"Godlike" Cable Vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Obviously inspired by the vulcan thread, someone asked, so i thought ide make it

thoughts?

Roldz
Posted this on another thread..

Xplosive
God-Like Cable

Rewmac
In my opinion a guy who can hold a nuclear blast with a force-field, lift houses, lift islands, can see what the whole world thinks can take Gladiator out of the game for a while.

Molecule man
gladiator easy when he's confident

Lucid Lui
Gladiator has mind armour and has actually been shown to be adapting to a psionic probe before.

Rewmac
Someone who can break Surfer's board can do some damage to Gladiator too. Recently he has been shown pretty powerful. Other than that even Cannonball could stand up to him. "Godlike" Cable is stronger than Cannonball, streonger than Vulcan he can do Gladiator. Throwing an island on him for distraction and then project an explosive forcefield. And then just do Glads.

Validus
Originally posted by Rewmac
In my opinion a guy who can hold a nuclear blast with a force-field, lift houses, lift islands, can see what the whole world thinks can take Gladiator out of the game for a while.
I hope you know none of that stands up to Gladiator's best. Gladiator contained a blast that was going to level the solar system and destroyed a planet in 3 hits.

The Cannonball feat doesn't really mean anything.

Rewmac
Gladiator did that how many times??? For Cable it is everyday's job he can do it every single day. Gladiator is the character everybody beats once. Even Gambit owned him with a pack of cards.

Validus
Doesn't matter how many times he did it since we use characters at their best. His best feats outshine Cable's best feats. Not saying he'll win but it is the truth. Vs "Godlike" (horrible term btw) Cable it's a good fight. Current Cable is going down pretty fast though.

I just think it's hilarious how people on this forum act like he has no good feats.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Gladiator has mind armour and has actually been shown to be adapting to a psionic probe before.

your not talking about the Gladiator/supreme comic are you?

anyway one topic
5 out of 5
It all depends on how good glads is feeling about himself (not that it would be a walk in the park if he felt low) I would say that glads at full confadence is compairable to pre-crisis superman and at low confadence he is about dos superman so either way it's a very very hard fight.

What If...
Godlike cable points glads to his respect thread.

glad's confidence drops lower than Soljer's.

Cable 10/10.

Omega-level
God like Cable is on the level of Sentry, Thor, etc. He wins this 8/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by jasofisc
glads at full confadence is compairable to pre-crisis superman

nowhere near no

V for Valentine
Gladiator 10/10

A fully confident Gladiator would punk him.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Validus
Doesn't matter how many times he did it since we use characters at their best. His best feats outshine Cable's best feats. Not saying he'll win but it is the truth. Vs "Godlike" (horrible term btw) Cable it's a good fight. Current Cable is going down pretty fast though.

I just think it's hilarious how people on this forum act like he has no good feats.

I'm not saying he hasn't got good feats. I just think he isn't too tough. Of course he had high feats, I even like Glads but the thing he got owned owned by Gambit isn't really a good feat and it bothers me.

jasofisc
Originally posted by batdude123
nowhere near no

three punching a planet isn't comparable to pre-crisis?

batdude123
three punching a planet isn't comparable to pre-crisis?

NO... WHERE... NEAR.

jasofisc
so your saying that pre-crisis always one punched planets?

jasofisc
I really don't know much about pre-crisis supes I just thought he was able to move planets around with out PIS.

batdude123

jasofisc
I was just saying that at certain times glads can do stuff that's compairable to pre-crisis. what I meant was pre-crisis' avage feats not he high end ones. ether way the point is that glads and Cable are going to be evenly matched because half the time glads isn't at planet busting power

batdude123
I was just saying that at certain times glads can do stuff that's compairable to pre-crisis. what I meant was pre-crisis' avage feats not he high end ones. ether way the point is that glads and Cable are going to be evenly matched because half the time glads isn't at planet busting power

Those are his average feats. Superman in those days was consistently doing zaney and looney things that everybody thought was stupid.

Gladiator is more comparable to Post-Crisis Superman, who is still nowadays planet moving in strength.

Shit, in the JLA: World War Three story arc, Post Crisis Superman moved something that dwarfed the size of the solar system.

Roldz
Im quite sure Glads is suseptible to a tp attack releaving his own failures, so full confident mode he would'nt be... And from there on it would be an even field slighty towards Cable i think...

Soljer
Originally posted by What If...

glad's confidence drops lower than Soljer's.

What the f**k?

Who are you?

What If...
so clueless no

Soljer
Eh, whatever, just one more person on my ignore list now. big grin.

What If...
so unforgiving no

Xplosive
Originally posted by Rewmac
I'm not saying he hasn't got good feats. I just think he isn't too tough. Of course he had high feats, I even like Glads but the thing he got owned owned by Gambit isn't really a good feat and it bothers me.

Angel beating Apocalypse was aslo really bothering, but we know he isn't on his level. I want to say, you shouldn't look up to that. Both at their best, it would be hard, although I would chose God-Like Cable to win.
But then again, Gladiator was beating on Ego. God-Like Cable should use his TP abilites.

Face
Cables got the upper hand with his futuristic powers while Galactus uses brute strength It's a tough score on who would win but Cables got my vote

Rewmac
Originally posted by Xplosive
Angel beating Apocalypse was aslo really bothering, but we know he isn't on his level. I want to say, you shouldn't look up to that. Both at their best, it would be hard, although I would chose God-Like Cable to win.
But then again, Gladiator was beating on Ego. God-Like Cable should use his TP abilites.

Gladiator's brain got a Psi-shield of some sort. TK and abilities connected to that would work.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Gladiator is more comparable to Post-Crisis Superman, who is still nowadays planet moving in strength.

lol

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
lol

What the hell is so funny? eer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.