Okay, so who bought a PS3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Don't be shy now,

give us the scoop

Captain SEX
I saw some asian dudes sleepin in tents in front of The Metreon, does that count?

InnerRise
As if anybody was able to get a PS3 here.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

JToTheP
I'm sure between 60-70% of those Ps3's will be ebay'd by Monday.

PVS
go to ebay and check the prices

and people are buying them. had i known this i would have invested thousands and preordered from every outlet. could have made a small fortune off of retard fanboys at like 600% profit

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by PVS
go to ebay and check the prices

and people are buying them. had i known this i would have invested thousands and preordered from every outlet. could have made a small fortune off of retard fanboys at like 600% profit

One just sold for $15,100. Those people ARE stupid. except for the seller, if he even had one.

I work at the BBY. I cased all of the games last night and set the table.

Too bad for the 60+ people outside because we only had 22 units.

I get really nostalgic times like this. I think about when I bought the PS1 in October 1999. My first game was Star Wars phantom menace. Then soon to be sucked in to Metal Gear Solid and Syphon Filter.

I remember when I bought GTA 3 before even buying a Ps2 because everyone thought it would be banned.

dirkdirden
My brother got 3 of them from the store he works at. Jack ass is selling 2 of them. He didn't even have to wait in line just came in before it opened and bought them.

He hasn't played it yet and wont let me play it becuase he is thinking he might sell the 3rd one too.

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t375090.html

Use that thread.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.