Im On Ur Kmc Stellin Ur Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2333/stolenki8.jpg

johnnyforever
Kewl. yes

FoxMeister
holy SH!T

Wolflet
Run!

johnnyforever
firefirefireph

or

runforhills

FoxMeister
i thought the term was "HEAD FOR THE HILLS"

johnnyforever
no2 nope. 'Run for the hills' yes

FoxMeister
head

johnnyforever
run

~ runforhills ~

yes

Lana
WTF does 'stellin' mean? stick out tongue

LanceWindu
If you want to do this trick go to any page with images, then put this code in your address bar...

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"wink; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI.style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Don't worry about the URL currently in the addy bar, just erase it, enter this and click Go.

FoxMeister
what does that do?

LanceWindu
Makes all images on the page float around...just do it hippy.

Wolflet
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Makes all images on the page float around...just do it hippy.
Nothing happened erm

Blanka
im confused

johnnyforever
Well it's quite simple really. All you do is.................................And it's as easy as that! smart

FoxMeister
If you want to do this trick go to any page with images, then put this code in your address bar...

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"wink; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI.style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Don't worry about the URL currently in the addy bar, just erase it, enter this and click Go.
I quoted it and it works!!!

FoxMeister

IceJaw
Makes all images on the page float around...just do it hippy. I did and negative erm

DanZeke25
http://knitemare.org/cats/couch.jpg

Naz
I guess my pictures aren't good enough to be stolen schmoll

Red Two
didnt take myne too.IL BLAST YOU DOWN TO HELL

Barker
Originally posted by DanZeke25
http://knitemare.org/cats/couch.jpg
laughing out loud

TheKingofKINGS!

Don't worry about the URL currently in the addy bar, just erase it, enter this and click Go. Whuteva.

Punkyhermy
ahahaha. this thread reminds me of those picture books with photos of kitties doing random things.stick out tongue

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Barker
laughing out loud

Did you have to quote that pic, now this page is retarded. ermmcry

LanceWindu
Originally posted by IceJaw
I did and negative erm

Not my fault you fail.

Strangelove
firefirefireph zomg my pix got stoled

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Strangelove
firefirefireph zomg my pix got stoled

myne two bro shock

Devalion
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2333/stolenki8.jpg

Hun, I'm beginning to seriously worry about you!......You have way too much spare time on your hands!!!

P.S - Naz....Great sig! lol

masterkit
that cat picture is funny hehe

kitty_lick

i like that picture laughing out loud

Kongu Dude
Interesting. hmm

ladygrim
Originally posted by FoxMeister
holy SH!T

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Naz
I guess my pictures aren't good enough to be stolen schmoll
I wanted that Sig. no expression

FoxMeister
where is ur sig??

Kongu Dude
In the middle of everything.

FoxMeister
right now i mean... i cant see it.

Kongu Dude
I gave you a clue. mhm

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Devalion
Hun, I'm beginning to seriously worry about you!......You have way too much spare time on your hands!!!

P.S - Naz....Great sig! lol

big grin Just finding things to pass the time these last couple days. stick out tongue

DanZeke25
http://elliottback.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/in-your-base-08.jpg

Kongu Dude
laughing out loud

Devalion
big grin Just finding things to pass the time these last couple days. stick out tongue

Well, I'm sorry I haven't been around to much.....but it was for a good reason!

-->beer wine dance youpi wave weep turned

I think that explains it quite well, lol

dr. pookie

-->beer wine dance youpi wave weep turned

i hope that reason was bathing

Devalion
Originally posted by dr. pookie
i hope that reason was bathing

Oh......of course roll eyes (sarcastic)

dr. pookie
good. smile

Jedi Priestess
No idea if its been done over here, if it has just merge this thread please. smile

At any rate, copy the text below into your browsers addy bar and hit Go. Works best at the top of the page and on threads or sites with alot of graphics I think. You can hit F5 to stop. smile

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"wink; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI.style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',50); void(0);

LanceWindu
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t430375.html stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Well see now, there ya go. Thanks I'll report myself and ask for a merge. laughing out loud

BakaXero
I've disabled my javascripts... only java from sites with my approval will work. all external java will not work

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
No idea if its been done over here, if it has just merge this thread please. smile

At any rate, copy the text below into your browsers addy bar and hit Go. Works best at the top of the page and on threads or sites with alot of graphics I think. You can hit F5 to stop. smile

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"wink; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI.style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',50); void(0);

It does not do no thing for me. No ma'am. Maybe it's because my Browser is so excellent. I shall try it in that piece of shit Firefox.

Syren
Doesn't work for me either, brings up Google shrug

Council#13
Hello, Syren. petpet

Syren
wave

Council#13
wavey

Syren
blushing

Council#13
petpet

Mišt
Where did people find it anyway? I saw it on another website the other day then again hereconfused

Jedi Priestess
I found it on MF.com and odd it only worked about 6 times for me. Hmmmm

Syren
It hasn't worked once for me disgust

Kongu Dude

-->beer wine dance youpi weep turned

turned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.