Dr.Fate vs Dr.Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daredevil09
Who Win's?

hunbu04
FATE WITH EASE AFTER ALL HE IS THE BALANCE BETWEEN THE LORDS OF ORDER AND THE LORDS OF CHAOS

rotiart
I'm just gonna walk away from this one. If its current.. Last I read was in an issue of 52, where some guy can hear nabu...

far as i know he hasn't really done anything great yet.

long pig
I don't know what the new Fate is capable of, so I won't comment.

But, I DO know what the old Fate was capable of and he sure as hell ain't as powerful as Strange. Even pre-crisis Fate would lose to Strange.

Originally posted by hunbu04
FATE WITH EASE AFTER ALL HE IS THE BALANCE BETWEEN THE LORDS OF ORDER AND THE LORDS OF CHAOS
So?
Strange can call on power from Marvel's Chaos and Order as well as a few million other cosmic gods.

TricksterPriest
Strange. As good as fate is, Strange is the sorcerer supreme. That means he's the most powerful magi on earth. Fate is nowhere near that good. He's high up, but not top dog.

long pig
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Strange. As good as fate is, Strange is the sorcerer supreme. That means he's the most powerful magi on earth. Fate is nowhere near that good. He's high up, but not top dog.
He's not Sorcerer Supreme of Earth, he's Sorcerer Supreme of Earth's dimension i.e the Earth and the universe in which Earth resides in. Eternity didn't call him "By far the most powerful humanoid" for nothing.

Common mistake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.