Ryu and Terry Bogard vs Geese Howard and M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Geese Howard and M. Bison team up in order to take down the two men they hate the most. The Japanese Ansatsuken fighter and the Lone Wolf.

Using Bison's VTOL, they track them to Southeast Asia, where the two men are preparing for their training session.

Instead, it's a fight for their lives. Terry fights Bison while Geese deals with Ryu.

Stage: Final Battle - from SF2 Anime Movie

All characters are in their CvSNK versions.

TricksterPriest
Damn dude. This is a good fight. My money is on the bad guys. But.... the good guys chances of winning are only slightly less, so they could still pull an upset.

brainchild81
Bison FUBARs Terry as Geese fights Ryu w/Ryu having a slight edge. Bison then helps and they murder Ryu. Bad guys win

Sado22
Terry beats BIson. He looks at Ryu getting his ass kicked. thinks about helping but decides to buy a hotdog instead.
decides to watch the rest of the fight for the sake of laughs.

brainchild81
You thnk Terry beats Bison? Bison would beat everyone in this match.

Remulous
I could be wrong, but I think Bison isn't all that tough compared to the current versions of the SF characters and the FF characters are possibly just as strong. I read some where that Urien is stronger than Bison. Although I hate to admit it Geese is the guy that can be taken out with out a doubt because Terry did it already and Ryu could do the same. This all depends on which versions. So I'll give this one to the good guys.

P-Geyser
You know guys lets just say the bad guys will dominate this entire fight. Terry will be the only one to die in this match because lets face it, he is average at best. Ryu the great martial artist will try hard fighting bravely but in the end will fall to Bison and Geese.

Terry is dead, Ryu is defeated and Bison and Geese are victorious.

The End.

Sado22
10 points for the sarcasm, P-geyser!
laughing

however you are wrong. This is how it really goes:
terry, since he wears normal clothes and has a life, is not the true martial artist. he is defeated.
Ryu, since he wears only his stinking gi and has no life, is the TRUE martial artist and takes on Geese and Bison.

when all will seem lost, ryu (the oh so great martial artist) will have a flash back of him training with gouken and gouken brainwashing telling him that the stench of his gi should always remind him that ONLY HE is the "true martial artist".
Ryu opens his eyes...
a strange glow of divine light will shine off him and he will fight off Bison and Geese's combined attacks...because he is the true martial artist.

victorious, the oh so true martial artist' wil then pick up his bag and walk away wondering what he has learnt from this fight. then it finally hits him:
Ryu: you know...come to think of it...i'm 33 and i haven't gotten laid yet. may be i should just stop this. its about time ken and i just cuddle up and hop in bed instead...maybe eliza too.

Terry's dead. Geese and Bison are defeated. Ryu has saved the world.....and decided to get laid.

The end.

*Terry is not even mentioned in the credits*

Sado22
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the 11th commandment:
thou shall not claim Ryu to be as good as Terry mad

obsreve:

Bison>>Ryu (SFalpha3)
Chunli or Guile>>Bison (SF2)
Guile or Chunli>>Ryu
Urien>>Bison (as you claim)
Chunli>>Urien (she impressed him enough for him to give back the child he had kidnapped which probably meant she schooled him)
Terry>>Chunli/Guile (guile even calls Terry unbeaten wolf in SNKvsCAcpom)
and so TErry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ryu.

now repent.....and thou shalt be saved! devil

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sado22
laughing

terry, since he wears normal clothes and has a life, is not the true martial artist. he is defeated.
Ryu, since he wears only his stinking gi and has no life, is the TRUE martial artist and takes on Geese and Bison.

when all will seem lost, ryu (the oh so great martial artist) will have a flash back of him training with gouken and gouken brainwashing telling him that the stench of his gi should always remind him that ONLY HE is the "true martial artist".
Ryu opens his eyes...
a strange glow of divine light will shine off him and he will fight off Bison and Geese's combined attacks...because he is the true martial artist.

victorious, the oh so true martial artist' wil then pick up his bag and walk away wondering what he has learnt from this fight. then it finally hits him:
Ryu: you know...come to think of it...i'm 33 and i haven't gotten laid yet. may be i should just stop this. its about time ken and i just cuddle up and hop in bed instead...maybe eliza too.

Terry's dead. Geese and Bison are defeated. Ryu has saved the world.....and decided to get laid.

The end.

laughing laughing laughing laughing great one Sado.

Major Snafu
laughing

Ryu opens his eyes...

The end.

I think Ryu would have a better chance of screwing Chun Li instead.

TricksterPriest
You sure? Maybe I'm reading more into some of his poses with Ken. whistle Also, I thought Chun-li was a lesbian? Then again, I always figured he'd go for Sakura. She seemed willing enough. Not to mention the deluge of dojins depicting her and ryu. laughing out loud

Sado22
laughing out loud
i was refering mainly to the SF2 anime where watching Ryu and Ken constantly thinking about each other ALL the time had me screaming "YAOI" for half the movie. i mean come on that seen where ken almost falls to his death was so gay. they're holding hands and staring into each other's eyes and smiling. sick

also with those legs, Chunli looks like she could put Jean Claude Vandame in the missionary! so i doubt lesbian is out of question! laughing out loud

nah...she's too manly for ryu. ken is prettier than chunli in the alpha series. she also has manlier legs.
rolling on floor laughing

P.S. this thread is gettind disturbed. Happy Dance

TricksterPriest
No, disturbed would beat a yaoi orgy between all parties. laughing

Sado22
nah it won't work. you know why?

because of Ryu....

his idea of a standing 69 is probably his "healing pose" from the SF2 anime. laughing out loud

the guy would probably star in the sequel of "40 year old virgin": 50 year old virgin. smokin'

TricksterPriest
Lmao. What about Evil Ryu?

Sado22
dark hadou doesn't stop him from being a sexually deprived loser nor is dark hadou a turn on factor.
if that was the case then Akuma would be a pimp...and the author of
"Chicks dig ansatsuken: your guide to a great sex life"

come to think of it:
it'd probably cast a lot of suspicion over the blackout that occurs when akuma does the "shungoukusatsu" jawdrop

aysongail
WOW SADO r u sure? How Great U r & P-Geyser... Yes That a Fact TErry Is Still Unbeaten like Guile Said in SVC CHAOS... The Unbeaten is SouthTown... RYU=Terry

aysongail
WOW SADO r u sure? How Great U r & P-Geyser... Yes That a Fact TErry Is Still Unbeaten like Guile Said in SVC CHAOS... The Unbeaten in SouthTown... RYU=Terry

Sorry it was to early... ehehehe... I lOve youre Site Speciall Your No. Favorite Character...

IceJaw
Wow, worst english and logic ever shock

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by brainchild81
You thnk Terry beats Bison? Bison would beat everyone in this match.
Co-signed, the only way they stand a chance is if were using bisons weakest incarnation and ryu's strongest.

And lol, at anybody who thinks terry can beat bison.

TricksterPriest
Terry could beat the SF2 and CVS Bisons. The Bison from SFA, hell no. He said CVS bison, so no psycho drive. Nobody in this thread could beat the full power bison. But he is using the incarnations that Ashtar said were necessary, so Ashtar, care to revise your requirements?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Terry could beat the SF2 and CVS Bisons. The Bison from SFA, hell no. He said CVS bison, so no psycho drive. Nobody in this thread could beat the full power bison. But he is using the incarnations that Ashtar said were necessary, so Ashtar, care to revise your requirements?

In order for terry to beat sf2 bison, he would have to be as strong as current ryu. Somehow I doubt that, I say terry is a strong as ryu was in sf2.

Sado22
thanks dude! i've got tons of more stuff to add and correct but i've got a virus on my PC and its all busted. i'm here during university time. lol.

yeah we all love terry bogard (even you brainchild you do...say it...you know its true wink )

brainchild81
Wouldn't go that far. Don't hate him either, but according to one source, if you think he can lose to a few nonbosses you must hate him sadOriginally posted by IceJaw
Wow, worst english and logic ever shock Gotta agree, but you can't blame him for the English. Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
In order for terry to beat sf2 bison, he would have to be as strong as current ryu. Somehow I doubt that, I say terry is a strong as ryu was in sf2. Ditto

P-Geyser
"Wouldn't go that far. Don't hate him either, but according to one source, if you think he can lose to a few nonbosses you must hate him"

I guess that was ment for me. I recalled that you said he sux...even though that was a while....seems the only reason you dig him is because he trained Rock Howard.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by aysongail
WOW SADO r u sure? How Great U r & P-Geyser... Yes That a Fact TErry Is Still Unbeaten like Guile Said in SVC CHAOS... The Unbeaten is SouthTown... RYU=Terry

Hey Aysongail thanks for the compliment I am sure Sado would say the same. Nevermind the other comments... I guess you were in a hurry when you typed.

Sado22
ditto. see most of them don't realize that english is not a language they came speaking out of their moms' *****. ignore them.

brainchild81
laughing I took up for his English.Originally posted by P-Geyser
"Wouldn't go that far. Don't hate him either, but according to one source, if you think he can lose to a few nonbosses you must hate him"

I guess that was ment for me. I recalled that you said he sux...even though that was a while....seems the only reason you dig him is because he trained Rock Howard. Big step in the right direction IMO. And yes I did say Terry sucked a long time ago. I was tired of people thinking he could beat everybody down because of a non-canon movie. Still, me thinking Terry loses to a few should never be taken as hate. Terry & those who I think would beat him would beat Guile's @ss. Do I hate Guile? If I hate anybody, it's lame-o er Ryo.

Remulous
I know this is off topic but, Who'd win Gill or Alpha 3 Bison.

Tek888
bad boys, bad boys...
what cha gonna do... what cha gonna do

it says itself:P

Tek888
bad boys, bad boys...
what cha gonna do... what cha gonna do

it says itself:P

Sado22
Bison cuz in one game Bison is shown standing over a defeated Gill. Bison then walks away but gill...guess...ressurects.

the one post here that has been confused.
who's this guy, anyway?

aysongail
Yup Thanks to all. Sorry for my English cause im always in a hurry... cause my GF F***NG me Gr8t eheheheh(Just Kidding).

Remulous
Bison cuz in one game Bison is shown standing over a defeated Gill. Bison then walks away but gill...guess...ressurects.
That was Capcom Fighting Evolution and from the looks of Gill, he didn't seem to take the fight seriously or he would've ressurected as soon as he got knocked down.

P-Geyser
"Big step in the right direction IMO. And yes I did say Terry sucked a long time ago. I was tired of people thinking he could beat everybody down because of a non-canon movie. Still, me thinking Terry loses to a few should never be taken as hate. Terry & those who I think would beat him would beat Guile's @ss. Do I hate Guile? If I hate anybody, it's lame-o er Ryo."

Thats exactly the same reason on my feelings for Kyo and Iori my friend. I am still tired of people thinking(NOT YOU exactly)Kyo and Iori own Terry like a pimp owns a hoe because of the comics, and the fact that Kyo's team not by himself won KOF.

Darkstorm Zero
Strangely... I never read those comics, and never saw the third FF movie... the only reason I think either Iori or Kyo would win in a direct fight with terry is because of their natural powers, and although I dislike Kyo, I think Iori's self destructive training gives him the edge (he's dedicated to his fighting, unlike Kyo)

But I don't think terry is far behind them power wise, and it's still a coin toss for me in almost all the scenarios you can think of for tyerry fighting either one of them one on one.

P-Geyser
Trust me you would not want to read them. I will say this... I still disagree about Kyo and Iori beating Terry in a direct one but as I have mentioned I think Iori will beat Kyo beacuse Yagami infact does train a hell of alot more than Kusanagi.

Emperor Ashtar
Does kyo even train?

Darkstorm Zero
When his father forces him to, at least in the earlier years... everything after 97 was kyo's own power begining to manifest, and he stopped acting like a self involved arrogant cockhead.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
When his father forces him to, at least in the earlier years... everything after 97 was kyo's own power begining to manifest, and he stopped acting like a self involved arrogant cockhead.

Man kyo sucks,so, he jobbs bosses with no skill as well?

Darkstorm Zero
nly everything before 98, after the Orochi battle, he took everything more seriously, hevce why he thorouly owned during most of the nests stuff (Like blowing away Krizalid in a single blast when he was utterly trouncing K' and Co.)

Emperor Ashtar
nly everything before 98, after the Orochi battle, he took everything more seriously, hevce why he thorouly owned during most of the nests stuff (Like blowing away Krizalid in a single blast when he was utterly trouncing K' and Co.)

In a single blast, christ! Did krizilid own the cast like every boss just to be jobbed by kyo?

Darkstorm Zero
No, just the K' 4 man team.

Emperor Ashtar
No, just the K' 4 man team.

And kyo beats him with one single attack?

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, from a distance though, I think it was either the Orochinagi SDM, or the ground fireball that he was supposed to give up after 95...

Sado22
trust me you would never wanna read that shit. FF movie isn't so great either cuz they don't show Terry's real persona. he's like a brooding, weak willed, girly looking guy in that thing. while really he's that chillded, easy going, strong willed and a bit of a lunk head.
he's always thinking about Lily (some chick who doesn't even exist in the FF world) and gets drunk if he loses a fight....oh and all his girlfriends die. poor bastard.

as for the comics get a load of this:
-iori originally wanted to be a pianoist in the KoF2000 comics.
-Takuma and Akuma ride to T-rexes in SNK vs Capcom
-Iori's hair were black but became red when he killed his mother in KoF 96
-Kyo and Kasumi are lovers in KoF 96
-K' cannot even touch Krauser in a one-on-one fight. KoF...can't remmeber.
-K' wanted to **** Whip in KoF 99.
-Whip and Krizalid are god tiers in KoF 99 comics....no kidding.
-takuma wipes the floor with Ryu in SNK vs Capcom

and yes....i think you get the picture.

~Sado

olympian
Shhh, its not Takuma. Its Shin Mr Karate. He doesnt want anyone to know, remember?

TricksterPriest
Hey Darkstorm, thanks. You just proved my point about Rugal. cool "nly everything before 98" ding. As for blastin Kriz with an orochinagi, well, that just proves that NESTS saga sucks, and that clones are no match for the real thing. And he actually does still have the ground fireball, he got it back somewhere around KOF2K1 or so.

As for Kyo vs. anybody: Kyo gets owned by Iori. Period. Iori breaks his own arms with lead pipes, climbs mountains and burns himself out from the inside with the magatama no orochi. His fingers rend steel and flesh. Dude trains harder than an olympian. He just wants it more. Kyo never does shit and yet he somehow can school everyone from Rugal to Orochi and those NESTS suckas.

Terry vs. Kyo: Terry beats Kyo's ass like a redheaded stepchild. Brain is going to maul me for this, but I really don't see Kyo beating Terry at this point. And as for Rock being better than Terry cause he has his father's moves, check out the latest KOF games. Terry has moves similar to raging storm and Deadly Rave. Not to mention his version of shine knuckle. So Rock picked a few of them up from Terry.

Terry vs. Iori: tough call. At this point, despite Brain and P-Geyser's pleas for either side, I call it a draw. HOWEVER, Terry > Orochi Iori at this point. Keep in mind that Orochi Iori actually weakens Iori at this point, so Terry has a good shot of winning. Normal Orochi Iori, where he gets the power boost, yeah, he probably beats Terry. But this version? Terry schools him.

The comics: Iori is a guitar player, so that piano bullshit goes right into the dumpster.

Gouki and Takuma fought each other in the comic, except he was Mr. Karate.

That shit about Iori's hair is only true in the wet dream of whatever fanboy wrote the comic. big grin

What the f**k? Actually possible, but Kyo supposedly has a girlfriend. But I give him mad props for nailing Kasumi Todo. thumb up She's cute.

Only part of the comic I agree with. Krizalid is nothing compared to the Earl of Strolheim.

What the f**k? Aren't they related? sick Messed up shit right there.

Complete Bullshit. Whip and Kriz god-tier? You could make a better case for, Ryo Sakazaki laughing out loud , or on a serious note, Geese Howard and Krauser.

Now, Mr Karate beating Ryu is possible, depending on which version it is. Oops, did you Shin? Nevermind, Shin whups Ryu.

Remulous
Yo People, What's up with all the anti Kyo posts? You should respect the mans' greatness. Also, what does the term Jobber mean?

TricksterPriest
Definition of jobber Also see: Guile in SFA3, Kyo Kusanagi.

I don't respect his greatness because I don't see him having any. He's not that good. And the orochi thing does not count, that was pure plot device.

Remulous
Thanks for the def. Kyo does have greatness. So it's not ok to count Kyos' plot device but it's ok to count Orochis' when he's in a loosing a fight? IMO, Orochi isn't even that powerful with out his plot device.

P-Geyser
trust me you would never wanna read that shit. FF movie isn't so great either cuz they don't show Terry's real persona. he's like a brooding, weak willed, girly looking guy in that thing. while really he's that chillded, easy going, strong willed and a bit of a lunk head.
he's always thinking about Lily (some chick who doesn't even exist in the FF world) and gets drunk if he loses a fight....oh and all his girlfriends die. poor bastard.

as for the comics get a load of this:
-iori originally wanted to be a pianoist in the KoF2000 comics.
-Takuma and Akuma ride to T-rexes in SNK vs Capcom
-Iori's hair were black but became red when he killed his mother in KoF 96
-Kyo and Kasumi are lovers in KoF 96
-K' cannot even touch Krauser in a one-on-one fight. KoF...can't remmeber.
-K' wanted to **** Whip in KoF 99.
-Whip and Krizalid are god tiers in KoF 99 comics....no kidding.
-takuma wipes the floor with Ryu in SNK vs Capcom

and yes....i think you get the picture.

~Sado

I remember that fight with K and Krauser. I recall Krauser telling K if he could just touch him in the fight, and of course K did even though Krauser was handing out more of the ass whoopin.

Terry was horribly jobbed in the comics. Here are the few screws that get me.

The Fatal Fury Team lost to The Korean Team because the time ran out.

The Fatal Fury team loses to The Japan Team(actually making Terry to Benimaru's level)

The Fatal Fury team loses to Iori(Big Overration of Iori)

Terry loses to Ryo....I am sorry but that fight was B.S. As good as Ryo is, that was bogus....both Terry and Ryo are displaying skills back and fourth. Terry hits Ryo with a power geyser and a high angle geyser and somehow Ryo is unfazed. Ryo executes his super, and Terry is on his knees coughing up blood...ridicouls. In the manga(not comic)of KOF 94 that I have, Terry defeats Ryo but Ryo loses respectfully...not like this shit.

Sado22
yeah that was KoF 99 if i remember correct.
apparently Terry forgot that if he is in "armor mode" he can't do a power. lololololoolololololololololololololololololololol
olololololololololol
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

brainchild81
As for Kyo vs. anybody: Kyo gets owned by Iori. Period. Iori breaks his own arms with lead pipes, climbs mountains and burns himself out from the inside with the magatama no orochi. His fingers rend steel and flesh. Dude trains harder than an olympian. He just wants it more. Kyo never does shit and yet he somehow can school everyone from Rugal to Orochi and those NESTS suckas.

Terry vs. Kyo: Terry beats Kyo's ass like a redheaded stepchild.laughingJust like he has every other time they fought?

Brain is going to maul me for this, but I really don't see Kyo beating Terry at this point.No need to maul, but please explain why. The worst Kyo can do against him is draw. Kyo ain't losing to Terry. I see them as near equals w/Kyo having a slight edge. Kyo wins.

And as for Rock being better than Terry cause he has his father's moves,Who said that?

check out the latest KOF games. Terry has moves similar to raging storm and Deadly Rave. Not to mention his version of shine knuckle. So Rock picked a few of them up from Terry.Terry's always had moves similar to R.Storm though. What calender year is MOTW set in? Terry shouldn't have a DR type move. That should be reserved for Howards only. Even PG said it don't seem like Terry. Going by the game release times, Rock was doing it a long time ago. Way before Terry. They just gave it to Terry to try to make him as cool as Rock smile He'll be doing Angel wings next.
Terry vs. Iori: tough call. At this point, despite Brain and P-Geyser's pleas for either side, I call it a draw. HOWEVER, Terry > Orochi Iori at this point. Keep in mind that Orochi Iori actually weakens Iori at this point, so Terry has a good shot of winning.Not even close. Even with that weakness he was able to beat up on Kyo & Shingo. Something Terry ain't NEVER been able to do. O.Iori had to be taken down by alot of people. Terry has 0 chance by himself. How Terry got to be > than any version of Iori is a mystery to me. Iori's succeded where Terry's always failed & somehow Terry's better? Please explain.

Normal Orochi Iori, where he gets the power boost, yeah, he probably beats Terry. But this version? Terry schools him. .Not even close. Even with that weakness he was able to beat up on Kyo & Shingo. Something Terry ain't NEVER been able to do. O.Iori had to be taken down by alot of people. Terry has 0 chance by himself. Terry can fight for a while w/normal Iori but he'll still lose. When Terry can start beating down teams by himself it'll be more of a fight. Terry vs O.Iori is still a 1sided beatdown w/Terry receiving it. I'm not sure about there being 2 types of O.Iori. What stopped him from having the boost? Still seems that O.Iori>>>>>>>>>Iori>>Terry< KyoOriginally posted by Remulous
Yo People, What's up with all the anti Kyo posts? You should respect the mans' greatness. Ditto. If Kyo sucks(he don't) what does that mean for those who never managed to defeat him or have the advantage over him when the fight is stopped? Wouldn't they suck as well?

Emperor Ashtar
I still don't get how ash beat orochi Iori. There is no excuse for that crap, there is no way he would be fatigued enough by fighting Shingo And kyo. So, what the hell?

brainchild81
Didn't ash already have something that Orochi'd be weak against though?

Emperor Ashtar
Didn't ash already have something that Orochi'd be weak against though?

The yata mirror that ash stole from chizuru, somehow. Maybe if he had stolen the kusanagi flame and yata mirror, then It would be plausible. But, Orochi Iori is a boss character of the highest proportions. How does he lose to a guy who is not sure he's a guy?!

This jobbing is an art form to playmore

EDIT: hey brainchild, can you explain why you think kyo is stronger than terry?

brainchild81
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
The yata mirror that ash stole from chizuru, somehow. Maybe if he had stolen the kusanagi flame and yata mirror, then It would be plausible. But, Orochi Iori is a boss character of the highest proportions. How does he lose to a guy who is not sure he's a guy?! This jobbing is an art form to playmoreI hate it too, but even the strongest can lose when someone uses something they're weak against. Still, Iori had just finished kicking a bunch of @ss, not just Kyo & Shingo

EDIT: hey brainchild, can you explain why you think kyo is stronger than terry? *Beating* Rugal & doing better against Goenitz than Rugal did. It always seems to be implied that Kyo's a bit better.

Even though comics don't count, SNK did supervise the SVC books & Geese tells Kyo "You're not MUCH better than Terry"

@ worst they're equal. That's why I have Kyo being greater than or equal to.
Now can anybody explain how Terry's stronger than Kyo? Probably the cool hat smile

Emperor Ashtar
I hate it too, but even the strongest can lose when someone uses something they're weak against. Still, Iori had just finished kicking a bunch of @ss, not just Kyo & Shingo
C'mon, you honestly belive that was a legit fight? Being exahuasted from fighting shingo, and kyo?

That just seems like snk not caring much for hierarchy.

*Beating* Rugal & doing better against Goenitz than Rugal did. It always seems to be implied that Kyo's a bit better.

Even though comics don't count, SNK did supervise the SVC books & Geese tells Kyo "You're not MUCH better than Terry"

@ worst they're equal. That's why I have Kyo being greater than or equal to.
Now can anybody explain how Terry's stronger than Kyo. Probably the cool hat smile
I always thought that since he won the first kof tournament, and the fact that he's plowed through his own list of formidabale bosses helped in his favor. Not to mention that he trains hell ov a lot more than kyo.

brainchild81
C'mon, you honestly belive that was a legit fight? Being exahuasted from fighting shingo, and kyo?& others, I'll get really pissed if he takes him in a fair one.

That just seems like snk not caring much for hierarchy.

I always thought that since he won the first kof tournament, and the fact that he's plowed through his own list of formidabale bosses helped in his favor. Not to mention that he trains hell ov a lot more than kyo. Kyo doesn't need to train as much as Terry. If he did train as much, Terry wouldn't even stand a chance. Rugal>>>>Anybody Terry's ever beaten w/out help.

What's your op on Terry/Iori/O.Iori?

Emperor Ashtar
& others, I'll get really pissed if he takes him in a fair one.

LOL, and others, who else was there? Were talking about a guy who put the hurt on the most powerful boss in snk history And he get's beatin by ash?! What's worst is your saying he was tired from fighting SHINGO!!

Kyo doesn't need to train as much as Terry. If he did train as much, Terry wouldn't even stand a chance. Rugal>>>>Anybody Terry's ever beaten w/out help.

What's your op on Terry/Iori/O.Iori?

Let's be honest now brainchild, we all now every boss kyo fights is a jobber. He goes through bosses as if they were canon fodder;He even defeated krizilid with a single attack. What's the point of calling them bosses if they are going to lose like that?

And as for iori and terry, honestly I interrpert the tiers much different ly than most. The only bosses I acknowlege are : The jin twins, yamakazi, geese, krauser, Mr.karate, and of course orochi.

I feel that Iori is alittle higher than terry because of his destiny But, terry can still give him a match due to his experience.

brainchild81
LOL, and others, who else was there? Were talking about a guy who put the hurt on the most powerful boss in snk history And he get's beatin by ash?! What's worst is your saying he was tired from fighting SHINGO!!Shingo, Kyo, Magaki & the chick b4 him were all beaten.

Let's be honest now brainchild, we all now every boss kyo fights is a jobber. He goes through bosses as if they were canon fodder;He even defeated krizilid with a single attack. What's the point of calling them bosses if they are going to lose like that?

And as for iori and terry, honestly I interrpert the tiers much different ly than most. The only bosses I acknowlege are : The jin twins, yamakazi, geese, krauser, Mr.karate, and of course orochi.You calling Goenitz a jobber? & Rugal'd beat most of the people on that list. Kyo did have a lil help when he beat him.

I feel that Iori is alittle higher than terry because of his destiny But, terry can still give him a match due to his experience. I guess, but what about Orochi Iori?

Emperor Ashtar
Shingo, Kyo, Magaki & the chick b4 him were all beaten.

I don't think kyo's team fought magaki and shion

You calling Goenitz a jobber? & Rugal'd beat most of the people on that list. Kyo did have a lil help when he beat him.

No, But, rugal, igniz, and krizilid are.

I guess, but what about Orochi Iori?

Yeah, he should be a boss too, and not lose to ash ,ever.

brainchild81
Agreed. Rugal's not a jobber though.

Emperor Ashtar
Agreed. Rugal's not a jobber though.

The dude supposedly beat an entire cast yet, lost to one team. that's jobbing, but he's still cool.

P-Geyser
"yeah that was KoF 99 if i remember correct.
apparently Terry forgot that if he is in "armor mode" he can't do a power. lololololoolololololololololololololololololololol

olololololololololol"

Yeah thats right it was the KOF 99 comics if I remember..the author should be shot on site. About the Terry, Kyo and Iori deal...still it says nowhere that they are better than him. Terry schools Kyo and Iori. Terry has the heart...something they lack. Kyo's destiny was to seal the Orochi and possibly end the Kusanagi-Yagami fued by defeating Iori.

This is what I am talking about since fans of Kyo think because he can naturally throw flames and that he defeated Orochi with Iori that somehow implies that he can school Terry which is not the case. Imagine if Terry had the ablility to use flames combined with his passion and detication for fighting....I think he would hand Kyo and Iori a whooping for the ages.

SNK never stated that Terry lost to Kyo or Iori for that matter.

TricksterPriest
Ahem. Thanks P. As I pointed out a page or two ago, RUGAL GOT JOBBED. Not a jobber, but jobbed. key difference being, he lost due to PIS and a plot device. Hell, Darkstorm agreed with me and said it was the worst PIS since krytonite flame. I thought it was closer to squirrel girl personally. Or are you, brain, claiming Kyo is the squirrel girl of fighting games? laughing

Doesn't Iori beating Kyo like that, smack of favoritism and piss poor writing? Iori beats Kyo&shingo, after possibly beating Shion and Magaki, while in a blood riot that actually weakened his abilities and both he and Kyo at less than half strength before the riot? I think this points to Kyo being far weaker than Iori and his lack of training finally biting him in the ass. It's well known that Kyo is weaker than Iori, but to lose to him when both were at half strengh, with the addiontal weakness of the blood riot and with Shingo on his team? Pathetic. That screams out to me, "Kyo is a jobber." And Brain, doesn't Iori doing that speak more to how much he hates Kyo and outclasses him than either of their respective powers?

My opinion on Terry vs. iori from a page ago:

Terry vs. Iori: tough call. At this point, despite Brain and P-Geyser's pleas for either side, I call it a draw. HOWEVER, Terry > Orochi Iori at this point. Keep in mind that Orochi Iori actually weakens Iori at this point, so Terry has a good shot of winning. Normal Orochi Iori, where he gets the power boost, yeah, he probably beats Terry. But this version? Terry schools him.

This version of Orochi is not even as powerful as regular Iori, how can you say Terry won't own him outright? And if he's that much weaker than regular Iori, and he still schools Kyo&shingo, that proves Kyo is a jobber.

Let's look at Kyo's bosses in order. 1. Rugal KOF94'. Team battle and I think Rugal was taken off-guard, much like Geese in Fatal Fury1. 2. Omega Rugal KOF95' PIS&plot device. Pure and simple. 3. Goenitz KOF96' Defeated by team japan, and the shingi trioca. 4. Orochi KOF97'. Plot device, does not count in terms of strength appraisal. Skip ahead past the NESTS saga....... 5. Mukai. Beaten, but not really. He got right back up and left. 6. Magaki. Can't judge how powerful he was. He did get back up like Mukai, but then he got stabbed in the heart by Shion.

Name one of these guys that Kyo could beat on his own. ....................thought so. Hell, Iori did most of the work against Orochi and Goenitz.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Imagine if Terry had the ablility to use flames

Please, don't ever post soemthing like that again. sad

Emperor Ashtar
Ahem. Thanks P. As I pointed out a page or two ago, RUGAL GOT JOBBED. Not a jobber, but jobbed. key difference being, he lost due to PIS and a plot device. Hell, Darkstorm agreed with me and said it was the worst PIS since krytonite flame. I thought it was closer to squirrel girl personally. Or are you, brain, claiming Kyo is the squirrel girl of fighting games? laughing

No, all the bosses of kof are jobbers, since they always lose to one or two people. As much as I like rugal, they did him dirty.

Doesn't Iori beating Kyo like that, smack of favoritism and piss poor writing? Iori beats Kyo&shingo, after possibly beating Shion and Magaki, while in a blood riot that actually weakened his abilities and both he and Kyo at less than half strength before the riot?

Where was this said, because it seems he's hella stronger in blood riot mode. He choked the hell out of orochi and somehow is tired from fighting Shingo and kyo. There is no evidence at all indicating he fought magaki and shion.

I think this points to Kyo being far weaker than Iori and his lack of training finally biting him in the ass. It's well known that Kyo is weaker than Iori, but to lose to him when both were at half strengh, with the addiontal weakness of the blood riot and with Shingo on his team? Pathetic. That screams out to me, "Kyo is a jobber." And Brain, doesn't Iori doing that speak more to how much he hates Kyo and outclasses him than either of their respective powers?

Orochi struggled against orochi iori; why people underestimate him is beyong me. Losing to orochi Iori is not jobbing, it's the natural course of events.

My opinion on Terry vs. iori from a page ago:

So, by your logic, Terry> orochi. I'm starting to see brainchilds point, terry is strong. But, damn you guy's are putting him way to high.
This version of Orochi is not even as powerful as regular Iori, how can you say Terry won't own him outright? And if he's that much weaker than regular Iori, and he still schools Kyo&shingo, that proves Kyo is a jobber.

Let's look at Kyo's bosses in order. 1. Rugal KOF94'. Team battle and I think Rugal was taken off-guard, much like Geese in Fatal Fury1. 2. Omega Rugal KOF95' PIS&plot device. Pure and simple. 3. Goenitz KOF96' Defeated by team japan, and the shingi trioca. 4. Orochi KOF97'. Plot device, does not count in terms of strength appraisal. Skip ahead past the NESTS saga....... 5. Mukai. Beaten, but not really. He got right back up and left. 6. Magaki. Can't judge how powerful he was. He did get back up like Mukai, but then he got stabbed in the heart by Shion.

Name one of these guys that Kyo could beat on his own. ....................thought so. Hell, Iori did most of the work against Orochi and Goenitz.

I don't think boss fights help give recognition of strentgh, instead it seems more catered to recognition of status.

Remulous
Since Kyo does kinda plow through the bosses some how, maybe he should be the boss, worst things have happened in the whimsical world of KOF. This whould prove how strong he truly is, depending on who beats him and how he is defeated.

brainchild81
Where was this said, because it seems he's hella stronger in blood riot mode. He choked the hell out of orochi and somehow is tired from fighting Shingo and kyo. There is no evidence at all indicating he fought magaki and shion.I also need to see how he was weaker than usual.
Orochi struggled against orochi iori; why people underestimate him is beyong me. Losing to orochi Iori is not jobbing, it's the natural course of events.Well said. He's literally a killing machine.
So, by your logic, Terry> orochi. I'm starting to see brainchilds point, terry is strong. But, damn you guy's are putting him way to high.Ditto. He's the people's champ here and no matter how much logic you throw @ him he somehow still wins('cause he has heart). laughing It's madness I tell you.Originally posted by P-Geyser
About the Terry, Kyo and Iori deal...still it says nowhere that they are better than him. Terry schools Kyo and Iori. Terry has the heart...something they lack.Where did this come from. Why don't they have heart? & how come his heart hasn't allowed him to school them already? I hope for Terry's sake that the next time Iori flips out that he doesn't say "Stand back people. I can take him by myself. I'm Terry Bogard & I have heart, which he lacks." Because if he does, we'll find out exactly how much heart Terry has............................and what color it is, what size it is & how it looks outside of his body

This is what I am talking about since fans of Kyo think because he can naturally throw flames and that he defeated Orochi with Iori that somehow implies that he can school Terry which is not the case. Imagine if Terry had the ablility to use flames combined with his passion and detication for fighting....I think he would hand Kyo and Iori a whooping for the ages.Then it's great that he doesn'tsmile He obviously doesn't need flame to give them this whooping though, I mean with him having so much heart & all hysterical

Emperor Ashtar
I also need to see how he was weaker than usual.

I'm telling you it's jobbing. He solo'ed orochi and has problems with Shingo?!
Ash jobbed him, that's obvious. Never mind ash stealing the yayta mirror while the sacred treasures team was formed.

brainchild81
Possibly. I hate it when I'm not fast enough to edit in time. You know anything about Iori & Kyo not having heart?

TP, please explain how Iori winning a fight that Terry was unable to makes Terry more powerful than Iori.

Emperor Ashtar
Possibly. I hate it when I'm not fast enough to edit in time. You know anything about Iori & Kyo not having heart?

It's safe to say their "Dstiny" play's a large part in their status as top tier characters. They don't have heart, and don't need it.

Sado22
SF1
Sagat was dethroned by Ryu via a cheapshot! the only boss to ever be defeated via cheapshot in fighting videogame history.

SF2
bison gets new body for himself but conviniently becomes a lot weaker and conviniently loses his powers like teleporation etc to become easy pickings for the likes of Guile/Chunli (two most probable winners of SF2).

SF3
gill loses to Alex on purpose.

i think its pretty much as bad as SNK.

he choked the hell out of "barely standing" Orochi.

you are taking his logic the wrong (as always j/k). he never said Terry>orochi.
Ash beating orochi iori and his later comment that orochi iori was weakened does shed light on the fact that Terry anD Iori is a good fight.
if weakened Iori and Terry fought to stalemate/TO and Terry and Ash apparently fought as well (with Terry still not being beaten) and then Ash beating O.Iori kinda implies that terry would beat O.Iori.

sure it does....

Terry took out Geese without help and solo. geese was waiting for him, actually. what do you mean taken off guard?
Also I think Ash's team went on to beat Magaki. they are the hero team. also since Ash's team was actually fighting Kyo's "during the tournament" and since Iori ****ed them up good i doubt they'd actually reach Magaki after all that.

~Sado

brainchild81

Ash beating orochi iori and his later comment that orochi iori was weakened does shed light on the fact that Terry anD Iori is a good fight.
if weakened Iori and Terry fought to stalemate/TO and Terry and Ash apparently fought as well (with Terry still not being beaten) and then Ash beating O.Iori kinda implies that terry would beat O.Iori.
Nah. If a weakened Iori & Terry fought to a stalemate than that's the best he can ever hope for against him. I get the feeling that if Kyo was "saved by the bell against" Iori in all their fights, then it's likely that Terry was also saved from a beating by time running out. If Iori fought his way to the finals by his lonesome & Terry couldn't get there w/a team than that says all that needs to be said about Iori vs.

brainchild81

Sado22
^^
like i said of all the guys you mentioned i strongly think that only Iori can defeat Terry. Your arguments are fine as always and logical too (i was actually just joking regarding emperor). lol. Even i said that since Terry most likely TO lost against Iori it probably means he'd lose if it was no holds barred so to speak. the same can't be said regarding Kyo since it was a stalemate. my own opinion is that Terry has more heart than Kyo and that is why in a fight to the finish i see Terry winning.

Why Terry has more heart is explainable with him never been beaten even by gotier characters while Kyo, even along with a team, has been defeated. Terry has always survived since childhood while Kyo is a pampered brat....in so i see Terry with more chances of outliving Kyo. mean come on:
Terry "the Lonewolf" Bogard
and on the other side you have
Kyo "The Rich man's son of flames" kusanagi.
get my meaning. Not to mention that in one-on-one KoFMI Terry actually made it to the finals and not mama's boy and Iori either. And i'm not talking about the comics. Comics, manga, anime=NOT canon.

see ya
~Sado.

brainchild81
That sounds exactly like the comics though. I have them & I think PG does too. If that's not from the comics where's it from?

P-Geyser
That sounds exactly like the comics though. I have them & I think PG does too. If that's not from the comics where's it from?

I only have the KOF 94 Manga and The KOF MI comics.

P-Geyser
Please, don't ever post soemthing like that again. confused

P-Geyser
Sh!t my computer is acting up....I meant to say why does that comment hurt you so?

brainchild81
I only have the KOF 94 Manga and The KOF MI comics. Yup. That thing w/Terry fighting Duke is in the MI comics.

P-Geyser

P-Geyser
Yup. That thing w/Terry fighting Duke is in the MI comics.

Though I actually dont have the last issue with that.

Emperor Ashtar
Sh!t my computer is acting up....I meant to say why does that comment hurt you so?

Terry having flames?! sick

Emperor Ashtar
SF1
Sagat was dethroned by Ryu via a cheapshot! the only boss to ever be defeated via cheapshot in fighting videogame history.

Ryu, didn't beat sagat, dark ryu did and he's a boss characters.

SF2
bison gets new body for himself but conviniently becomes a lot weaker and conviniently loses his powers like teleporation etc to become easy pickings for the likes of Guile/Chunli (two most probable winners of SF2).
Nope, bison loses to gouki.

SF3
Key word, "Purpose"

Right, 3 bosses either losing to other boss tier characters or on purpose is as bad as every boss losing to the main character despite defeating the entire cast, please sado.

he choked the hell out of "barely standing" Orochi.

So, he still choked orochi.

It doesn't imply jack, to a company that makes weaker characters defeat stronger characters all the time.

sure it does....

No, it doesn't, because bosses are jobbers.

P-Geyser
Terry having flames?! sick

Ah...you think it would suck if Terry flames big grin

Emperor Ashtar
Ah...you think it would suck if Terry flames big grin

God yes

P-Geyser
God yes

Yeah youre right...I was just commenting on what BC stated.

Sado22
Ryu is the same person, isn't he?
he went so desperate to win a fight he unleashed his dark side and hit THE boss character of SF1 with the lamest thing=a cheap shot.
don't come up with lame excuses.

apparently Guile/Chunli beat him. and THEN Akuma came and killed off an already defeated Bison.
besides what was akuma' business there anyway. he wasn't even IN the tournament. personally that was just weird.

and yet you had a problem even though i told you about the keyword "specially designed flames" to work on Orochi power. TAHT was intolerable but a boss losing to the hero ON PURPOSE (which is probably the dumbest thing i've ever heard) is perfectly alright.

of course.
one boss is cheapshotted
the other boss is weakened enough to be defeated and then killed off by akuma
and the third boss loses since he was a nice guy who wnated the hero to win in the end. what bull.
and for the record ONLY Rugal annihilated the whole cast himself. oh and Orochi too. not anyone else.

......small wonder an argument with you never gets anywhere.

who said Ash is weak? Ash is supposed to be pretty damn strong considering he/she/it IS the winner of the previous tournament.

brainchild81
Thats the kind of BS that is going to continue these word wars...I though you gave up on the sarcasm by the way.That wasn't sarcasm at all(or BS smile). That's really what I think would happen. I've no intention of word warring, but I'm not going to lie to you either. Not wise to fight O.Iori w/out some kinda help. Even if you do have heart. I am trying to give sarcasm up though.
I was responding to the earlier comments on how still hearing Terry cant beat Kyo or Iori or hold a candle to them.I'm also trying to stop calling you crazy, but when you say stuff like this smileWhere did I say Terry can't hold a candle to them? I just finished saying how him & Kyo were near equals. You alright? Originally posted by P-Geyser
I guess you never heard the term someone has "the heart" huh.Yeah I've heard it. It's usually used when someone takes a good beating and doesn't give up. I still don't see where his heart has helped him to school them yet. He hasn't because heart can only take you so far. & I still don't see how you guys can say they have none. What is that based on?

Just commenting on hearing if Kyo had Terry's ability and whatnot how Terry would have no chance in hell roll eyes (sarcastic)What ability are you talking about? Originally posted by P-Geyser
That is your view Brosepth. You are really going into an awful lot of what Sado mentioned...it seems that is your only point of Terry not beating Kyo.I knew that Terry'd never beaten Kyo loooooooooong before sado got here man.
Let me throw a curve at ya....what if it's Regular Iori NOT Orochi Iori taking on both Kyo and Shingo. What's your analysis in this matchup.Good question. It varies dependending on whether what TP says about this version of O.Iori being weaker than Regular Iori is true. If it is, then he'd logically beat them even worse. I always knew he was better than Kyo. Didn't think it was such a large gap though. Iori always said he could beat teams by himself though.

"Iori >>Kyo. So Iori also >> Terry"

wow embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment sick That's what I think until I get the slightest proof otherwise. Care to try disproving it? & please come w/something better than heart mane. Terry & Kyo seem pretty even & we know Iori's better than Kyo. Iori's better than Terry too then. Terry beatin' up teams by himself mane?

Emperor Ashtar
Ryu is the same person, isn't he?
he went so desperate to win a fight he unleashed his dark side and hit THE boss character of SF1 with the lamest thing=a cheap shot.
don't come up with lame excuses.

It isn't an excuse, it's a fact. Dark ryu is an alter ego who has a completely different agenda, power level, and move sets.

apparently Guile/Chunli beat him. and THEN Akuma came and killed off an already defeated Bison.
besides what was akuma' business there anyway. he wasn't even IN the tournament. personally that was just weird.

Your going to have to provide a source for that, Because I don't see it that stated anywhere. It just mentions gouki killing bison

and yet you had a problem even though i told you about the keyword "specially designed flames" to work on Orochi power. TAHT was intolerable but a boss losing to the hero ON PURPOSE (which is probably the dumbest thing i've ever heard) is perfectly alright.

LOL, wether you find it stupid or not is not my concern. I don't care about your opinions, the point is gill and every other capcom bosses were not jobbed versus Kof bosses. And I never stated orochi is a jobber, him and original zero lost legitimately.

of course.
one boss is cheapshotted
the other boss is weakened enough to be defeated and then killed off by akuma
and the third boss loses since he was a nice guy who wnated the hero to win in the end. what bull.
and for the record ONLY Rugal annihilated the whole cast himself. oh and Orochi too. not anyone else.

No, igniz and zero beat the cast as well. I'll take those reasons versus no explanation and bs plot devices that come out of the blue I.E. justice flame which kof does often because they wank kyo and iori so much.

who said Ash is weak? Ash is supposed to be pretty damn strong considering he/she/it IS the winner of the previous tournament.

Of course every main character is strong and can beat boss characters for no explanation.

Emperor Ashtar
Sado, the problem with your arguments is you ignore the obvious. If kyo and iori could legitimately defeat "God Tier" (And I used that word lightly) bosses. Then they should be in the "God Tier" as well, right. But, it's obvious they are not and here's why.

-If they were GOD tier why would they need plot devices to beat bosses?
-This would definetly be indicated in the story, which it's not.
-What makes thhem God tier, if it's the flames why wasn't nest cartel aware despite duplicating it?
-How the hell does a "God Tier" get captured by nest cartel lackies (Kyo getting captured and clone)

Also, If snk doesn't jobb there bosses then explain to me how igniz could lose like he did?

Answer those questions sado, if you belive those bouts are legit. Because it seems that you do.

TricksterPriest
First things first. Sado is correct that Ryu cheapshotted Sagat. However, it can be legitimately claimed Satsui no hado ni mezameta Ryu (Ryu with the intent to murder), is in fact responsible.

2nd, I hate Igniz. I really ****ing hate him. He's one of the worst boss characters of all time and IMO, inferior to Omega Rugal. See the Igniz vs. Omega Rugal thread for why. Point is, the whole NESTS saga is ****ed up and shouldn't count for shit.

3rd, his claiming Guile/Chun-li beat Bison isn't too far-fetched. According to canon, their two endings are actually possible. And anyway, Gouki beating Bison isn't a problem, since Gouki had far advanced his skills and Bison had no chance against the Shun Goku satsu.

4th, from the wiki article on Ash Crimson: He could have taken Kyo's powers at any time, but is currently toying with the Kusanagi heir, although Ash remarks that when he faced Iori in XI, Iori's Riot actually decreased Yagami's strength.

Emperor Ashtar
First things first. Sado is correct that Ryu cheapshotted Sagat. However, it can be legitimately claimed Satsui no hado ni mezameta Ryu (Ryu with the intent to murder), is in fact responsible.

So,were both right, everybody wins.

2nd, I hate Igniz. I really ****ing hate him. He's one of the worst boss characters of all time and IMO, inferior to Omega Rugal. See the Igniz vs. Omega Rugal thread for why. Point is, the whole NESTS saga is ****ed up and shouldn't count for shit.

I hate it too, But, It's not my franchise.

4th, from the wiki article on Ash Crimson: He could have taken Kyo's powers at any time, but is currently toying with the Kusanagi heir, although Ash remarks that when he faced Iori in XI, Iori's Riot actually decreased Yagami's strength.

And that's the problem where do these strong charaters come from. Every year I'm supposed to belive some diesel character comes and ****s shit up?!

Sado22
Okay emperor
I'm gonna swallow my massive and apolgize for being a little rude in my previous reply. i read over it and i guess i was being rude. sorry about that.
however i'll reply to you later since i have a midterm in 15 minutes.

i make it a point to make sure i have enough research to back up what i'm saying (GTFO my back for the ground shaking bit already people!). true it was the darkhadou was techniqueally responsible for tearing open sagat but the fact of the matter is....Ryu GAVE IN to it. in that, i see him equally responsible for letting his weakness of mind get the better of him. In fact, i think he IS fully responsible.

absolutely. NEST saga sucked ass and produced some really lame characters too....K9999, Foxy, Ignitz, the zeroes etc. they all sucked. al lthe bosses sucked too. Save K', Kula and Vanessa I hate most of the new ones....save maybe also Maylee and Angel.

that is exactly what ash is doing. Kof Another day had Ash clearly shrug off Iori saying he isn't even interested in him any more. even throughout the anime's 4th episode, Ash was constantly toying with him....not to mention how he single handedly burnt the whole South Town to crisp and then put out the flames without much ado too. Ash is really, really powerful..........as much as i hate him.
also like it or not, but Ash's saga has the most suspense in it as well. I personalyl can't WAIT for KoFXII to see what actually becomes. KoF XII apparently is supposed to be the last saga of the ash saga.

later peeps.
~Sado
exactly. Guile and Ken are two characters whose endings come DIRECTLY after beating Bison. chunli is also really heavily tied to the ending.

Emperor Ashtar
Okay emperor
I'm gonna swallow my massive and apolgize for being a little rude in my previous reply. i read over it and i guess i was being rude. sorry about that.
however i'll reply to you later since i have a midterm in 15 minutes.
It's okay,I don't hold grudges in forums. I just hope we avoid this and have a friendly debate.

i make it a point to make sure i have enough research to back up what i'm saying (GTFO my back for the ground shaking bit already people!). true it was the darkhadou was techniqueally responsible for tearing open sagat but the fact of the matter is....Ryu GAVE IN to it. in that, i see him equally responsible for letting his weakness of mind get the better of him. In fact, i think he IS fully responsible.

I dunno If I should respond to these post, since you quoted trickster preist. but, what the hell. Give ryu some slack, I mean it was obvious he wasn't that focused and it was his first time encountering satsu no hadou. Ryu in generally is not as focused in the alpha series since he gave into satsu no hadou and psycho power as well.

absolutely. NEST saga sucked ass and produced some really lame characters too....K9999, Foxy, Ignitz, the zeroes etc. they all sucked. al lthe bosses sucked too. Save K', Kula and Vanessa I hate most of the new ones....save maybe also Maylee and Angel.

Let's not blame the chaeracters, I liked nest cartel character: Angel,kula,K' prime, Original Zero, Igniz, and more (Though I hated K 9999) snk just was not focused. I actually prefer Maximum Impact's continuty over mainstream KOF.

that is exactly what ash is doing. Kof Another day had Ash clearly shrug off Iori saying he isn't even interested in him any more. even throughout the anime's 4th episode, Ash was constantly toying with him....not to mention how he single handedly burnt the whole South Town to crisp and then put out the flames without much ado too. Ash is really, really powerful..........as much as i hate him.
also like it or not, but Ash's saga has the most suspense in it as well. I personalyl can't WAIT for KoFXII to see what actually becomes. KoF XII apparently is supposed to be the last saga of the ash saga.

KOF another day is not canon though. . .

exactly. Guile and Ken are two characters whose endings come DIRECTLY after beating Bison. chunli is also really heavily tied to the ending.

True, it's good to make theoris based on endings. But, it's beter to have at least some conformation as well. Like I said , capcom has not announced a winner and stated gouki killed Bison.

Remulous
SF1

SF2

SF3

At least there are reasons, instead of simply being over powered by a much weaker character.

P-Geyser
"That wasn't sarcasm at all(or BS ). That's really what I think would happen. I've no intention of word warring, but I'm not going to lie to you either. Not wise to fight O.Iori w/out some kinda help. Even if you do have heart. I am trying to give sarcasm up though."

You sure that was not sarcasm?...."I am Terry Bogard and I have heart"

"I'm also trying to stop calling you crazy, but when you say stuff like this Where did I say Terry can't hold a candle to them? I just finished saying how him & Kyo were near equals. You alright?"

I am quite fine actually. Lets get it straight, I dont want Terry to possess flames. As I stated I was merely replying when I heard you state the fact that Terry would have no chance against Kyo if he had Terry's ablities and such..that's all.

"Yeah I've heard it. It's usually used when someone takes a good beating and doesn't give up. I still don't see where his heart has helped him to school them yet. He hasn't because heart can only take you so far. & I still don't see how you guys can say they have none. What is that based on?"

As well you can say vice versa. Since Kyo and Iori have been able to weild flames it states nowhere that they have schooled him either. Kyo is a slacker plus he does not have what it takes to survive and train....not saying that he does not train because I know he does. Iori I would say has more determination than Kyo.

"I knew that Terry'd never beaten Kyo loooooooooong before sado got here man."

It has never been stated that Kyo had actually beaten Terry Bogard in KOF 94 as well.

"Good question. It varies dependending on whether what TP says about this version of O.Iori being weaker than Regular Iori is true. If it is, then he'd logically beat them even worse. I always knew he was better than Kyo. Didn't think it was such a large gap though. Iori always said he could beat teams by himself though."

I have to agree somewhat. The only part I agree on, is Iori being ahead than Kyo in the skill department because he trains his ass off(Like Mr Terry Bogard)I also go by upbringing's and backgrounds on the fighters. Kyo does train but it's nothing compared to Iori who almost trained to the point of exhaustion. Though I dont think Iori can beat whole teams by himself...those comics once again are infamous sick

"That's what I think until I get the slightest proof otherwise. Care to try disproving it? & please come w/something better than heart mane. Terry & Kyo seem pretty even & we know Iori's better than Kyo. Iori's better than Terry too then. Terry beatin' up teams by himself mane?"

I feel the exact same way mane. All it show's is that O'Iori took out both Kyo and Shingo and Billy and Eiji mane. Not regular Iori mane. I did say that Iori is more skilled than Kyo but not Terry. I never said that Terry beat teams by himself either...MANE. As well care to try to come up with something better than destroying teams that are not bossess because it never stated that anywhere.

brainchild81

P-Geyser

brainchild81
I can see it in Iori...though I cant really see it in Kyo...sorry. Kyo is destined to be the heir to the Kusanagi throne and to slay Orochi combined with the teaming of Iori and Chizuru thats it. Kyo does train which I already agree but it was not in the means of survival...I dont think Kyo ever experienced that.Ohh. So it's just speculation. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Terry's got more heart than Kyo. Still doesn't mean Kyo has no heart. But I think you're putting to much stock into the heart = victory stuff. Like I said that heart stuff is usually said when one takes a beating and doesn't quit. If heart = victory, Terry would have been able to will himself to @ least 1 KOF victory since Kyo showed up. Why hasn't he, because even though it looks pretty on paper, having heart can only take you so far.

Okay my fault I am looking at every postno harm done

...you stated train as much as Terry. Still in a way it sounds like that. Since Terry has learned everything from his training and surviving...hearing as how if Kyo also did that combined with his ability to weild flames, Terry would not have a chance. I see now that you think Terry and Kyo are equal, but you still say Terry is beneath Iori.Near equals is the real term. Still think Kyo is better. I just use "=" for analogies. If a slacker Kyo has made it this far then it's safe to say a hardworking one would be quite dangerous. He's comparable to Terry now, logically he'd beat his @ss down if he trained more often. & yes I do feel Terry is beneath Iori. I haven't even seen a passable pseudo proof otherwise. Iori kicks @ss big time mane.

Really you have stated that?...please show me the link to that one.Sh*t. Always having me look for stuff. Did you ever look over that quote I showed you where you took back your claim of me being biased? I'll find this one too but it may take a lil longer. Might go faster if we both look. Can you find a post where I say Iori & Kyo own Terry due to flames?

Actually I was trying to be a little sarcastic myself when I stated that(in replying to you somewhat)yes Terry does have the heart, the skill, the determination. As I mentioned it gets tiring when I hear people say(Again not you exactly)Kyo and Iori can beat Terry because they beat a god and can throw flames crap.Be tired of that where it happens though mane. Nobody says that stuff here so you no longer have to worry about it. That "Terry beat a god so he owns everybody" crap seems to be spread around a bit more HERE.
Because Kyo has had somewhat of a pampered lifestyle..."Rich Man's son of Flames"...as I stated already Kyo does train and has the martial arts knowledge, but in my view it's not in the likes of Terry,Ryu,Ryo and yes I will now add Iori to the list because his ubrining is king of f@@ked up. Kyo has not had to survive on his own through his skill form what I recall. His old man was training him as I believe..though I will do my own checking on that fact.He hasn't had too don't mean he couldn't mane(use "mane" again & I sue you manelaughing ). Hence it is mere speculation.

If you find the comics, read them at your own risk...well I maybe should not say that. Since Iori is treated like Superman as well as Kyo. The only thing you may not like is that Ryo also gets high props.It's good they stopped w/that. Last one I saw him in, he was being shown up by Mignon Bert. Still, that stuff about Iori being able to beat teams by himself was in a link YOU posted.

I will have to do some checking to see if that was O' Iori that thrashed Billy and Eiji.Try @ least 2 sources and link to 'em please.

Yeah it would seem we both agree on Iori being more skilled than Kyo but that's it. See the thing is Terry is the KOF champion in one on one singles(some say it's Ryo).To be fair, there really wasn't much competition in Terry's heyday. Even Sado finally admitted the others looked weak. Terry also had help during these "singles" KOFs. Isn't that flat out cheating mane?

Kyo is the champion of KOF champion of teams. I recall you mentioning that Terry not KOF winning due to his teammates not Terry himself. In my opinion I think that Terry would have a hard time fighting Iori moreso than Kyo. Again it's not proven fact that Kyo and Terry stalemated or that The Fatal Fury team faced the Japan team. Second I have never seen any proof of Iori being better than Terry.Ok. But w/O.Iori, if Terry needed a mess of help to subdue him by force, doesn't that mean Terry can't take O.Iori by himself?

Sado22
no i didn't...*denies*
i said it came across as weak ONLY during their fight with Yamazaki...which if you think about it makes sense:
most of the FF3 roaster is rookies, old farts and character we have never seen again. the only ones from taht roaster we see are:
only Mary and Yamazaki are the ones that are famous. aside from that they are all weaklings.
Not to mention how FF3 isn't exactly a tournament.

LAter, curlybig grin
~Sado

P-Geyser
Ohh. So it's just speculation. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Terry's got more heart than Kyo. Still doesn't mean Kyo has no heart. But I think you're putting to much stock into the heart = victory stuff. Like I said that heart stuff is usually said when one takes a beating and doesn't quit. If heart = victory, Terry would have been able to will himself to @ least 1 KOF victory since Kyo showed up. Why hasn't he, because even though it looks pretty on paper, having heart can only take you so far.

Well from what Sado mentioned(not sure gotta check back)Terry lost due to the time running out. See the great thing about Terry(not sure about Kyo and Iori)he lives for the fight...and it always does not have to be about the winning but the actually fight of which he enjoys. I dont think you can put Kyo and Iori in that place. Kyo's purpose is to seal the Orochi along with Chizuru and Iori. Iori's purpose is to infact kill Kyo. I was using the "heart" comment as I said to be somewhat sarcastic but somewhat true.

Near equals is the real term. Still think Kyo is better. I just use "=" for analogies. If a slacker Kyo has made it this far then it's safe to say a hardworking one would be quite dangerous. He's comparable to Terry now, logically he'd beat his @ss down if he trained more often. & yes I do feel Terry is beneath Iori. I haven't even seen a passable pseudo proof otherwise. Iori kicks @ss big time mane.

I say tomato, you say tommotto, I say Potato, you say Pototto. Again it has never been shown or proven that they are ahead of Terry. I think Kyo and Iori are beneath Terry. Again I was using that comment on if Terry had flames to the comment you just stated. There was something special about Mr. Bogard from day 1...he has the fighting spirit that not many fighters possess. Yeah Kyo has gotten far but he has gotten far through a team effort.

Sh*t. Always having me look for stuff.

Sorry bout that mane big grin

Did you ever look over that quote I showed you where you took back your claim of me being biased? I'll find this one too but it may take a lil longer. Might go faster if we both look. Can you find a post where I say Iori & Kyo own Terry due to flames?

Dude you and I have written back and fourth so many times, we could of had a best selling novel. Yeah I will try to search when I really have the time. Ah here is one of your replies on the Terry vs Kyo thread.

Kyo. The fire would simply overwhelm Terry.

It kinda sounds like that dont you think?

Be tired of that where it happens though mane. Nobody says that stuff here so you no longer have to worry about it. That "Terry beat a god so he owns everybody" crap seems to be spread around a bit more HERE.
He hasn't had too don't mean he couldn't mane(use "mane" again & I sue you manelaughing ). Hence it is mere speculation.

Is that so mane laughing Well if you look around latley nobody is bringing up the Terry beating the God of mars in the anime. Those posters have been long gone.

It's good they stopped w/that. Last one I saw him in, he was being shown up by Mignon Bert. Still, that stuff about Iori being able to beat teams by himself was in a link YOU posted.

From what I recall I linked you to two sites. I am going to check that. It was probably mentioning O Iori not Iori.

Try @ least 2 sources and link to 'em please.

When I find them I will.

To be fair, there really wasn't much competition in Terry's heyday. Even Sado finally admitted the others looked weak. Terry also had help during these "singles" KOFs. Isn't that flat out cheating mane?

Competition you say?...so you think Billy Kane, Laurence Blood, Krauser, Geese, Kim, are not really competition?....um okay. He has no help in fighting Geese or Krauser. Also Sado just answered your question from what I see.

Ok. But w/O.Iori, if Terry needed a mess of help to subdue him by force, doesn't that mean Terry can't take O.Iori by himself?

I said I think it would be a stalemate. Again I never seen proof of this scenerio. If the scenerio was Terry and others trying to subdue O Iori by force than most likley he would lose...BUT as I said Terry Bogard aint going down easliy. Certainly not in the way of Billy and Eiji.

brainchild81

P-Geyser

Sado22
hey brainchild!
for a little proof that Terry has more heart than anyone else in KoF:

and this is from teh same site that YOU linked here.

HEY COME ON COME ON!
~Sado

brainchild81
What's funny is that in K's profile I recall it stating he hates being in the KOF tournament. Both save by the bell?...nah well maybe Kyo. Though Iori has never been able to defeat Kyo unless he goes into Riot Mode.It's been said that he's had the advantage every time. That's why I mentioned "saved by the bell"
Again you are going by what Sado said....which is cool. Though I am looking and I see no mention of anything really on Ryuji's profile on his story in Fatal Fury 3.Got a link to this profile?
Okay that stuff you mentioned may be recent, but you asked me to show you of where you would think Terry would lose to Kyo due to flames. Which that statement I showed sounded like it does. Nah. It's the combo of skills & flames. If Kyo had just flames Terry could just easily avoid being hit & kick his @ss
Multiple times?...I see he has come back but as of now, he has made no mention of the anime. I am also sure we may see folks coming here stating Iori breezes past Terry,Ryo and etc. The door swings both ways.Nah. It doesn't, because it won't be because of a non-canon anime featuring characters that ain't never been in the games. People can think what they want about Terry, but I will ALWAYS remind those that need it that the movies mean absolutely nothing
Hmmm...I am looking on Wiki. I am looking at Iori's profile and what's funny is, they state of Iori whooping Billy and Eiji's ass is having to do with his team losing to Kyo's....so If Iori was so badass and great, he should have been able to curpstomp Kyo,Beni and Goro dont you think? again we are talking about regular Iori NOT O Iori.laughing Sounding kinda hateful again there mane. Iori wasn't that far above Kyo back then. His team lost 'cause Billy & Eiji didn't pull their own weight(or @ least that's how he saw it) so then he beat their @sses as punishment. Where was Terry's team?
I dont agree in most of this. I believe Sado stated Andy tried to fight Geese first and then gets royally whipped. Andy somehow was nothing to Geese. Kim actually does get the recognition...the dude has been in almost every FF and KOF game, not to mention he was in FF WA(which was based on FF1)and as I told you, he is in MI 2 as a hidden character that you have to retrieve. As well how is Terry looking good at the expense of Kim?It's @ the expense of everybody 'Zaki whooped on. & the energy spent beating the hell outta Andy could have been spent on Terry instead
Okay I am looking it does mention that the other fighters had to calm him down by force...It mentions nothing of plain Iori.We were talking about O.Iori though. I just want to kill any noise about Terry taking him out or Terry stalemating him evil face As tuff as Terry is, there are just certain things he can't logically do. Admitting that won't destroy the universe.

Hey sado. Any more data on Iori fight his way to the finals by his damn self?

As well I belived folks here mentioned that Wiki is not a good and accurate source...but what the hey. On Terry's profile though it mentions that he took on the newcomer Kyo, and the Dangerous Iori.....not that he was flatout beaten by them which is all I am saying. What profile are you talking about?

brainchild81
hey brainchild!
for a little proof that Terry has more heart than anyone else in KoF:

and this is from teh same site that YOU linked here.

HEY COME ON COME ON!
~Sado 1.Never implied that he didn't. Just that it didn't mean he'd win because of it.
2.What site was that

Sado22
its from the site that P-Geyser posted.
but then again now that i look over it, the jackass has gotten lots of things wrong. RYO IS THE FIRST WINNER OF KOF AND IT IS CONFIRMED. Also, Terry and Geese's fight ending is retconned to Terry beating him almsot fatally. idiot.

~Sado

brainchild81
Back on topic. Bison FUBARs Terry as Geese fights Ryu w/Ryu having a slight edge. Bison then helps and they murder Ryu. Bad guys win

P-Geyser
It's been said that he's had the advantage every time. That's why I mentioned "saved by the bell"

You mean over Kyo right?....actually The fights between Kyo and Iori usually get interrupted due to them teaming together.

Got a link to this profile?

I was talking about Ryuji's file on Wiki.

Nah. It's the combo of skills & flames. If Kyo had just flames Terry could just easily avoid being hit & kick his @ss

Heheh...I see.

Nah. It doesn't, because it won't be because of a non-canon anime featuring characters that ain't never been in the games. People can think what they want about Terry, but I will ALWAYS remind those that need it that the movies mean absolutely nothing

Likewise I will ALWAYS remind those that think Kyo and Iori can run through Terry and Ryo because they can weild flames is pure B.S. and means absolutley nothing either. big grin

laughing Sounding kinda hateful again there mane. Iori wasn't that far above Kyo back then. His team lost 'cause Billy & Eiji didn't pull their own weight(or @ least that's how he saw it) so then he beat their @sses as punishment. Where was Terry's team?

Actually mane I was not trying to be hateful. I already stated that Iori beat them due to the fact they lost to the Japan Team. Iori should have been able to decimate Kyo's entire team according by your standards of him.

It's @ the expense of everybody 'Zaki whooped on. & the energy spent beating the hell outta Andy could have been spent on Terry instead
We were talking about O.Iori though. I just want to kill any noise about Terry taking him out or Terry stalemating him evil face As tuff as Terry is, there are just certain things he can't logically do. Admitting that won't destroy the universe.

Sounds to me you just want Terry to lose to Iori period laughing out loud I also want people to kill the noise on SNK's most overexposed and overrated character...he is badass but that does not mean he can breeeze past almost anybody which alot of the Iori fanboys love to dream.

What profile are you talking about?

I was talking about Terry's profile on Wiki Curly laughing

brainchild81
This belongs here. Iori vs Terry Let's stay on topic.

Remulous
I still say Terry and Ryu, possibly.

brainchild81
Just doesn't seem likely w/Bison there. If this was Geese & Krauser the good guys win no doubt.

P-Geyser
This belongs here. Iori vs Terry Let's stay on topic.

Youre right.

unrealman
Dan comes down form the sky on his magical pink cloud and says hold on Guys I'll take this one. dan then rises his mighty hand and transforms in to He-Dan the mightest martal artist in the universe. He-Dan then Precedes to pimp smack both the boss with his pimp cane and dissappers in to the night.
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.