Season 6 Episode 6/9 "Subterranean"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Air Date: December 7, 2006

Thats pretty much all we got for now. No official description yet.

After this episodes no more new ones until January. sad

Dan-El
Curse those mid-season breaks!
Heh, wonder if they'll play "Lex-mas" again this year? Or mayber they'll do a Hannukah episode! Or, Pete returns for Kwanzaa!!! eek!

Kal875
That'd be hilarious but they should definitely play Lexmas again just because It was a kickass ep.

Has anybody notice that right now Lex's life is going the same way it was in Lexmas? Married to Lana, and has a kid on the way, Lexx has a good life,

It's pretty cool, how many people can say that "I was taken by a meteor freak and pput between radio frequency's?"

Dan-El
Here's the thing though: Lex has got Lana, but so far he's made all the wrong choices. However, the universe must have a sense of stability. If Lana doesn't pass away giving birth to his kid like she did in one universe, I believe that the kid will have to die.

LordFear
Yeah either way, the kid or Lana or maybe both dies. Lex gets bitter and more of a recluse and starts to become the true bad ass Lex from the comix, meanwhile Darkseid is seeking to enslave Earth and is amassing an armada against us while Clark is training harder than ever with Jorel for an impending doom that Earth might not withstand. Now that's good scripting right there

Kal875
lol, yes it is.Originally posted by Dan-El
Here's the thing though: Lex has got Lana, but so far he's made all the wrong choices. However, the universe must have a sense of stability. If Lana doesn't pass away giving birth to his kid like she did in one universe, I believe that the kid will have to die.

well Lanabitch had 1 kid befor she passed away. But I have a strong feeling it will be a miscarrage or an abortion.

allofyousuckkk
hmm, miscarriage probably, but it totally sux. Obviously, she can't have the kid, or it can't live for long. Why put him/her into the picture? Lana will live, of course, and she'll break it off with lex. He isn't circumsized, so ya, that depresses her.

Jedi Priestess
TV Guide Description:

An illegal immigrant from the nearby McNally farm seeks help from Clark, who soon discovers a sinister secret buried in the farm's cornfield, which had been bombarded during the last meteor shower.

allofyousuckkk
wait, does the farm turn people to mexican?

Kal875
No dude It's just an illegal imagrant, probably working for a penny a week on a farm

Jedi Priestess
Official CW description

THE ULTIMATE IMMIGRANT
Clark is shocked to discover his neighbor Jed McNally (guest star John Novak) is holding migrant laborers captive and forcing them to work on his farm. Feeling guilty since he sees himself as the ultimate illegal immigrant, Clark seeks help from Martha to allow a young boy (guest star Tyler Posey) and his mother (Maria Dimou) to stay in the country.

NoFate007
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Official CW description

THE ULTIMATE IMMIGRANT
Clark is shocked to discover his neighbor Jed McNally (guest star John Novak) is holding migrant laborers captive and forcing them to work on his farm. Feeling guilty since he sees himself as the ultimate illegal immigrant, Clark seeks help from Martha to allow a young boy (guest star Tyler Posey) and his mother (Maria Dimou) to stay in the country.

My god that sounds like a terrible and pointless episode. Why do they let the writers even pitch ideas like this when you just ended an episode with J'onn?? I hope someone got fired lol

Jedi Priestess
Cause its the one right before hiatus. Those generally do suck.

Dan-El
It was supposed to air earlier in the season, but they switched it up with Reunion I believe because of the response they got to Green Arrow.

Kal875
Pointless.....doh

Marth18
GO CLARK GO CLARK! YOU SAVE THOSE IMMIGRANTS!! SAVE THEM!!

Kal875
laughing out loud

Henke007
i think only 2 epiosdes have meassured up to Smallville standards and thats Zod and Sneeze, i don't think this 1 either will join them, i am praying for justice i hope they make it a double episode....

Clark playing socialworker sounds very interesting lol...

Marth18
My fav episode was when clark robbed the bank, he acutally use to kick ass in the earlier seasons now hes a @(%*@($*@(&

Henke007
couldnt agree more he belongs in a museum !!!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
THE ULTIMATE IMMIGRANT

Seriously.

What. The. F*ck.

Mairuzu
^ Hahaha

Dan-El
I thought it came on last week, but this is the week... I'll watch it though. I'm just counting down the days until "Justice"

Mairuzu
Yea that ep better be worth the wait and patience....

Dan-El
Alright, I know the description sounds bad, but I do like the preview for tonight's episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY03MPy0qIk

LordFear
where could I get previous episodes from this season online?
Is there such a place? like youtube maybe?

Kal875
Originally posted by Dan-El
Alright, I know the description sounds bad, but I do like the preview for tonight's episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY03MPy0qIk SWEET!
Originally posted by LordFear
where could I get previous episodes from this season online?
Is there such a place? like youtube maybe?
Read the name of the treads before asking

LordFear
Originally posted by Kal875
SWEET!

Read the name of the treads before asking

what the hell are u saying?
I am asking if anybody knows how to get episodes?
did you contribute anything to that question?
no so do me a favor and go off yourself

Dan-El
He's saying that there's a thread called "Missed an Episode?". You should look it up.

Tonight's episode: Entertaining. Good character development. Clark didn't come off too whiny, and admitted that he may need help in his efforts to help the world (*cough* Justice League *cough*).

The preview for next half of the season? ****ing awesome!

Lex walking down the corridor of 33.1? ****ing awesome!

Darth Vicious
While I didnt care much for the episode itself it had to 2 pretty good things. Lexs evolving to the character we all love to hate very nicely. I really liked it when he was passing by the cells in room 33.1 and the other is the fact that he seems to be building an army and therefore Clarks gets an army of his own, the JLA, sady it seems to be a sausage party as it is only male memebrs. Lana is such a puppet! Lex is playng her nicely.

Dan-El
Did anyone record the preview for the next half of the season?

LordFear
He's saying that there's a thread called "Missed an Episode?". You should look it up.

Tonight's episode: Entertaining. Good character development. Clark didn't come off too whiny, and admitted that he may need help in his efforts to help the world (*cough* Justice League *cough*).

Lex walking down the corridor of 33.1? ****ing awesome!

Obviously if I am posting it in here, wouldn't logic dictate that your suggestion doesn't offer much ?

Kal875

Lex walking down the corridor of 33.1? ****ing awesome! Originally posted by Darth Vicious
While I didnt care much for the episode itself it had to 2 pretty good things. Lexs evolving to the character we all love to hate very nicely. I really liked it when he was passing by the cells in room 33.1 and the other is the fact that he seems to be building an army and therefore Clarks gets an army of his own, the JLA, sady it seems to be a sausage party as it is only male memebrs. Lana is such a puppet! Lex is playng her nicely.
Totally, Lex walking down the coridor not giving a shit about the people in the cells. And than the Justice League after the credits (remided me of X3, lol) I cant wait!!!!!!!

Dan-El
Originally posted by LordFear
Obviously if I am posting it in here, wouldn't logic dictate that your suggestion doesn't offer much ?
Look, I'm trying to help, so don't get ****ing snippy with me, okay?

Kal875
hehe....you said snippy...

Dan-El
He made me! It's at the top of the friggin' page, and it's called "Missed an Episode?" Obviously, if the answer is yes, maybe you should open up that thread and read it! And maybe, next time you want to be a sarcastic little prick, Fear, you'll think twice.

Kal875
What did he think we would give him for an answer? I mean really.

docb77
On the subject of the episode again. Totally sucked. I hate it when they try to cram political crap down our throats like that. Oooh poor little lawbreakers. I did like about the last 10 min. about from the time that the farmer sank into the ground.

Message to any Producers out there - "Keep the Politics to yourself!!!"

Tythriel
Anyone know the song that is playing at the end as he walks out 33-1?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.