Wonderwoman vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fsufan89
1 week of prep( to help batman out) fight takes place in gotham.

Is this enough for the dark knight to take out the worlds greatest female superhero

batdude123
Originally posted by fsufan89

Is this enough for the dark knight to take out the worlds greatest female superhero

Yes, considering he already has her on his files and his plans have already taken her out.

jasofisc
I don't think so she's just too fast and strong. only if their is PIS or CIS is batman even with a year prep isn't going to take her down. (however I would mind seeing it)

batdude123
Originally posted by jasofisc
I don't think so she's just too fast and strong. only if their is PIS or CIS is batman even with a year prep isn't going to take her down. (however I would mind seeing it)

Even though he (or rather, his plans in the hands of Ra's Al Guhl) has already taken down Wonder Woman along with the rest of the JLA?

One week of prep is MORE than enough against Wonder Woman.

About your "one year" statement... that makes me question your knowledge of Batman. huh

Devil Lance
Originally posted by batdude123
Even though he (or rather, his plans in the hands of Ra's Al Guhl) has already taken down Wonder Woman along with the rest of the JLA?

One week of prep is MORE than enough against Wonder Woman.

About your "one year" statement... that makes me question your knowledge of Batman. huh

He has to put that device on her head though ( the one his used in that story) to make it work right. confused

Hes most likely not going to get the chance to do that because of WW's speed. wink I'd give rher the majority

batdude123
Originally posted by Devil Lance
He has to put that device on her head though ( the one his used in that story) to make it work right. confused

Hes most likely not going to get the chance to do that because of WW's speed. wink I'd give rher the majority

Right... and with one week of prep he can deal with that accordingly.

He knows WW and the rest of the league like the back of his hand. He's got this one in the bag.

Batman ftw.

Soljer
Co-signed with Batdude.

I don't feel like expending the energy to actually press 'quick quote.'

fsufan89
Im convinced now that batman coud win

jasofisc
Right... and with one week of prep he can deal with that accordingly.

He knows WW and the rest of the league like the back of his hand. He's got this one in the bag.

Batman ftw.

without pis wonder woman could hit bats with a thousand punches that could break sky scrapers. How is prep really going to help. The only way bat even gets one win in this is with PIS. What is bat going to do, I you talked about the whole tower of babel thing well once again that total PIS wonder woman should have been able to snatch that projective out of the air. with out PIS and wonder woman not holding back all the prep in the world is not going to help. Seriously Womnder woman could just throw a mountain on gothem how is prep going to help bat man then. or if she flys away and grabs 20 nukes and destroyes the entire area. I'm sorry but the batman with prep = God argument is crap. Wonder woman is just under if not equal to superman.

jasofisc
sorry I got a little over exited for a sec and made a lot of typing errors this is how it should read.

without pis wonder woman, could hit bats with a thousand punches that could break sky scrapers. How is prep really going to help. The only way bats even gets one win in this is with PIS. What is bat going to do, you talked about the whole tower of babel thing well once again that was total PIS wonder woman should have been able to snatch that projectile out of the air. with out PIS and wonder woman not holding back all the prep in the world is not going to help. Seriously wonder woman could just throw a mountain on gothem how is prep going to help bat man then. or if she flys away and grabs 20 nukes and destroys the entire area. I'm sorry but the batman with prep = God argument is crap. Wonder woman is just under if not equal to superman.

Badabing
Yes, considering he already has her on his files and his plans have already taken her out.
yes

Priest
wonder woman, the only way batman can beat her if he catches of guard even with prep.
Wat is prep can batman bring with him to the table with that can land him a win before wonderwoman knocks him out in before bruce can think.

batdude123
without pis wonder woman, could hit bats with a thousand punches that could break sky scrapers.

1. Wonder Woman isn't really capable of the "I can hit with THOUSANDS of punches/second before you can react!!!" that people associate with Supes and Flash.

2. Batman is more than capable of projecting a high-voltage electircal barrier between himself and Diana. As Dr. Polaris can attest to:

http://img485.imageshack.us/my.php?image=martianmanhuntervsdrpolab2.jpg

"Wonder Woman has a low tolerance for high-voltage electro shock therapy."

That should take care of the whole "speedblitzing" nonsense.

How is prep really going to help.

Well that's a silly question.

Batman uses the time to PREPARE himself for this fight. That means he's going to create devices and use his genius level intellect to plan for the battle.

The only way bats even gets one win in this is with PIS.

laughing out loud no

What is bat going to do, you talked about the whole tower of babel thing well once again that was total PIS wonder woman should have been able to snatch that projectile out of the air.

With his one week of prep he can easily create MANY duplicates of those devices that put her in a never-ending battle.

with out PIS and wonder woman not holding back all the prep in the world is not going to help.

Please. Don't be ignorant of Batman's abilities.

Seriously wonder woman could just throw a mountain on gothem how is prep going to help bat man then. or if she flys away and grabs 20 nukes and destroys the entire area.

Wow... that's REALLY in Wonder Woman's character to do that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you're going to say such outrageous things, then I might as well say Batman simply gets the motherbox and this argument is OVER.

I'm sorry but the batman with prep = God argument is crap.

I'm sorry, but since Batman has already proven himself God with prep, your argument is moot. big grin

Wonder woman is just under if not equal to superman.

The image of Wonder Woman getting bitchsmacked across the solar system by Superman comes to mind right here.

Devil Lance
1. Wonder Woman isn't really capable of the "I can hit with THOUSANDS of punches/second before you can react!!!" that people associate with Supes and Flash.

2. Batman is more than capable of projecting a high-voltage electircal barrier between himself and Diana. As Dr. Polaris can attest to:

http://img485.imageshack.us/my.php?image=martianmanhuntervsdrpolab2.jpg

"Wonder Woman has a low tolerance for high-voltage electro shock therapy."

That should take care of the whole "speedblitzing" nonsense.

Well that's a silly question.

Batman uses the time to PREPARE himself for this fight. That means he's going to create devices and use his genius level intellect to plan for the battle.

laughing out loud no

With his one week of prep he can easily create MANY duplicates of those devices that put her in a never-ending battle.

Please. Don't be ignorant of Batman's abilities.

Wow... that's REALLY in Wonder Woman's character to do that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you're going to say such outrageous things, then I might as well say Batman simply gets the motherbox and this argument is OVER.

I'm sorry, but since Batman has already proven himself God with prep, your argument is moot. big grin

The image of Wonder Woman getting bitchsmacked across the solar system by Superman comes to mind right here.

wallbash

Batdude It seems Like you assume Wonder Woman is going to be sitting around ding nothing during her prep time.
WW is not stupid roll eyes (sarcastic)

She knows what Batman can do with prep time so she will not be fooled twice. Not to mention the Eyes of Palllas alow her to see through lies so that device Ra's used against her would not work .

and whats to stop WW from hiding in the invisble and using the plane to mind-rape Bats ftw.

or turn hinm to stone with the medusa head

or just fly into space and destory Earth with the god wave

or blast Batman with the purple death ray

or just lasso him up

she can get the win in any of these scenarios

batdude123
Originally posted by Devil Lance
wallbash

Batdude It seems Like you assume Wonder Woman is going to be sitting around ding nothing during her prep time.
WW is not stupid roll eyes (sarcastic)

She knows what Batman can do with prep time so she will not be fooled twice. Not to mention the Eyes of Palllas alow her to see through lies so that device Ra's used against her would not work .

and whats to stop WW from hiding in the invisble and using the plane to mind-rape Bats ftw.

or turn hinm to stone with the medusa head

or just fly into space and destory Earth with the god wave

or blast Batman with the purple death ray

or just lasso him up

she can get the win in any of these scenarios

Does Wonder Woman even have prep? I thought only Batman had prep for this fight.

Devil Lance
Does Wonder Woman even have prep? I thought only Batman had prep for this fight.

Originally posted by fsufan89

He doens't specifically say that WW doesn't have prep
but even so

without prep for WW Batman wins 6-7/10 wink

with prep for ww , WW wins 100/10

yes

jasofisc
the fight your referring to (if your referring to the fight in the omac saga) was still a stale mate with wonderwoman holding back and supes being blood lusted. And plus it ended with wonder woman cuting superman's neck wide open. So please just because you see batman and superman as GODS doesn't mean they are. as for the rest of your arguments (sorry I don't know how to do the cool only quoting certain parts thing) yeah I can see how that would work if wonder woman played batman's game. the only one I really disagree with is the whole she will not or can't hit bats with a thousand punches before he presses a button. Well superman doesn't speed blitz everyone with a thousand punches before they can blink either that doesn't mean he can't do it.

jasofisc
that comment was referring to batdude

Badabing
The thread starter says Batman gets 1 week of prep to help him out. So WW gets no prep. Batman wins.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Badabing
The thread starter says Batman gets 1 week of prep to help him out. So WW gets no prep. Batman wins.

No it just says 1 week of prep

No where does it say that only Batman gets it wink

Blind
Shoot... Batman's Hero Aura takes her down five minutes before he even shows up to the fight.

Batman in less than one round.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.