100 Supermans VS. Wolverine & Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turtlethomas
Wolverine and spidey joins forces to **** louis lane. superman is enraged and makes a scientist create 100 clones of him so he can fight them... but wolverine and spiderman are tired after the rape.

who wins??

Soljer
I can't wait till this one gets banned too.

Turtlethomas
superman cant ban wolverine, and when he becomes tired, his defense drops. spidermans speed can tire him. i forgot to say its the first version of superman who is only strong

Turtlethomas
and spidey keeps them tired so wolverine can kill them

Dinalfos
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i65/chrisskins/trashcat.jpg

Entity
All the clones turn on superman but, because he is still so totally full of bullshit he still beats the 100 clones Wolverine and spiderman while a million megatons of kryptonite is flowing.

HE CAN'T LOSE!!! Don't yall get it. God I hate that Kryptonian bastard.

Grimm22
ok, its official Turtlethomas the only worse forum troll than you was David_Richards

Faceman

Soljer
Originally posted by Faceman

endrict
BAN stupid FAN BOYS

Innerhype
Originally posted by Faceman
10 Originally posted by Soljer

Rewmac
Can Turtlethomas be banned ??

Soljer
Originally posted by Innerhype

Very soon, we hope.

Mace Skywalker
Yes please ban him/her cuz this is sick.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Soljer

Very soon, we hope.

6 I hope he gets banned forever this is sick

Zahit

TricksterPriest
4. Hasta la vista sucka.

Dinalfos
By the time this guy gets banned, the count will be at -468

Soljer
Originally posted by Dinalfos
By the time this guy gets banned, the count will be at -468

sad. Sad, but true. Bans usually take so long to get applied.

Hell, by the time he get's banned, we'll already have the-judge16

Mrrungo Mu
Where the heck do these people come from?

Entity

jgiant

manorastroman
first off, this is an apocalyptically stupid thread. second off, he did say this version of superman has only super strength. even though superman strength could kill either wolverine or spiderman in a single single, both would be faster than superman and could kill him in a single blow.

that said, 100 might be too many.

AngryManatee
I'm surprised how everyone reacted like little babies. This is a goddamn "which fictional character vs another fictional character" post. Lighten up. I'm surprised how serious some people take these things.

jasofisc
it's the whole raping ms. lane thing that pisses me off. I don't know about everybody else

TricksterPriest
Yeah, that's pretty much the biggest offense here. Lois is a ***** at times, but she doesn't deserve that. And it's completely against Spidey and Logan's characters to do that. Sabertooth, maybe. Carnage, sure. But not those 2.

AngryManatee
I wish I cared enough about Lois and her fictional manifestation to be insulted. Wait a sec... no I don't.

roughrider
Originally posted by Turtlethomas
Wolverine and spidey joins forces to **** louis lane. superman is enraged and makes a scientist create 100 clones of him so he can fight them... but wolverine and spiderman are tired after the rape.

who wins??

roll eyes (sarcastic)

bean_machine
Originally posted by AngryManatee
I'm surprised how everyone reacted like little babies. This is a goddamn "which fictional character vs another fictional character" post. Lighten up. I'm surprised how serious some people take these things.

Well I just hate threads like these because they clutter the forum. I don't want to scan through bullshit thread, just because someone wants to be stupid.

AngryManatee
I guess if these threads took up as much of my time is it does all of yours, then I would be annoyed. Oh well...

SpunkySmurph
I guess if these threads took up as much of my time is it does all of yours, then I would be annoyed. Oh well...

Actually, your pointless posts are currently the thing that bugs me the most about this thread.

braz

peace motherf*cker.

Soljer
Originally posted by braz

peace motherf*cker.

And the son of a ***** is banned. Score.

TricksterPriest
Woo hoo!

AngryManatee
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Actually, your pointless posts are currently the thing that bugs me the most about this thread.

Exhibit A laughing

bean_machine

Since I don't get to spend much time here I don't want to read a buch of clutter.

I see you have the time to post how stupid people are who just want a clutter free forum. Its great to have that kind of time you know. Its so much better than posting your opinion on a vs thread.

Anyways I am a very angry person. I was born angry and it doesn't take much to piss me off. That is why I hate when people clutter these forums. If I were a mod I would be more like Lana on the game vs forums and I would clean up this forum up a bit. I mean it is starting to get a little out of hand with very stupid threads.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu

The deepest darkest depths of hell no expression

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu

CBR

DarkCrawler

You know what is more pathetic then a guy who has no life?

Someone who has no life and uses his free time to sign up on forums and tell other people that they don't have life just because they discuss about fictional characters.

And I'm meaning you, if you haven't got it already.

grey fox
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
CBR

I thought they came from Fox....

Howard_Jones
Or maybe we're both wrong and they come from Hudlin's closet.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by bean_machine
Since I don't get to spend much time here I don't want to read a buch of clutter.

I see you have the time to post how stupid people are who just want a clutter free forum. Its great to have that kind of time you know. Its so much better than posting your opinion on a vs thread.

Anyways I am a very angry person. I was born angry and it doesn't take much to piss me off. That is why I hate when people clutter these forums. If I were a mod I would be more like Lana on the game vs forums and I would clean up this forum up a bit. I mean it is starting to get a little out of hand with very stupid threads.

Why are you tellin an angry manatee about how angry you are? Also it doesn't take very much time to post my opinions since all I'm posting are little witty remarks. So I guess you could say that I have the time to do it. All 15 seconds of my time.

As for this battle, I'm just gonna say the Supermen win, based on nothing but my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.