem really for-shadowing in a way sad?? The music and everything is just really creepy..Jack looks like he's about to cry, he's an emotional wreck...I do NOT like the vibe of that scene one bit

interesting how spoilers suggest that Jack is rather heartless in AWE even Will says it in the leaked draft script..

who ELSE do we know who is heartless?? Quite literally..and for what reason is that? Davy tore his heart out because he gave it to Calypso and she ran away from him, Davy hates how she made him feel and so he became heartless to remove himself from feeling hurt by what she did to him...

if this is somewheat reflected in AWE when it comes to Jack and Elizabeth..who here can honestly say "Liz is a ***** for what she did to Will..poor Will blah blah"

she's a little ***** for what she did to Jack..POOR JACK...

katelovespirate
but from what we know, Jack is still in pursuit of the heart in 3... yes? i wonder if he'll ever get his hands on it...

LovelyOne
no I mean that scene IMO just reflects something when it comes to Jack...the thing that makes him come back and be strong is Elizabeth at the end of DMC

Jack is only after the heart because I think he wants to be immortal..which is even more scary because Davy Jones is heartless and immortal..and jack appears to be mirroring him in that draft script

katelovespirate
okay LovelyOne I have a question about the heart--- oh shoot, never mind, i'll pm you

LovelyOne
lol okies

ohh I need to tell you something i picked up on too

Swann&Sparrow
Firstly. Jack is Jack and he can never be a pansy boy as much as Will is. In fact if he tried, he'd still make it passionate and lustful. If the Unuich tried to be a passionate and lustfull pirate, he fail miserably.

Seriously, I know he's goodlooking in your view, but he won't ever be a pirate like Jack. That's their personalities, so the what if isnt' gonna work here.

And LovelyOne. I'm trying desperatly not to swear at you.

And when did Elizabeth ever become the target board for your darts of venom? Because people are dumping on your theories so much that you have to blame some one? Even the man she KILLED admired her for her wit. Hence the pirate name.

So why do you honestly hate Elizabeth now, it's not her fault she's confused. She believes she has a duty to Will, to take care of him. Maybe she hasn't figured it out that she loves Jack.

Honestly, I thought you were a professional person, with respectable theories and fact-based research. Now I only see you as an immature person, much like those Johnny/Jack die-hard fangirls that think she 'hurt' Jack.

GOSH!

LovelyOne
I'm bloody well entitled not to like Liz if I want to...dont get nasty with me..I'm not the only one on here to start showing dislike towards Elizabeth..go tell them off too. Dont even DARE call me immature you are the one who is so childish you feel the need to practically bash Will in evey single post! HYPOCRITE

and I could give a shit if my theories are wrong..thats not why I'm pissed off

I have a reason to hate Elizabeth at the moment and I cant discuss it

LovelyOne
I do have a reason to dislike Elizabeth and you will see it when we first meet Jack in AWE...

but I agree..In DMC..he is very much wanting to be with her even after she did that to him..he dies knowing he wants her.

Its not that I'm annoyed with her for what she did in DMC..I'm annoyed at what she appears to do in AWE..AFTER what she did in DMC...which is cold shouldering Jack Sparrow for the ****ing whelp

you'll understand when you see AWE.

Swann&Sparrow
You all know why I don't like Will, I've given my reasons. But you just out of the blue started hating Elizabeth, I just wanted to know why. And I believe I can say what I want, it's called freedom of right.

But if you're allowed to I guess I can too. Don't YOU dare call ME a hypocrite when I've stated my reasons for bashin' Will. You've done nothing of that sort, and I'm sick and tierd of hearing you say 'you'll see in AWE' if there's something you know that we don't, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

STOP SAYING SOMTHING AND THEN TAKING IT BACK CAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA GET INTROUBLE OR WHATEVER.

It's annoying and I dont' think others like you using up posts with teasers.

LovelyOne
I just told you i CANT explain why I hate Elizabeth openly on the board..

LovelyOne
And its not just come out of the blue, well the agression is but my dislike has been building for a while now..but I guess you haven't been reading my posts.

Also..I'm not teasing you..I'm just saying that i DO have reasons and I just cant talk about it..thats why you think I'm just doing it out of the blue but I'm not..

Swann&Sparrow
Okay, I'm stoping this fight. I've started it and I shouldn't have. I appologise, please forgive me. I was being rude and unbelievably immature.

I'm very sorry.

LovelyOne
I'm sorry too.. I shouldnt have shown an agression towards the character of Elizabeth..but I'm just gettin slightly annoyed at all the spoilers emerging..all they show is that Elizabeth wants Will in AWE and is just cold shouldering Jack

T&T are obviously Will/Liz shippers with all they talk about..I just get wound up that they seem to be using Jack as a bump in the road of a W/E relationship

did you get my PM?

Swann&Sparrow
Yes I believe I also replied to it.

I hope we can both forget this, I really don't want to be an enemy of yours. I adore your theories and alot of my J/E faith is based on your posts of wisdom and factual research.

Thank you for blessing us with them by the way. If it weren't for you I'd think that J/E didn't even exist.

LovelyOne
lol thanks..even If i'm wrong in the long run it was fun discussing them on the board..Also I adore all of your posts and theories smile

Its amusing how Terry wil openly talk about Will's and Elizabeths arc/theme in AWE

yet mention nothing on Jack

..possibly because its tied in with a twist ending or something I dunno.

ladyofthesilent
Well, sometimes I think I should really stop reading here because everyone's always fighting, shouting and getting depressed because of rumours no one else has heard (and which seem to be a huge secret) ... I know some people apparently read a script close to the final draft, but still, knowing that the ending of DMC was a surprise even to the actors, I honestly doubt that anyone of us knows for sure how it's gonna end.

Of course Elizabeth wants Will back! (Well, maybe she doesn't really want him, but that's what she thinks she should want) It has never been a huge secret that in AWE, Liz will try to regain Will's trust - Jerry Bruckheimer said as much shortly after DMC was released, and even in the leaked script which was a VERY early draft, Liz behaves cold and distant towards Jack - so no surprise here, either. Actually, I would be worried if it were otherwise.

If Elizabeth and Jack behaved completely normally in each other's company, treating each other like friends or acquaintances with no tension whatsoever, we could be sure that there are no feelings involved anymore - not even lust. But as long as Liz avoids Jack and hurts him on purpose, we can be sure that she still feels uneasy in his company. Which is, in my opinion, pretty good for the J/E ship.

Swann&Sparrow
True. Very true. Relationships are hard, and they have difficulties. I would really want Jack and Lizzie to patch things up quick, but I really do think they need some time being angry or upset. But I would hate to see most of AWE filled with depression on Jack's side. Plus, I don't like Lizzie's character in the depression mood.

It doesn't suit her.

And thank you LovelyOne. You know what I was thinking, making a thread about the dissucsion of the similarities of POTC with any other movies. You know, maybe some theories will come out of it.

LovelyOne
she has no right to be behaving cold..she murdered the man..

and wouldnt the end of DMC suggest that she wouldn't be behaving cold towards jack when she first meets him? She was desperate to get Jack back in that last scene of DMC not Will. Will wasnt on her mind at all.

but I do agree with you..starting out cold to one another..usually means it wont end that way..if they were with eachother and happy then it would mean they would end up further apart by the end of it..

LovelyOne
and wouldnt you think she would also want to regain Jack's trust? She did basically trick him..she didnt trick will she tricked jack..

EDIT - yeah S&S that should be really good

Swann&Sparrow
True, you always make so much sense. Lol, I don't know how to say it differently. I would start the thread, but I need to go scavanger hunting and get my posts about the similatries with POTC and other movies.

I had some, but i need to find them.

ladyofthesilent
Why should she try to regain Jack's trust?

In my opinion (which is also supported by the commentary on the DVD), she also murdered him because she thought him the cause of pretty much all of her problems. Of course, she realized it made things worse but this doesn't mean she is willing to accept now that she has feelings for him.

From what I've read in the leaked script, Jack doesn't seem willing to forgive her too quickly, either. He tells her that despite the fact she came to his rescue, he doesn't think they're square and it seems like they kept that in the final draft.

They have to keep things interesting - and it would obviously be a waste of time and money to have them reconcile and confess their eternal love within the first 20 minutes of the movie.

LovelyOne
well the closure for the series is supposed to be in DMC itself..they said that without 3 they would be happy with where DMC end because it got the right messages across and the emotional development of Will, Liz and Jack makes a pretty bold statement.

and it does suggest that Jack wants Elizabeth, Elizabeth realises she's just lost the good man she might love and it reveals a part of herself she cant live with and all she wants is to bring that good man back into the world, into HER world..Will seems to spot this and lets her do it.(we have to imagine we know nothing of AWE) she probably cant live with herself because used Jack's good nature against him(one to many times)....and the good side is the part she most loves about him...if anything

which would explain why she finds it easy to distance herself from Jack in AWE because Jack is behaving cold and is not being good in the draft script

Its the very reason she killed him in DMC..because if the good man isn't there (the one who just came back for her) it makes it easier for her to be with Will...but then she realises just how much she needs Jack the good man back in her life..because she loves that good man...this final choice in DMC is AFTER a rather bold statement that she chooses will in DMC..

Also Terry said the ending to a movie should be a solution to a problem raised earlier in the movie, it should be unexpected yet make sense to what we've sen..and yes the proble, was raised early in the movie by Elizabeth herself.

"if it weren't for these bars I'd have you already"

The bars are there because of Jack..if Jack was not rescued in movie 1 and was left to die Will/Liz would be happy together and married by now..in the end she thinks that without Jack there all her problems would be gone..and its not just problems like her and Will not being able to get married and trusting Jack..ts the fact she's attracted to him and the good man just came back for her and IMO her feelings for him escalated..if Jack's not there it makes it easier to be with Will in her mind..oh how wrong she was..she has the whelp with her at the end..and nope..its not the right thing for her. She wants Jack...that is her final choice

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by crazychic
what if jack and will switch? will would be the deviuuse pirate and jack would be the wimpy pansy boy as you will hateters would say by the way you suck will is hot!

WHOA HOO!! Back up there, fireball. Will, not being a pansy boy, and making the real hot one not get the girl?? Wow, that is CRAZY! The sexy man has to watch in horror as the woman he is engaged to makes out with the dude who took his love away before? Wait a second....

....This is giving me a whole different perspective. Will has it, well, bad. I never imagined it through Will's eyes, but now that I see it he's been through some tough times. Watching his fionse (spelling??) "sacredly marry" a man who was supposed to be his "aquantince" as he stated in the beginning? That really hit me once I started typing this....

....Has Jack had it that bad? (excluding the being eaten by an oversized squid, stabbed in the heart by Barbossa, and having 4 people hate you in the future..crazy....I KNOW RIGHT!?) I mean, Scarlet and Giselle are total bi*ches, because they flaw the sexy face of Jack Sparrow.....anyway! They are the only women we know Jack has ever "had" before. Women before them, we have no idea about (besides Tia), but I doubt a sexy, swash-buckling pirate like him couldn't get a lady.....but an irresponsible, swash-buckling pirate like him could easily lose a woman faster than he got her. ANYWAY....

We don't know that much about Jack's past SO...we don't know if he knows how to treat a woman--Liz seemed to fall into his trap (or his SEXY EYES lol) so Jack must have had some experience with ladies. That seems to give me really bad thoughts about what he must do to woman (who is drunk JUST LIKE HIMSELF) to get her to love him. sick EWWY. Persuasion, PERHAPS??!!

I am totally going off track--someone PLEASE finish this up for me if you understand where I am ATTEMPTING to go!!

crazychic
ok i know i started this thread and all but im late give me the short version of what were talking about please

LovelyOne
I cant even remember now laughing out loud

Turbo-charged
no expression nice LO!!!
Oh and I think everyone would a preciate Will more If they had switched roles!! But I think you guys would lead a riot to change that!! lol

JD_4_Life
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
WHOA HOO!! Back up there, fireball. Will, not being a pansy boy, and making the real hot one not get the girl?? Wow, that is CRAZY! The sexy man has to watch in horror as the woman he is engaged to makes out with the dude who took his love away before? Wait a second....

....This is giving me a whole different perspective. Will has it, well, bad. I never imagined it through Will's eyes, but now that I see it he's been through some tough times. Watching his fionse (spelling??) "sacredly marry" a man who was supposed to be his "aquantince" as he stated in the beginning? That really hit me once I started typing this....

....Has Jack had it that bad? (excluding the being eaten by an oversized squid, stabbed in the heart by Barbossa, and having 4 people hate you in the future..crazy....I KNOW RIGHT!?) I mean, Scarlet and Giselle are total bi*ches, because they flaw the sexy face of Jack Sparrow.....anyway! They are the only women we know Jack has ever "had" before. Women before them, we have no idea about (besides Tia), but I doubt a sexy, swash-buckling pirate like him couldn't get a lady.....but an irresponsible, swash-buckling pirate like him could easily lose a woman faster than he got her. ANYWAY....

We don't know that much about Jack's past SO...we don't know if he knows how to treat a woman--Liz seemed to fall into his trap (or his SEXY EYES lol) so Jack must have had some experience with ladies. That seems to give me really bad thoughts about what he must do to woman (who is drunk JUST LIKE HIMSELF) to get her to love him. sick EWWY. Persuasion, PERHAPS??!!

I am totally going off track--someone PLEASE finish this up for me if you understand where I am ATTEMPTING to go!!

I've been trying to get that point across and I'm so happy that you finally brought that up. Will DOES have it bad. Put yourslef in his shoes.

JD_4_Life
How would you feel if you knew that your wife loved or lusted over another man? He's had it a bit rough. Yes- I think that Jack needs love too, but Will has already found love and he thinks he's losing it. Which is proabably right.

katelovespirate
yeah poor will. i really feel bad for him. he hasnt exactly had an easy time of it... but then, i suppose no one in the films has. they all have tragic things happen to them. oh well. best not wallow in our grief. the important thing is, well... we all know what the important thing to us is.

man this thread got intense today--- glad i missed it! smile i love ya alls.

Surreal_44
At least he has sexy new clothes. Did you guys find the latest photos yet? *happy sigh* He looks so...piratey.

Red and black, baby. Oh yeah...he looks gooooooooooood. love

Turbo-charged
diddo

crazychic
wow i started this thread to debate i like those not admire the old ugly pirate i know shoot myself evil face

Turbo-charged
lol DIDDO to that,.. minus the shooting

Swann&Sparrow
Hahaha, new clothes aren't going to change the person. Just watch him fail miserably in trying to be a REAL pirate. He can't cheat and kill or steal, he ONLY does that when it's the ONLY option he has left.

REAL pirates do it all the time, just because. I really think if they switched positions, I'll still love Jack. Cause Will can't pull of a pirate outfit (even in perty new colourshysterical).

And and and, I feel alittle bit of sadness for Will. But seriously think abou it, T&T know that we all care about Jack much much more than Will. At least most of us, almost all. It took an entire thread for us to realize Will has feelings too. That means that we don't notice his character as much as Lizzie's and Jack's.

T&T know that, that means it's good for us girls! Us J/E shippers, lol, not EW.

crazychic
hey i thought you said that clothes arent ganna change him and he so could totally W/E im sorry im totally a fan of will hes way hotter than jack i mean jacks old helooooooooo thats what ive been trying to say

Swann&Sparrow
Age is nothing. Beauty is from the inside.

Plus Johnny and Jack are much, much, much prettier than Orlando. He has a natural beauty, a very lovely air about him. In the teen choice awards, Orlando was voted hottest blah (PFFFTTTT, HAHAHAAH, I can't even believe that's possible) and he talked about sweatin. And the other girl that was choosen for hottest woman, she talked about how beauty was on the inside. Orlando/Will is an airhead. I don't know how you could talk that crap about age.

Johnny may be 40-whatever but you'll never know how beautiful he is, on the inside and out. He's gone through everything to poverty to wealth and yet he's kept his person intact. His reckless, magnificent, childish, unique, extrodinary, hilarious, tragic, beautiful person.

Is it possible for you to judge by age when the oldest things in the world are the most magnificant things in history. The grand pyramids, the crumbling canyons. The true wonders of the world, this anchient earth.

Johnny Depp, and Jack Sparrow, is a wonder of this world. And we are not worthy of his talent. His wonderful person that would atsound the likes of your shallow kind. He is a beautiful, beautiful man.

So think twice when you talk of age. Beauty queens grown old and lose their glow, their light and plastic faces. Pretty boys will crinkle and lose youth. But Johnny and Jack will never grow old. In their face, their heart, their soul and mind.

crazychic
wow you have thought a LOT about this havent you do you like him in other movies too? and do you really believe hell be gorgeouse when hes 80?

Swann&Sparrow
I believe beauty is not on the face or body but in the soul and mind. When I was younger I wasn't the prettiest girl out there, I wasn't skinny or 'gorgeous' and I had this one best friend that would try to make me feel that I was. She'd always tell me that I was pretty and stuff, she'd always say that it doesn't matter if I'm not the best looking person, on the inside I was beautiful.

I've taken that through my life so far, I've tried not to judge anyone by their looks because I know how hurtful bulling and such can be. I don't care if Johnny has wrinkles when he's 80, I'd still see him for his words and wisdom he has blessed this world with.

Even to the unworthy...

And I would like to spin your words. WOULD YOU LIKE ORLANDO'S FACE WHEN HE'S 80, WOULD YOU STILL WANNA SEE HIM IN MOVIES.

I believe every one loves Orlando for his pretty face and golden boy attitude. With what we've seen so far, I don't know about the furture, Orlando has (for me) been stamped an airhead. I don't know if in the future he will get wiser or anything, I'm just saying if he died now, I wouldn't remember him for anything close to if Johnny died.

PirateDiva
Wow anyways have we all gotten over our little feel sorry for WILL stage? Yes....GOOD!!! Cause u guys cant forget that even though Jack maybe be a PIRATE he STILL has FEELINGS!!! When it comes to matters of the heart it doesnt matter who you are...you're going to suffer if the love isnt retorical! Sure it sucks for Will to have seen what he Saw! But Jack fell for Liz too....he couldnt help it....and gosh knows both Liz and Jack tried to hate each other....but the connection was far to strong!!

Who cares about Giselle and Scarlett! Jack never took them seriously anyway!! Sure those are the only B***HES we know about that JACK has had any involvement with, but they dont count because he doesnt care about them...all he gets is a good screw from them.....BUT LIZZIE now she was conquest, he had to work for her, LIKE THEY SAY IF ITS EASY the guy will move on but if its a challenge, THE GUY will work for it....and we've obviously seen Chemestry between Jack and LIZZIE and so has everyone else in this world!!

So bottom line even if they dont end up together IM POSITIVE WE WONT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!

I'll leave you all with this quote and please forgive me because i dont know who wrote it!!:

"Love cannot be found where it doesnt exsist, BUT LOVE CANNOT BE HIDDEN WHERE IT DOES."

JACK AND LIZZIE 4ever!!

crazychic
wll you have me their i believe what your saying and i guess it is on the outside and i know how it is to be bulied and i should of put in that perspective for jack sorry and will not an air head and yes i will like him when hes 80 sad

Swann&Sparrow
Well thank you, I'm sure you like Will for his personality for you to be able to like him for him at age 80 when we're all asuming the characters will lose their outer beauty.

I don't mind you saying Will is hot or Jack is hot or whatever. There are times when that is the right thing to say, but I do not appreciate it when people see characters as a face and body, and not a whole person.

It's been one of my many struggles in life and I intend to teach the naive and ignorant that beauty truly is on the inside.

crazychic
i totally agree thats one of my many life mottos

crazychic
*jcd* thankyou thats why i started this thread im glad someone sees it through my eyes FINALLY did i mention FINALLY big grin

Turbo-charged
lol youare a dork

crazychic
AWW THANX ALOT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.