Challenge JacopeX's football/soccer Skills!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
This is how its gonna go. Tell me what trick ((no more than a 3 trick combo)) or type of goal or anything you want me to do with a soccer ball and ill post the vid of me doing youre request. I will start posting vids in about two weeks. For now, ill have all youre requests in mind. Im ready!

By the way, no im not wasting any time doing this, I just feel like doing this.

DanZeke25
Throw the ball up in the air, do a frontflip and then dropkick the ball into the net which was 20 feet away, while on fire.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Throw the ball up in the air, do a frontflip and then dropkick the ball into the net which was 20 feet away, while on fire.

laughing

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by JacopeX
This is how its gonna go. Tell me what trick ((no more than a 3 trick combo)) or type of goal or anything you want me to do with a soccer ball and ill post the vid of me doing youre request. I will start posting vids in about two weeks. For now, ill have all youre requests in mind. Im ready!

do a backflip with the ball in the air then do a 540 karate kick into a pool of acid

bogen
karate kick? wtf? use the japanse names buddy! erm

flick it up from your heels, kick it straigh up with your left and do a horizontal scissor kick when it comes back down.
i think you can pull that off.

Great the Vraya
Nutmegs you when soon after doing a rainbow with it, then does a flip over kick straight in to the goal (knocks out your gay a$$ goalie too stick out tongue)

TheKingofKINGS!
Do a triple crossover, against a defender, then kick the ball up, and head it downfeild 1-20 yards, then drop the ball, rainbow it, then when the rainbow comes in front, shoot teh goal from at least 30 yards away, against a goalie.

Prabhodh

laughing

Leo.M

SelphieT
dribble the ball, bootie bump anyone in my way, and score laces up biatch.

Doc Potato

By the way, no im not wasting any time doing this, I just feel like doing this. You have the legs of a woman, milord!
Ahhh... ya gotta love Blackadder...

lord xyz
I think I'm the first sensible person to post in this thread.

By not caring...

§P0oONY
Bull down your pants, then kick your balls.

FoxMeister
Wrap yourself in toilet paper, jump in a coffin and throw yourself down a flight of stairs

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Wrap yourself in toilet paper, jump in a coffin and throw yourself down a flight of stairs Yeah.....no.

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by bogen
karate kick? wtf? use the japanse names buddy! erm

flick it up from your heels, kick it straigh up with your left and do a horizontal scissor kick when it comes back down.
i think you can pull that off.

its called a 540 but i added in karate kick so he can understand it more from the tae kwon do 540

ThePittman
Just one trick. Kick the ball around the world and have it hit you in the back of the head. stick out tongue pitt_shifty

H. S. 6
I bet he can't do any of these tricks.

Amateur.

JacopeX
Actually these sound pretty hard......but ill try......even though ill fail stick out tongue

But I like trying the imposssible. Cant wait to do this! big grin

Barker
I can't do any of this shit. stick out tongue

I'm just attention whoring. big grin
detective

FoxMeister
Actually these sound pretty hard......but ill try......even though ill fail stick out tongue

But I like trying the imposssible. Cant wait to do this! big grin
DO THE ONE I SAID!!!! eek!

Slay

Akka, then panna yo momma, then cap a ***** with the ball.

FoxMeister
eek!

~Flamboyant~
Headbutt someone.

The Pict
Just bamboozle defenders really skillfully, like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZetTvy-gM74

lord xyz
Hey Jacope, try doing Rhonaldinho 7.

FoxMeister
Is there really any proof that JacopeX will actually do these things or are we just gonna believe him

Kongu Dude

Throw up the ball...

.. And kick it. no expression

FoxMeister
Gasp.... that should be an amazing challenge for JacopeX but yet he could probably muster up the courage to show the internet his incredible skills. be careful. DONT PULL A CYBER-STRING

Kongu Dude
Kick up the ball exactly 7 feet up in the air, Do a 360 spin, jump up with your legs first, move your head backwards and kick the ball upside-down while you're reading a comic. no expression

FoxMeister
eek!

Kongu Dude
I've done it.

It's not that hard. no expression

FoxMeister
i didnt say it was

Kongu Dude
And I didn't say you said it was. no expression

FoxMeister
I didnt say that you didnt say that i didnt say it was

Kongu Dude
Then why say it?

FoxMeister
Because you sounded like you were contradicting me

Kongu Dude
But I wasn't.

FoxMeister
good

Kongu Dude
Deal.

FoxMeister
deal shifty

Kongu Dude
shifty

FoxMeister
1) what skill
2)Oh trust me
3)You are

Kongu Dude
dontgetit

FoxMeister
shifty

Slay
He'll probably post vids of him playing FIFA Street.

Kongu Dude
srug

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Slay
He'll probably post vids of him playing FIFA Street.
I will be shocked if JacopeX has even mastered that

§noopy
Stay in Peru.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
detective Ok, so youre just saying im attention whore just because i wanna do something..........wow youre an ass and an idiot that will just insult me for anything i say which is is pathetic.

JacopeX
Is there really any proof that JacopeX will actually do these things or are we just gonna believe him I wouldnt embarrass myself being a fake. Im most definantely doing this.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Slay
He'll probably post vids of him playing FIFA Street. I beat both games. Pretty good game if you ask me. And no i dont know how to record tapes of me playing fifa street and posting it online

Kongu Dude
Ok, so youre just saying im attention whore just because i wanna do something..........wow youre an ass and an idiot that will just insult me for anything i say which is is pathetic.
ilufu

JacopeX
Dominos guy: "I love you too......." erm

lord xyz
Ok, so youre just saying im attention whore just because i wanna do something..........wow youre an ass and an idiot that will just insult me for anything i say which is is pathetic. It's Barker, he's making a joke and attention whoring making his post ironic. Just ignore him and chill out. smile

amity75

By the way, no im not wasting any time doing this, I just feel like doing this. I remember watching Andrei Kanchelskis when he was with Rangers, he was running at full pelt with the ball then jumped up on top of it, balanced on it and put his hand to his forehead in a kind of "I'm looking for someone to cross to" gesture then jumped off and kept on running with it. Utterly amazing. See if you can do that.

amity75
And if you can do that then Paul Le Guen is getting told about you.

Demonic Phoenix

Stay on the benchno expression

hmmHow bout you throw the ball into the air, head it back up into the air twice and then kick it wherever you want it, just don't break any windowsstick out tongue

JacopeX
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Stay on the benchno expression

hmmHow bout you throw the ball into the air, head it back up into the air twice and then kick it wherever you want it, just don't break any windowsstick out tongue Bench? What Bench?

Anyways, ill do what you say easily and can make it more fun and kick it into the goal.

Pandemoniac
Waiting for clips!

Vinny Valentine
I'd like to see a Video of your soccer skills doing this.

Kick a ball into your computer Smashing it.

eek!

JacopeX
Ill kick the ball at the computer yes but I guarantee you it will hit the computer.......it will shifty

FoxMeister
JacopeX's sig scares me

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by lord xyz
It's Barker, he's making a joke and attention whoring making his post ironic. Just ignore him and chill out. smile
Good idea. hmm

Smiter
http://members.chello.hu/peterweb/friss/kepek/invisiblesoccer.jpg

GO SOCCER BOY!

Kongu Dude
Wtf. dontgetit

Silent_Dreams
I wonder if he'll do any of these tricks.
JacopeX's sig scares me

Maybe because it says 'Kaka'? no expression

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Silent_Dreams

Maybe because it says 'Kaka'? no expression
You're right. dontgetit

FoxMeister
yeah. that is it

Kongu Dude
Yeah. ermmha

JacopeX
Yes my internet is back. Time to do the vids big grin!

JacopeX
Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
I wonder if he'll do any of these tricks.

Maybe because it says 'Kaka'? no expression Kaka is a brazilian name

Caca is shit roll eyes (sarcastic)

=Tired Hiker=

Stand on one hand while biting off the head of a chicken, then kick the ball into the basketball hoop next to the soccer field. smile

Deano
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vF0xeo5uZmw

do this to someone

JacopeX
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Stand on one hand while biting off the head of a chicken, then kick the ball into the basketball hoop next to the soccer field. smile Alright.......but I need a live chicken though weep

JacopeX
Originally posted by Deano
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vF0xeo5uZmw

do this to someone Do I have to do that in a match??? crazy

Deano
do it to someone in the street.its easy.just roll the ball to that person...then snap him

JacopeX
lol.........OK! I got an idea big grin

Demonic Phoenix
Bench? What Bench?

Anyways, ill do what you say easily and can make it more fun and kick it into the goal.

Reservesstick out tongue

How bout we make this more interesting.......You do what I told you to do......but just do it at the ice rink or on ice while wearing no footwearstick out tongue.....or better yet, socksstick out tongue

Bloigen

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bloigen
hysterical2 funny

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Barker
crylaugh

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'd like to see a Video of your soccer skills doing this.

Kick a ball into your computer Smashing it.

eek!

DarkC
Do a backflip with a donkey strapped to your back.

Puzzle
I see Jacope has yet to prove his 1337 skillz with balls. stick out tongue

§uffer§noopy
Retards don't win.

Kongu Dude
herbsmoke

JacopeX
Originally posted by Puzzle
I see Jacope has yet to prove his 1337 skillz with balls. stick out tongue uh, l337 is not even real in life because I have a life unlike you.

Kongu Dude
uh, l337 is not even real in life because I have a life unlike you.
tuft

ThePittman
Originally posted by ThePittman
Just one trick. Kick the ball around the world and have it hit you in the back of the head. stick out tongue pitt_shifty Still waiting pitt_fist

Black Dalek
Jacope, we're waiting.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Jacope, we're waiting. I made a ****ing bunch of them. All in my computer. Now I have to find the time to upload them. erm

Black Dalek
I made a ****ing bunch of them. All in my computer. Now I have to find the time to upload them. erm

www.youtube.com.

Puzzle
uh, l337 is not even real in life because I have a life unlike you.

That makes no sense whatsoever! lol

I made a ****ing bunch of them. All in my computer. Now I have to find the time to upload them. erm

And how old is this thread? You've had the time numb nuts, quit stalling.

JacopeX
That makes no sense whatsoever! lol

And how old is this thread? You've had the time numb nuts, quit stalling. Actually, I did one yesterday, so im still making more. wink

Puzzle
Actually, I did one yesterday, so im still making more. wink

And you can post one right now instead of uploading them all at once.

JacopeX
And you can post one right now instead of uploading them all at once. I rather do that actually. I uploaded one so far awhile ago. I want to upload them all at the same time.

Problem_Child
shoots jakope in face steps over body and makes goal
i win

Barker
no expression

Black Dalek
Now?

LifeInSepia
100th post!!

^ ATTENTION PLZ!! ^
| THE MEMBER APOVE THIS DAMN |
| POST IS LIKE, TOTTALY A HOMO |
| AND HAD BUTTSECK zomg : o !!!!! |

Bloigen
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
100th post!!

^ ATTENTION PLZ!! ^
| THE MEMBER APOVE THIS DAMN |
| POST IS LIKE, TOTTALY A HOMO |
| AND HAD BUTTSECK zomg : o !!!!! |

There's no post above you. Fisson Mailed.

Mywi
There's no post above you. Fisson Mailed.

Fission Mailed!! shock I loved that in the Arsenal...

Bloigen.. no offense.. but I love you more and more daily none180

Soleran
!?!

DarkC
I rather do that actually. I uploaded one so far awhile ago. I want to upload them all at the same time.
I'm going to go ahead and assume it's bullshit until you upload it.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Mywi
Fission Mailed!! shock I loved that in the Arsenal...

Bloigen.. no offense.. but I love you more and more daily none180

w00t

Barker
qRwKMQo3rUs

This is is single handedly the best forum in the ... the forum itself.. unless the.. the.. the.. forum site. See?

Everyone else sucks... especially Barker.. Who cares about Barker... Barker is an Ahooo look at this! I like this.

That's all I could decipher from that grunt. No idea what the **** that was at the beginning. And I wonder why your voice went all, ghey, when you described the 1,000,000th Post thread?

Blaxican
qRwKMQo3rUs

This is is single handedly the best forum in the ... the forum itself.. unless the.. the.. the.. forum site. See?

Everyone else sucks... especially Barker.. Who cares about Barker... Barker is an Ahooo look at this! I like this.

That's all I could decipher from that grunt. No idea what the **** that was at the beginning. And I wonder why your voice went all, ghey, when you described the 1,000,000th Post thread?

laughing eek! laughing out loud

Nice vid Jacope. My thread was in it!

Black Dalek
Check out Jacope's Uber Soccer Skillz!

CSR-25FDGzw

Blaxican
Could you do better?

Röland
qRwKMQo3rUs

laughing

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Blaxican
Could you do better?

Refered to me or Jacope?

Blaxican
j00.

Black Dalek
j00.

y me j00 fukah.

Blaxican
'Cause n1gg4, I h8 n00bs 71k3 j00 lolz!

Black Dalek
u r 0n3 t00, lolz 0wned!!

Blaxican
0MFG N033SS5S!!11!11

SpadeKing
H4hASSSS55555 Y0u jU5 g0t PWN3d NI994!!!!1111!!!!!31$1$141ONE!$!!$1

Slay
Could you do better?
Yes. Yes I could do better.

Kongu Dude
qRwKMQo3rUs

haermm

lord xyz
qRwKMQo3rUs

That's all I could decipher from that grunt. No idea what the **** that was at the beginning. And I wonder why your voice went all, ghey, when you described the 1,000,000th Post thread? My thread rules!

Black Dalek
Jacope's Uber Skillz never ceases to amaze me!

hAuqCNVQWnY

Bloigen
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Jacope's Uber Skillz never ceases to amaze me!

hAuqCNVQWnY

I commented. vin

Mywi
w00t slide

Kongu Dude
I commented. vin
I didn't. vin

Puzzle
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
I didn't. vin gah never bump this dumbv thread ever gain!

Kongu Dude
gah never bump this dumbv thread ever gain!
k, i wunt

Puzzle
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
k, i wunt

good cuase if tyou do it again i will have to have my right hand ma castrate you

JacopeX
good cuase if tyou do it again i will have to have my right hand ma castrate you Shut up, will ya!

Hidden Lotus
Shut up, will ya!

why dont you shut up.... stick out tongue

stupid b!tch

Puzzle
Shut up, will ya!

Dun't feel like it.

Hidden Lotus
Dun't feel like it.

fight the power roll eyes (sarcastic)

Puzzle
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
fight the power roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jacope has power? blink

Hidden Lotus
Jacope has power? blink

doubt it.
im just in a regbellion kind of mood right now.

Black Dalek
Jesus Christ Jacope. We're stilling waiting...Maybe its I...

Vathu
I'm waiting. It's five in the ****ing morning too.

Kongu Dude
I'm not waiting. herbvin

Vathu
Riight..

Neither am I...

Kongu Dude
Cool. herbermm

Vathu
In the meantime. Enjoy this video of JacopeX and a friend. Possibly the same Jacope.

GN8I2SyEiHw

Kongu Dude
Nah.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Vathu
In the meantime. Enjoy this video of JacopeX and a friend. Possibly the same Jacope.
Wow Making videos of yourself and your boyfriend is really not gonna give you rep that you wanted at all. big grin

The Pict
Uh here's a video made about me, try and match some of my skills

REFv75PNhZU

Black Dalek
Jacope fukin sucks.

TRH
burn

Hidden Lotus
nrub

Dancing Man
herbdance

JacopeX
stupid

Yes I had buttsecks with your momz. SWERVE! ninja Do something with your life and get laid. roll eyes (sarcastic) Cojudo de mierda. Medio pavo eres. laughing out loud

Originally posted by The Pict
Uh here's a video made about me, try and match some of my skills

REFv75PNhZU I have a question, what did you use to tape that?

Dancing Man
stupid

Yes I had buttsecks with your momz. SWERVE! ninja Do something with your life and get laid. roll eyes (sarcastic) Cojudo de mierda. Medio pavo eres. laughing out loud

My momz? You like having buttsecks with old transexuals? You disgusting puta.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Dancing Man
My momz? You like having buttsecks with old transexuals? You disgusting puta. Actually, im spelling like you are in that pathetic sig of yours. In addition to that, you come in without a purpose. Of course you dont even play soccer but if you did, I doubt you would even be in my league.

So tell me, why are you even here?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>