ss4 gogeta vs nine tailed fox naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil' Gangsta
I want to know who wins.My brother thinks naruto will win. so I made this thread to prove him wrong.I know no doubt gogeta will win.What do u think?

Lil' Gangsta
I say ss4 gogeta.

Lil' Gangsta
c'mon who wins?

spencerspider
dbz>naruto power wise. gogeta kills naruto...

King Kandy
Spite.

This is absurd. Of course Gogeta wins.

Lil' Gangsta
I knew I was right after all.

spencerspider
obviousy

Captain SEX
Originally posted by King Kandy
Spite.

boobsmagee
yah its obvious its gogetta or how ever u spell it, each world has different forms of power/abilities, and dbz's is just quite far beyond naruto's despite the fact i like naruto over dbz eny day, i doubt naruto could take one kamayaha or however u spell it lol, u see ppl in naruto go down after basically one punch, and im pretty sure none of them have seen a punch like gogetta's smile

~Robbeh

Captain SEX
Spite.

Adult Swim Guy
really guys come on now i am neather a dbz fanboy or naruto fanboy but ssj4 gogeta would wipe him off the earth!

rotiart
The only close match would be young Goku from the original Dragonballs... to maybe... before he went running down the snakeway...

after that... i guess if goku refrained from using kaoken attack x 4 or whatever... which can crack a small planet...

Captain SEX
Okay okay new match!

All of the Z-Fighters versus Galactus, Thanos with gauntlet, and classic juggernaut.

Who wins?

DarkDethbringer
Z-fighters dude. The only anime characters that coudl beat DBZ chraracters would be Akira, some of the VERY late YYH characters (Sensui, Raizen, Yomi etc.) beyond that im not sure but DBZ is the strongest in teh universe or even as far as to say any universe

cloud_99
Naruto would die fast
his justsue runs out to quickly and is no match for Gogeta ki

Captain SEX
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Z-fighters dude. The only anime characters that coudl beat DBZ chraracters would be Akira, some of the VERY late YYH characters (Sensui, Raizen, Yomi etc.) beyond that im not sure but DBZ is the strongest in teh universe or even as far as to say any universe

Um... no.

Thanos can create and destroy univerese man. Galactus eats planets and can actually manipulate energy and such. Either of these people can just "erase" the entire Z-Team with a few thoughts.

Darth_Frost
why did u even make the topic....gogetta's power is impossible to imagine....

Captain SEX
Spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.