Darkseid vs This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Darkseid(no ALE)

vs

Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Rey Bill, Jack of Hearts, Morg, Terrax and Ganymede.

Bloodlust is on

Who takes it?

Wally West
Superman kicked Darkseid's ass so Gladiator could probably do it himself wink

If its Darkseid from years ago when he was meant to be an equal of Galactus he'd win, current Darkseid goes down.

guy222
Originally posted by darthgoober
Darkseid(no ALE)

vs

Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Rey Bill, Jack of Hearts, Morg, Terrax and Ganymede.

Bloodlust is on

Who takes it?

team wins

carver9
team; easily

TricksterPriest
Darkseid easily. No one on that team can stop him.

Ohhhhhh. I see what you're doing. This is the team that tried to take down Depowered Tyrant. Goober, Darkseid could take down Depowered Tyrant by himself. smile

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Ohhhhhh. I see what you're doing. This is the team that tried to take down Depowered Tyrant. Goober, Darkseid could take down Depowered Tyrant by himself. smile

laughing

Yeah right.
Darkseid showed fear when he seen surfer and when he took surfer down he snuck him, he didnt want a face to face confrontation with the surfer. How in the hell would he even be a threat to tyrant when his best blast was laughed off by galactus (even though it was a crossover).

Tyrant would whip darkseid a** 10/10.

Now Superman vs Darkseid, Superman 7/10.

Havent you realized yet that darkseid is a has been. He might never be the character that you dream of him being again. Sorry for the hurtful info.

carver9
gladiator full confidence 9/10 darkseid.

Che$t Rockwell
You either forgot to add that this is PC Darkseid, or you just want to see him get beat down. There are at least 5 people on that list who could defeat current Darkseid on their own.

Avalonofthewind
Bloodlust? OE the whole lot ftw.

They'd kick Thanos ass altogether bloodlusted however. smile

carver9
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Bloodlust? OE the whole lot ftw.

They'd kick Thanos ass altogether bloodlusted however. smile

He omega affect one of them and the others gang up on him and beat his A**. Each on there team has enough power alone to stagger darkseid and them all together would overwhelm him. Im not doubting that he wouldnt take one with him because he would.

Gladiator have planet moving, planet destroying punches. Silver surfer has enough raw power to stand up to darkseid alone. Terrax, not including him much but he would be a good nuiscance. Beta ray bill has enough power to stand up alone and last a couple of minutes with darkseid. Morg is just a power house, you shouldnt even included him in this since the guy is almost unbeatable and is one of the strongest heralds of galactus. Jack of hearts, dont know much about him. Ganymede, hes a power house also.

All of them together would curbstomp darkseid.

Give the team 10/10 unless they stand there and let him shoot them.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by carver9
He omega affect one of them and the others gang up on him and beat his A**. Each on there team has enough power alone to stagger darkseid and them all together would overwhelm him. Im not doubting that he wouldnt take one with him because he would.

What are you talking about? He can easily OE the whole lot. He's banished groups before effortlessly.

Gladiator have planet moving, planet destroying punches.

Flawed logic. Gladiator hasn't seen a decent feat in YEARS. He had problems with a tidal wave recently. Glads is near useless in this matchup.

Silver surfer has enough raw power to stand up to darkseid alone.

A good blast from SS did nothing to Thanos. Thanos punched him out in 3 shots easily. DS can easily do the same.

Terrax, not including him much but he would be a good nuiscance.

Agreed. Terrax is fodder.

Beta ray bill has enough power to stand up alone and last a couple of minutes with darkseid.

Now Bill is a fighter. He might be able to get a good hit.

Morg is just a power house, you shouldnt even included him in this since the guy is almost unbeatable and is one of the strongest heralds of galactus.

Morg is a decent brick. He get's pimpslaped like Kalibak.

Jack of hearts, dont know much about him. Ganymede, hes a power house also.

More Fodder.

All of them together would curbstomp darkseid.

Apparently not.

Give the team 10/10 unless they stand there and let him shoot them.

I could give the team some wins against most characters *Thanos and DS included* however..if they fight like they did against Tyrant...they lose.

carver9
What are you talking about? He can easily OE the whole lot. He's banished groups before effortlessly.

Flawed logic. Gladiator hasn't seen a decent feat in YEARS. He had problems with a tidal wave recently. Glads is near useless in this matchup.

A good blast from SS did nothing to Thanos. Thanos punched him out in 3 shots easily. DS can easily do the same.

Agreed. Terrax is fodder.

Now Bill is a fighter. He might be able to get a good hit.

Morg is a decent brick. He get's pimpslaped like Kalibak.

More Fodder.

Apparently not.

I could give the team some wins against most characters *Thanos and DS included* however..if they fight like they did against Tyrant...they lose.

Full confidence gladiator is powerful enough to harm darkseid. I know that youre going to disagree with me on this but I consider gladiator (full confidence)>>superman. Gladiator will never be written as the way he should be since he is a villian. The same can be said for darkseid. He is getting his ass stomped by almost any high end character because he is a villian. I know what darkseid is capable of just like everyone else know but superman whips his butt on a regular basis. Im going by what marvel has said of gladiator and they said that he has enough power to move planets. He has enough strength to level a city and he destroyed planets with his fist, has the highest speeding record from the 90's on up. Also when he put his mind to it he can do almost anything and nova called him one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

Who said that that was a good blast from surfer. I have seen surfer make thanos stagger. Surfer has enough power to put darkseid down, even thanos.

The thing about bill is that if its possible that his hammer can absorb the oe than they will truly win this battle.

Like I said before, morg is a powerhouse and he dont need to be put in this battle. He would overwhelm the odds. Darkseid vs morg, I give morg 4/10.

Its also very bad to compare tyrant to darkseid since tyrant>>>>darkseid.

Avalonofthewind
Full confidence gladiator is powerful enough to harm darkseid. I know that youre going to disagree with me on this but I consider gladiator (full confidence)>>superman. Gladiator will never be written as the way he should be since he is a villian. The same can be said for darkseid. He is getting his ass stomped by almost any high end character because he is a villian. I know what darkseid is capable of just like everyone else know but superman whips his butt on a regular basis. Im going by what marvel has said of gladiator and they said that he has enough power to move planets. He has enough strength to level a city and he destroyed planets with his fist, has the highest speeding record from the 90's on up. Also when he put his mind to it he can do almost anything and nova called him one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

Glads is a loser. You can debate that all you want...but that's the way it is. He started with promise..but that is long gone. Superman>>>>>>>>>>>Gladiator....Hell..Sentry>>>>>>Glads.

Who said that that was a good blast from surfer. I have seen surfer make thanos stagger. Surfer has enough power to put darkseid down, even thanos.

He looked pretty annoyed to me. Either way...a pimpslap should take care of SS...that or the full spectrum OE.

The thing about bill is that if its possible that his hammer can absorb the oe than they will truly win this battle.

That's a big "if"...I see the OE erasing him...like many other gods.

Like I said before, morg is a powerhouse and he dont need to be put in this battle. He would overwhelm the odds. Darkseid vs morg, I give morg 4/10.

Morg would be an annoyance to DS..nothing more.

Its also very bad to compare tyrant to darkseid since tyrant>>>>darkseid.

Tyrant didn't automatically destroy Thanos. He has no feats to compare to DS in his depowered mode.

Che$t Rockwell
See the problem is that people still think that Darkseid is as powerful as he was back in the day when he could casually take down PC Superman-he isn't.

The fact is yes, Gladiator is incredibly powerful. He's survived supernovas, physically destroyed planets because they were simply in his way, and can fly around 100x the speed of light at a minimum. I think he's also in the past broken Hyperions neck. There is no doubt that he basically has an identical powerset to current Superman except his stats are all much higher. Superman currently is a moon mover while Glads moves planets, supes moves at the speed of light while glads moves at 100 times that.

Gladiator would beat Darkseid. He is stronger and much faster. Think about that. Not only is darkseid going to be getting hit with enough force to crush planets, but lets add the speed on top of that. We've seen what speed can do, we've seen the flash KO white martians by running at them at incredibly speeds and hitting them so hard they fly into orbit. That is just the result of getting hit by something traveling at or near the speed of light. Now, take that type of strength and also stack on Gladiators own planet destroying strength..and then think about what would happen if Gladiator and Silver Surfer(who has physically matched Terrax before, who can also destroy planets on pure strength) blitzed him at the same time with all their strength? If Darkseid is even alive after that, he sure as hell won't have much left in him.

and thats just 2 members from the team, after that Morg and Terrax can mop up whats left.

Jebus reborn
however..if they fight like they did against Tyrant...they lose. Why is this?
They tried their best, and failed.

Unless they get an upgrade, I fail to see them doing any better against Tyrant... unless, these beings can stand up to Galactus, that is...

It's almost as if, they were written bad in that fight... which isn't the case.

quanchi112
trickster ur so full of sh-- darkseid could take tyrant my ass. he couldnt win against this team no way in hell. darkseid would be beheaded by morg as darkseid omega effected anyone he would be punded right after. somebody pull trickster outta darkseids ass

BlackJackal
Darkseid wouldn't stand a chance against an entire line-up like that. Ye there are a few jobbers in there, but no light-weights to be sure. And as powerful as he is, there is no way he's as powerful as all the people assembled here combined. There is such a thing as strategy and tactics to consider. The power cosmic is a subtle and powerful tool, much more than the point and zap that has become the default these days. If you want bloodlust, take a look at the Silver Surfer from the recent Exiles story arc, he's tearing the galaxy apart by himself! That's Surfer WITHOUT restraint! Darkseid is HISTORY!
Honestly Trickster ? WHAT are you thinking here ?

Silver Surfer is POWER incarnate, more than a match for anything Darkseid can throw at him.

Gladiator, as Marvel's in-house Superman he'd be able to knock Darkseid down and keep him down.

Beta Ray Bill can taken Thor to his limits, and he's a creature bred for WAR. He has the power and the skills to take it to Darkseid.

Between Terrax AND Morg, Darkseid wouldn't have a leg to stand on...literally. There are alot of things that can happen on the battlefield where all these titans are duking it out. Saying that Darkseid can beat them all is just well...unthinkable.

quanchi112
trickster will now counter with hes the most powerful skyfather crap of all time yada yada yada. hes argument is tired

BlackJackal
When was the last time Darkseid did anything truly powerful of Skyfatherey ? All he does is show up in the background complaining about how ultimate power should be his. WAH! The Joker has the Anti-Life Equation...I want it Wah!

Nikkolas
I heard he beat Orion and FireStorm recently.B ut I dunno.

charlemagne9746
His argument is not tired...it's the truth. DS would pimp slam that team like the bitches they are. They can do nothing to DS except annoy him. Remember, Darkseid mind controls billions of Daxamites...and each individual Daxamite is at least as powerful as any member on that team. This team is out classed in every way possible. Quit with the Darkseid hate...he is the shit...just live with it...and accept it.

quanchi112
poor darkseid hes really getting torn into. hahahhahahahahahaha

BlackJackal
I will agree that Darkseid is shit. Charlamagne, Daxxamites are great shock-troops. Powerful, resilient, but oh so week against reed solar radiation and lead. Granted that none of Team Marvel Cosmic are packing heat, but Terrax could use his powers to give them all lead poisoning with a thought. It's all tactics. And if darkseid is SUCH a bad-ass, why does he even need Daxamites in the first place ? Aren't you confident in his powers to bring him to victory ? Sound like he needs help to me. WAH! I'm getting my @$$ handed to me! HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME! SAVE ME SUPERMAN!

quanchi112
according to this dingus darkseid never loses. well hes been planted to source wall. read it learn it love it. darkseid would lose so fast and he would run to like the scared girl he turned into with yuga kahn showing up. but he wouldnt get away and would be annihilated.

charlemagne9746
I never said he needed Daxamites to help him in the fight...i was giving an example of his mind control powers. If DS can control them with mere thoughts...there is no reason that he can't control this team either, mentally. Like it or not...this team gets ***** slapped...effortlessly

BlackJackal
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I never said he needed Daxamites to help him in the fight...i was giving an example of his mind control powers. If DS can control them with mere thoughts...there is no reason that he can't control this team either, mentally. Like it or not...this team gets ***** slapped...effortlessly

Ok Charlie, riddle me this. IF Darkseid is so mind-blowingly the master of mind-control, why doesn't he do this all the time ? Its like saying "There's no way I can survive an encounter with the likes of these, my only hope is to make them my slaves!" You're gonna have to do better than that to prove your point. If that's your best shot I feel sorry for you that your imagination is so en-feebled.

quanchi112
charlemagne it takes one superman to put darkseid in his place and render him in the source so quit spouting he takes this team out effortlessly superman would be surfers bitc- let alone this team would cream his piehole.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
charlemagne it takes one superman to put darkseid in his place and render him in the source so quit spouting he takes this team out effortlessly superman would be surfers bitc- let alone this team would cream his piehole.

I think not....don't be hatin' Darkseid because he's that damn good....whether you accept it or not....he could beat this team with a wave of his hand...it is in his powerset to do so....you need more powerful characters than what is on that team to compete with Darkseid...sorry...just the way it is...better luck next time.

charlemagne9746
by the way...Black Panther put Surfer in an armbar...what do you think Superman would do to him...hmmmm...makes you think

Che$t Rockwell
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
by the way...Black Panther put Surfer in an armbar...what do you think Superman would do to him...hmmmm...makes you think

And Superman in the past has been floored by a mere gas station explosion.

Point? Every character has low points that just don't make sense. The older a character is and the more material he has out there, the more of these type of instances you will find. However, we both know that Superman wouldn't *truly* be hurt by that type of attack. Thats why I always try to think of a characters most consistent high-end performances when deciding how strong they are or who they would beat. For example in another thread someone mentioned Darkseid using superspeed. I have never ever seen Darkseid use superspeed so I asked if he had used speed on more than one occasion..because if he hadn't done so then to me it falls into the same category as the gas station explosion..it might of happened on panel, but it just doesn't make sense. Now if Darkseid had used speed multiple times then it is consistent.

quanchi112
chalemange only sees what chalremagne wants to see. that is how he works. he is obsessed with darkseid mindcontrolling people give it arest. he needs all those troops becuz he always needs help. putting darkseid on a asolo mission would give me the creeps. he needs a whole planet adoring him cuz he has low self esteem. didnt see darkseid mindcontrol yuga kahn. nope nor dr fate nor half the dc universe. no wow. he rarely ever does that in the middle of a fight. so why bring that up. hmmm i dont know. i saw darkseid get into a fight which he threw for whatever stupid reason but point is orion is a match for him. all these hearlds would be like overkill for darkseid hed be asking what he did wrong in his life to deserve this.

BlackJackal
Yes. Darkseid IS DC's master of evil, god of darkness, supreme threat to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Big WHOOP.
Where was his bad-@$$ level of power during Our Worlds at War ? He needed the power provided by the Amazon's worship of him to bail him out of a jam. I shudder to recall what a lame story-line that was to boot! I mean just WHAT is DC editorial thinking when they dream up some of this stuff ?
By the way, that fabled Anti-Life Equation that he has a boner for is nothing more than Manic Depression. They make pills for that. That's quite the lofty goal you have set for yourself D.S. WAY more aspiration than Thanos EVER displayed, making all of existence terribly depressed. What the f**k?

quanchi112
yes charlegame respond to that his badass ness in our worlds ar war. its funny. where is this badass that controlled billions of beings at in this story. the guys need s worshippers to even make hima threat in a story...,.lame AGAIN THIS IS WHY DARKSEID NEEDS FOLLOWERS IN ALL RESPECTS. thanos does things on his own for the most part darkseid isnt even content with apokolips now to bail him out he needs even more help when involved with a major crisis.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by BlackJackal
Yes. Darkseid IS DC's master of evil, god of darkness, supreme threat to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Big WHOOP.
Where was his bad-@$$ level of power during Our Worlds at War ? He needed the power provided by the Amazon's worship of him to bail him out of a jam. I shudder to recall what a lame story-line that was to boot! I mean just WHAT is DC editorial thinking when they dream up some of this stuff ?
By the way, that fabled Anti-Life Equation that he has a boner for is nothing more than Manic Depression. They make pills for that. That's quite the lofty goal you have set for yourself D.S. WAY more aspiration than Thanos EVER displayed, making all of existence terribly depressed. What the f**k?

Mind crushing depression that destrpys your will and truns you into a slave.

Yeah spreading that though all of reality isn't much of a goal roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos wants what? To get it on with a goth kid who looks like she's about 8?

quanchi112
thanos gets what he wants darkseid usually it takes him years to finally get what he set out to get a decade or so ago. that goth kid is mistress death and for her thanos has done some things darkseid could only do in his dreams.

Symmetric Chaos
thanos gets what he wants darkseid usually it takes him years to finally get what he set out to get a decade or so ago. that goth kid is mistress death and for her thanos has done some things darkseid could only do in his dreams.

Thanos got killed by a rip off of Kratos and is lusting after an 8 year old.

Che$t Rockwell
Yeah, and the man who primarily wrote Thanos (Starlin) still conveinently kept giving him a power up every so often, whether through bionic amping, magic, or from death herself. While Darkseid was so damn powerful he actually had to be written as weaker just to fit into storylines. Yet everytime Thanos had ultimate power(IG, HOTU) it slipped from his grasp because deep down he knew he wasn't worthy to wield such power. In other words he pussied out.

Back in the day when Darkseid was bitchslapping PC Superman(without needing any powering up) thanos was riding around in his crappy one seat helicopter trying to avoid the po-po's.

If we're gonna knock Darkseid, lets do Thanos as well.

starlock
Darkseid for the win

If it was in a comic it would be a great fight
on these boards D.S with little effort

Surfers cosmic awareness is the only chance the team has,but it will not be enough

quanchi112
chest thanos does what he plans to do. i hav enews for u they will never let the villian win in the end. neither will character will rule the universe very long. its just not how comics are writen. point is thanos already did conquer his universe. he had ultimate power but he got it thorugh hard work and determination. neither character can take over the universe without a powerup or without a huge ass army. starlins is thanos creator so why canthe amp him up. no one complained when kirby darkseid was unbeatable its just yeah u cant kill him its weak. thanos just simply overcommes whoever stands in his way when he wants to. its in his blood while darkseid needs followers. that is all he wants mindless followers. a boring universe where he makes all the decsions the only way darkseid could ever rule. and if he ever does conquer the universe ill say wow thanos did that yearsa ago but time u caught up to the mad titan.

Symmetric Chaos
thanos just simply overcommes whoever stands in his way when he wants to.

I found the root of your logic and it is crap.

Che$t Rockwell
chest thanos does what he plans to do. i hav enews for u they will never let the villian win in the end. neither will character will rule the universe very long. its just not how comics are writen. point is thanos already did conquer his universe. he had ultimate power but he got it thorugh hard work and determination. neither character can take over the universe without a powerup or without a huge ass army. starlins is thanos creator so why canthe amp him up. no one complained when kirby darkseid was unbeatable its just yeah u cant kill him its weak. thanos just simply overcommes whoever stands in his way when he wants to. its in his blood while darkseid needs followers. that is all he wants mindless followers. a boring universe where he makes all the decsions the only way darkseid could ever rule. and if he ever does conquer the universe ill say wow thanos did that yearsa ago but time u caught up to the mad titan.

All I'm saying is, if the goal is to knock Darkseid. There is plenty of stuff we can say about Thanos as well. Need I post pictures of the Thanos-copter again?

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/Zanku_2006/thanoscopter.jpg

"they say cats have nine lives! Now I'll see for myself!"

That Thanos, how does he think of those snazzy one liners in the heat of battle? I think it's high time we add "god-like wittiness" to his list of superpowers as well. I like how he felt he had to write his name on the helicopter, it's like he wanted us to have no doubt that yes, that is indeed thanos inside that helicopter. Bet he writes his name on his underwear too.

The reality is every so often the writers felt Thanos needed a powerup, and for all his planning and manipulating, when it came down to it...Thanos pussied his way out of ultimate power not once but twice. I like Thanos, but come on..jobbing to Superman is nothing compared to that. If Darkseid actually got control of the ALE in the way he wanted(as I think in the past he has been fooled into thinking he had it), do you think he'd just give it up and think himself unworthy of it? No, Darkseid would bitchslap whoever is on his left side(it's what he does) and then take over the universe.

quanchi112
that was before thanos was fleshed out as a character. hes established now and short of a writer on heroin he wont be portrayed like that again. and when i said thanos overcomes all his obstacles it was a genralized statement. in marvel he has conquered his universe. hence overcame all the odds. in thanos quest he acquired all the gems through sheer combat sheer trcikery or sheer intellingence. he earned them. what should i post thanos sitting in marvels the end after he beat everyone. will that scan prove anything. should i post darkseid face puffed out cuz he got own by asuperman who is weaker to him in almost every way.

WrathfulDwarf
Full confidence gladiator is powerful enough to harm darkseid.

HAWHAHAHAHAHAHARHARHARhahahehehe.....Oh wow! What have I been missing.

quanchi112
darkseid fans wake up and smell he cosmic power before it hits u in the face

Juntai
In Darkseids most recent contest, he downed Mister Miracle, Orion, and Firestorm at the same time, with a gesture. I think that speaks volumes, regardless of what haters want you to think.

starking
If this is a well portrayed Darkseid, then he crushes this team. He gave pre-crisis Validus and Mantis their powers. Mantis is just as powerful as any member on this team, Validus could probally solo this team.

Caps Conscience
Team via curbstomp. Silver Surfer could do it by himself.

Nikkolas
I checked otu Orion's Respect Thread....

And after seeing all that and how DS beat him and the others, I was impressed.

Seems kinda at odds with what I heard, though... Orion is supposed to kill Darkseid, isn't he?

quanchi112
if he beats guys with gestures why didn he not do it to superman. gimme a break he isnt beating this team now or ever

nvrbeenwthagirl
if he beats guys with gestures why didn he not do it to superman. gimme a break he isnt beating this team now or ever

You do realize Darksied has 40 plus victories on superman's 2? and that superman's victories are very very suspect. Given that DS was winning and shot himself in the eye with the OB.

quanchi112
dude he beat darkseid in a one on one fight where darkseid yielded. no plot devices a staright up fight. DEAL WITH IT DARKSEID GAVE UP. SUPERMAN CRUSHED HIM.

quanchi112
hey the patriots have all kinds of wins on the colts but recently as with superman vs darkseid its different it has changed. colts just went through them on their way to superbowl. superman went through darkseid on his way to save steel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
dude he beat darkseid in a one on one fight where darkseid yielded. no plot devices a staright up fight. DEAL WITH IT DARKSEID GAVE UP. SUPERMAN CRUSHED HIM.

How do you account for the fact that Superman couldn't have beaten DS without the source wall holding DS. Or the fact that Superman really shouldn't even be able to punch DS for real since DS only sends aspects of himself thru the boomtubes? Also given the fact that DS is a giant over superman. And that Earth Angel Supergirl was far and away more powerful than Superman, got her ass handed to her by DS in true form lets me know that you aren't well versed in your New God lore.

quanchi112
it happened its canon. u people have to deal with it and quit talking about darkseids wins and address his losses as well. u want to count his great showings and discount something that happened more than once against the same opponent.

nvrbeenwthagirl
it happened its canon. u people have to deal with it and quit talking about darkseids wins and address his losses as well. u want to count his great showings and discount something that happened more than once against the same opponent.

Or you can admit that Superman is a skylvl being. He beats GL at least 4/10 and a Gl can do anything a skyfather lvl being can do if he puts his mind to it.

quanchi112
well when i think of skyfather i think of marvels odin who is one powerful dude. dc seems to have a lot of skyfathers. marvels odin stands out to me in his universe. dc ones go down hard and fast.

charlemagne9746
that was before thanos was fleshed out as a character. hes established now and short of a writer on heroin he wont be portrayed like that again. and when i said thanos overcomes all his obstacles it was a genralized statement. in marvel he has conquered his universe. hence overcame all the odds. in thanos quest he acquired all the gems through sheer combat sheer trcikery or sheer intellingence. he earned them. what should i post thanos sitting in marvels the end after he beat everyone. will that scan prove anything. should i post darkseid face puffed out cuz he got own by asuperman who is weaker to him in almost every way.

damn...this mother****er has an excuse for everything. It's hopeless to debate with you. Thanos and Darkseid...both taken at base power levels...no artifacts of any kind...and you find that Darkseid is leagues above Thanos in every way. Look at the respect thread dude....Darkseid has simply done more impressive things with his own power. Darkseid pimplaps the JLA all the time....Thanos would need a power gem to get the same results. Without artifacts...Thanos does not compare to Darkseid....ever.

If you read the rules of this forum....you take away all the PIS...and have a character fight the way he/she should be fighting with his/her particular powerset. So, according to the rules of this forum....there is no way this team or Thanos could ever defeat Darkseid....EVER.

Maybe one day....you'll learn that and take your dick out of Thanos' and Silver Surfer's ass.

quanchi112
soon as u take darkseid out of ur mouth. ull never get it. come to darkseid vs thanos post ill explain it there. and according to u he aint ever beating darkseid but NOT TO ME. REVERSE THAT SHIT. NOW COME VIEW MY LATEST POST ON DARKSEID VS THANOS SHALL WE.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
HAWHAHAHAHAHAHARHARHARhahahehehe.....Oh wow! What have I been missing.

Welcome back WD. We have had an invasion of anti-darkseid trolls. stick out tongue They not only think Thanos is more powerful than Darkseid, and can beat him, they actually think this team stands a chance. crylaugh Most of us have given up trying to show them scans to the contrary or prove them wrong.

Nikkolas: Yes, Orion is destined to be able to kill Darkseid. But part of the reason he hasn't is because he fears becoming the next master of Apokolips if he does.

..........And the fact that Jack Kirby never finished the 4th world books before he brought them into the mainstream DCU. laughing

starking
it happened its canon. u people have to deal with it and quit talking about darkseids wins and address his losses as well. u want to count his great showings and discount something that happened more than once against the same opponent. I've told you before, Darkseid has beaten Superman's ass, like 8 or 9 times, under various writers. Superman has beaten Darkseid like 3 times. However every time it was written by JEPH F#CKING LOEB. Any Superman or Batman feat that happens under his writing, should automaticly be bullshit. And please don't give me one of your lame excuses, Superman should NEVER BEAT DARKSEID! End of discussion.

charlemagne9746
soon as u take darkseid out of ur mouth. ull never get it. come to darkseid vs thanos post ill explain it there. and according to u he aint ever beating darkseid but NOT TO ME. REVERSE THAT SHIT. NOW COME VIEW MY LATEST POST ON DARKSEID VS THANOS SHALL WE.

Alright...I'll take a look at it this evening when I get off work...but, I know it isn't gonna change my mind....and I know I'm not gonna change your's...so it is pointless to debate it any further...but, i'll take a look at the other thread later on.

quanchi112
no it is never pointless to debate we may not change each others minds but we could change someone elses mind who is on the fence about this. plus i love arguing these vs debates it to damn much fun. i would never want everyone to agree with me. i like disagreement it makes things fun. different is good.

TricksterPriest
bump.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Darkseid(no ALE)

vs

Bloodlust is on

Who takes it?

Current DS was able to mind rape ALL of the New Gods. Wave his hand and Pwn Firestorm and Orion. These guys lose rather quickly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Ohhhhhh. I see what you're doing. This is the team that tried to take down Depowered Tyrant. Goober, Darkseid could take down Depowered Tyrant by himself. smile laughing

no serioulsy darkseid the guy who taps out to superman begs not to be killed then dies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Current DS was able to mind rape ALL of the New Gods. Wave his hand and Pwn Firestorm and Orion. These guys lose rather quickly. whoopty doo. orion is a bum and firestorm has no real feats to make him a badass. ds loses hard to these marvel guys. supes beats up ds on his own. this is spite. ds has no chance.

none.

llagrok
This team couldn't handle a depowered Tyrant, Darkseid would be too much.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
This team couldn't handle a depowered Tyrant, Darkseid would be too much. how do u figure. tyrant is above darkseid any way u look at it. ds loses straight up to superman. ds loese bad here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
how do u figure. tyrant is above darkseid any way u look at it. ds loses straight up to superman. ds loese bad here.

Um no. The last time DS faced Superman, he pwned him in one punch. Also, DS currently can create alter realities and pwn top tiers with waves of his hand. Please, stop being rediculous. Tyrant has no such power to create alter realities. Stayne can beat tyrant, and she is inferior to DS.

quanchi112
Um no. The last time DS faced Superman, he pwned him in one punch. Also, DS currently can create alter realities and pwn top tiers with waves of his hand. Please, stop being rediculous. Tyrant has no such power to create alter realities. Stayne can beat tyrant, and she is inferior to DS. ds cheapshotted supes after he saved him.

supes needed to rescue him how sad is that. ds needs help from the hero who put him there and then cheapshotted him becuz he knows he cant beat him straight up anymore.

for shame ds.

at least ds can kick his wimpy sons ass with no effort at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ds cheapshotted supes after he saved him.

supes needed to rescue him how sad is that. ds needs help from the hero who put him there and then cheapshotted him becuz he knows he cant beat him straight up anymore.

for shame ds.

at least ds can kick his wimpy sons ass with no effort at all.

And exactly how did Superman get out of the source wall oh great one of comic wisdom? laughing

quanchi112
And exactly how did Superman get out of the source wall oh great one of comic wisdom? laughing one of his superfriends. u know who. but ds needed superman himself to save him becuz no one else would.

nvrbeenwthagirl
one of his superfriends. u know who. but ds needed superman himself to save him becuz no one else would.

The point is, no matter how powerful, only few have torn them selves out. Orion did it. Does this mean Orion is more powerufl than Superman? Yes. and does DS beat Orion with one wave of a hand. yes. You lose. I win. See how easily I can pwn you if I truly wished to use your logic against you.

Nikkolas
Talk about lol.

She has no feats above Tyrant whatsoever.

Nikkolas
Orion in the story DS owned him in was trapped in titanium.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Talk about lol.

Is anything you say actually right?

What feats do depowered Tyrant have that even suggest he is as powerful as The dark side of the source?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion in the story DS owned him in was trapped in titanium.
I remember he broke out? Or else how did DS pwn him? In titanium?

Nikkolas
He broke out but it was a chore for him.

You know, the galaxy-busting Superman-owning Orion you talk about.

Would Superman have trouble with titanium?

So, quantify for me how powerful the "dark side of the Source" is.

If Darkseid is above it, then it's not very strong.

quanchi112
The point is, no matter how powerful, only few have torn them selves out. Orion did it. Does this mean Orion is more powerufl than Superman? Yes. and does DS beat Orion with one wave of a hand. yes. You lose. I win. See how easily I can pwn you if I truly wished to use your logic against you. orion has never made ds tap out. supes has. and badly. supes has beaten orions dad badly while orion is a joke anymore and loses to hand gestures.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He broke out but it was a chore for him.

You know, the galaxy-busting Superman-owning Orion you talk about.

Would Superman have trouble with titanium?

So, quantify for me how powerful the "dark side of the Source" is.

If Darkseid is above it, then it's not very strong.

Or you just dont' know the true power of DS. You do realize that DS removed from the time stream caused it's collapse just becuz he was so powerful. You also realize that stayne was the equal of takion. Takion was able to own three herald lvl beings without even trying. He dind't even know how to use his own powers. Also, We do know that Orion uses his AF to bust galaxies. Also he was used to help shut down a 5th of a universe. I dont' remember Orion having his MB or Af in that fight in Firestorm. maybe i'm wrong. So what was your poitn again?

quanchi112
Or you just dont' know the true power of DS. You do realize that DS removed from the time stream caused it's collapse just becuz he was so powerful. You also realize that stayne was the equal of takion. Takion was able to own three herald lvl beings without even trying. He dind't even know how to use his own powers. Also, We do know that Orion uses his AF to bust galaxies. Also he was used to help shut down a 5th of a universe. I dont' remember Orion having his MB or Af in that fight in Firestorm. maybe i'm wrong. So what was your poitn again? u are correct that ds almost succeeded in killing himself and evryone else in foundations. he sucks a t palnning things like this out. orion currently loses to hand gestures. hes as pathetic as can be, hes a joke.

quanchi112
u are correct that ds almost succeeded in killing himself and evryone else in foundations. he sucks a t palnning things like this out. orion currently loses to hand gestures. hes as pathetic as can be, hes a joke. here is a scan of what would have happened to ds if legion hadnt gone back in time to save both versions of ds along with everyone else.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Legion30-07.jpg

its funny how ds asks to go with them and he tells ds he is toast.

priceless.

nvrbeenwthagirl
u are correct that ds almost succeeded in killing himself and evryone else in foundations. he sucks a t palnning things like this out. orion currently loses to hand gestures. hes as pathetic as can be, hes a joke.
Fail. Current Firestorm is far superior to the old one, and he was pwned as well. DS waves his hand and herald lvl beings fall. your logic is the worse ever. rather than admit someone is just more powerful, you act as if the person getting owned is weak or weaker? I could say the surfer got one shotted by thanos, Odin, tyrant, and beaten by the runner. when does the surfer actually win? But I have common sense to know all those guys are more powerful. so mentioning him getting one shotted doesn't mean anything. use logic and common sense. right now you dont' . you probably won't even understand this posting.

quanchi112
Fail. Current Firestorm is far superior to the old one, and he was pwned as well. DS waves his hand and herald lvl beings fall. your logic is the worse ever. rather than admit someone is just more powerful, you act as if the person getting owned is weak or weaker? I could say the surfer got one shotted by thanos, Odin, tyrant, and beaten by the runner. when does the surfer actually win? But I have common sense to know all those guys are more powerful. so mentioning him getting one shotted doesn't mean anything. use logic and common sense. right now you dont' . you probably won't even understand this posting. surfer doesnt lose to hand gestures. and he isnt fated to kill odin who oneshotted him. orion is fated to kill him and i swear he is getting lamer and lamer. hes a joke right now. a big fat joke.

i love ur sad attempts at rips. it makes me laughing hard.

nvrbeenwthagirl
surfer doesnt lose to hand gestures. and he isnt fated to kill odin who oneshotted him. orion is fated to kill him and i swear he is getting lamer and lamer. hes a joke right now. a big fat joke.

i love ur sad attempts at rips. it makes me laughing hard. Orion has already killed DS. That prophecy has come to past you dweeb. He used the genesis box. And the hand gesture had an energy wave from it. I bet you dont' even own the comic. you FAIL.

quanchi112
Orion has already killed DS. That prophecy has come to past you dweeb. He used the genesis box. And the hand gesture had an energy wave from it. I bet you dont' even own the comic. you FAIL. di dhe kill him on his own?

laughing

in that genesis box story we see ds can never truly win as it always gets reset. poor guy doesnt even know it.

why did u ignor emy foundations scan where ds was dying becuz hes a big tard.

Happy Dance

nvrbeenwthagirl
di dhe kill him on his own?

laughing

in that genesis box story we see ds can never truly win as it always gets reset. poor guy doesnt even know it.

why did u ignor emy foundations scan where ds was dying becuz hes a big tard.

Happy Dance
I see that you really just cant' stand to lose. I have proven you wrong at least 50 times today. Then you just go in another direction when someone owns you. first you try and say that DS is weak becuz orion will kill him. then when I say he's already did it, with the uber powerful GB, then you go another route and talk about how DS never wins. You idiot. Thanos never wins. no villian ever wins. god you are rediculous.

quanchi112
I see that you really just cant' stand to lose. I have proven you wrong at least 50 times today. Then you just go in another direction when someone owns you. first you try and say that DS is weak becuz orion will kill him. then when I say he's already did it, with the uber powerful GB, then you go another route and talk about how DS never wins. You idiot. Thanos never wins. no villian ever wins. god you are rediculous. thanos outright won in the end. hence no hero stopped him. thanos then chose to do the honroable thing and save the universe. good show.

u havent proven me wron gonce and still continue to ignore ds in foundations and the scan where ds lost becuz he was utterly reatrded in that story.

ds is weak becuz orion will jkill him. orion is a joke and this is the man who will eventually kill ds. how ashamed i feel for ds for this jokeof a new god to be the one who kills him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.