Question About Clerks 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
Hi, I haven't posted on this forum in a looong time but i check the news page pretty much daily. Anways, I was wondering if anyone could answer my question about Clerks 2. I only had the pleasure of catching this film once and didn't stay for the duration of the credits. Can anyone tell me if it says Jay and Silent Bob will return in another moive at the end of them?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by zombieman
Hi, I haven't posted on this forum in a looong time but i check the news page pretty much daily. Anways, I was wondering if anyone could answer my question about Clerks 2. I only had the pleasure of catching this film once and didn't stay for the duration of the credits. Can anyone tell me if it says Jay and Silent Bob will return in another moive at the end of them?

Malrats II. no expression

SeverianB
The donkey rocked. I want one

Wolfie
Originally posted by zombieman
It said something like "Jay and Silent Bob may return. But for now, they're taking it easy."

zombieman
Thanks. They deserve a break but I hope to see them again when the time is right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.