The marvel universe FIGHT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daredevil09
If the whole marvel universe battled each other who'd win?

Soljer
Originally posted by Daredevil09

TOAA.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
TOAA.

Cosigned

Omega-level
The Living Tribunal.

Soljer
Originally posted by Omega-level
The Living Tribunal.

Loses to TOAA.

thedude1948
Mr. Immortal

Comicbook_kid
C'mon....isn't the answer quite obvious........

Everyone knows it would be Wolverine....DUH!!! wink

trolly_crouchjr
Beyonder

darthgoober
Well assuming that the thread maker DIDN'T mean cosmic beings(if so TOAA) then realistically it probably wouldn't be any of the actual favored to win types(like Surfer, Dr. Strange, or Thanos), because they would be the first ones to get targeted. It would probably end up being some B-lister that managed to fade into the background while the fighting was going on, and then jumped whoever was left and weakened when all else was said and done.

PRAYERRUN
In that case......the stiltman would probably end up winning lol. Yeah this is kind of like wwe when Rey Mysterio won the WWE championship:P

darthgoober
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
In that case......the stiltman would probably end up winning lol. Yeah this is kind of like wwe when Rey Mysterio won the WWE championship:P
I was actually thinking Mole Man. Right at the start he goes subterrainian, then emerges with a bunch of mosters when there's only 2 or three heroes left(and they'll of course be exausted from all the fighting.

If I had to pick one of the big boys, I'd say either Doom(via army of Doom bots absorbing everyones powers they can get they're greedy little hands on), Black Bolt(who goes h2h until there's a small crowd left, and then takes them all out with a screem) or Ghost Rider(who just goes around unleashing the Penace Stare on EVERYONE).

MightyEInherjar
I was kind of thinking the Skrull Empire would wait till everyone was in-fighting, then sucker punch the universe.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I was kind of thinking the Skrull Empire would wait till everyone was in-fighting, then sucker punch the universe.

laughing

Oh, and you're all wrong.

Deadpool ftw.

darthgoober
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
laughing

Oh, and you're all wrong.

Deadpool ftw.
Deadpool could be taken out by BFR by any number of heroes and villains.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by darthgoober
Deadpool could be taken out by BFR by any number of heroes and villains.

Well, I was under the impression that the battlefield was the enitire universe...

Which would lead me to believe that in order for BFR to work, he would have to be transported to an alternate reality/dimension/time. And there are only a handful of people that are capable of that- all whom would be targeted immediatley.

This is all, of course, under the assumption that cosmics are banned.

So, DP hangs out for a while, avoiding the big guns, until there are only a couple heros left. He loots Cap's shield, Hulk's pants and whatever else, and grabs the win.

cool

air beardey
whats bfr

darthgoober
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, I was under the impression that the battlefield was the enitire universe...

Which would lead me to believe that in order for BFR to work, he would have to be transported to an alternate reality/dimension/time. And there are only a handful of people that are capable of that- all whom would be targeted immediatley.

This is all, of course, under the assumption that cosmics are banned.

So, DP hangs out for a while, avoiding the big guns, until there are only a couple heros left. He loots Cap's shield, Hulk's pants and whatever else, and grabs the win.

cool
The funny thing is that now days, there's actually quite a few people that can do that kind of BFR. Almost a ridiculous amount in fact.

Originally posted by air beardey
whats bfr
Battlefield removal.

PRAYERRUN
I agree on the statement that the most unlikely person to win would probably end up winning.....imagine.......J Jonah Jamason...KING of the MARVEL universe lol.

python99
Is this a spite thread?
Wolverine takes this hands down. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PRAYERRUN
Ok seriously, I'd have to say that Dr. Doom would probably find SOME way to win this.

breeze85
LT would intervene and stop the madness so he 'wins'.

guy222
Originally posted by Daredevil09

the writers ftw

Soljer
*sigh* Did NO ONE see the ?

Let us try this again.

TOAA

golem370
I set the books on fire and I win

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.