EU Boba Fett vs 25 Rebel Troops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
the fights in the Jungle planet on Return of the Jedi, and Fett has 2 hours of prep and knows what hes up against.

Boba Fett also has: EE-3 laser carbine rifle, wrist-mounted flamethrower, a pulse cannon, wrist rocket darts, fibercord with a grapple hook, sonic beam weapons, numerous blades, gas pellets, grenades and jetpack with concussion rocket launcher

The troops all have standard laser rifles and pistol blasters.

who winz??

Darth Martin
Boba Fett takes this if he has his jetpack. The enviorment suits him and he is more mnobile and has alot more weapons.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Boba Fett takes this if he has his jetpack. The enviorment suits him and he is more mnobile and has alot more weapons.

yea, i forgot that. embarrasment just now added it.

Advent
Edit:

Boba Fett, more often than not If he plays tactically and smart, and by all accounts he will, he'll defeat the opposition. Of course, if anyone wants to challenge that, and ask me to provide why, I can do so.

And Fett doesn't even necessarily need his jetpack to do this, albeit it will come in handy.

Escape81
Originally posted by Advent
Boba Fett, more often than not (and by that, I mean all the time). If he plays tactically and smart, and he will, he'll curbstomp the opposition. Of course, if anyone wants to challenge that, and ask me to provide why, I can do so.

And Fett doesn't even need his jetpack to do this, albeit it will come in handy.

EM ESS EN, you turkey lover!

And... Boba Fett wins because of that kickass helmet.

Advent
Originally posted by Escape81
EM ESS EN, you turkey lover!

Me'sa know.

I have it ready to download, just have to open it (these things aren't a rarity with me). I'll PM you later, or email you later, or message you later, or mail you later, or pterodactyl message you later when I come back.

S_W_LeGenD
Bobba Fett will win in this fight if he has all those nice gadgets and equipment with him and especially his Jet-Pack.

But he might get injured due to heavy blaster fire by 20+ opponents. So, this fight isn't very easy for him but still not much of a challenge either.

Escape81
Originally posted by Advent
Me'sa know.

I have it ready to download, just have to open it (these things aren't a rarity with me). I'll PM you later, or email you later, or message you later, or mail you later, or pterodactyl message you later when I come back.

Pterodactyl message? Damn Fed-Ex!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.