Thor, Magneto and Storm run Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
The God of Thunder, the Master of Magnetism and the Weather Goddess team up to form the ultimate trio.

They have 1 hour prep before each battle. Their opponents do not have prep.

Gauntlet:
1. X-Men: Cyclops, Colossus, Gambit, Rogue, and Cannonball
2. Fantastic Four
3. Avengers: Captain America, Hulk, Spiderman, Iron Man, and Vision
4. Teen Titans: Robin, Cyborg, Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy
5. Justice League: Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern (John Stewart)

Howard_Jones
Get to 5, where Storm is the weak link in the chain. I don't know if Magneto and Thor could hold off the JLA on their own. Actually I doubt it.

yeah, they get to 5

Omega-level
They clear it.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Get to 5, where Storm is the weak link in the chain. I don't know if Magneto and Thor could hold off the JLA on their own. Actually I doubt it.

yeah, they get to 5

True, Storm could leave and go get her nails done, come back 30 mins later with some Starbucks.

The only problem I see comes from the JLA but with Magneto backing Thor up this wouldn't take that long.

King Kandy
They either stop at 5, or clear it.

BobbyD
They get to 5; and 3 new Marvel gravestones are erected, thanks to Storm's inability to contribute.

Galan777
Originally posted by King Kandy
They either stop at 5, or clear it. thumb up

Soljer
They stop at five. Thor may be able to take Superman, and Magneto may be able to take Dianna.

Storm sure as SHIT can't take a Green Lantern.

Turtlethomas
they stop at 5.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Soljer
They stop at five. Thor may be able to take Superman, and Magneto may be able to take Dianna.

Storm sure as SHIT can't take a Green Lantern.

She can't take any of them. That Marvel's team's problem. erm

H. S. 6
They'd probably be able to clear it if they use their hour of prep wisely.

BobbyD
Originally posted by H. S. 6
They'd probably be able to clear it if they use their hour of prep wisely.

The weakest link believe it or not on team DC is Supes. Let us say that Thor and Clark DO match up, even if Clark fights like an idiot despite being vulnerable to magic, this will take longer than anyone else fighting Storm. Storm just doesn't bring enough to the table in terms of her skill sets, 1 hour prep or not, in these circumstances. After 10-15 seconds, someone on Marvel is caught in a 2 on 1. That person falls instantly. Now it's 2 on Thor, or 3 on Thor. And, this is their (Marvel's) best case scenario. wink

If Diana or a GL are on Thor even w/ 1 hour prep, he has a worse battle on his hands than fighting Supes.

stormfront13
if magneto surrounds storm is a force-field, then she'll serve as one mighty destraction to the JLA. she doesn't have the power to defeat any of them, but serve as a distraction

Soljer
Originally posted by stormfront13
if magneto surrounds storm is a force-field, then she'll serve as one mighty destraction to the JLA. she doesn't have the power to defeat any of them, but serve as a distraction

Not really. She wouldn't even be a nuisance. None of the Justice League would even be phased by her lightning or hurricanes. She'd be swatted as easily as a fly.

Tshern
Not really. She wouldn't even be a nuisance. None of the Justice League would even be phased by her lightning or hurricanes. She'd be swatted as easily as a fly.
Yeah, they could spare her for some additional fun. Why bother killing her?

MightyEInherjar
Could Magneto take out John? I'm not thinking so, but I think Thor could occupy Superman enough to not get Magneto speedblitzed, and in the meantime, Storm and Wonderwoman can have some pointless dialog about Goddesses and vaginas (no offense).

Also, could Magneto put up a shield around Thor and himself, have Thor work up a Godblast, and drop the shields?

It all sounds too "iffy," I say they stop at 5.

stormfront13

not if she was in mags force-field. do you honestly think that not being able to breath, being frozen in a block of ice, being electrocuted, and being bogged down and cut up by pressure isn't a distraction?

Soljer
not if she was in mags force-field. do you honestly think that not being able to breath, being frozen in a block of ice, being electrocuted, and being bogged down and cut up by pressure isn't a distraction?

Lightning doesn't phase any of the JLA. They've been in space before, so...so much for breathing. Same for the 'pressures' you're referring to. And the cold.

Storm wouldn't even register on their power-scale. She literally is less than NOTHING to the JLA.

Validus
5 is basically a handicapped fight. Storm can't hang with anyone up there.

stormfront13
Lightning doesn't phase any of the JLA. They've been in space before, so...so much for breathing. Same for the 'pressures' you're referring to. And the cold.

Storm wouldn't even register on their power-scale. She literally is less than NOTHING to the JLA.

1) storms lightning has caused the silver surfer to scream in pain

2) everytime they've been in space they've needed an oxygen mask

3) there's a difference between being in cold, and having cold form over your skin. for example, colossus is very resistant to cold but that didn't stop storm from freezing him in a block of ice in the blink of an eye

now if you'll read my post properly, she's not defeating anyone, but causing a distraction and dividing the JLA

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
5 is basically a handicapped fight. Storm can't hang with anyone up there.

Correct. Thor and Magneto might as well have Batman for all the good it would do them.

Soljer

3) there's a difference between being in cold, and having cold form over your skin. for example, colossus is very resistant to cold but that didn't stop storm from freezing him in a block of ice in the blink of an eye

now if you'll read my post properly, she's not defeating anyone, but causing a distraction and dividing the JLA

1. Surfer being harmed by Storm is PIS, post the scan as often as you please, it doesn't change a damned thing. All of the JLA has dealt with FAR more than lightning before.

2. The only person I've EVER seen with an oxygen mask on in space is Wonder Woman - and she could hold her breath for a while, or have the lantern throw a bubble around her. Are you saying Superman and the Green Lantern need friggin OXYGEN masks? You're even more retarded than you usually make yourself look.

3. Frozen? In a block of ice? laughing All that needs to be said.

They won't even notice the overrated weather witch.

batdude123

PIS

stfu2

Not before she's bitchsmacked.

Thor taking a crap in the middle of the battle field would pose more of a distraction than Storm doing anything.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123

Thor taking a crap in the middle of the battle field would pose more of a distraction than Storm doing anything.

Quoted for (hilarious) truth.

Validus
pwnt laughing out loud

BobbyD
Correct. Thor and Magneto might as well have Batman for all the good it would do them.

psst....come closer.....

Bruce always carries a small green rock with him.....

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
pwnt laughing out loud

I do what I can.

Tshern
And Batman would issue some batkicks? Utterly unfair to the JLA.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tshern
And Batman would issue some batkicks? Utterly unfair to the JLA.

Yeah, what was I thinking?

My bad.

BobbyD
.........now if you'll read my post properly, she's not defeating anyone, but causing a distraction and dividing the JLA

She won't be a distraction, even with an hour prep. Whoever her opponent is, she is gone within the first 10-15 seconds. That is not enough time to buy for her 2 other partners to take down any one of the other members, even if Thor is on Supes. erm

Simply put, and I like Storm, she doesn't possess the oomph to hang with the other 5 in the fight...is outclassed in this one.

Soujaboy

Na Storm dies unless Thor or Magneto manage to form a force field around her.

They only way team Marvel gets by team 5 is is Thor transports Superman and Diana to another dimension. Otherwise they lose due to Storm being unable to contribute.

Tshern
Yeah, what was I thinking?

My bad.
Bat-anti-JLA-spray would also do the trick.

Madvillain
Either they get to 5 or clear it, just because of the prep. God blast should come in handy hear, and Magneto could augment himself to insane levels within that time.

Priest
with Prep they clear it

xmarksthespot

now if you'll read my post properly, she's not defeating anyone, but causing a distraction and dividing the JLA laughing Storm is nothing to any member of the JLA big 7 except Batman without prep.

wiccan999
Originally posted by masterbruce
The God of Thunder, the Master of Magnetism and the Weather Goddess team up to form the ultimate trio.

They have 1 hour prep before each battle. Their opponents do not have prep.

Gauntlet:
1. X-Men: Cyclops, Colossus, Gambit, Rogue, and Cannonball
2. Fantastic Four
3. Avengers: Captain America, Hulk, Spiderman, Iron Man, and Vision
4. Teen Titans: Robin, Cyborg, Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy
5. Justice League: Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern (John Stewart)
No offense but why did you even bother to post the first four teams? eek! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance Happy Dance roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.