Venom!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
I don't know if this is old news or not becuz I haven't been on the internet in a while but youtube.com has the new spidey 3 trailer and it shows Venom at the end!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blEGQiSNYvs

Howard_Jones
Rock! Venom looks awesome!

Up In Flames
That trailer was awesome. I just hope that the movie turns out great.

willRules
wow it looks good yes

Wolverine2006
Ya Venom looks pretty awesome...I didnt see a white spider insignia on him though

Tonnochi
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Ya Venom looks pretty awesome...I didnt see a white spider insignia on him though

That's because he was on all fours.

Wolverine2006
I didnt see it on his back either though

MattDay
unfinished at the moment, just wait

IRTMU-Dragon
That was insane.

Someone started a rumor saying Venom is only in the movie at the end to setup the next movie...

Wolverine2006
I hope not

The Pict
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
That was insane.

Someone started a rumor saying Venom is only in the movie at the end to setup the next movie...

That's what I think, not so bad though as there was only going to be 3 movies and if they decided to make a fourth with Venom as the main villain I won't complain.

Scoobless
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/691/venomxe0uw9.gif

Wolverine2006
Venoms so cool...I hope the new Hasbro Marvel Legends makes a movie toy of him.

supervenom
wow cool! Just wish he was bigger. Hope my eyes were just fooling me since it was a fast clip and he was on all fours.

Thanks, I never saw this version.

My take on the no-spider is the Ultimate Version? I believe the Ult. Venom lacks the spider ensignia, am I correct? Story may not be exactly the same as with all movies, but thats what I took from it.

AcousticDoc
I hope venom is only in the end as a setup for spiderman 4. Having spidey fight 3 villians in one movie seems a little bit too much.

Ptr_Grifin
willRules, where did the Venom in your avatar and in the right hand side of your sig come from?

Even though its Gargan it still looks really cool.

Wolverine2006
I bet Venom's gonna bite Sandman like in the comics and kill him

Scoobless
I bet Venom's gonna bite Sandman like in the comics and kill him

That was the dumbest thing that ever happened in a comic featuring Venom ... sandman loses sand all the time with no ill-effects.... and he's not dead.

jgiant
there better be a fouth, they will have no room to justify the character of venom and he will be subpar, spidey will fight him for like five minutes and then beat him with sonics or somethin and then it will end with some sappy shit (harry osborn/symbiote spidey/sandman/plot is more than enough for one movie then throw in venom), as opposed to havin a movie with just venom as the main villian which would be epic...

Ptr_Grifin

render

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/Ptr_Grifin/Spider-man3Venom.jpg

IRTMU-Dragon
Update

Apparently, I read somewhere, wish I had kept a link, but sandman is only going to be like, a main part of the movie for like 30 minutes, and then its going to switch around.

Also, update on the comics...

Eddie Brock died, for those of you who know..

and now the freggin Symbiote is on Mac Gragan... THE SCORPION.

That's retarded, to me.

king leonidas
i'm not the biggest fan of venom but this looks cool as hell. i hope to god they don't have him jumping at the screen as the end of the third movie setting it up for spiderman four, cause that would be bobbins.

IRTMU-Dragon
bobbins?

2-D
bollucks

Scoobless
update on the comics...

That's pretty old news.

juggernaut66666
Update

Apparently, I read somewhere, wish I had kept a link, but sandman is only going to be like, a main part of the movie for like 30 minutes, and then its going to switch around.

Also, update on the comics...

That's retarded, to me.
Eddie is still alive.

DarkDethbringer
dudes Venom is definately gonna do something more in this movie, the next movie wont be out till 2010 they wouldnt make you wait that long, thats why they dont have big Cliff hanger endings so you dont have to wait two to three years to find out

spencerspider
venom will fight and more than likely "appear" to die... the cast and crew are too uncertain to leave him alive.. and harry is probably gonna die so this could be the last one for a while

StarsNeverFall7
Forget the fact than neither Mcquire or Dunst want to do the movies any longer. Eddie Brock is the Venom for the Spider-Man movie, or atleast what you see in the trailer. He was referenced in the first movie, when Peter is in Jameson's office and Jameson is talking to the black guy, the black guy mentions that "eddie" can't seem to get a picture of spider man, so hopefully they have been planning this for a while, I hope so...

jason maddox
I think Venom will play a major part in this movie and there's a rumor that Peter will have to ask Harry to help him so I believe Harry will combat the Sandman while Spidey takes on Venom, I could also see Spidey faking his own death like in the comics so Venom vanishes with nothing left to fight for, that's just my opionon

roughrider
The Lizard should be the main baddie for no. 4. Dylan Baker has been patiently waiting his turn playing Dr. Mark Conners. Him, and Venom together.

Scoobless
Lizard = Curt Conners.

Wolverine2006
edit

spencerspider
i want lizard in 4 alone. venom should get beat in this movie and dont make him come back in the very next one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.