spiderman vs holocaust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is holocaust from age of apocalypse.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
This is holocaust from age of apocalypse.

Spidey

Redatom65
WTF!

Holocaust!!!!

carver9
holocaust.

Scoobless
Well..... Sabretooth managed to take him down ... so why couldn't Spider-Man?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Scoobless
Well..... Sabretooth managed to take him down ... huh Sabretooth lost to him and was chained up and had to be rescued by the rest of Rogue's team.

jinzin
Originally posted by Scoobless
Well..... Sabretooth managed to take him down ... so why couldn't Spider-Man?

sabretooth is at spiderman levels of strength but he's a way better fighter and has a healing factor a healin factor is a necessity here.. holocaust can drain life force from his opponents kinda like omega red and kierrok, which is why rogue needed to crush his gauntlet before hr fight with hi got started...

spiderman would get curbstomped...

DigiMark007
Yeah, I seem to remember briefly considering Holocaust for the current under-Thanos tourney.

And he's fighting SM?

I never read AoA, but this has to be a beatdown.

jinzin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, I seem to remember briefly considering Holocaust for the current under-Thanos tourney.

And he's fighting SM?

I never read AoA, but this has to be a beatdown.
oh it is... with his power drainage intact spiderman won't last 2 minutes. erm

carver9
I knew that spiderman would lose this battle i just wanted to see was anyone going to bring up spiderman spider sense like they always do.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by carver9
I knew that spiderman would lose this battle i just wanted to see was anyone going to bring up spiderman spider sense like they always do.

So you made it to spite potential fanboys?

An assessment of " erm " would be an understatement here.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.