Why Torture us with another Superman Returns movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Man I cant believe it.Its bad enough they made us sit through that first crappy Superman Returns movie.I said all along that another superman movie was not neccessary.That the first two were such great magical movies that it was pointless to make another Superman film.Superman Returns was so dumb and not at all unique but thats not enough for them.They just had to go ahead with plans to make another crappy superman returns sequal. mad I said all along that unlike the batman movies it was totally unnessary to restart superman all over again the way they did with Batman with Batman Begins because the first tow superman movies unlike the batman movies did justice to the comicbook and there were already two great superman movies made so a restar was stupid and totally unnessary. mad I stand by that original statement .

super pr*xy
you don't have to watch it... confused

Mr Parker
Believe me after watching superman returns,I wont.I never wanted to see superman returns in the first place.I only did it as a favor to a kmc poster here because he begged me to.

supermanwins
superman rocks
i cant wait for the next 2 films apparently the little kid gets a building fall on him and the kid stands up like noting happend
plus the kid has the upperhand hes invulnerable to kryptonite

redcaped
Superman is an interesting subject. All these years they've made so many mistakes on both movies and comics. They want to do the right thing this time.

supermanwins
superman 3 was pretty crap
but the new one was brilliant a bit to long but never the less i cant wait for the next 2 in the last one he might die

redcaped
He might not...6 movies. We have Spider-Man on 3 and I don't think that's the end. Just make Darkseid-->Doomsday to defeat the real JLA (flash, green lantern, wonder woman) and superman left for last. Think about this, by the time movie 6 comes out each of the JLA superheroes would have made it to the big screen. They just flee from Doomsday but Superman dies with him. Then we will have the best movie ever!

bakerboy
Totally agree with you, mr parker. Batman begins was a restart of the series, with a new tone and all diferent from the first four crappy movies. But superman returns was a bad copy of the first superman movie, dialogue, plot and all, with only a few new things in it. Even Lex Luthor is still a clown wearing wigs with dumb bimbo as his assistant. I wonder how much Brian Singer did watch the superman movie to make so a bad copy. But clearly, brandon routh isnt christopher reeve and kate bonswhort isnt margott kider.

The worst thing is that the rumous said the the sequel of superman returns will be another copy of superman 2, with general zods and his crew back to earth and doing an alliance with lex luthor, with possibly jude lawn playing zod.

Hey Brian, if you hou have new and cool ideas about superman , go and do it. But please , stop doing those bad copies of the original superman movies, its a shame for the christopher reeve's movies .

redcaped
Don't listen to him. After part 2 you're clear to try new things but 2 is 2 and much better this time! They won't be doing silly things or get help from Luthor. Show the Flash fans how fast can they get.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by bakerboy
Totally agree with you, mr parker. Batman begins was a restart of the series, with a new tone and all diferent from the first four crappy movies. But superman returns was a bad copy of the first superman movie, dialogue, plot and all, with only a few new things in it. Even Lex Luthor is still a clown wearing wigs with dumb bimbo as his assistant. I wonder how much Brian Singer did watch the superman movie to make so a bad copy. But clearly, brandon routh isnt christopher reeve and kate bonswhort isnt margott kider.

The worst thing is that the rumous said the the sequel of superman returns will be another copy of superman 2, with general zods and his crew back to earth and doing an alliance with lex luthor, with possibly jude lawn playing zod.

Hey Brian, if you hou have new and cool ideas about superman , go and do it. But please , stop doing those bad copies of the original superman movies, its a shame for the christopher reeve's movies . Have they still not pinned you down as Parker's bloody sock?

Doc Potato
And Parker, wasn't it you positively drooling over SR a few months ago? Weren't you arguing with Doc ock about how great Sr was?

bakerboy
Originally posted by Doc Potato
Have they still not pinned you down as Parker's bloody sock?

Mmmmmm, difficult to respond so stupid coment. i'll pass.

The Pict
Comic book sequels sometimes outshine the first that's why. Also it'll rake in the cash.

.Dance_Inside.
well I thought Superman Returns was great.
I'm still pretty obsessed!
I honestly can't wait till the sequel!

MattDay
superman returns, did well enough to get people acting like retards... anything is possible now!

Gregory
"Made" you?

WrathfulDwarf
I think fans are split on the Superman relauch of the franchise. Some say "hit" others say "missed". It's rather difficult to know how fans reacted after seeing the film.

In a way I'm glad the franchise will continue. But at the same time I feel some changes wouldn't hurt. Nothing major of course just some simple changes.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Man I cant believe it.Its bad enough they made us sit through that first crappy Superman Returns movie.I said all along that another superman movie was not neccessary.That the first two were such great magical movies that it was pointless to make another Superman film.Superman Returns was so dumb and not at all unique but thats not enough for them.They just had to go ahead with plans to make another crappy superman returns sequal. mad I said all along that unlike the batman movies it was totally unnessary to restart superman all over again the way they did with Batman with Batman Begins because the first tow superman movies unlike the batman movies did justice to the comicbook and there were already two great superman movies made so a restar was stupid and totally unnessary. mad I stand by that original statement . I find myself agreeing w/you for the most part. I however don't think the Donner films hold up anymore. That reverse time thing was just stupid IMO. This movie could have been good if they tried to do something original instead of rehashing dated material.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Doc Potato
And Parker, wasn't it you positively drooling over SR a few months ago? Weren't you arguing with Doc ock about how great Sr was?

since you made that moronic comment that I am a sock of bakerboy your not even worth answering to.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by redcaped
Superman is an interesting subject. All these years they've made so many mistakes on both movies and comics. They want to do the right thing this time.

well they didnt with superman returns and they damaged it too much already with returns that its impossible to do it right this time. mad

dirkdirden
didn't like the movie, and everyone I went with didn't like the movie.

Mr Parker
thats easy for me to believe.

brainchild81
Originally posted by dirkdirden
didn't like the movie, and everyone I went with didn't like the movie. I had the exact same experience

Mr Parker
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
well I thought Superman Returns was great.
I'm still pretty obsessed!
I honestly can't wait till the sequel!

well Im glad YOU liked it.I myself dont plan on seeing the next one.

((The_Anomaly))
I do, I loved the movie, I thought it was as good as Batman Begins, which is pretty good. I saw Superman Returns in theaters 3 times. I also plan to buy the DVD on the 28th.

brainchild81
SR was nowhere near as good as BB. It was boring from start to finish. Just a poorly made movie.

redcaped
That's why they'll need Zod to return. Fist against Fist...real action.

brainchild81
Anybody that can give him a good fight.

chase el
Originally posted by brainchild81
Anybody that can give him a good fight.

ignorance

redcaped
Originally posted by redcaped
That's why they'll need Zod to return. Fist against Fist...real action. Rated-R ooh, too much violence! evil face

brainchild81
Originally posted by chase el
ignorance There's a Superman villain named "Ignorance"?

chase el
no i was talking about you. thanx for proving me right. "Anyone" could take superman?

brainchild81
It's funny when people try to be insulting and prove how ignorant they really are or @least how poor their reading and comprehension skills are. Read what I said again genius. Next time you even think about talking about me, make sure you @least know what the hell you're talking about. Read what redcaped posted and then my response to it.

Mr Parker
I will say however that even though I was dissapointed with superman returns and I hate it that they are making another one,at least it wasnt as bad as most comicbook movies are.Better than a lot of other jun they have out there such as the man-spider movies,the burton/schumacher batman films,the hulk,the fantastic four,catwoman.I mean its not near as bad as those crappy films.there have sure been a lot worse than superman returns.

brainchild81
To be honest though, you just have beef w/the Spidey films. I think I remember you dissing the Spidey films while taking up for Elektralaughing. One day you'll look @ the Spidey films and realize how good they were. This film SR is crap. I'd even say I liked the Keaton Batfilms better. FF wasn't great, but was still more entertaining than the borefest that was SR. Supes is better than Catwoman & on par w/X3. Crap.

bakerboy
Superman returns= dull and failed movie.

X-men 3: enteraining movie, but worse than that other x men movies.

tim burton batman movies, joel schumacher batman movies, catwoman, man spider movies, fantastic four= crap

Dinalfos
Enough with the "Man-Spider" crap already. It's retarded. I'm glad they actually put Peter Parker first, eventhough Sam Raimi's vision of the character is not mine.

Ricodrayz
The story was Garbage and his son thing was crap! Oh and Loius Lane was horrible, didn't seem like her, and I hated Lex's comic relief type. The whole movie felt like I seen it before since they get a guy that looks like reve, used the same freaking Diaologue and music(ok I liked the old music but every 5 secs when supes spits "Music plays" "Supes says hey" Music playsssssssssssss. Anyone notice that all Supes did for the most part was lift Something lol, first he lifts this, then he lifts something in the same way he did before but just heavir then he lifts again.....They need a bad guy to fight him ahh, and not Zod people again...

My brother got the Dvd and was watching it, 30 mins later he was done, I was like huh? He said oh, I watched the beginning credits which was cool and the music that played, then he skipped up to Supes saving the plane, after that he went to 5 secs of supes saving fire,some random people, guy with machine gun, and finally the end where he lifts again. All the parts Supes is doing something took like 5 mins except the plane and the end.

I like how the movie looks, and how supes flys blah blah blah blah blah, and all the visuals but the story was garbage and made me almost fall asleep because it was a copy of old superman's but worse.

With that said, the movie slaughters such shows as the Hulk, Catwoman and so on. Yeah, so I am not saying it is the worse crap ever made, I mean if Superman 1 and 2 didn't come out I would give this one more credit but since it is like a remake with crap in it, it is just an Eh, could watch this movie.

Part 2 should be better....maybe lol

Ultraman Baltan
Man I cant believe it.Its bad enough they made us sit through that first crappy Superman Returns movie.I said all along that another superman movie was not neccessary.That the first two were such great magical movies that it was pointless to make another Superman film.Superman Returns was so dumb and not at all unique but thats not enough for them.They just had to go ahead with plans to make another crappy superman returns sequal. mad I said all along that unlike the batman movies it was totally unnessary to restart superman all over again the way they did with Batman with Batman Begins because the first tow superman movies unlike the batman movies did justice to the comicbook and there were already two great superman movies made so a restar was stupid and totally unnessary. mad I stand by that original statement .

Amen, brother! Either "Superman: Doomsday" or the high-way!

Ultraman Baltan
Better than a lot of other junk they have out there such as the man-spider movies

THIS I disagree with.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
The story was Garbage and his son thing was crap! Oh and Loius Lane was horrible, didn't seem like her, and I hated Lex's comic relief type. The whole movie felt like I seen it before since they get a guy that looks like reve, used the same freaking Diaologue and music(ok I liked the old music but every 5 secs when supes spits "Music plays" "Supes says hey" Music playsssssssssssss. Anyone notice that all Supes did for the most part was lift Something lol, first he lifts this, then he lifts something in the same way he did before but just heavir then he lifts again.....They need a bad guy to fight him ahh, and not Zod people again...

My brother got the Dvd and was watching it, 30 mins later he was done, I was like huh? He said oh, I watched the beginning credits which was cool and the music that played, then he skipped up to Supes saving the plane, after that he went to 5 secs of supes saving fire,some random people, guy with machine gun, and finally the end where he lifts again. All the parts Supes is doing something took like 5 mins except the plane and the end.

I like how the movie looks, and how supes flys blah blah blah blah blah, and all the visuals but the story was garbage and made me almost fall asleep because it was a copy of old superman's but worse.

With that said, the movie slaughters such shows as the Hulk, Catwoman and so on. Yeah, so I am not saying it is the worse crap ever made, I mean if Superman 1 and 2 didn't come out I would give this one more credit but since it is like a remake with crap in it, it is just an Eh, could watch this movie.

Part 2 should be better....maybe lol laughing Funny stuff about the lifting. Singer must have been like, "screw having good fights, I want people to come out of this movie saying 1 thing--Superman's strong as a muthafuca!"

Mr Parker
Originally posted by bakerboy
Superman returns= dull and failed movie.

X-men 3: enteraining movie, but worse than that other x men movies.

tim burton batman movies, joel schumacher batman movies, catwoman, man spider movies, fantastic four= crap

yep. amen to thatthumb up

Mr Parker
To be honest though, you just have beef w/the Spidey films. I think I remember you dissing the Spidey films while taking up for Elektralaughing. One day you'll look @ the Spidey films and realize how good they were. This film SR is crap. I'd even say I liked the Keaton Batfilms better. FF wasn't great, but was still more entertaining than the borefest that was SR. Supes is better than Catwoman & on par w/X3. Crap.

thats like expecting me to one day to like those crappy garbage and over rated Keaton Batman movies as well.Never has happened,never will happen with the man-spidey movies either.one day they will restart that series like they did with batman and people like you will one day wake up and realise they are inferiour films like people have with the burton batman movies since batman begins came out.People used to think the keaton batman films were amazing,now with batman begins,people are waking up to the fact that they are not that good,some anyways,some are still hopeless,same will happen with those films.people will then see how bad and horrible those films are as well.Naw the Burton Batman movies are even more crappy easily.

brainchild81
Yeah mane. & I guess I'll realize Elektra was good too. Elektra good. Spidey bad!laughing

Big Sexy
thats like expecting me to one day to like those crappy garbage and over rated Keaton Batman movies as well.Never has happened,never will happen with the man-spidey movies either.one day they will restart that series like they did with batman and people like you will one day wake up and realise they are inferiour films like people have with the burton batman movies since batman begins came out.People used to think the keaton batman films were amazing,now with batman begins,people are waking up to the fact that they are not that good,some anyways,some are still hopeless,same will happen with those films.people will then see how bad and horrible those films are as well.Naw the Burton Batman movies are even more crappy easily. I doubt it. I liked the original Batman when I was a child and I still enjoy it now. Returns- Batman and Robin were all garbage but I still enjoy the original. I did enjoy the spidermans also but I didn't fell they were awesome. But they weren't crap. I felt the Spiderman series had the problem with Spidermans character, They haven't been able to hit the spot on a nerd/smartass but I still enjoyed them and am looking forward to 3.

Mr Parker
Yeah mane. & I guess I'll realize Elektra was good too. Elektra good. Spidey bad!laughing

well yeah when the day comes that you grow up and become mature, you'll realise that.Obviously you have a really really bad memory because you forgot our conversation we had where i stated the obvious- that the man-spidey movies are kiddie flicks that were targeted mostly at kiddies where Elektra is an adult themed comicbook film aimed mostly at adults so naturally YOU cant appreciate that movie. laughing I dont merely say that they are kiddie flicks just because I hate them either.As my enemy doc potatoe will tell you, I hate and bash the Keaton Batman films every bit just as much as i do the man-spidey films.He'll tell you how we got into it several times in the batman section about that.But I can at least admit that with those crappy Keaton Batman movies they weren't kiddie flicks,that they were made mostly for adults.so I'll repeat this AGAIN for you even though you wont remember it since your memory is so bad.you want to watch a kiddie flick comicbook movie thats made mostly for kids,then yeah stick with your MAN-SPIDER movies,but I myself like comicbook movies that are adult themed with a good storyline behind them so therefore I will stick to Elektra. stick out tongue If you have anything else to say to me about the man-spider movies then pm me about it.This is the superman section and this thread is made to discuss the superman returns movie.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I doubt it. I liked the original Batman when I was a child and I still enjoy it now. Returns- Batman and Robin were all garbage but I still enjoy the original. I did enjoy the spidermans also but I didn't fell they were awesome. But they weren't crap. I felt the Spiderman series had the problem with Spidermans character, They haven't been able to hit the spot on a nerd/smartass but I still enjoyed them and am looking forward to 3.

Well Batman 89 IS worth sitting through since the hot looking Kim Basinger is in it and she has such a huge role in it. big grin She is the ONLY redeeming factor about it. big grin I did tape record it off cable once so that I can always look at the scenes that have Kim Basinger in them and fastforward through the ones that dont have her in it. big grin But for the most part,people who liked the keaton batman movies back then,the majority of them are finally waking up and realising after seeing Batman Begins that even the first one wasnt that good except for the people that are keaton/Burton lovers.Those people are hopeless and will NEVER take the blinders off and see how horrible those films really are because of their blind love and devotion to Keaton.

But as I said in my last post though,enough about THOSE movies,lets talk about Superman Returns since thats what this thread was made to discuss.

usagi_yojimbo

I agree with you for the most part. I just rented Superman Returns - from Blockbuster today. I'm halfway through it, and I can barely stay awake. The movie thus far is as lackluster as it is unoriginal - and the story is extremely confusing. We're not given any indication as to where Superman has been these past few years, what he has found out about his origin, or why he even went into outer space in the first place(Him returning from outerspace in his old spaceship is laughable -- I mean -- how(and where) did he receive the technology and parts to fix it? How was he able to launch it into orbit, and back into earth's atmosphere - without any type of Satellite system detecting it? Yes I can accept a few logical plot holes here and there..and I'm all for suspension of disbelief - but at least try to create some semblence of logic and coherency within the story. Don't just be lazy and not even attempt to explain anything.)

As far as the acting goes - it is very wooden and phony - but to be fair - I don't think we can completely blame the actors for this - seeing as how they had a horrible script and plot to work with. Brandon Routh(sp?) does do a good job pulling off a Reeve-ish Clark Kent/Superman - but it comes across as more of an impersonation, as opposed to him actually acting and really getting into the character(I have to say looks wise - he is perfect for Superman. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point we were to find out that he is a clone of Christopher Reeves).

Truly - the biggest mistake regarding this movie - was making it a continuation of the 2 Donner(sp?) Films. I had heard that it(Superman Returns) was originally intended to have a plot similar to the "Death of Superman" storyline - and loosely based on a script written by Kevin Smith(which would have probably made it much more entertaining and original).

The only good thing I have to say about this movie(thus far) - is about the special effects, which are truly spectacular. Still - I would trade the old special effects(which even by today's standards are pretty good) - over the new ones, if it would allow for a better story. All in all - I give Superman Returns(from what I've seen thus far) - a C minus - and that's only because of the effects. I can honestly attest to liking the last 2 Superman films of the 80's(3 and 4) more so than this one - even as abysmal as they were(Actually Superman 3 wasn't so bad - the evil Superman scenario and the junkyard battle between him and Clark Kent was classic. Superman 4 - on the other hand, left much to be desired).

Regarding a sequel. I don't think they should do one. They need to start from scratch again. Re-cast the movie - get a new director, new cast and what not. Any relaunch will have to be done in the next 5 to 10 years, however , because its going to take myself(and others) awhile to get this dreadful movie out of our systems.

K.Diddy
I dont know why so many people have beef with Superman returns,I thought the movie was Kick ass.

MattDay
I know, and most people i know say its great, then i come on here and they say its crap and such... all the weirdos are on here?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I dont know why so many people have beef with Superman returns,I thought the movie was Kick ass.

just when i thought you had good taste in comicbook movies when you told me you agreed with me that The Burton Batman movies and the man-spider movies suck to. sad

K.Diddy
just when i thought you had good taste in comicbook movies when you told me you agreed with me that The Burton Batman movies and the man-spider movies suck to. sad

Okay,I shouldn't of said the movie was ''Kickass'' it wasn't, but I dont think it is half as bad as half of this forum is making out, I mean I watched it and it kept me entertained for the whole movie,so therefor I am happy with itconfused

brainchild81
laughing It's amazing how people who think Elektra was better than the Spidey films also think they have good taste in movies. Returns was a snoozefest. Have him fight somebody tough next movie please.

MattDay
I agree with brainchild, in my perspective, a reintro of superman was kinda needed, he's been out and left everything to batman, xmen and spiderman (all the others ultimately sucked).

He's had a nice reintro, i think, because it had heart, moving scenes, which the originals lacked because of the cheesy style of them, not saying them films were crap. not at all.

Now where I agree, someone who can punch superman and superman can punch in the next film is what we all want, somewhat a clever move by singer because now everyone has a taste of what superman can do, (lifting billions of tons, bullet in eye, flying faster than a mini gun bullet)

Expectations for the next one could be huge, not always a good thing as we know but will help the films move of actually making a 'good' profit, (notice the commas) as we all know it made slight profit, apparently enough to cement a sequel, but I've seen miracles performed for some films that sucked and still got a sequel.

Spiderman films are entertaining, i think such a strong objective view shown by certain members is, of course their opinion, but tale of the tape shows these films are blockbusters and the highest selling superhero movies, and also are amoung the biggest top selling films ever, which is a feat on it's own.

Superman is back, his return was what I expected, some love a lot, some hate a lot, majority sit in the middle of these to opinions because what was to be expected really?

Now as I said as long as the films quality of returns is the same with, and here's an idea to chuck in, the three goons that got crushed at the end, maybe mix with the crystal-land/kryptonite, to form strange creatures in the sequel, brainiac finds them, and then takes the island and them back to earth, judged by their course of movement, thus finding superman. 4 super powered beings against superman right their! plus there's a history between superman and the island/goons from returns.

Mr Parker
laughing It's amazing how people who think Elektra was better than the Spidey films also think they have good taste in movies. Returns was a snoozefest. Have him fight somebody tough next movie please.

thanks for showing how you constantly ignore points on how Elektra is better and how horrible your memory is. laughing seriously dude you have severe memory comprehension problems that need to be looked into laughing laughing

Mr Parker
Okay,I shouldn't of said the movie was ''Kickass'' it wasn't, but I dont think it is half as bad as half of this forum is making out, I mean I watched it and it kept me entertained for the whole movie,so therefor I am happy with itconfused

Oh Okay I see what you mean.Yeah I understand and agree with you.I also dont think its half as bad as everybody is making it out to be either.I didnt care for it mainly because it wasnt anywhere near as good as the first two superman movies were and unlike the batman movies,a superman restart wasnt needed but like you said,its not near as bad a film as everybody here is making it out to be,better than a lot of other comicbook films just not anywhere near the magical masterpiece that the first two superman movies were and wasnt neccessary to be made.I take that back then,yeah you got very good taste in comicbook movies. wink

MattDay
wow, mr parker has shown some kind of remorse and a clear gesture of opinion... now i've seen everything... im not too sure on the originals, i cant get my head around the crap special fxs they had back then lol

K.Diddy
Oh Okay I see what you mean.Yeah I understand and agree with you.I also dont think its half as bad as everybody is making it out to be either.I didnt care for it mainly because it wasnt anywhere near as good as the first two superman movies were and unlike the batman movies,a superman restart wasnt needed but like you said,its not near as bad a film as everybody here is making it out to be,better than a lot of other comicbook films just not anywhere near the magical masterpiece that the first two superman movies were and wasnt neccessary to be made.I take that back then,yeah you got very good taste in comicbook movies. wink

beer Thanks for accepting my opinion Mr Parker

Mr Parker
Thank me by answering my pm's.a long time ago I would pm you asking you questions about comicbook films but you stopped answering them even when i would post on threads of yours in the off topic section that I sent you a pm which made no sense because I have always respected your opinions because like i said,you've always had good taste in comicbook films. mad that being the case,if I send you a pm will you promise to answer it this time?

K.Diddy
Thank me by answering my pm's.a long time ago I would pm you asking you questions about comicbook films but you stopped answering them even when i would post on threads of yours in the off topic section that I sent you a pm which made no sense because I have always respected your opinions because like i said,you've always had good taste in comicbook films. mad that being the case,if I send you a pm will you promise to answer it this time?

If I have the time I will

xmarksthespot
Elektra was garbage. no expression

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Elektra was garbage. no expression

t'was, wasnt it...

brainchild81
^^ 2 good posts.Originally posted by Mr Parker
thanks for showing how you constantly ignore points on how Elektra is better and how horrible your memory is. laughing seriously dude you have severe memory comprehension problems that need to be looked into laughing laughing laughing You didn't really make any point. You just said Spidey was made for kids & Elektra was made for adults. Regardless of who it was made for, Elektra was crap. A person who can't see that should think twice, maybe 3 times before downrating someone's taste in movies. We're getting off topic again though. Let's talk about how they blew it w/Returns though. They really should have started fresh & had him have a good brawl. Routh seems to be the closest you can get to Reeve though.

MattDay
i dont think they blew it with superman returns. full stop. they just should of had him fighting something that can take him on one on one, well in respect to brian singer, he has set the battleground for that in the sequel so cry all u want he did it right, but there are other "right" option he could of took.

Mr Parker
Brainchild I have stopped reading your insane stupid rants ,not going to listen to someone who has such horrible memory and reading comprehension problems and cant face the truth that a certain comicbook movie about a wallcrawler was made mostly for kids.

brainchild81
Brainchild I have stopped reading your insane stupid rantslaughing Apparently not.Originally posted by Mr Parker
,not going to listen to someone who has such horrible memory and reading comprehension problems and cant face the truth that a certain comicbook movie about a wallcrawler was made mostly for kids. laughingThat's right, post lame insults instead of something of value. Spidey delivered for kids(Spidey's been thru some rough s**t, but his coolness and "friendly 'hood" ideals make him one of the more "Kid friendly" characters out there)and adults and Elektra didn't deliver to ANYBODY but you it seems regardless of who it was made for. I didn't think a movie w/Ninjas could suck..................& then I saw Elektra. Comprehend that.Originally posted by MattDay
they just should of had him fighting something that can take him on one on one, well in respect to brian singer, he has set the battleground for that in the sequel I hope you turn out to be right

Mr Parker
thanks again for showing your memory and reading comprehension problems you have for everybody to see. laughing im done with you and your insane posts since you have displayed how horrible your memory is countless of times.. laughing

Mr Parker
If I have the time I will

okay I sent you one so i would appreciate your answer back on it.

MattDay
me too brainchild, me too... well he 'effin better lol

pr1983
even if spidey was made for kids, its still, to this day, up there with the best comic book movies imo... and its arguably (and by arguably, i mean probably) marvel's best series so far (though i am, admittedly, more partial to blade, even though #3 wasnt the best)

brainchild81
DittoOriginally posted by Mr Parker
thanks again for showing your memory and reading comprehension problems you have for everybody to see. laughing im done with you and your insane posts since you have displayed how horrible your memory is countless of times.. laughing laughing Says the guy who just finished sayingOriginally posted by Mr Parker
Brainchild I have stopped reading your insane stupid rants How many times are you going to say that and then reply to me afterward?laughing You contradict yourself. Just admit you can't counter my arguments and that you'd rather post lame insults. Spidey delivered & Elektra didn't regardless of who they were made for. Rather than try to prove a point, your next response to me will likely be you telling me how you aren't going to respond to me anymore. You're hilarious manelaughing

Super Guy
Don't bother arguing with Parker, brainchild, he's unbelievably stubborn and irrationally hates various gr=reat movies (Returns, Spider-Mans, X-Men 1 and 2) well past the point of obsession!

Mr Parker
your hilarious saying that the man-spider films are great movies.cool to see you love such great kiddie flicks. laughing and by the way,as usual,you never get your facts straight.sure I dont care for the xmen movies that much and were disappointed with what they did to them mainly because of the costumes and the movies revolving so much around Wolverine and pretty much ignoring the origins of other key characters but THOSE movies are at least watchable because they are at least not kiddie flicks and have much better written stories.also,as I already pointed out on this thread,you like brainchild also lost your credibility on comicbook movies with that idiotic statement you made saying that I am a sock of bakerboy. roll eyes (sarcastic) you lost your credibility right there dude because everybody here knows that socking is a bannable offense.how many more moronic comments do you and brainchild have left? laughing well it doesnt matter,listeing to someome who has huge memory problems and cant remember anything said to him and someone who makes idiotic statements that I am a sock of bakerboy are people that have no crediblity. laughing Im done with you as well.

Mr Parker
so dont bother posting here on this thread anymore either because like brainchild,I wont read your insane rants either.you guys crack me up.One of you-brainchild demonstrates poor memory and reading comprehension problems and cant remember anything posted to him,the other-"you" goes and makes idiotic comments that I am a sock of bakerboy when everybody here at this site besides "YOU" of course,knows thats bullcrap. laughing keep on posting and losing your crediblity as well super guy. laughing

MattDay
ergh hush up child!

brainchild81
Ditto.Originally posted by Super Guy
Don't bother arguing with Parker, brainchild, he's unbelievably stubborn and irrationally hates various gr=reat movies (Returns, Spider-Mans, X-Men 1 and 2) well past the point of obsession! Ditto. He never debates or counters anything. I think he's some youngster or something. This "kiddie movie" thing is probably from some youngster train of thought that makes him think that in order to be mature you have to likes boring & horrible movies like Elektrasmile. He just posts lame insults and tells people how he's done listening to them and then replies to them again(and againsmile). But somehow he thinks I'm the one w/memory problems. He talks about other people not having credibility, but he likes Elektra. Of all the movies to like, this guy picks Elektra. Elektra was so bad I didn't pay to see it & still wanted my money back laughing Let's see how many more times he's gonna tell us he's done w/us. He obviously loves contradicting himself. He's the most hilarious poster ever. Returns could have been great IMO, but I wanted to see Supes have a good brawl.

jmcnasty
I think the movie was great Can't wait to see the next one. It was way better than Batman Begins. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Bats, but the Scarecrow.ohohoh scary messed

MattDay
i think u just said the wrong thing there, everyone on here considers that to be the best superhero film so far... i'd say at the most superman returns comes in at a close second to batman begins

Darkchoco
They needed a more powerful villain to have more fight seens, I found most of it boring cause of its lack of fighting

brainchild81
Ditto. We want more than just seeing him pick up heavy objects.

MattDay
true true. but u gotta admit it's nice to see big blue up on the big screen again!

carver9
Originally posted by jmcnasty
I think the movie was great Can't wait to see the next one. It was way better than Batman Begins. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Bats, but the Scarecrow.ohohoh scary messed

Gotta have my own opinion. I can't agree with something just because everybody else does.

Redatom65
Batman Begins IMo was the superior film. Alor better than the original Batman films which I despise. that's right al 4 of them excluding The Adam West Batman Movie.

Mr Parker
Ditto. Ditto. He never debates or counters anything.

This is all the crap that I read of yours because as usual your full of crap so i know the rest is full of crap as well.thats YOU that never debates or counters anything and you know it. roll eyes (sarcastic) you have demonstrated COUNTLESS of times that you have horrible memory skills and cant remember anything so that kind of person I got no time for when I just got to repeat the same damn things because you cant remember them. roll eyes (sarcastic) typical of a man-spider fan though. big grin

even my enemy superguy once told you that unlike you I know how to address and argue my points but of course since your memory is so autrocious I would expect you not to remember that time though.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Redatom65
Batman Begins IMo was the superior film. Alor better than the original Batman films which I despise. that's right al 4 of them excluding The Adam West Batman Movie.

I totally agree with everything you said about the batman films.well said. thumb up yeah i despise the others as well.

brainchild81
Ditto. Ditto. He never debates or counters anything.

This is all the crap that I read of yours because as usual your full of crap so i know the rest is full of crap as well.thats YOU that never debates or counters anything and you know it. roll eyes (sarcastic) you have demonstrated COUNTLESS of times that you have horrible memory skills and cant remember anything so that kind of person I got no time for when I just got to repeat the same damn things because you cant remember them. roll eyes (sarcastic) typical of a man-spider fan though. big grin

even my enemy superguy once told you that unlike you I know how to address and argue my points but of course since your memory is so autrocious I would expect you not to remember that time though.. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing It's good to see you're still done w/me. Still contradicticting yourself and making yourself look very stupid. Maybe I should expect that from an Elektra fan? You're hilarious.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Because maybe hopefully they can get it right.

draxx_tOfU

Kal875
The next movie should be like this:
http://www.ifilm.com/video/2645491

MattDay
apparently that's a plan they might implement for the third films of superman and batman.

i.e. brandon routh and christian bale join together for their trilogy... that could work, but is also a big risk, but that fan made film does show the potential is electric!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.