Riddle me this, riddle me that, why are all these new threads complete shat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Like seriously sleepy

I mean I'm not expecting a masterpiece but for ****s sake, youtube has been around forever, nobody gives a **** if you find a squirrel water-skiing, they've most likely already seen it.
And nobody cares if you're "liked" or "dating" some new preteen pimply boy that'll dump you the second the new WOW comes out.
And it's one thing being random and funny etc, but sometimes you just aren't and come out demented.

P.S. To certain people, stop recycling jokes. The first time it was funny, the second time, not so much.

FoxMeister
i came prepared..... no expression

silver_tears
Originally posted by FoxMeister
i came prepared..... no expression

petpetsleepy

Ana P
Well...

What are you going do? ermm

Red Two
People will do it anyway.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Ana P
Well...

What are you going do? ermm
Nothing. It was what I planned

Wolflet
Originally posted by silver_tears
Like seriously sleepy

I mean I'm not expecting a masterpiece but for ****s sake, youtube has been around forever, nobody gives a **** if you find a squirrel water-skiing, they've most likely already seen it.
And nobody cares if you're "liked" or "dating" some new preteen pimply boy that'll dump you the second the new WOW comes out.
And it's one thing being random and funny etc, but sometimes you just aren't and come out demented.

P.S. To certain people, stop recycling jokes. The first time it was funny, the second time, not so much.
Irene, you know how many times this kind of thread has been made stick out tongue
BTW profiled your title droolio

FoxMeister
What don't you profile?

Wolflet
What don't you profile?
Alot of things roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Yeah..like totally.

Strangelove
What don't you profile? Things that aren't funny.

Riddle me this, riddle me that, why are all these new threads complete shat?

Because n00bs make them. And if they aren't n00bs, the should be ashamed

FoxMeister
I think i got that

FoxMeister
Yeah.... i got it laughing

Wolflet
I also don't profile anything Mist says happy

Strangelove
Originally posted by Wolflet
I also don't profile anything Mist says happy Well played hmm

Wolflet
Originally posted by Strangelove
Well played hmm
Hes a total jackass sad

Strangelove
Originally posted by Wolflet
Hes a total jackass sad petpet

Vinny Valentine
Like seriously sleepy

Because they are Shit.

Wolflet
Originally posted by Strangelove
petpet
hug

Lana
To be completely honest...your threads aren't quite stellar examples either erm

FoxMeister
lol... stellar

silver_tears
Originally posted by Lana
To be completely honest...your threads aren't quite stellar examples either erm

Examples of what?
They a. get more than 1 reply, and b. are at least something different, rather than the same ri-god-damn-diculous youtube shit.

But whatever, I couldn't care less, I'm pulling out of the OTF, and from now on and simply using my artwork thread to post photos and possibly the GDF, it's been a wild ride kiddies. love20

Mr. Bacon
theyre better than most yes

Lana
Examples of what?
They a. get more than 1 reply, and b. are at least something different, rather than the same ri-god-damn-diculous youtube shit.

But whatever, I couldn't care less, I'm pulling out of the OTF, and from now on and simply using my artwork thread to post photos and possibly the GDF, it's been a wild ride kiddies. love20

Well, you say that no one cares about if someone likes someone, but then you start threads about running out of hot water or getting a nasty salad...think people care about that?

I don't know, seems a bit of a double standard to me.

ThePittman
The bad thing is most of the jokes I hear on this forum are old ones, that is the problem with being so OLD stick out tongue though I have heard a few new ones.

Ana P
OMG

=Tired Hiker=
I agree with certain aspects of the opinions expressed in this thread. tongue

trademark
Like seriously sleepy

I never Seen i Squirrel water-skiing i don'y like squirrels i be happy when they all die

Great the Vraya
You know, the funny thing is that the point of this thread is complete "shat"

=Tired Hiker=
The thing about this thread is that you can read it over and over and it has a different meaning every time. I notice things about it that I didn't notice before every time I read the whole thread. Thread whole time thread notice before time for. blink

Council#13
Like seriously sleepy

Is any of this anger-concentrate directed towards me? no expression

Bardock42
Originally posted by ThePittman
The bad thing is most of the jokes I hear on this forum are old ones, that is the problem with being so OLD stick out tongue though I have heard a few new ones.

You don't hang out much around me, old man.

dr. pookie
looks like a case of a disgruntled member

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
You know, the funny thing is that the point of this thread is complete "shat"
the shear irony is compelling innocent_1

but the truth isnt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.