Tyrant vs Superman and Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
Can Tyrant handle these Two

heru
I think Tyrant will whip both of them 10/10

lando005
agreed

celestialdemon
Tyrant ftw.

Soljer
Superman T-Vo's Tyrant for the win....

shifty

Hey, if it worked on Dominus...

rotiart
Depends on the version...

If its ... I destroyed galaxies while fighting Galactus... he wins...
If its... I had trouble putting down Thanos even though I was amped... He's gonna have problems with Doomsday... and if supes decides to sundip... :/

I go with the duo.

Mrrungo Mu
Tyrant SHOULD stomp them both....but......I don't think it'll happen.

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
Depends on the version...

If its ... I destroyed galaxies while fighting Galactus... he wins...
If its... I had trouble putting down Thanos even though I was amped... He's gonna have problems with Doomsday... and if supes decides to sundip... :/

I go with the duo.

Wasn't Thanos also amped in that battle?

TricksterPriest
He was. Thanos had jacked the energy of several orbs and was drawing with Tyrant. However, Thanos was barely holding his own even then, and may I point out that Galactus re-claimed most of his power from Tyrant. So using that version is very unfair. That being said. Doomsday's abilities mean if they have a re-match, eventually DD will win. But this time, Tyrant takes this.

Howard_Jones
Tyrant shouldn't have much trouble with these two.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Soljer
Wasn't Thanos also amped in that battle?

Only Thanos was amped, Tyrant was depowered.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That being said. Doomsday's abilities mean if they have a re-match, eventually DD will win. But this time, Tyrant takes this.

DD couldn't never win agianst full powered Tyrant. There is too much power form FP Tyrant, whenever he would meet Doomsday.

Tyrant who fought Galactus should win this easily.

golem370
Thanos wasn't amped he went there to get Morgs powers and he did it and Thanos was satisfiyed he could fight Depowered Tyrant and he left. If he put as much effort with Depowered Tyrant as he did with Odin I think the battle would have been better.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/fireball.jpg

harri
dd

harri
i dont know who tyrant is

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman T-Vo's Tyrant for the win....

Hey, if it worked on Dominus...

Now you're learning. smart

Soljer
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Now you're learning. smart

laughing

Wally West
Thanos used the orb to fire an energy blast and for a couple of punches, but it didn't amp him up to some stupid level or anything, thats like the myth he only survived against Odin because he was immortal.

harri
dd

the Darkone
Tyrant will slaughter Superman and Doomsday, Tyrant is a skyfather level being or more and this is only at his normal level.

thtadthtshldntb
Originally posted by Wally West
Thanos used the orb to fire an energy blast and for a couple of punches, but it didn't amp him up to some stupid level or anything, thats like the myth he only survived against Odin because he was immortal.

Thanos only survived against Odin because Odin was not trying to kill him

Tyrant should be able to beat Doomsday and Superman... now make it HP Doomsday and E1 Superman and you have a fight...

Turtlethomas
tyrant! come on, ya know what that guy is capable of!

harri
dd

the Darkone
Tyrant alone will kill doomsday, Tyrant is a skyfahter or higher. Tyrant has some Galactus essences in him. Tyrant 10/10

the Darkone
Tyrant kills doomsday and superman with ease, Tyrant was some of Galactus essences in him, dude feeds off of planets biosphere energy, as long their are planets in the universe the more powerful Tyrant is and there are plenty of planets.

Tyrant 10/10

Xplosive
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos wasn't amped he went there to get Morgs powers and he did it and Thanos was satisfiyed he could fight Depowered Tyrant and he left. If he put as much effort with Depowered Tyrant as he did with Odin I think the battle would have been better.

Thanos was amped, he used one of Tyrant orbs, which increased Thanos power.

Originally posted by Wally West
but it didn't amp him up to some stupid level or anything, thats like the myth he only survived against Odin because he was immortal.

But it did amp him, actully it amped him considerably.

guy222
Tyrant

psycho gundam
just look at the forces that tried to stop tyrant and were beaten. those forces guys would have beaten the crap out of superman and dd. tyrant kill let alone defeats supes/dd

complexbrother
Tyrant all day, any day .

llagrok
Originally posted by Xplosive
Thanos was amped, he used one of Tyrant orbs, which increased Thanos power.

You don't really KNOW that though.

Inhuman
Plus thanos later absorbed the orb and its now part of his power smile

llagrok
Originally posted by Inhuman
Plus thanos later absorbed the orb and its now part of his power smile

That he did.

But all he did when fighting Tyrant was bludgeon him with it and use it to fire one energy blast. Tyrant had been phased by a blast from Ganymaede earlier, so it's not particularly impressive.

severance
Originally posted by harri
dd

alright we get it. you think dd even though you don't know who tyrant is. Please go away and leave this to real debaters. chair

I believe tyrant as he roughly on a par with Galactus who is above skyfather level which is above sm or dd

Xplosive
Originally posted by llagrok
You don't really KNOW that though.

Well, why he used it then?

Originally posted by llagrok
That he did.

But all he did when fighting Tyrant was bludgeon him with it and use it to fire one energy blast. Tyrant had been phased by a blast from Ganymaede earlier, so it's not particularly impressive.

He has also been punching Tyrant with it.

celestialdemon

But you don't KNOW how much it amped Thanos if at all. Nowhere is it stated that it amped his power, and neither Thanos nor Tyrant acknowledged it beyond Thanos trying to steal it.

tdawg14
Tyrant 10/10 with ease.

Bouboumaster
Tyrant punch to the ground DD, and then walk over his body to do the same to Sups. Flawless Victory, Tyrant 10/10.

Oh, and after that, he erase DD from existence. DCU is saved by Tyrant.

llagrok

That's why I said Bludgeon....

Anyways, I definitely believe that it contained some kind of power, but we have no idea how much or if Thanos was capable of extracting it. If he was able to use that power by simply holding it, why would he study it later on?

Mr. Slippyfist
Wasn't it Morg's Power Cosmic...

quanchi112
Tyrant all day everyday.

guy222
team loses

tdazz
Originally posted by guy222
team loses

Badly.

quanchi112
Poor team.

Enyalus
Lol, I like old threads. Funny reads. stick out tongue

Even a Depowered Tyrant would take down Current Supes and H/P DD with ease.

horrorwolf
sad There is no doubt that Tyrant lays waste to both of them every time.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant just destroys these two very very quickly and easily. This is spite.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant just destroys these two very very quickly and easily. This is spite.

Nihilist
tyrant stomps 10/10

tsscls
Tyrant 9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.