Bringing chucky to comics!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leathergien

Vim
Awesome! Chucky's always been a favorite! Of course the first 2 scared me right out of my wits when I was 11! The first time I saw them! Of course now I look back at them and laugh! Which I'm glad that's the direction they went with the last two! They are great comedies! The comic shouldn't be any different! Plus I'm a huge comic fan! So the melding of the two is #1 in my book!

Leathergien
it said that the comic of him will be sheer blood and massacre! i think it will be awsome! i cant wait.

chris_64256
here's a interesting zombie horror comic coming out I posted not to long ago:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=427482

Here's a link to all things of horror comics:
http://www.comicmonsters.com/index.php#news

For fans of the evil dead series or just Ash fans here you go:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=428995

Wolfie
The only quality horror movie-based comic is Army of Darkness, hell, any of those series. I've checked out ANOES, TCM, and F13. Apparently they never last long, because I often see them just start over with a new series.

chuckyfan
if anyone knows of any news about chucky 6 the newest one plz tell me

if u go on bonus features on the dvd of seed of chucky jennifer tilly tells you a secret about chucky 6 stick out tongue

drewbiefan
I liked the child plays, although they werent really scary.

Tyranno-Chris
I thoguth it was more of a spoof. Like Scream.

Does anyone know ehere any Michael Myers comics are?

Mider999
its already on pre order on forbidden planet comics, hack/slash vs chucky

Wolfie
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
I thoguth it was more of a spoof. Like Scream.

Does anyone know ehere any Michael Myers comics are?
That's one of the few horror franchises that never came out with a comic series, I believe. With this Child's Play one coming out, I'd assume a Halloween series would be next.

Other than Army of Darkness, none of them are worthwhile.

Tyranno-Chris
Originally posted by Wolfie
I'd assume a Halloween series would be next.
YEAH! THANKS!

Mider999
halloween did come out on comics from chaos and xmachina, and chucky did have a childs play comic a while back dont remeber what company it was.

Wolfie
Were these series recent, Mider? I was referring to recent comics, like from the past year.

Mider999
no sory these where not recent they was a while ago halloween one good scare was in 2005 i believe though but i dont believe the others where that recent definaly not chucky.

i rate the chucky series an OK but the halloween series are excellent, spooky as hell with alot of imagination put into it about the myers curse and family background even shows him as a kid how he lived what happend while he was locked up etc etc, shows what happend to sam loomis weather its canon or not is not what i care about but they still rock.

chuckyfan
if they did bring out a chucky comic knowing me id probably buy all of them and then just be to lazy to read em lol stick out tongue im so lazy at times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.