All of Galactuses heralds vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Heralds look powerful so they probably win. mad mad mad mad mad

grey fox
99% >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1%

Howard_Jones
It's become fairly obvious that Hulk10 has no idea what he's talkin about.

ThePittman
It was kinda of a what if but Silver Surfer went and took all the remaining heralds powers and went toe to toe with the Big G.

Tshern
Originally posted by ThePittman
It was kinda of a what if but Silver Surfer went and took all the remaining heralds powers and went toe to toe with the Big G.
Yeah, a What If. Galactus takes away their powers and wins every single time.

Mindship
Y'know, at this point, considering Thor has beat Galactus, Dr. Strange has beat Galactus, hell Sue Storm stabbed him...wtf: the heralds turn him into a munchkin.

**sighs, knowing somewhere out there, Galactus AOC* is laughing at our puny ways to make him seem less frightening**

*As Originally Conceived

Grimm22
Originally posted by Mindship
Y'know, at this point, considering Thor has beat Galactus, Dr. Strange has beat Galactus, hell Sue Storm stabbed him...wtf: the heralds turn him into a munchkin.

**sighs, knowing somewhere out there, Galactus AOC* is laughing at our puny ways to make him seem less frightening**

*As Originally Conceived

Beaten, not beat

Actually Thor and Sue have never defeated Galactus

The heroes have only beaten him Psychically only once, and Galactus was litterly at .001% of his power no expression

Soljer
Assuming that Galactus is barred from stripping his heralds of the power cosmic....

They still get stomped 10/10.

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by hulk10
Heralds look powerful so they probably win. mad mad mad mad mad

What's with the angry faces?

TricksterPriest
This is such a stupid fight. This is completely rigged in favor of the big G. Gah Lak Tus might lose, but not the AOC one. Galactus eats his heralds alive.

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This is such a stupid fight. This is completely rigged in favor of the big G. Gah Lak Tus might lose, but not the AOC one. Galactus eats his heralds alive.

Didn't Gah Lak Tus destroy a world that had billions of superhumans powerful enough to snuff out suns? erm.

celestialdemon
Galactus wins. A handful of heralds with 1% each of his power is nowhere near enough to beat him.

rotiart
Well Personally I think Surfer got like 5%... big grin but still 5+1+1+1+1+1% of 100% is still... well... its still 10%

big grin

Zahit
Galactus strips them of a lot more than just the power cosmic......

http://www.legionworld.net/images/scott/qeftsg/galactus.jpg

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Zahit
Galactus strips them of a lot more than just the power cosmic......

http://www.legionworld.net/images/scott/qeftsg/galactus.jpg shut up no expression

rotiart
Galactus made the heralds in his image...

If you believe some christians...

"God" made us in his image too...

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart

"God" made us in his image too...

You got it backwards, my friend.

Christians created 'God' in their image. Not the other way round, wink.

rotiart
Originally posted by Soljer

Christians created 'God' in their image. Not the other way round, wink.

I did say... if you believed those christians my friend smile

religious fanatics are scary scared

Grimm22

religious fanatics are scary scared

So now belieivng in god makes you a fanatic?!? What the f**k?

Ok then smart guy how about you explain how anything exists?

You can't, why? Because thats the way God works

Zahit

darthgoober

"God" made us in his image too... Originally posted by Soljer

Christians created 'God' in their image. Not the other way round, wink. Originally posted by rotiart

religious fanatics are scary scared Originally posted by Grimm22
So now belieivng in god makes you a fanatic?!? What the f**k?

You can't, why? Because thats the way God works
Not the place for a religion debate, they have a whole forum for that. If the thread takes this turn, the mods will close it quicker than you guys can blink.

rotiart
So now belieivng in god makes you a fanatic?!? No. Sorry If I was unclear. Those were two separate thoughts. I was actually thinking of the 911 bombing when I wrote the second one for some reason. I didn't even think how you guys would correlate those two phrases into one.

science? once upon a time the world was said to be flat... now its not..
Once it was stated that earth was the center of the universe... then the sun was... then... we realized we were a planet revolving around a sun, which is one of billions of stars in our galaxy... and yet there are billions of galaxies in our universe.

You can't, why? Because thats the way God works.
Yep. Gotta love a loving god that lets children get raped at 3 for doing nothing... such a loving god...

back to topic in any case. Silver surfer is shiny, and I can see my reflection in him. big grin

Grimm22
So now belieivng in god makes you a fanatic?!? No. Sorry If I was unclear. Those were two separate thoughts. I was actually thinking of the 911 bombing when I wrote the second one for some reason. I didn't even think how you guys would correlate those two phrases into one.

science? once upon a time the world was said to be flat... now its not..
Once it was stated that earth was the center of the universe... then the sun was... then... we realized we were a planet revolving around a sun, which is one of billions of stars in our galaxy... and yet there are billions of galaxies in our universe.

You can't, why? Because thats the way God works.
Yep. Gotta love a loving god that lets children get raped at 3 for doing nothing... such a loving god...

back to topic in any case. Silver surfer is shiny, and I can see my reflection in him. big grin

It's impossible to explain how anything actually exists no expression

God dosen't make those choices, he lets all living beings make the choice between right and wrong on their own, he simply judges them

wiccan999
Religion turn Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance eek!

manorastroman
firelord, terrax, air walker, silver surfer, destroyer, red shift, morg, nova, dazzler, invisible man, fallen one, kryptonian, stardust.

all that power combined, barring galactus just stripping them of the PC, would probably spank the crap out of average showing galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.