Nightwing runs the Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Nightwing has all of his arsenal with him. bathooks, batarangs,everything. Dick gets sent to the Marvel Universe by Mr. Mpx, who tells him that in order to go back home, he has to defeat all of these villains. Will he be going home? or would he end up stuck in the Marvel universe...never to see his friends again?

1. Bullseye
2. Pyro
3. Crossbones
4. Mystique
5. Kingpin

rotiart
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Nightwing has all of his arsenal with him. bathooks, batarangs,everything. Dick gets sent to the Marvel Universe by Mr. Mpx, who tells him that in order to go back home, he has to defeat all of these villains. Will he be going home? or would he end up stuck in the Marvel universe...never to see his friends again?

1. Bullseye
2. Pyro
3. Crossbones
4. Mystique
5. Kingpin

Personally? I think Pyro would be easier than Bullseye for Nightwing... Hrm... I'll say... he barely clears it. (assuming he's refreshed for each fight)

Otherwise if he has to face one after anyone... hes gonna be so hurting from bullseye...

Myself I woulda moved bullseye down to 3 and left the rest of the gauntlet the same, thats just me though.

PRAYERRUN
yeah I see what you mean there bud. I wouldn't mind seeing a Nightwing vs Bullseye fight now that I think about it. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.