Spider-man 3 Video Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Shiznitdog
Does anybody have any updates on the Spider-man 3 game?

You've all probably seen this already but here is the teaser:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/spiderman3/media.html?sid=6150610&autoplay=6150610

Any more updates?

doctorstrongbad
The teaser looks awesome. I wonder how close to the movie it will be.

D_Shiznitdog
Yeah, I can't wait. I loved the game for the first movie, then the second was ten times better. The third one will be awesome!

Menetnashté
I hope the next one will have the same environment as the second but better and without the little whining kid. I want the alternate costumes like in the first one to where you could play as harry except with Venom.
But make him the hero of it. The graphics are pretty kickass anyhow

Wolverine2006
Maybe they'll do what they did in Ultimate Spider-man and let u be Venom too....I want them to have an environment more like Hulk Ultimate Destruction and Superman Returns the game. The environment should be way more interactive since it's next gen.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Maybe they'll do what they did in Ultimate Spider-man and let u be Venom too....I want them to have an environment more like Hulk Ultimate Destruction and Superman Returns the game. The environment should be way more interactive since it's next gen.

It would make more sense to unlock Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.