My team vs Your Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Pick a team that can defeat my Team. Alright nobody above Zeus or Odin. you can pick 5 teammates

My team
Impossible Man
Fury
Amazo at most powerful
Doop
Super-Adaptoid

rotiart
I call upon the Great Lakes Champions... the team formerly known as the Great Lakes Avengers...

Squirrel girl beats all. big grin

Your team might be the equivalent of a royal flush...

but baby... I've got five of a kind... big grin Cheating rules!

Howard_Jones
Stan Lee
Jack Kirby

I win.

rotiart
You called upon TOAA and GOD?

Bah. Squirrel girl still wins! :/

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Stan Lee
Jack Kirby

I win. lol smile)

rotiart
I call upon Mark Waid and Dan Dido!

Space M ummy
Originally posted by golem370
Pick a team that can defeat my Team. Alright nobody above Zeus or Odin. you can pick 5 teammates

My team
Impossible Man
Fury
Amazo at most powerful
Doop
Super-Adaptoid

I thought this would be hard. how about:

HOM Scarlet Witch
Doctor Strange with all items plus prep
Doom with all gadgets plus prep. (including power stealing items)
Maelstrom
Graviton

edit: took out the uni-mind as it was debatably not one character, and thanos, replaced with Graviton and Maelstrom

rotiart
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I thought this would be hard. how about:

HOM Scarlet Witch
Doctor Strange with all items plus prep
Doom with all gadgets plus prep. (including power stealing items)
The Uni-Mind (Eternal Version- consists of Makkari, Ikaris, Sersi, Zuras, Sprite)
Thanos with the blessing of Death. (i.e. unable to die version of thanos)

i just realized threadmaker said noone above zeus or odin...

Doom with prep is above lt...
big grin

complexbrother
I pick ...

Leach (fully realized) .. Leech can dampen or completely negate the powers of any mutant near him for an undetermined amount of time. It seems that he is also able to negate powers non-mutant in origin (during "Mutant Massacre", he negated the powers of the Power Pack). This ability was at first instinctive, but now appears to be under his voluntary control. In addition to leaving his victims temporarily vulnerable, his leeching may also affect them physically. When his powers are used on mutants with super strength, they are known to leave the victim exceedingly thin and frail. At times, he has also shown the ability to siphon (or, more appropriately, "leech"wink a weakened version of the powers of the mutants his power affects.

Mon El .. Braniac 5 cured him of that pesky lead weakness

Thanos

The Spot (a couple years training with Thanos will clear up that little jobber issue that he has)

Madison Jeffries .. Madison Jeffries is a mutant gifted with the ability to mentally restructure unlimited quantities of glass, plastic, and metal to anything within his imagination.

Sersi

Space M ummy
Originally posted by complexbrother
I pick ...

Leach (fully realized) .. Leech can dampen or completely negate the powers of any mutant near him for an undetermined amount of time. It seems that he is also able to negate powers non-mutant in origin (during "Mutant Massacre", he negated the powers of the Power Pack). This ability was at first instinctive, but now appears to be under his voluntary control. In addition to leaving his victims temporarily vulnerable, his leeching may also affect them physically. When his powers are used on mutants with super strength, they are known to leave the victim exceedingly thin and frail. At times, he has also shown the ability to siphon (or, more appropriately, "leech"wink a weakened version of the powers of the mutants his power affects.

Mon El .. Braniac 5 cured him of that pesky lead weakness

Thanos

The Spot (a couple years training with Thanos will clear up that little jobber issue that he has)

Madison Jeffries .. Madison Jeffries is a mutant gifted with the ability to mentally restructure unlimited quantities of glass, plastic, and metal to anything within his imagination.

Sersi

laughing laughing at The Spot. I forgot about that guy. Leech is overrated here though. The white queen took him out with a kick to the head. if anyone gets within H2H range of him and cold cocks him, he's done. His powers also don't work if he's KO'ed.

other than that, good lineup.

complexbrother
leech is underated. his powers are still evolving. he can steal (leech) powers from his target , temporairly giving himself whatever power he just stole. (super strength, flight, energy manipulating, ect, ect)

and fully realized means this is full grown leech (from X-Men the end) who has mastered his powers and is one ot the most powerful mutants in the world .

complexbrother
team 2

King Hyperion (Power, Killer instinct, invunerability)

Gladiator (battle skills, technoligy, power)

Mr. Majestic (strength, speed, weapontry, tactics)

Lila Chenny (universal teleportation)

OMAC (he's like Darwin but better)

Drax the Destroyer (Strength, speed, battle prowess, tactics)

complexbrother
who's next. punks jump up to get beat down.

complexbrother
bump

Validus
I never understand these kind of threads. You've got the Fury on that team who was stalemating Jim Jaspers and Amazo at his best yet you don't want anyone to use Skyfather level characters? That's like asking who can beat Superman and Green Lantern thats under Robin level.

Kaldorei
My team eek!

1. A.M.A.Z.O
2. Flash
3. Juggernaut
4. Phoenix/Jean Gray
5. Batman

They probably do not conquer a lot of foes, but it is some of my favorite characters happy

And true smile I did not think of that. AMAZO at full violates the rules eek! The thread maker breaks the rules eek!

shksprtx

My team
Impossible Man
Fury
Amazo at most powerful
Doop
Super-Adaptoid

Talisman
Box (Madison Jeffries)
Guardian
Sasquatch
Shaman (classic, with pouch)

I know, I know...it's an Alpha Flight fanboy team, but I think they could handle it...

Galan007
Originally posted by Validus
I never understand these kind of threads. You've got the Fury on that team who was stalemating Jim Jaspers and Amazo at his best yet you don't want anyone to use Skyfather level characters? That's like asking who can beat Superman and Green Lantern thats under Robin level. yes

shksprtx
Originally posted by Kaldorei
AMAZO at full violates the rules eek! The thread maker breaks the rules eek!

jawdrop

Modt

My team
Impossible Man
Fury
Amazo at most powerful
Doop
Super-Adaptoid

Thanos
Composite Superman
B.I.O.N
Enslaver(full power)
Sentry

boriquaking55
Adam West
Mr. T
Jack Bauer
Chuck Norris
Carl Weathers
Pissed-off Charlton Heston

shksprtx
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Adam West
Mr. T
Jack Bauer
Chuck Norris
Carl Weathers

rock

Soljer
Adam West
Mr. T
Jack Bauer
Chuck Norris
Carl Weathers

You forgot Shatner.

Shatner would rape your team single handedly.

Kaldorei
Adam West
Mr. T
Jack Bauer
Chuck Norris
Carl Weathers

You have one too many eek! One has to go laughing out loud

Faceman

My team
Impossible Man
Fury
Amazo at most powerful
Doop
Super-Adaptoid What ! No bio's ? I'm disappointed in you golem..

shksprtx
Originally posted by Soljer
You forgot Shatner.

Shatner would rape your team single handedly.

And Powers F^&*@#$ Booth...

Symmetric Chaos

My team
Impossible Man
Fury
Amazo at most powerful
Doop
Super-Adaptoid

How are we going to beat Fury without someone far above Skyfather level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.