Who invented the triathlon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
A Moroccan guy.

He walked to the swimming pool, took a swim, and came back on a stolen bike.

Ba-zing.

H. S. 6
Tri A. Thlon invented it.

He was Greek, I think. Or Australian.

Slay
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Tri A. Thlon invented it.

He was Greek, I think. Or Australian.
doh

~Da Rev~
You're all wrong. Marathon comes from the greek story of a man having to run (however long a regular marathon is) to a city called marathon to warn them of something. Than he had to run back to the city from which he came. When he got back, he simply yelled "Nike".

A simple joke from a history teacher. I'm not actually sure thats true.

Slay
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
You're all wrong. Marathon comes from the greek story of a man having to run (however long a regular marathon is) to a city called marathon to warn them of something. Than he had to run back to the city from which he came. When he got back, he simply yelled "Nike".

A simple joke from a history teacher. I'm not actually sure thats true.
Marathon isn't the same as triathlon, moron.

~Da Rev~
Harsh.

Slay
Harsh.
I saw Borat, *****. The scene where they stay with the jew couple was hilarious.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Slay
I saw Borat, *****. The scene where they stay with the jew couple was hilarious. Then they wake up to those bugs and start throwing money at them then run away laughing

Classic.

Slay
Then they wake up to those bugs and start throwing money at them then run away laughing

Classic.
Yeah.

Or when he invites the hooker to that fancy dinner thing. laughing

''In my country they would go wild for these two... not so much for that one...''

~Da Rev~
Awesome when they are getting kicked out.

"The Sherrif is on his way"
"Why is the sherrif coming....did the retard get out?"

Slay
''Kazakstan is the greatest country in the world, all other countries are run by little girls. Kazakhstan is number one exporter of potassium, Other Central Asian countries have inferior potassium.''

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.