Cyclops, Colossus, Storm and Wolverine versus Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
who wins?

capt it up
storm vs sue
scot vs torch
wolverine vs thing
colossus vs mister fantastic

Howard_Jones
more than likely the F4. Better teamwork.

Metalmanx
Victory depends on who attacks first. Because of this, it's a 50/50 toss up. I really think that's the only outcome of this fight.

rotiart
Originally posted by capt it up
storm vs sue
scot vs torch
wolverine vs thing
colossus vs mister fantastic

Sue erects shields around each of the FF4 members while Torch goes nova.

Fights over. Sad to say that is actually a tactic they could use to win, and the Xmen have no defense against it.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Howard_Jones

I wouldn't say that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the FF's teamwork skills, cuz they've definitely got it in spades. I'm just saying, I don't think theirs is superior to the X-Men's is all. I would put their teamwork skills on par with one another.

Leader/Strategic-wise, however, Cyclops outshines Reed.

But I still say this all depends on who attacks first. Each side has a chance of winning an equal amount of times.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by rotiart
Sue erects shields around each of the FF4 members while Torch goes nova.

Fights over. Sad to say that is actually a tactic they could use to win, and the Xmen have no defense against it.

That would probably be the worst thing Johnny could do. Cyclops or Storm would blast him out of the sky before he can get anywhere near Nova. Cyclops could just do it faster.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Howard_Jones

this is the xmen, they have great teamwork.

rotiart
Originally posted by masterbruce
this is the xmen, they have great teamwork.

teamwork isn't everything...

team xmen has a good offense...

Team ff4 has a good defense...

If you've watched the superbowl at all over the past 3 years, you'll notice Defense >>>>> offense.

Man... i smell burritos, im getting hungry.

Omega-level
F4. Sue, again, makes it a sure bet.

EDIT: The problem is that she has no one with similar skills. If Wolverine was replaced by Rachel (even without TP), Psylocke, or Polaris, it would be a hell of a match.

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
storm vs sue
scot vs torch
wolverine vs thing
colossus vs mister fantastic Shouldn't it be:
Scott vs Mister Fantastic
Colossus vs Thing
Torch vs Storm
Sue vs Wolverine

Leader vs leader
Muscle vs muscle
Fire vs element
Super woman fantastic powers vs Wolverine?

Not everything is Wolverine vs Thing.

There is almost no way that Mister Fabulous is not going to fight Scott.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by Omega-level
F4. Sue, again, makes it a sure bet.

EDIT: The problem is that she has no one with similar skills. If Wolverine was replaced by Rachel (even without TP), Psylocke, or Polaris, it would be a hell of a match.
I agree, give the Xmen some kind of defense

bigbran
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
I agree, give the Xmen some kind of defense Wolverine?

TricksterPriest
Omega's right. This isn't a fair fight. Xmen don't have anyone comparable to Sue.

lando005
the ff should win here barely but it should still be a good fight

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by bigbran
Wolverine?
Human shield thumb up

masterbruce
Matchups for Xmen should be:

Colossus versus Thing
Cyclops/Storm versus Torch/Invisible Woman
Wolverine versus Reed

Metalmanx
You guys don't think it's possible for Cyke to land a super-fast optic blast on Sue RIGHT as the match starts? I mean, the beams are hella fast. That, and he doesn't even need to reach up to open the visor, just think it. So it's pretty much Scott's thought-speed vs. Sue's thought-speed.

I for one think it's entirely possible for Scott to lay out Sue before she gets a chance to pull any crazy maneuvers.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by bigbran
Super woman fantastic powers vs Wolverine?

This made me laugh pretty hard for some reason. I think just the very thought of Wolverine even attempting to pose a threat to Sue is hilarious. laughing

stormfront13
black panther has jumped in sue's shields before...i doubt panther is faster than an optic blast

lando005
nobody's gonna be able to jump in her shield or blast sue before she can get her field up

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by stormfront13
black panther has jumped in sue's shields before...i doubt panther is faster than an optic blast Yeah, when Sue had had her powers for like two weeks...she wasn't excatly an expert with them...

stormfront13
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yeah, when Sue had had her powers for like two weeks...she wasn't excatly an expert with them...

still...it shows cyke is fast enough to spout off an op-tic blast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.